All Comments on 'Vanessa and I - Ch 11: Surprise'

by TEBJrNghwJqw

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5th 1 star today

No surprise. Erotica?

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
This story have lasted 10 chapter too long...

This story have lasted 10 chapter too long...Should have ended in part 1...Now it runs in circles, no new stuff, no new evolution, no turning point, no definition...And due to that, still 1*...

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
She comes home and first thing she does is fuck Ty!

Wow, we are diving into cucky land now! She loves her husband? I think not...to do this to him, shows a complete lack of respect, which I guess he deserves after sharing her over time, she has come to this.

At least he can give up any remnants of guilt he mighta been feeling over hitting Di's tight pussy-tiime to have a conversation with V and drop the hammer, or move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just when I thought things couldn't get worse?

I read this mess. Did you even bother to re-read this before you posted it? Even for a fictional story this was just awful. Today is a new low in the LW section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This story just keeps getting better. Fuck annony he she it, IT has no taste

and can hardly read. I gave this a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And To Think...

Here I was thinking that you could turn this story away from the "cucky" type, to something more... Oh well, once a wimp always a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

I don't know about the other commenters but this is the hottest series on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sad ending

poor guy got sloppy seconds what a bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ty and Shonda

Forget the other segments and concentrate on the hottest stuff. Let's see Ty return with Shonda and maybe one or a couple of their friends. Give V even more than she has had!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for every story rated by 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄 (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderalmost 8 years ago
loose cunt

Love how you have to fist her and jack off your small dick in her cunt to cum. Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous