Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,331 Followers

While the flame-haired knockout panted for breath, Tucker's fingers slipped out of her pussy. A breeze of cold air rushed into her wide open fuckhole. The sudden chill abruptly stopped Vanessa's orgasm and cut it short. It had been a tremendous wave of pleasure but it had been too short. The fire was still burning in her loins. The ginger slut still craved to get her cunt filled.

She threw her legs up to her face and reached around either side of her ass. She pulled her ringed pussy lips apart presenting her angry red snatch in its full glory. She wanted Tucker to thrust his cock up her pussy.

"Please sir, this cunt is leaking for you." she begged the security guard. "Please sir, fuck this wet hole!"

But Tucker didn't react to her pleads. Instead, he grabbed her hair and turned her around so she was kneeling in doggystyle in front of him.

"You want that pussy stuffed, you greedy bitch?" he asked and Vanessa quickly nodded. "Then show me what this cunt can take!"

Vanessa instantly reacted to this challenge. She was in such an aroused state that she was completely driven by her lust. The flame-haired beauty pushed her face into the dirty, cum-stained mattress and stuck her ass high up into the air. Then she reached back with her red-nailed hands. She pressed her knuckles tightly against each other and folded her hands back. This way, she imitated Tucker's spear and drove eight fingers up her snatch in one go.

Her thrust was so powerful that it pushed the air out of her lungs and dragged her body forward a few inches. Her fingers went deeper than Tucker's had ever been. For a few seconds, the redhead was out of breath. Only then, the pressure of the immense stretching registered in her mind making her squeal.

Tucker laughed about the lewd display in front of his eyes. Vanessa was left totally helpless with both arms stretched behind her back and both hands deeply buried in her own fuckhole. She basically looked like a corded parcel. There was only one way for her to move at all. She had to thrust her hands up her cunt like a piston to drag her body forward.

"C'mon queeny bitch, haul that slutty ass over to this side!" he instructed her after he had walked around the bed to the opposite side. "Give your cunt a major workout!"

Vanessa didn't need another request. The thought of dragging her body over the mattress by pumping her pussy sounded incredibly degrading. But it was exactly the treatment her body craved in its aroused state.

She pulled her eight fingers out of her pussy until the red-nailed fingertips were all that remained inside her fuckhole. Then she gave another mighty push. She grunted and her body edged forward another notch.

With Tucker holding his cock in his hand at the other end of the bed, it looked like he was dangling a carrot in front of her face. And that carrot obviously was a force of attraction for the 'Red Rose Whore'. It had to be so valuable for her that she was mercilessly slaving away at her pussy to get her slutty mouth on the stick. Vanessa felt like she had been reduced to a plain cock junkie.

She quickly put up a rhythm of pumping her poor, overstretched pussy like a piston. With each thrust, her body got dragged ahead and the ginger slut grunted along. She groaned as much from the effort as from the sensations on her cunt. Still, each thrust only pushed her body forward a few inches. So it took her endlessly to move over to the other side of the bed.

Tucker had a ball watching his queeny bitch work her ass – or rather her pussy – off to reach his cock. It took her almost five minutes and she had to take several breaks to catch her breath. It was a huge effort but eventually she made it. Finally, her lips were on his cock.

SLAP

Vanessa received an appreciatory slap to her ass. Tucker then turned her body around treating her like a plain object. As a result, she presented her stuffed, leaking pussy to him. Tucker pulled his hard cock out of his pants. He hadn't gotten any release yet and he was about to change that. He ran his cock up and down her crack and moistened his cockhead with some pussy juice. Then he positioned his cock at the wrinkled entrance to her backdoor.

Vanessa trembled nervously. Her asshole had already seen some action today. But with eight fingers up her cunt, her ass had tightened back up for good. She was so stuffed there was barely any space left. She didn't dare to pull her hands out though. Instead, she tried to brace herself for the oncoming anal attack.

"Umph!" she grunted when Tucker finally drilled his cock through her sphincter.

The impact was so forceful that Vanessa's entire body got pressed into the mattress. Tucker immediately began pounding the redhead's tightly compressed ass chute. He hammered his cock up her ass pipe at full tilt. Her helpless, constrained body bobbed up and down the mattress with each thrust to the squeaking sounds of the old bedsprings.

"Ooohhh! Fuck!... Uuuhhh! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Vanessa was reduced to a babbling mass of flesh.

Tucker exploited the redhead's helplessness and grabbed her hair. He pulled it back and used it like reins. This way, he was able to pull the ginger slut's body back and ream her ass even harder.

She was so tied up that she was left immobile and totally at Tucker's mercy. She could do nothing but take the anal pounding. The flame-haired beauty was shoved around the mattress at the security guard's will. The defencelessness in combination with the stretching of her cunt and plugging of her ass created a raging whirlwind of excitement inside of her. She was reduced to utter animalistic grunts. It was too much for her to handle and another huge orgasm erupted in her loins. She couldn't control herself any longer so her body trembled and rocked around the mattress.

She barely noticed Tucker pulling his cock out of her asshole and turning his queeny bitch onto her back. A second later, he sprayed an enormous wad of white, creamy cum all over her face and chest. She remained lying on the bed when he left the room. Her entire body was drenched in sweat, her ass was sticky with dried beer, and her chest and face were glazed with gooey spunk. Tucker had turned her into a sticky, smelly mess of human waste. But he had also put her body into a state of ecstasy. She had received a massive workout and was left wrecked. Fortunately, it was late in the night and no other customers were waiting to fuck the whore.


The Wednesday meetings with Tucker stood in stark contrast to the remaining week at the 'Red Rose Club'. Vanessa's career as the 'Red Rose Whore' was at an absolute peak. After winning the slut-battle several weeks ago, she had become the talk of the town among men. Every guy was raving about the ravishing knockout that acted like the dirtiest slut ever. Each day, the 'Red Rose Club' was bursting at the seams with customers.

Along with her reputation, the treatment by the customers had changed too. She wasn't their human cum dumpster any longer. Instead, they treated her like a superstar - the only girl able to fulfil their darkest sexual fantasies.

Vanessa felt more admired than ever before. She truly felt like a star. Every time she stepped into the 'Red Rose Club', an elating feeling swept over her body. A feeling she wouldn't want to miss anymore. All she craved for was to deliver some nasty performances for her customers to further increase her stardom. She simply loved the admiration and attention she aroused.

Pavone had decided to cash in on Queeny Ho's new popularity. Each day, Vanessa opened the night with a strip show. Then Pavone held an auction. Each round, a different service was on the line and customers had to make bids to fuck the whore. Some services were particularly popular and caused fierce bidding wars between the johns.

Saturday had become the official night of the 'Slut-Battle'. Some pornstar was invited and a show-off between the two sluts was staged. Each one performed a sex show to prove what a nasty, depraved fuckwhore she was. And after both shows, the audience voted the winner. Those 'Slut-Battles' had become immensely popular. By now, tickets had to be bought in advance. In return, each ticket owner was allowed to fuck the winning whore after the show-off. As a result, Saturdays turned into nasty gangbangs more often than not for Vanessa.

Her new superwhore-status had even caught Stanton's attention. SEP didn't use her as the office whore any longer as Maria was performing the job of motivating the six partners. But they had found another way to use Vanessa. The dust over the newspaper report had settled so they made good use of her new popularity. They utilized the ginger slut as a deal-sweetener for new clients. Every time they closed a deal, she was offered as a signing bonus and had to meet the clients on her free Friday evenings.


Apart from her live as hooker, she made great progress with Steve. The two were meeting regularly by now. There was definitely more than a flirt going on between them.

The next Monday, they had been shopping all afternoon long. Vanessa had gone for a look that was elegant and sexy at the same time. She wore a combination of an anthracite v-necked blouse and anthracite knee-high skirt with a broad, black belt around her hips.

Steve had proven his generosity and bought some elegant designer outfits for Vanessa. She had a few hours left before her shift at the 'Red Rose Club' was about to start. So they decided to have a nice dinner at the country club.

On their way to the clubhouse, Vanessa remembered her previous run-ins with Tucker at the club. She had come into conflict with him over and over again. She couldn't help it but his lecherous, brute hillbilly behaviour simply drove her up the wall.

Vanessa had to admit that she had been a pain in the ass whenever she had run into him. She had always been intent to let him feel the full extent of her overbearing arrogance and prove her superior status. With a shudder, Vanessa realized that this wasn't the case any longer. Her status to Tucker had been completely reversed. By now, she was nothing more than his playtoy. Fortunately, he hadn't approached her in the country club yet. He was too clever to risk his leverage for a quick relief in the club. He was intent to use her as long as he could.


When Steve and Vanessa arrived at the entrance, they had to stop the car at the barrier. As always, a guard was sitting inside the security booth. He had to control their membership cards before opening the barrier and letting them in.

Today, Tucker was sitting in the booth. He didn't show any reaction when Steve stopped the car and handed their cards over to him.

"Excuse me Ma'am," he suddenly addressed Vanessa. "There seems to be a problem with your card. We have to issue a new one."

Vanessa immediately blushed. She instantly understood his intention and it made her shiver. He was up to something! She felt panic welling up inside of her. Somehow, she had to make sure that Steve wouldn't notice anything! Her mind was running wild but her nervousness kept her from thinking straight. Time was running out on her.

"This will take some time." Tucker suddenly told Steve. "You can go ahead and drive inside. Mrs. Laren will follow in a few minutes."

Steve nodded. He didn't suspect anything unusual. He simply arranged with Vanessa to wait for her in the lounge. The moment Steve's car was out of sight, Tucker's behaviour changed abruptly.

"Inside, queeny!" he barked at her.

Hesitantly, Vanessa looked around to check if anyone else was watching. She knew that there was no sense in arguing with that mean bastard. And his voice clearly told her that he didn't allow any objections.

With her heart beating in overdrive, she stepped into the cubicle. For a security booth, it was a rather large room as it offered a work space for two guards. As soon as Vanessa had stepped inside, Tucker let the shudders down and put a sign on the door that read 'Back soon'. On the one hand, this calmed Vanessa down a bit as no one would be able to take a look inside. On the other hand, it clearly told her that nothing good was coming at her. She was at a loss. She didn't know what to do. Five seconds later, this problem was solved when Tucker yelled at her.

"Down on all fours, fucking bitch!"

Vanessa had been out shopping for fancy clothes. She was standing in the country club. She was in full lady-mode so she wasn't able to control her first impulse. Her contempt for the fat, potbellied hillbilly set in.

"Shut the fuck up, you sleazy lowlife!" she snarled at him. "Don't talk to me like that in the country club!"

Of course, this outburst of disobedience didn't go well with Tucker. In a heartbeat, he was up on his feet towering over the flame-haired beauty. He grabbed her hair and roughly pulled her down onto her knees. He yanked her blouse open causing her luscious juggs to fall out and pushed the hem of her skirt up to expose her naked bottom.

It all happened so fast, Vanessa didn't stand a chance to react. She was too staggered to fight back. So she simply followed Tucker when he started to walk around the security booth. He used her hair like a leash leading Vanessa on all fours like his dog.

"You love acting like the biggest bitch ever, don't you? You love showing us staff members what a posh lady you are, right? You love getting on our tits!" he stated.

"You wanna be a bitch? From now on, you'll be my bitch – my dirty dogbitch!" he exclaimed.

Vanessa's head was spinning. She couldn't process everything he was saying so quickly. She was too scared of anyone walking inside the booth and seeing her crawling around the floor to object. So she nodded weakly.

"Guess, I will call you 'Queeny – the dirty dogslut' from now on!" he chuckled. Then he began explaining new 'club rules' to Vanessa.

"You stupid dogslut will come to this security booth every second day in the afternoon. Inside this cubicle, my dogbitch is only allowed to crawl on all fours with her tits and ass exposed!"

Each rule made Vanessa wince. Tucker didn't care though. Instead, he immediately began putting the new rules into practice by taking his dogslut for a walk in the booth. Vanessa only hoped that he wouldn't lead her outside of the room.

"On arrival, my dogslut will immediately crawl underneath the countertop and deep throat my cock while clasping her hands behind her back!" Tucker continued explaining the rules.

"Whatever I do or wherever I move, that cock will stay down your slutty throat until I've shot my load down your gullet!"

"And as long as my dogbitch stays in this booth, she will not speak at all. All she will do is bark in response to orders!" he finished his introduction.

"Do you understand the rules, queeny bitch?" he inquired.

Vanessa was too confused, baffled and overwhelmed to react. It was all going too fast for her to process.

SLAP

Vanessa received a resounding slap to her right cheek. The burning pain made her wince once again and instantly reddened her face.

"Does 'Queeny – the dirty dogslut' understand the rules?" Tucker barked emphasising each word.

His tone didn't leave any room for doubt. Vanessa had to react. She didn't want to earn another slap to the face. Her mind was spinning from all the information. She didn't know how to behave correctly. On the off chance, she opened her mouth.

"WOOF! WOOF!" she barked.

And a cold chill ran down her spine. Her lady-self was totally gone by now. She felt like 'Vanessa - the posh lady' had stepped out of her body and observed the degradation of 'Queeny – the dirty dogslut' from the outside. She definitely didn't feel like being in the country club. She had reacted on autopilot and her submissive side had kicked in overcoming her arrogant lady-self. She had acted like a true dogbitch and it had obviously been the reaction Tucker had waited for.

"Oh well, seems like this dogslut is learning quickly." he said showing his satisfaction.

Then he sat down in his swivel chair and ordered the ginger slut to kneel in front of him with her ass facing him.

"C'mon dogslut, pant for me! Let that tongue hang out of your yapper and pant!"

Vanessa sobbed. She felt like crying. The degradation Tucker was dishing out was more embarrassing than anything she had done before. Acting like an obedient pet was worse than being reduced to a sheer sexual object or getting disgraced in public. Having to do so in her precious country club only added to the humiliation.

It became clear that the visits to the 'Red Rose Club' had only been the prelude. Tucker had increased the degradations each time. Now, it was time for the next step. He was expanding the use of his fucktoy to the country club. Now, it was payback time for all the scoffs and sneers she had directed at him before.

"Can't hear nothing!" he reminded the redhead of her task.

"HechHechHechHech"

Vanessa gave her best impression of a panting dog while sticking out her tongue.

SLAP

Out of the blue, a hard object hit Vanessa on the right ass cheek catching her totally off guard. Behind her back, Tucker had produced a plastic fly swatter and lashed it onto her bottom.

"Ouuhhh!" Vanessa exclaimed almost reaching back to rub the fresh red spot on her buttock.

"Keep on panting, queeny bitch!" Tucker harshly snubbed her.

Vanessa hastily restrained herself from reaching back and continued with her humiliating task.

"HechHechHechHech"

With her tongue hanging out, drool started gathering in her mouth. It began running out and trickling to the floor.

"Well! Obviously, my dogslut disobeyed me when prancing in here. So she's gonna get ten slaps with this swatter." Tucker told the flame-haired beauty while showing her the fly flap.

"And she's gonna count the slaps with barks. It's one bark for the first, two for the second and so on."

Vanessa howled in between the panting. By now, she knew that Tucker wouldn't give her any leeway. She had to endure being turned into a will-less fuckpet to keep her cover for the country club intact.

"HechHechHechHech"

SLAP

"WOOF!"

Her ass cheeks quickly turned red while her butt performed an obscene dance in rhythm with the swatter slaps. Her hips swiftly darted from right to left in futile attempts to escape the blows while her ass meat frantically jiggled and wobbled.

"HechHechHechHech"

SLAP

"WOOF! WOOF!"

Vanessa felt like she was burning up with shame. The slaps with the plastic fly flap weren't really harsh. The fact that she had to bark out loud and pant in between was far worse. The embarrassment was only increased by her fear of being discovered. What if a club member walked by the booth and heard her barking? What if anyone saw her walking out of this room putting two and two together?

She felt like the humiliating swatter-spanking never stopped. But eventually she sensed her hips starting to turn her snatch towards the fly flap. She was unconsciously trying to get her cunt hit! The degrading spanking aroused her. Vanessa's pussy was yearning to get touched by anything.

She began moaning in between the barks - a sound that didn't stay unnoticed with Tucker. He ran the edge of the flap along her pussy slit making Vanessa groan. Her hips were wriggling to the touch.

"Hehehe!" he teased his dogbitch. "Seems like someone's enjoying his new role as fuckpet!"

Vanessa couldn't believe how easily she was embracing Tucker's abysmal humiliations. But her body was a junkie for degradations. It was hardly surprising that it reacted to this utter debasement with agitation although it was happening in her precious country club by the loathed security guard. Or were those two factors only contributing to the excitement? Vanessa was too aroused to ponder this question at the moment.

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,331 Followers