All Comments on 'Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 18'

by Cathartico

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

loved this chapter.... thanks for writing these x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More more more!!!

This story has rocked me for months.I started shaking and panting when I discovered ur latest chapter.I love this girl.I admire her willingness to give all the way.not my type of story normally but my favorite saga by far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
treat her like a whore

Cant wait for the next chapter. I really hope this story does not end with the whore getting her white knight. She needs to end up walking the streets like the common gutter whore she is. No happy ending for her. No whore deserves a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Well anonymous, technically ending up walking the streets like the common gutter whore is a happy ending for such a whore like her. I am sure it's her greatest dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome!!!

I greatly enjoyed this chapter...the treament she received from Tucker is so well deserved! This idea of her being a dog-bitch, crawling and barking is absolutely incredible. I really like the contrast of her walking in lady-like, and then, just a couple of minutes after, crawling like a stupid mutt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCathartico@Cathartico
1332 Followers
Viva la Smuttisphere! This is Smuttsurdistan - a land of kink and horny business. So, welcome to a town called Smuttbury! Enter for free but at your own risk. ---Tales from Smuttsurdistan--- Here in Smuttbury, you'll find three different types of action going on: (1) Smutt...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES