Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,331 Followers

"HechHechHechHech"

SLAP

"WOOOUUF! Ooohhh! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF!"

The next swatter slap had landed squarely on Vanessa's pussy. After Tucker had noticed how much the swatter-spanking aroused his dogslut, he started spanking her wet cunt.

Five more slaps hit the redhead's soft pussy and each time she stuck her ass further towards the plastic swatter. It looked like her hips were moving on their own and her cunt was yearning for the next spank. The final slap broke the levee and an orgasm erupted in her loins. Vanessa was moaning uncontrollably from the sudden surge of pleasure and barely managed to bark ten times. When she slowly came back to her senses, the ginger slut felt the handle of the swatter getting pushed up her asshole.

"Look at that!" Tucker exclaimed obviously pleased with his handy work. "Now queeny bitch even got a proper dog's tail!"

Looking over her shoulder, Vanessa could see the handle sticking out of her ass with the white flap up in the air. It felt so incredibly humiliating. She felt like she wasn't even worthy of a real dog's tail but only deserved this cheap piece of plastic instead.

"Now wag your tail for me, queeny!" Tucker ordered. "Show me how happy you are to be my stupid dogslut."

By now, Vanessa obeyed instantly. She started crawling up and down the booth with her big, round knockers hanging down her chest and her tongue sticking out of her mouth. All the while, she panted noisily. She tried her best to shake her ass from side to side in an exaggerated way in order to wag the fly flap. It was an extremely perverse and demeaning sight of the flame-haired beauty. She had arrived at the country club as a posh, elegantly dressed trophy wife and now she was getting reduced to a worthless, grovelling fuckpet.

After a few minutes, Tucker added a little spice to the humiliating show as he threw his large key ring into a corner of the booth. Vanessa didn't need any instruction. She scuttled over to the keys, picked them up with her mouth and brought them back to Tucker. She let the key ring fall into his outstretched hand.

SLAP

The ginger slut received another resounding slap to her face. This time, it was reddening her left cheek.

"Faster dogbitch!" he exclaimed. "What kind of stupid junkyard dog are you? You can't even fetch properly!"

Following his words, he threw the key ring into the other corner starting to count the seconds until Vanessa had retrieved it. He wouldn't stop repeating the key-fetching until she had managed to retrieve the keys in less than ten seconds. After six tries, the redhead finally succeeded.

"Attaboy! Good doggy!" Tucker petted his dogbitch's head.

He acted as if he was talking to a real canine. And by now, that was exactly how Vanessa felt - like a low pet serving her master.

KNOCK KNOCK

Vanessa froze in her tracks and her heart stood still. Somebody was knocking on the window of the security booth.

"Guess, someone heard us!" Tucker commented the noise.

The redhead started looking around the booth in panic. Her worst fear was becoming reality. She was about to get caught acting like a cheap slut in the country club!

"Better get to work then! Or do you want a club member to see you like that?" Tucker simply ordered.

He seemed completely unconcerned. Vanessa on the other hand was worried all the more. In her panic, she barely understood his words. She simply kept on kneeling on the floor shocked to the bone. Tucker didn't wait for his dogslut to get into action though. He started pulling up the shudders with his right hand and opened his zipper with his left.

The shudders were slowly moving up. One third of the window was already free. Vanessa was able to spot a car parking next to the booth. Finally, she overcame her stupor. As fast as she could, she scuttled underneath the countertop that was affixed to the wall beneath the window. The flame-haired knockout exactly followed Tucker's 'club rules'. She knelt between his legs. Her buxom, ringed juggs hung out of her blouse. The hem of her skirt was pushed up over her ass to reveal her naked bubble butt. And the fly swatter stuck out of her asshole like a perverse dog's tail.

She crossed her arms behind her back and gulped down his cock in one go. She kept on pushing until it was lodged deep down her gullet. The gagging sound that emerged when his dick pushed past her tonsils was drowned out by Tucker greeting the new arrival.

"Welcome Mrs. Salpa."

Vanessa gasped around Tucker's cock and almost choked on his tool. She barely managed to keep herself from coughing out loud. Her eyes opened wide and horror was clearly displayed on her face that was buried in Tucker's hairy crotch.

Megan Salpa was a pretty new member of the country club. Some time ago, she had been some kind of talentless it-girl with a few pseudo scandals in the tabloids. Nowadays, she had obviously chosen the country club as her hunting grounds to bag a rich man. Despite her brief membership to the club, she had already developed into Vanessa's biggest rival for the throne of queen bee. In several ways, she was like Vanessa's younger version. Megan was just as haughty, snobbish and scheming. With her gorgeous looks, she had already caught the eye of several rich young bachelors. All in all, she represented serious competition for 'Miss Arrogance' and she had already made it clear that she was striving for the throne. If she witnessed Vanessa sucking the security guard off, she would know how to use this information to her advantage. It wouldn't take long until the entire club would know about it.

Of course, Tucker exploited this situation. He knew exactly that Mrs. Salpa was a regular. Still, he left her waiting at the booth for a couple of minutes while checking her membership card. Tucker simply enjoyed terrifying his stupid little dogslut. The danger of being discovered by Megan Salpa instantly wiped away any attitude that had been left inside the ginger slut.


Megan sat in her SUV while waiting for the security guard to let her inside. Something about him was strange today. Usually, he was in a grumpy mood with a sour expression on his face. But right now, she could see him smiling brightly.

After the middle-aged, fat security guard had checked her membership, he rolled sideways on his swivel chair to reach the button that opened the barrier. From her high position in the SUV, Megan had a good view into the security booth. Something about the way the guard slowly rolled sideways looked strange. And for a moment, she heard some odd, shuffling noises. They seemed to come from underneath the work space. A second later, these noises were drowned out by the guard's laughter.

"C'mon doggy! Get your bone!" he suddenly exclaimed.

Confusion was clearly displayed on Megan Salpa's face. Noticing her questioning look, Tucker smiled and said.

"Oh, it's just my dog. Had to bring him to work today. Doggy is a bit stupid so you gotta keep it entertained."

Megan wrinkled her brows but didn't care enough to ponder it any longer. Instead, she simply accepted his explanation. So she passed the barrier and drove onto the parking lot while shaking her head in regard to the guard's bold, insolent behaviour.


With Megan Salpa out of sight, Tucker looked down beneath the work space. His smile broadened into a wide, evil grin when he saw the panic on Vanessa's face. The moment she had heard him tell Megan about his dog, she had felt like dying from embarrassment. The realization that the woman had not discovered her was still sinking in.

"You are my stupid dogslut, aren't you?" Tucker addressed the redhead.

Immediately, the flame-haired beauty let go of his cock and straightened up.

"WOOF! WOOF!" Vanessa barked in response.

"What would your gossip friend say if she knew that you are my dogslut?" he teased her. "That would be degrading, wouldn't it?"

"WOOF! WOOF!" she once again barked out loud.

The sheer thought of her rival finding out about her true profession made Vanessa shudder. She didn't have much time to imagine this situation though as Tucker tightened his grip on her long, ginger hair and rammed his bone deep down his dogslut's gullet.

A second later, he rolled back to his former place. This sudden movement took Vanessa by surprise. She almost tumbled over. The ravishing knockout barely managed to keep from falling flat onto her face. The sight of Vanessa's clumsiness made Tucker laugh - just as it had made him laugh when Megan had been waiting outside the booth.

Tucker immensely enjoyed watching the redhead desperately scramble over the floor in a pathetic attempt to keep his cock down her throat. Vanessa was forced to crawl after his dick in order to keep it lodged down her gullet. She looked like a little dog holding on to its bone while being led around the security booth. All the while, she gagged in rhythm to Tucker's motions.

It was so humiliation that shame burned on her skin from head to toe. Tucker had reached his goal. She didn't feel like an elegant, posh trophy wife any longer. Instead, she felt like a stray dog wallowing in the mud underneath his feet.

For more than five minutes, the security guard rolled around inside the booth dragging his dogslut along. He frequently changed direction in attempts to catch Vanessa off guard. Each shift made her stagger and choke pitifully.

With an abrupt swivel to the left, Tucker's cock finally slipped out of the redhead's mouth. A thick stream of white drool followed his dick and directly spurted onto the floor. Vanessa fell forward. Her arms flapped around helplessly while she tried to hang on to something. But she didn't catch a hold of anything and fell flat onto her face – right into the yucky puddle of slobber.

"Bad doggy! Bad doggy!" Tucker scolded Vanessa while he put his foot onto the back of her head.

The fat security guard moved his foot around dragging the redhead's face through the yucky drool. She didn't wait for his order. She stuck out her tongue and quickly lapped the sticky slobber off the dirty ground. It was a cringe-worthy sight of the stunning beauty kneeling on the ground with the fly flap sticking out of her ass and a foot on her head while she was lapping up her slobbery mess.

When Vanessa was finished, Tucker let his foot go off the back of her head. The ginger slut looked at him with a dishevelled face. She was a real mess. Her make-up was blurred and black streaks had run down her cheeks. Nonetheless, she instantly went back to work on his cock and gulped down his shaft. Tucker grabbed her hair and mercilessly pumped her head up and down his cock.

"QuackQuackQuack"

Wretched gags filled the booth while Tucker skull fucked Vanessa until his balls boiled over. He pushed his shaft out of her throat until only his cockhead remained between her lips. His hips started jerking and a huge wad of sticky, white sperm shot into her mouth drowning her tongue and glazing her gums.

When his balls were empty, he shoved Vanessa's head off his lap. Kneeling in front of him, she opened her mouth to show the gooey load of cum before she swallowed the sticky, creamy mass down. The moment her mouth was empty, Tucker pulled Vanessa to her feet and shoved her out of the security booth. The redhead stumbled out of the door while she pulled down her skirt. She barely managed to cover her ass before she stood in front of the club entrance. Hastily, she buttoned up her blouse while looking around anxiously. Fortunately, no member was coming out of the clubhouse at that moment.

Vanessa knew that her face was a mess with all the blurred mascara covering her cheeks. Her heart was beating in overdrive when she considered her options. She could walk away from the club. But she didn't know how to explain this to Steve. She could also take her chances in hope that no one would see her dishevelled appearance. She had to make a beeline to the restrooms to fix her make-up. But what if she ran into Steve or one of her gossip friends on the way?

Suddenly, Vanessa saw a car approaching the entrance. It was getting closer. Any second, the driver would be able to see her face. She had to make a decision! She had to get going!

When the car came to a halt at the security booth, the path leading away from the clubhouse was effectively blocked. The decision had been taken away from her. Vanessa tried not to freak out while she turned around and fixed her gaze onto the ground. Her body was getting drenched in cold sweat when she hastily headed inside.

Stepping into the main hall, she saw Steve standing in the middle of the hall chatting with Megan. Not her again! Vanessa thought to herself. She had managed to survive Tucker's dogslut training without getting discovered by her rival. It would be pure cynicism if Megan discovered her now that the training was over.

The moment Vanessa appeared in the main hall, Steve spotted her. He instantly stopped his chat with Megan and waved at her. Vanessa stopped in her tracks. She didn't dare taking another step and getting any closer to Steve. He was on the verge of noticing her messed up face. Her worry only increased when Megan turned around and looked into her direction as well. Vanessa needed to get out of their sight. She needed to get away from them without looking suspicious. Steve took a step into her direction. He was coming closer.

That moment, her right hand shot up to her mouth. She tried to cover her cheeks and lips as best as possible. Her left hand clutched her stomach at the same time. This way, she acted as if she felt nauseous while hiding her smudgy face. A second later, she turned and raced to the restrooms. She breathed a sigh of relief when she finally stood inside the ladies' room.

She had just washed the blurred mascara off her face and rearranged her hair when Megan Salpa stepped into the restrooms. Vanessa kept up her act of feeling sick but Megan's challenging look clearly told her that the gauntlet had been thrown down. The young challenger didn't even flinch from hitting on Steve. She was clearly on a campaign for the throne.

When Vanessa finally stepped out of the restrooms, dinner with Steve was the last thing she was in the mood for. Although she was in the country club, her lady-self was gone for the day. She had a lot to process. There was so much on her plate right now – working her ass off for Pavone in the 'Red Rose Club', entertaining new clients for Stanton as the deal-sweetener, pleasing Tucker in the country club, and fending off Megan Salpa's attack for the throne of queen bee.

Vanessa felt like she couldn't keep up with all these duties much longer. Sooner or later, she would attract too much attention. Her ex-boyfriend had already found out about her work as office slut and the security guard had discovered her identity as the 'Red Rose Whore'. Vanessa sensed that all these chores were calling for trouble. It seemed like a storm was brewing.


*to be continued*

*The storm is about to break loose during an exclusive cocktail party in the country club.*

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,331 Followers