Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At once, the taste hit her. It was salty and bitter.

"I can't believe such a beautiful girl could be such a dirty whore!" the waiter exclaimed.

This comment egged her on. He would never fuck a filthier whore in his entire life -- and definitely no prettier slut.

Vanessa grunted loudly to show him how much she loved being his sleazy slut performing perverted acts in open daylight.

She kept on running her tongue over his entire balls eventually sucking them in one after the other. She bathed them in her spit until she had licked off all remnants of sweat and dirt. A vile layer of filth was left on her tongue.

Then the pudgy guy grabbed Vanessa's hands and pushed them up over her head keeping them fixed.

"Open that whore mouth!" he barked emphasizing the order with another slap to her red cheek.

Vanessa barely had a chance to open her lips before he ruthlessly thrashed his rigid cock inside with full force. At once, his shaft drove down her throat making her gag violently.

Vanessa wasn't able to move anymore. Her head was pressed against the wall, her hands were held tightly above her head. All she could do was to keep her mouth open.

At least, he had stopped kneading her tits so roughly. But she knew very well that she would feel his hands for a long time on her tits.

The fatso fucked her face like a loose cunt not giving a fuck about the drool running out of the corners of her mouth or the gurgles and gags emanating from her throat. He simply thrust his erect shaft in and out of her mouth.

After several minutes, he finally took a break. Vanessa had to cough from the onslaught hawking up thick white strings of saliva which remained hanging down her chin.

With an evil grin, the ugly guy gathered these strands together holding the slobbery icky mass over her face.

"Open your fucking kisser, filthy whore!"

If Vanessa hadn't been in full slut mode by now, this would have been too much for her. Even in this state of mind, the mass looked extremely revolting and nasty. She nearly had to retch from the sight alone.

Did she really want to taste it? Could she bring herself to open her mouth?

While she was still hesitating, she suddenly heard herself say

"Give it to this cumwhore. Treat this stupid fuckcow as she deserves!"

At once, he let the slobber dribble onto Vanessa's tongue and snidely wiped the remnants off his hand onto her cheek. Closing her mouth, Vanessa could feel the sticky wet mass. It tasted just as it had looked -- incredibly foul. She hurried to swallow it down as fast as she could but still she needed two gulps before it was fully gone.

The bastard enormously enjoyed the faces she made during this task. When she had finally succeeded in choking it down, she looked proudly at him with an expectant expression on her face. Stroking her right cheek, he remarked

"What a well-behaved fuckpig!"

With a shudder, Vanessa came. Her lewd obscene behaviour and the fat man's humiliating name-calling was all it had taken to give her an orgasm.

The sweating plump guy didn't let her dwell on her orgasm though as he grabbed her hair and yanked her up onto her feet by it. With his vice grip, he turned her roughly around and made her bend over. This way, she had to push her ass out while he dragged her forward on her hair. He was heading right to one of the steel trash cans.

Realizing where this was going, Vanessa started begging

"No, please, no! It's so dirty! It's repulsive! I don't do that!"

As she was in a completely helpless position, the waiter only laughed though remarking

"The filthy cunt doesn't deserve anything clean! You're a gutter whore and the dumpster is just were you belong!"

Following his words with actions, he pushed her upper body down onto the trash can. Her delicate creamy tits were pressed onto the dirty manky lid of the can. Goosebumps of disgust covered Vanessa's body. This was too gross.

Moving around, she tried to get away from the fat guy. But in one swift motion, he drove his throbbing meat into her cunt, stopping her futile attempts. Despite Vanessa's disgust, her pussy was so wet that squishing sounds arose from it.

The waiter used his heavy bodyweight to press her down onto the trash can while he pounded away at her cunt. This way, her big abused juggs rubbed painfully over the rough rugged material. His weight on her was enormous.

"Please, let me ride you!" Vanessa begged.

"You think I'm too fat for you!" the waiter taunted her.

Meanwhile, he let his full weight drop onto her with his next thrust. The impact knocked all air out of Vanessa suffocating any further pleads.

Instead, she started moaning and groaning wildly. She couldn't stop her grunts. The pain from her tits, the pleasure from her gash, the nastiness of the waiter's potbelly hitting against her buttocks and the disgust of getting fucked in a garbage dump consumed her entire being. She was close to cumming. She could already feel it building up.

Suddenly, the ugly fat guy vigorously pulled on her hair again and forced her onto her knees. A second later, white streams of goo shot out of his cock right onto her face. Such a massive load erupted from his dick as if he hadn't cum for several weeks. Strand after strand of white thick cum coated her face.

But the cock was gone from her pussy! She had been so close to cumming. She needed the cock, she needed relief.

Immediately, her hand went to her cunt and she drove three fingers straight into it. Throwing her head back, a grunt escaped her lips.

The next second, her hand was roughly pushed off her pussy.

"Got no time for that shit!" Joe's voice brought Vanessa back to reality. She had almost forgotten about the sleazy messenger but now he was back again.

He pulled her up onto her feet and threw the black leather coat at her. While she put it on, Vanessa looked at the fat waiter for the last time. He was leaning at the wall smoking a cigarette and grinning at her.

The thought that she had just fucked someone that ugly caused another shudder to rush through her body. And it imploded in her clit finally breaking the dam. A mind-numbing orgasm washed over her. It was so forceful that it made her legs quiver uncontrollably. She had to grab Joe's arm to keep her self steady.

When she had somewhat composed herself again, Joe pulled her out of the backyard. He had used the time and driven his post car into the small lane. Now he pushed her onto the passenger seat and started the engine.

"The glazing makes your whore face look even better!" he remarked looking at her.

Vanessa realized that the waiter's cum was still garnering her face. At once, her hand went to her cheek to scrape it off. Joe stopped her in her tracks though saying

"Leave it on, slut! You're still my whore for the day, remember that!"

He was damn right about it. Vanessa still hadn't touched him the slightest. But after their little restaurant escapade, she wasn't exactly looking forward to his next adventure.

With a small voice, she managed to ask

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see!" was all she received as an answer.

*

To be continued...

Vanessa's day as a whore for the sleazy messenger goes on.