Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 06

Story Info
Vanessa is shown her place.
8.3k words
4.51
117.5k
40
0

Part 6 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 01/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,334 Followers

It was just a normal week in the law-office Stanton, Erickson & Partners. Nothing out of the ordinary happened and every one minded his own business -- every one but a special secretary.

Vanessa's country club adventure didn't leave her alone. She was frightened beyond believe how people might react to her presence. Over the course of the days, she got more and more convinced that every member knew it had been her on the balcony. But she didn't know for sure, did she?

The weekend, Miller had no plans for her and she didn't dare asking him to take her to the country club again. Thus, her uncertainty only increased.

The following week, these thoughts were gnawing at her constantly not leaving her alone. Again, Miller didn't need her service for the weekend but he grinned knowingly when she asked him about it.

Saturday, uncertainty made her restless for the entire day although she tried to calm herself down by going out shopping. Usually, this was something that always helped to take her mind off things bugging her - but not this time.

Sunday, she finally couldn't stand the ambiguity anymore so she decided to do something against it.

Vanessa drove to the country club by herself.

She didn't know what was awaiting her. She didn't even know if she would be able to get inside on her own. She had to try it anyway.

Parking Mark's old rusty car in a side street nearby, she made a mental note to buy a 'real' car from the next pay check. With every step that brought her closer to the club, she could feel her heart beat faster.

In front of the club house, she met one of her new friends. Initially, she felt like turning around and simply running away. But she forced herself to approach the woman. Shy like a little kid, she said hello and held her breath waiting for her reaction.

Nothing happened though. The woman behaved as usual towards Vanessa hugging her and starting to chat with her at once.

Vanessa simply followed her inside while the woman didn't stop talking for a second. There wasn't any problem getting inside as well. The hall porter didn't say a word when these two posh ladies walked into the entrance hall. Passing him, his eyes stuck to Vanessa's shapely butt though bringing a smile to her face.

After ranting for some time about the unfriendly salesmen she had to bear with on yesterday's shopping binge, the woman started gossiping about the hottest buzz making its round in the country club at the moment. She told Vanessa in disgust about the newest rumour. A couple must have had sex on a balcony with every one being able to watch and listen to.

Remarking that such people must be sick and need to be thrown out of such an exclusive club over and over, all women present couldn't stop gossiping about it.

Vanessa tried to carefully find out if there were any rumours about the people involved in this 'incident'. But no one had been able to make out the couple.

Of course, the women started wondering who it could have been and the fine game of tittle-tattle started. Surprisingly, Vanessa was no subject of any chit-chat. All of her friends believed in Miller's story of her dizzy spell.

Realizing this, she felt as relieved as never before in her entire life. So she uninhibitedly joined the gossiping.

Over the course of the last two weeks, not only her reputation in the club had troubled Vanessa but also the emotions she had experienced for the first time. The new dimension of delight didn't leave her alone. A constant craving for cock but also for admiration and attention accompanied her. This sexual desire had existed before but it was ever growing. Nothing seemed to be able to quench the fire burning between her loins fuelled by her voracious mind.

Concurrently, another desire had evolved over the last weeks. A craving for attention and admiration from the posh rich women she had met in the country club. She needed their advertency just as much as sexual relieve.

Her body's steady appetency for attention -- sexually and interpersonally - had finally convinced her. This was what she was made for. This was what she wanted to be -a whore being admired by any men, exciting them extremely and fulfilling all their perverted desires and at the same time a posh ice-queen untouchable for any men. The best of two worlds combined in one person -- her.

To celebrate the successful weekend, Vanessa started provoking the other secretaries even more than before. She began wearing ever more expansive necklaces, bracelets and dresses. She could feel her co-workers envy radiating towards her every time she talked to them or passed them.

But Vanessa didn't care. She didn't need their friendship, she had other friends. She only wanted their jealousy.

The following week was just as unspectacular as the previous two until Thursday came around.

That day, she wore an extremely low-cut white blouse. It gave away a glimpse of her black bra and presented her full cleavage in full glory. Even more, it perfectly showed off her precious sterling silver necklace. Around her arm hung the appropriate broad sterling silver bracelet She knew very well that the expensive jewelry made her look overdressed as secretary but it definitely increased her co-worker's envy even more.

A short tight-fitting black miniskirt nicely highlighted her long shapely legs and round firm butt. As topping, her feet were adorned with black 5" stiletto heels most women couldn't even walk in.

After lunch, Stanton ordered her into his office. It was unusual for Vanessa to be called into his office before closing time.

Entering the office, her heart was slightly beating in her throat. What had he planned for her today she asked herself and could feel her pussy tingling with anticipation.

She came to a halt in front of his desk and waited for his reaction. First, he didn't seem to notice her and a short moment of silence emerged that somehow unsettled Vanessa. Then he looked up at her with a stern face and said in a harsh tone.

"I heard about your little escapade in the country club."

Vanessa was surprised by him bringing this of all topics up. It had happened more than two weeks ago and Miller had told her that it had been Stanton's plan.

"Miller told me that you knew about the client." Vanessa stammered defensively.

"I'm not talking about him. I'm talking about you and your behaviour." Stanton responded assertively. "So you like playing the posh bitch, don't you?"

Vanessa could sense this conversation taking an unpleasant route. She opened her mouth for an answer but was cut off by Stanton.

"I think it's time you get your place shown in this office."

Without moving a bit, he suddenly shot out a clear and brief order.

"Get on your hands and knees, whore!"

Vanessa was startled by this sudden command but knew better than to disobey. She had gotten so used to being ordered around that she didn't hesitate anymore. In a second, she was kneeling on the ground looking submissively up at Stanton.

Vanessa felt her skirt rising up over her ass cheeks presenting her bare pussy to everyone coming through the door as she didn't wear a thong. Something she wasn't allowed to in the office.

With a shudder, she realized that the harsh tone in her boss' voice had made her juices flow and her snatch already glistened with moisture.

"Crawl under the desk and perform the job your getting paid for!" he barked.

Vanessa didn't need any further commands. It was her job, it was what she loved doing.

Reaching Stanton's legs under the desk, she immediately got to work. She was so turned on that she almost ripped his trouser open and devoured his large thick cock right there. She ran her tongue down the entire length of his erect shaft. From there she wandered further along to his balls. She ran her tongue over them until they were glistening from her saliva. Then she sucked both balls into her mouth while stroking his rigid member.

The quivering of Stanton's legs showed her that he enjoyed her performance enormously. A smile spread over her face while she finally sucked his cock into her mouth. Her velvet lips enclosing the throbbing knob, she pushed her mouth down onto it until it hit the entrance to her throat.

The moment she leaned further into Stanton's crotch to let his thick rod slide into her throat, she could hear the door opening.

At once, her hair stood on end. She had completely forgotten about the other secretaries. They were still in the office working.

Stanton didn't show any reaction though. Vanessa tried hunching down under the desk to hide herself as best as possible. Anyhow, she was dead sure her legs must have been visible. Her entire body tensed anticipating what might happen next.

She could hear footsteps resounding from the parquet. It wasn't the typical sound of heels clicking on the floor. Rather, it sounded like male steps. Getting more confused by the second, Vanessa unconsciously continued sucking Stanton's cock.

Then, she could hear a person clearing its throat. It was a man!

"Sorry mister, your secretary told me you wanted to personally receive this parcel."

Vanessa didn't know if she should be relieved or not. It was none of her co-workers.

It wasn't one of the partners either. It was a stranger!

"Great! I've been already waiting for it!" Stanton responded to the messenger in the meantime.

Again, the man cleared his throat.

"I need your signature."

Stanton didn't move though. He only put his hand on Vanessa's head keeping her in place on his cock. He obviously enjoyed the situation and took his time to answer.

"Of course, could you please put the touchscreen on my desk?"

Her heart was in her mouth when she realized that the messenger had to walk directly to the desk to hand the touchscreen over to Stanton. There was no chance to escape for her. He had to notice her kneeling under the desk - if he hadn't yet.

All of Vanessa's senses were on red alert and still she unconsciously sucked Stanton's cock. Suddenly though, she almost chocked on it as she heard Stanton tell the deliveryman

"I know that there's a slut kneeling under my desk. Actually she's giving me head just now. I'm gonna paint her face any moment. D'you wanna see her decorated slutface?"

At that moment, he pushed Vanessa off his dick and his cock burst spurting white streams of goo onto her face. The first strand landed directly on her forehead, the following spraying her cheeks.

A shiver ran down Vanessa's spine. What did Stanton intent? Had he planned all this beforehand?

She didn't have a chance to ponder these questions for long though as Stanton pulled her forward on her hair. Her whole body wanted to resist but there was nowhere to go. Vanessa had to crawl forth appearing from under the desk.

Stanton gripped her chin making her stand up and turning her around. This way, she looked directly into the flabbergasted face of the messenger.

He stood there agape looking at this gorgeous young red-headed woman that could have been a glamour model if she hadn't been wearing cum on her beautiful face.

Looking at the man, Vanessa noticed that he wasn't exactly a good-looking guy. Honestly, he was miles away from good looking. Although pretty tall, he was very scrawny. His dark hair looked greasy and unwashed and his face hadn't been shaved for some days. His forearms were covered with numerous small blurry-edged tattoos. Overall, he looked like a brute trailer trash guy.

At first, Vanessa was too stunned to move at all. But then her hand reached for her face to wipe the cum off of it - only to be stopped by Stanton's harsh voice.

"What did I tell you back in the hotel?"

Vanessa remembered his words very well.

"A sleazy whore like me doesn't wash off the presents she gets but proudly shows them to everyone," she recited with a submissive voice while she had to force herself to not look onto the ground.

The messenger's eyes grew even wider and she could see a bulge forming in his trousers.

Vanessa felt humiliated beyond belief in front of this blue-collar worker. She was used to being treated as a slut by Stanton and his wealthy influential business partners. But this was the first time since her performance in the strip club that she was shown off as a whore to an average guy.

Somehow it felt different -- even more humiliating. It had always been her goal to leave the world of trailer parks. And she had thought that she had made it. But now she stood here getting humiliated in front of this white trash guy.

"This is our office whore." Stanton remarked. "She's ever so horny! So we help her to relieve her lust."

Looking Vanessa over, he added

"I guess she's randy as hell right now. I bet she'd love you to help her do something about it."

Vanessa knew exactly what Stanton intended. If she wanted or not, he would get his will anyways so she joined his game and asked lasciviously

"Please Sir, could you help this slut? Please, fuck this whore!"

Flashing a naughty smile at the messenger, she continued

"I'll be your nasty fucktoy!"

This guy looked like such a sleazebag that she had felt a deep antipathy towards him at once. It was her job to act as a slut for Stanton though. And in an inexplicable way, it turned her on.

She had to admit that Stanton knew exactly how to work a slut's mind. She felt her pussy tingling from excitement. Every time again, it amazed her how such degradation aroused her so much.

The messenger was totally astonished looking from Vanessa to Stanton and back. He seemed to ask himself if these two people were making a fool out of him or if they really meant what they were saying.

"Do you wanna see my dripping wet pussy?" Vanessa added in order to convince the guy of the realness of this situation.

She turned around and slowly opened the zipper of her tight mini skirt. Wiggling her butt seductively, she let the skirt slide down her long lean legs. Still with her back to the messenger, she stepped out of it. Then she opened the buttons of her blouse and pulled her bra down making her ripe melons jut out of it. Slowly, she let the blouse slide over her shoulders while looking back at the guy with a lasciviously raised eyebrow.

Finally, she let the blouse fall to the ground. Now, she stood there completely naked except for her black stockings and high heels. Then she bent forward until her arms rested on Stanton's desk and spread her legs wide apart. Now all her goods were on full display for the guy standing behind her. Through her obscenely spread legs he could see her firm big juggs hanging off her chest and simultaneously her wet slit and tight bottom were visible.

The next moment, Stanton stood next to her. Driving two fingers straight into her wet cunt, he made Vanessa moan out loud.

"This is some prime pussy, you get there!" he addressed the messenger.

"And the ass is even better!" he added while pushing his two fingers out of Vanessa's gash and ramming it straight into her tiny asshole.

Vanessa answered with an even louder groan. She was getting treated like a piece of pure fuckmeat and it only increased the craving in her cunt.

A slap to her left buttock brought her back down when Stanton told her

"I need to get back to work. But before, I have to give some advice to this young man. So go, fetch your coat and come back here!"

For the moment, Vanessa was totally flabbergasted. What was she supposed to do? She must have misheard him. Did he want her to walk over the floor bare naked? This couldn't be true!

But the answer followed on time when Stanton bellowed at her

"Didn't you hear me? Go get your coat! And I don't wanna see any clothes underneath it."

Slowly, Vanessa got up and walked to the door. Still, she didn't know what to do. The risk of other secretaries seeing her naked was immense. She couldn't risk it!

Hesitatingly, she stood at the door not daring to open it.

"Whore!" was Stanton's final reprimand.

This got Vanessa going. There was no choice left. There had never been a choice for her. Her boss had made a decision and she had to follow it if she liked it or not.

With her heart throbbing in her throat, she opened the door. The floor was empty. All she could do was to hope that no secretary would cross her way.

Walking as fast as possible in her 5" stiletto heels, she made it to the cloakroom in record time. There she fetched up her coat and slipped into it. It was an expansive black leather coat that ended just above her knees and was tightly cut.

She didn't know what Stanton had in mind but she couldn't figure out why he wanted her to wear her coat without anything underneath.

She knew that she would fuck this ugly trash of a man -- or rather get fucked by him. Why did she need the coat though?

For once, she was glad that none of her co-workers had seen her. But she knew that the day was far from over.

Back in Stanton's office, she could see the two smiling mischievously at her. Knowing Stanton by now, Vanessa opened her coat without request showing her nakedness to him.

"You haven't been to lunch yet." Stanton told her. "So this young man's gonna accompany you to a restaurant."

"Give him a good time! And don't forget that he's in charge. You do everything he tells you to!" he added before he turned around taking place behind his desk to get back to work.

Vanessa was perplexed once again. He wanted her to go out with this guy! She had sworn to herself to never go out with such trailer trash ever again!

And what if one of her girlfriends met them? What would they think? She could never explain it to them. All she had built up over the last weeks would be shattered.

Every pore of her body strongly resisted. And even worse, she definitely didn't want to have lunch with this sleazebag!

Again, a slap to her ass cheek brought her back to attention. This time the messenger left his handprint on her buttock telling her

"Let's get going, whore!"

One more time, the word "whore" functioned like a key stimulus getting her into gear. She wanted this episode to be over as soon as possible. Grabbing the deliveryman's hand, she turned around and dragged him with her.

From behind her back, she could hear Stanton advising him.

"Remember this is a real fuckslut. You need to bang her like a dirty rotten whore!"

Closing her eyes, a small moan escaped Vanessa's lips.

In front of the lift, they had to wait a few moments. Meanwhile, the entrance door opened. The secretaries were coming back from lunch and in their fitness-mania they had taken the steps. With a sigh, Vanessa realized that none of them had been able to witness her walking down the corridor naked.

She only hoped they wouldn't look too closely at the messenger. She didn't want any rumours starting in the office.

Finally, the elevator reached their floor. But before she could step inside, she heard one of her co-workers saying

"Enjoy your meal!"

Automatically, Vanessa turned around to her and responded with a "Thank you".

Then she was inside the elevator. And she realized that Stanton's cum was still on her face.

"A whore proudly shows her presents to everyone!" echoed in her head.

Her heart stopped for a second. Did the secretary see the goo? Did she realize what it was?

Vanessa couldn't tell for sure. She could only pray that they hadn't seen it. It had been pretty dark in the corridor and she had only briefly turned around Vanessa told herself in order to calm herself down. She couldn't deal with it right now anyways. She had other things on hand.

She had to fuck this sleazy piece of trailer trash. She even had to go out with him in public. And she had to do anything he wanted. There was no way around it, this man grossed her out. She didn't even want to think of the dirty thoughts that must have been running wild inside his head.

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,334 Followers