Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But this was her job, wasn't it? In every job one had to overcome displeasing situations if one wanted to be good at it. And she was dead sure that she was the best office whore ever!

As a private person, she stood far over this bottom-feeder. But as the office whore it was her job to please any man.

She looked at the messenger's scruffy face. With a lewd glint in her eyes, she asked

"Do you want me to eat the cum? I'd like to taste it!"

These words surprised her self. Vanessa asked herself how she could act so slutty towards such unworthy scum. She was used to - she deserved better men!

Scraping the drying goo together with her French-manicured long fingers, she made a show of licking them slowly clean. Next, she opened her mouth to show him the white cream gathered on her tongue. After a big gulp, she opened her mouth again. It was all gone.

Stepping out of the elevators, the two walked straight onto the street. Wearily, Vanessa looked around in hope that she wouldn't see any of her friends on the streets. Every now and then, she used to meet them for lunch in one of those chick restaurants. Therefore, she led the messenger to a restaurant she wouldn't frequent with her friends.

During their entire walk, the messenger's hand roamed over her bottom. Vanessa had to fight the urge to slap his hand away. She didn't want to cause any attention and she knew that he was in charge. But still she looked at him with a snobbish look of disgust. The glint in her eyes clearly told the messenger that she wasn't considering the two of them on the same social level.

It was a sunny day at the beginning of spring. It wasn't really warm anymore but the sun still had some of its power left. Finally, they found a small Italian restaurant with tables still standing on the outside. It wasn't raining today and Vanessa was very thankful therefore.

What had she done if this guy had pushed her inside? What had she done if he had forced her to slip off her coat?

Before the waiter came to take their orders, the messenger who was called Joe as he finally told her leaned over to Vanessa and ordered her to loosen her belt in order to let her coat slip open a bit.

"He shall see your big fucking tits, slut!" Joe remarked with an evil grin.

Vanessa did as he wished although she didn't like the route this lunch seemed to take. She had never exposed herself in public before. And she didn't plan on doing so right now - especially, not in a restaurant so close to her work place and definitely not to please this gross sleazebag.

She could almost hear the snide comments from the other guests. She could almost feel their derogative gazes. She felt like the filthiest slut and this anticipation brought the tickling back to her clit.

Loosening her belt, she let her tight leather coat slip open a bit. Now a triangle of her impressive round bust was visible and from above one could look deep between her huge cleavage.

Finally, the waiter made his way to their table and all at once Vanessa had a bad impression of the restaurant. He was a short pudgy person. His impressive potbelly strained the shirt he was wearing. The buttons looked as if they were blasted any second. His head was round as a bowling ball with stick-straight hair that was already getting thin although he was only in his thirties. And he was sweating profusely making his shirt look soaked and smeary.

Overall, an appearance that nauseated Vanessa even more than Joe!

At first, he didn't notice Vanessa at all when he stopped in front of their table as he was engrossed in his writing pad. But when she told him her order, he looked up and his eyes grew wide.

It seemed like he completely forgot his job, his eyes glued to her bust.

From the corner of her eye, Vanessa could see that Joe enjoyed the situation immensely.

"Bastard!" she thought to herself.

She didn't know what grossed her out more. The joy this sleazy piece of trash had forcing her to act all slutty or this fat man's open lust.

Somehow, she had to admit that this fatso's adoration for her excited her. But still, he looked so repulsive giving her creeps.

After a few moments that seemed like eternity to Vanessa, Joe finally raised his voice to place his own order tearing the chubby waiter out of his haze.

When he was gone, Joe remarked with a devilish grin plastered onto his face

"What a beautiful fuckslut we got here! And I'm gonna enjoy everything she got to offer!"

With a shudder she realized that she better not tried thinking about what this bottom-feeder would come up with for her.

Out of the blue, she surprised herself by saying

"Please, test the limits of this dogbitch! She'll be a good whore for you!"

A fire erupted in Vanessa's loins when she heard herself purring these humiliating words. She knew that her lust would make her do anything for this guy although he nauseated her beyond believe. This realization only fuelled her voracity even more. Deep inside, she knew that she eagerly anticipated further degradation.

When the waiter came back with their food, Joe made Vanessa skid back with her chair. He wanted her to push her coat up presenting her shapely thighs. By now, Vanessa was so turned on that she further increased the naughtiness of the situation by running her fine French-manicured hand invitingly over the smooth skin of her thighs.

While walking towards them, the waiter only had eyes for Vanessa -- or better for her lean naked legs. After he had placed their food on their table, he asked if they had any further wishes over and over again trying to stay there as long as possible. All the while, his eyes were glued to Vanessa's enormous rack.

Vanessa was so horny, she could barely enjoy her meal as her cunt demanded her entire attention. All the time, she had to concentrate on the food to prevent her hand from wandering to her sopping gash.

During their meal, the two didn't talk a lot. But even this bit was enough to deepen Vanessa's impression that Joe was not only looking like trailer trash but also did behave like a total sleazeball.

Her mind was still gnawing at the thought of having to fuck this trashy guy. The imagination still didn't appeal to her self-image of a slut for wealthy business men on job and a posh lady in private.

But her body told her the opposite. Her sopping wet cunt yearned for the humiliation of getting fucked like a vulgar common whore. And unconsciously, she was rubbing her legs together in an attempt to quench the itch in her pussy.

This didn't remain unnoticed by Joe. After finishing his meal, he leaned forward and said

"Come on, bitch, your cunt needs some stretching! I wanna see three fingers up there!

Automatically, Vanessa looked around. At the moment, all the other guests seemed absorbed in their meal or conversation.

They would definitely notice her lewd behaviour, wouldn't they? They would be thrown out of the restaurant, wouldn't they?

Personally, she knew no one present but still this was simply too much to risk, wasn't it? Her snatch told her otherwise.

And what would Joe do if she didn't obey his orders? He didn't strike her as very empathetic. He would come up with something even more obscene!

So she lewdly raised her left eyebrow and provocatively sucked her index finger between her luscious full red lips. Again, she skidded back from the table and bawdily spread her legs to expose her clean shaven cunt to the sleazy messenger.

As they were sitting at one end of the patio directly next to the building, Joe's back hid most of her. But the tables at the other side allowed a clear view at her.

Slowly, she directed her fingers to the centre of her burning lust. When she finally pressed her index finger against her hot clit, she had to throw her had back and suppress a loud moan. She softly scratched her cunt lips with her French-manicured nails before she finally pushed two fingers inside. This time, a small groan escaped her lips.

From the corner of her eye, she could see that none of the other diners had noticed yet. They were too engrossed in their meals and conversation.

But then her gaze wandered further along to the sidewalk. And suddenly her heart was in her boots. There stood a woman she knew from the country club and was looking for a free table!

While she watched the woman taking place with her husband, Joe gave her another order. First she didn't even notice him. But then he repeated his command in a loud stern voice.

"Your cunt needs another finger, bitch!"

Vanessa's eyes flew to the sides checking every table. Had they heard his words?

No one showed a reaction except for an old white haired guy who glanced at her knowingly. Automatically, she sluttishly blinked at him to let him know that he had understood the words completely right.

Then her eyes roamed on. Had her friend noticed? She was one of the biggest gossip girls Vanessa knew. Tomorrow, every member of the country club would know about it! Luckily, she didn't show a reaction yet.

Vanessa sighed audibly. She definitely couldn't risk getting caught by a club member. Still, she slid another few inches forward on the chair and spread her legs even wider. Then she pushed a fourth finger inside her hot dripping cunt and started working them in and out.

She could see the old men staring right at her and beginning to wriggle on his chair before he pointed the sluttish display out to his buddy. Next, two pairs of eyes were magnetized to her obscenely open snatch. Vanessa could almost see the drool starting to run out of their mouths providing another lustful kick to her.

Still, she hadn't caught her friend's eye. But the fear of getting caught was adding another sensation to her sopping cunt.

Finally, the waiter came with the bill. Even from far, she could notice his greedy eyes scraping up her legs to her open crotch. A shudder reminded her of his ugliness.

When he eventually reached their table, Vanessa was still working her fingers in and out of her cunt. He was greeted by Joe like an old buddy. Then, the sleazy messenger made Vanessa's blood freeze when he asked

"Do you like the slut fucking her cunt?"

"What a nasty whore!" the waiter exclaimed.

For the following minute, Joe engaged him in a discussion about the slut's pussy and what they'd like to do with it. Even worse, they were almost shouting at each other. More and more guests became aware of their conversation trying to see what was going on.

Vanessa's face turned the darkest shade of red and she instantly hoped to sink into the ground. Her eyes remained fixed onto her friend. She was sitting on the other end of the patio, too far away to notice what was going on. But the diners around them were becoming uneasy.

A woman sitting at the table behind Joe started clearing her throat audibly making the waiter aware of the fuss they had caused. Joe only laughed. His plan had worked.

Hastily, the waiter cashed in their money. Of course, Vanessa had to pay for both meals. He waited for the tip until Joe told him

"The slut wants to give you a special tip!"

The pudgy guy's eyes almost popped out of his face when he understood the meaning of these words. He was just as surprised as Vanessa. She thought she couldn't believe her ears. But Joe's stern expression convinced her from the opposite.

The waiter stood in front of them not moving for several moments. Eventually, he caught himself and hissed at Vanessa

"Meet me in the backyard!"

Then he was gone. Still, Vanessa couldn't stop looking after him. He was such a fat ugly guy she just couldn't picture herself getting any closer to him -- or even touching him! The thought alone gave her creeps. And she didn't move.

"Go fuckwhore!" Joe's order shot at her.

Slowly, Vanessa turned around and looked at Joe. A fire of hate and revolt burned in her eyes. Her entire mind screamed at him calling him any name in the world.

She wouldn't do it! She wouldn't take orders from such a piece of trash. She was an elegant woman! She had friends in the city's exclusive country club!

But before she could open her mouth to curse him out, her legs started moving. She felt herself standing up as if her mind had lost any will power over her body.

Was it the harsh orders? Was it the anticipation of humiliation? Was it the horniness that had increased further and further?

She didn't know and her body didn't care. At work, she was the slut and by now, her body had internalized this cognition giving her no other choice.

Slowly but proudly gyrating her hips, she walked away from the table feeling any men's eyes glued to her apple bottom. She felt like standing beside herself watching her body act on autopilot while she walked into the small lane next to the restaurant.

Behind the house, there was a little backyard that was enclosed by other buildings from three sides. The only open side let to the small lane she was walking down right now.

With the buildings' high walls, there wasn't a lot of light falling into the court. At first view, Vanessa realized that it was mainly used as a dumpster. Only trash cans and lots of garbage bags stood around. The ground was heavily soiled with old cardboards lying around.

Seeing this foul place, a lump formed in Vanessa's throat. This was definitely no place Vanessa would frequent on her own initiative - even less seek out to have sex.

But she didn't have any time to reconsider her -- or rather her body's -- decision. The waiter was already leaning at the wall flashing a smeary grin at her which emphasized his greasy appearance even more.

Again, Vanessa's gaze immediately wandered to his fat potbelly straining the shirt and hanging over his trousers. This guy had definitely enjoyed a few beers too much in his days. And still, he was sweating like a pig, dark stains of sweat forming under his armpits.

Involuntarily, a shudder made her tremble. But still, her legs moved forward towards the fat man.

It would happen! She would have sex with this fatso! Now, she could only try to get it over as fast as possible getting him off with anything she got.

She was nervous as hell though. She had never done any lewd thing in public before. What if any one accidentally passed by? Would they call the police? Would they watch the whore's show?

When she finally reached the ugly guy, she immediately grabbed his shirt with her hands and pushed herself into him. Through the leather coat she could feel his bulging paunch against her tight body.

She had always looked down upon fat people. She considered them weak and without will power. But any second now, she would fuck such a fatso.

She released the waiter's shirt and took a few steps back. Gyrating her hips tantalizingly, she ran her hands down her sides. Then, she loosened the belt and let the coat fall open -- a bit for a bit. Ever so slowly, her impressive mounds became visible. More and more of her beautifully tanned globes appeared.

Vanessa could see the potbellied guy running his tongue over his protruding thick lips in anticipation.

Eventually, her big soft tits sprung completely out of their prison. Keeping her coat closed around her hips, the fabric pressed Vanessa's ripe melons together from three sides making them appear even larger. With her French-manicured nails, she grabbed each nipple and started rolling them between thumb and index finger.

When they stood proudly up, she turned around and leaned forward. Pushing the black leather coat up over her round apple bottoms, she wiggled her butt provocatively. Then, she pulled her cheeks apart with one hand on each side exposing her tiny wrinkled asshole. Her ripe puffy slit already glistened invitingly and her little puckered butthole winked enticingly at the guy.

With two fingers, she spread her outer cunt lips apart exposing her soft pink inner pussy flesh. Meanwhile, she ran her other hand over her smooth ass cheek until she dipped two fingers deep into her hot gash. Slowly, she drove them in and out of her sopping pussy making squishing sounds.

"A big hard cock is so much better!" she purred egging the waiter on.

Pushing herself back up, she let the coat fall down hiding her buttocks again. Turning around, she finally let the coat drop to the ground.

There she stood completely naked except for her 5" stiletto heels, black stockings and precious accessories. Hesitating for a moment, she looked to the small lane to make sure that they were alone -- as if it would make any difference.

Suddenly, the plump waiter moved with surprising speed. Then he stood directly in front of her.

"I've waited long enough whore!" he bellowed. "Show the world what a fuckslut you really are!"

Before she had a chance to react, he kissed her straight on the mouth. His beard scraped over her soft cheeks and she could smell his bad breath. But even worse, the biting stench of sweat and body-odour hit her nose taking her breath away.

While driving his tongue inside her mouth, he kept walking forward until Vanessa's back hit the wall.

Next, his strong hands grabbed her ample funbags and started kneading them roughly.

"You got great tits, bitch!" he remarked.

After a while of mauling her tits like raw flesh, he stopped kissing her.

Suddenly, pain surged through her body. Looking deeply into her eyes, he dug his fingers deep into her tits pinching her globes hard -- real hard. He squeezed with all his might causing Vanessa to wince in agony as the pain travelled throughout her chest.

She cried out to him

"Stop!! Please, stop!!"

But he didn't react.

She tried to pull away.

But that only made it worse.

His steely grasp was firm and her tits felt like they were ripped off her chest. His grip was like a vice she couldn't escape.

Adding even more pressure onto her soft knockers, he began pressing downwards. Vanessa's legs started wobbling from the pain and she was forced to sink down onto the dirty soiled ground.

The elegant posh secretary adorned with an expensive silver necklace and exuding an arrogant attitude was now kneeling naked amidst garbage in front of an ugly fatso. She was offering all her fuckholes to this guy and letting him abuse her tits.

A picture that deeply burned itself into Vanessa's mind.

As soon as her knees hit the ground, her hands went to the waiter's zipper. She first had to get his bulging paunch out of the way before she could open the fly and flip his cock out. She wasn't looking too happy but right now she would do anything to take his mind off her tits.

It was kinda hart to pull his dick out under his fatring. When she had freed his tool, she stroked it several times. Blinking her tears away, she provocatively looked up at him. Trying to stimulate him further, she asked

"Hmm, do you like that?"

In return, she received a slap to her cheek.

"I can do this myself, whore! Your mouth is not for talking but sucking!"

Involuntarily, Vanessa let out a moan. Despite the surroundings, despite the torment of her tits, despite having to please an ugly lardass, she could feel her pussy running out. Her tits were radiating pain only adding fuel to the fire burning in her loins.

"Lick my salty balls, fucking skank!" he continued. "I bet you'll like its sweaty taste."

Vanessa looked up at him. It was kinda hard to see his face from her position as his massive paunch was in the way. Licking the sweaty unwashed balls of some fat ugly guy wasn't something she was explicitly looking forward to.

It wouldn't be worse than sucking dick fresh from her ass, would it? It would get him off faster! That was the only goal at hand right now.

Slowly, she lifted his dick up and lowered her face to his balls. She could smell him. The biting stench burned in her nose. Sticking her tongue out, it touched the hairy flesh.