Vegas Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you now, baby," Ace whispered in her ear.

"I want you!" Erin moaned in response.

"Come with me," he held out his hand, and Erin took it. He seemed to continually surprise her; she wondered what he had in mind now. She just wanted to feel him inside her again. She was literally craving him, and now he wanted to go for a walk? She couldn't believe her excitement.

They walked hand in hand to the living area. Erin couldn't help but keep glancing at his massive hard-on, sticking out from his body. She wondered if he was ever going to cum for her. She hadn't decided if she wanted him to release inside of her pussy, on her ass, her breasts, or in her mouth. She licked her lips. The mouth, she decided. She wanted to taste him.

He put his arm around Erin's waist, leading her to the picture window. They stood in front of it, the city that never sleeps far below them, lights blinking, tiny cars and people moving along the strip.

"So beautiful," Ace whispered next to Erin's ear.

She nodded , enjoying the view, then turned to look at him. He was looking at her, not out the window. Ace moved behind Erin, his arms around her waist, sliding his hands up over her bare breasts. He squeezed them both gently, caressing her, feeling her hard nipples between his fingers. Erin felt his hardness pressing against her cheeks, moving ever so slowly back and forth over her smooth ass. She closed her eyes, leaning into him.

With his arm around her waist, Ace pushed her slowly toward the window, and Erin instinctively spread her arms out, palms against the glass. She moved her legs apart, anticipating his next move. His strong hands moved between her legs, lifting her slightly as his fingers played with her wet lips. She felt the head of his cock at her entrance, and she pushed herself back and down toward him. His cock slipped inside her immediately, filling her with his thickness. He paused a moment, enjoying the feeling of her pussy surrounding his shaft.

Slowly, he pulled back, almost all the way out, just the head of his dick inside her pussy. Erin moaned in complaint, and he pushed back inside again. Back and forth he moved, his hands on her hips, pulling her toward him, then pushing back away. He moaned loudly as they fucked, the slurping of his cock sliding in and out of her wetness the only other sound in the room.

Erin moved back and forth on his shaft as she gazed over the city from the view. She felt almost weightless, high above the strip, impaled on Ace's thick cock. Her pleasure was building again, his moans getting louder as well. Ace started to fuck her harder, pressing into her. She leaned into the glass, her breasts flattening against the pane separating them from the dark sky.

Ace leaned back, his cock the only thing touching her, and gave Erin's tight ass cheek a spank. A chill ran over Erin's entire body. Again, Ace's open hand hit her ass, leaving a red mark. It stung, but she wanted more. Her other cheek took the next blow, and the chill grew to a craving. She actually felt her pussy coating his hard cock, each spanking blow exciting her even more.

Ace rubbed her red ass with his hand. Erin thought how soft his hands felt on her raw ass, even though she knew they were strong hands. He slowed his thrusts, keeping deep inside her for a moment. Erin wondered if he was about to orgasm - she hoped so because she was so close herself. But then he pulled out.

Erin whimpered, but Ace took her hand again, turning her around and laying her down across the leather couch. He quickly moved on top of her, taking her thighs in his hands and pulling her toward his thick cock. He pushed back inside her, at the same time leaning down to kiss her. Their tongues again met, sucking and licking each other in their passionate kiss. He pushed hard into her, his balls slapping against Erin's ass. His hands were under the small of her back, and he pulled her toward him. She arched her back, his lips kissing her neck, trailing down to her breasts. He took her nipple in his mouth, licking all around the hard nub. Closing his teeth on it, he bit gently but firmly. Another chill ran throughout her body and she moaned loudly.

Ace continued to fuck her hard, building rhythm together. Erin knew her orgasm was approaching. She pushed hard into Ace's thrusts, feeling the fullness of his cock inside her. She had never been this wet, she thought. He felt so amazing moving in and out.

"Oh God you're going to make me cum, Erin," Ace breathed.

"Fuck yes, me too!" she screamed. Her orgasm built and released in that instance.

"Ohhhh fuck!" Ace moaned.

She could actually feel his cock expanding and throbbing inside her. He was filling her pussy with his hot, thick juice. He felt so amazing as her own orgasm embraced his shaft.

They continued their thrusting, slowing down ever so gently over what seemed like a long time. Finally, they lay together, chest to chest, his weight full on her body. Her arms were around his strong shoulders, both of them breathing hard. He nuzzled against her neck, giving her light kisses. She giggled as he finally slipped his cock out of her soaked pussy. She could feel both of their juices leaking out of her satisfied body.

This guy could be fun, she thought to herself.

Chapter 4

Veronica and Liz had left the suite about an hour after Erin. Veronica, a short-haired brunette with a cute boyish look, was dressed in a short sky blue dress and black stockings and high heels. Liz wore a red dress that flared out at the thighs. It was low cut, showing her generous cleavage that was framed by her cascading blond hair. She was about four inches taller than Veronica, but still wore heels that made her tower over her friend.

After chatting for a long time over cocktails at the bar, the two had separated as they spread out to enjoy some gambling. They had conversations with people at the black jack table and slot machines. They promised each other they'd meet back at the suite, but both quickly lost track of time.

Liz was down almost two hundred dollars and was thinking it might be time to call it a night.

"Maybe my luck will be better in the morning," she told the dealer.

"Do you think your luck is all bad tonight?" a voice called behind her.

She turned to see a tall red-haired man, about 45, smiling at her. He held a drink out to her. "Sex on the beach?" he said, matter of factly.

"How did you know?" Liz took the drink, smiling and flipping her hair over her shoulder.

The man's eyes dropped quickly to her breasts, but then back to her blue eyes. "Heard you order a few times. I really do love the name of that drink! I'm Tim." He held out his hand.

Liz reached to take his hand. "Liz," she said. His hand was huge, covering hers almost completely. "Thanks for the drink." She stood up. He was a good five inches taller than her, even with her heels. She wasn't used to men being that tall. In fact, she was often taller than them, which bothered her. Not that she didn't like being tall. She actually did. She just liked her men taller. Liz smiled.

"You have a brilliant smile," Tim said. "I hope your luck is changing."

"Seems like it might be," Liz whispered, mainly to herself.

"Maybe you can change mine too. Care to help?"

Tim took her hand and led her to the craps table. Liz never really understood this game, but there were always a lot of people around and it looked exciting. Tim dropped down two fifty dollar chips, and grabbed the dice. He held them to Liz. She blew on them, looking directly into Tim's dark brown eyes.

Tim tossed the across the table, bouncing off the back wall.

"Eleven!" called the dealer. Everyone applauded.

"I knew you were lucky," Tim winked. Liz smiled broadly. She wasn't sure what just happened, but she knew she wanted to find out more.

They spend another few hours playing different games, and drinking a lot. It was only after she pushed her card key into the door of their suite that she even thought about the fact that she had two roommates.

"Shhh," she turned to Tim. "I need to make sure we're alone."

They both giggled. They tip-toed into the room. The TV was on in Veronica's room, but as Liz peeked into the door, she saw she was spread out on the bed, asleep. She pulled Tim into the other room, and was glad to see that Erin wasn't back yet.

Tim pulled her close to him, kissing her lips. Their mouths open, Liz let her tongue slip into his warm mouth. He sucked gently on it, his arms around her, hands moving lower to caress her ample ass. He found the zipper to her dress, unzipping it all the way down her back, as they continued kissing deeply.

Liz pulled back from Tim, looking him in the eyes as she began to peel the tight dress off her shoulders. Tim unbuttoned his shirt as he watched the sight in front of him. The dress slid down her body over her ass and down her legs to the floor. She stepped out of it, only her black bra and thong covering her body. Tim dropped the shirt behind him, his bare chest covered with red hair and breathing hard. He moved to his belt, swiftly unbuckling and unzipping.

Liz reached behind her, finding the clasp of her bra. As she unsnapped it, she leaned forward slightly to let it loosen. As it fell to the ground, Tim's pants did as well. Her firm breasts were 40c, large dark nipples hard. Liz noticed Tim's appreciation as his jockey shorts were bulging over his seven inch hardness. She took a step toward him, her hand reaching to caress what she saw. Her breasts pressed into his chest, Tim pulling her close to him with his arm around her waist.

Liz's palm massaged his hard on, rubbing back and forth. She licked her lips as she whispered into his ear, "Mmm, I like what I feel." She slipped her fingers into his waistband, pulling the underwear down smoothly.

Veronica rolled over in bed, almost falling out. She noticed the TV was on and fumbled for the remote. She had thrown off her dress as she stumbled into bed, head spinning from the alcohol, so she had only a short tank top on with her boy short panties. Switching the TV off, she laid back in bed. Her eyes closed, but quickly opened again. She thought she heard voices. Oh, finally Liz and Erin are back, she thought. She rolled out of bed and walked across the living area to their room. She stopped quickly, however.

The scene in front of her was not what she expected. In the soft light that came in the window from the strip below, she saw a tall, red-haired man standing next to Liz's bed. He could see him from the side, noticing his nice firm ass. But what shocked her even more was the fact that her friend Liz was laying on her stomach on the bed, her mouth sucking on the mans hard cock. Veronica could hear them both moaning. She thought about looking away, but couldn't. Liz was an amazing cock sucker! She had him all the way in her mouth, holding him there for a few seconds before taking him out to kiss the wet head of his cock before doing it all over again. Veronica stood in the dark, unable to move.

Liz felt Tim growing in her mouth as she ground her hips into the bed. Her pussy was aching for him, but she didn't want to stop working his delicious cock with her mouth and tongue. Finally, unable to take it any more, she pulled him out from between her lips, wrapping her fist around the shaft and continuing to stroke it while she moved herself to sit on the edge of the bed, facing him.

Tim leaned down to kiss her, his hands on her thighs. She opened her legs wider and leaned back on the bed. He followed her down, kissing her neck, moving his lips and tongue over her huge breasts, taking time to lick and suck her hard nipples as he caressed them with his hands.

Veronica had never seen her friend like this before. She realized that she was rubbing her own small breasts, her own nipples as hard as little pebbles under her thin tank top. She pinched them, rolling them between her fingers, watching Tim sucking her friends big tits. Veronica had thought about this before, she knew. She was always a little envious of Liz's body. But it was more than that. She had thought about doing to her what this man was doing right now. Sucking and licking those beautiful globes. Yes, it was a common thought.

As Tim sucked her, he lifted her thighs slightly, moving closer to the edge of the bed. His cock was pressing against Liz's exposed clit, the head of the shaft picking up her wetness to make things slippery. He pressed forward, her inner lips opening for his cock as he pushed inside her. Liz's hips pushed back into him, her ass lifting off the bed, Tim's strong hands under her.

Veronica's left hand dropped to her own pussy, reaching inside her shorts to feel her wetness. She pressed her palm into her lips, imagining what the man's cock would feel like to her friend. Her other hand slipped under her t-shirt, her flesh feeling warm and nipples harder than ever.

Liz's legs wrapped around Tim's waist as he pushed harder and faster into her wetness.

"Fuck me, baby!" Liz moaned. "Give me your beautiful cock! Harder!"

Tim obliged, slamming into Liz with more force. He reached out and caressed her bouncing breasts, squeezing hard as he fucked her. The bed was creaking with the motion and passion of the couple.

Veronica's fingers were now pushing inside her own wetness. Her palm pressed harder into her clit, rubbing up and down quickly as she watched her friend getting fucked so hard. She imaged the feeling of the redhead's cock inside her own pussy. She watched him squeezing Liz's tits, imagining what they might feel like as well. She stepped closer to the doorway to get a better view.

Tim slowed his thrusts, pushing Liz's legs higher as he pushed his hard cock into her, holding for a moment, then slowly sliding it out to the head. He pushed into her again, very slowly, before pulling out all the way.

"Come ride me," he said, sliding into the bed, rolling onto his back, his head on the pillows. Liz turned around on the bed.

Veronica saw the man's cock standing at attention, needing to be taken care of. She watched as Liz straddled him, her back to him, his hands caressing her big tits as she lowered herself to his hard cock. Liz's eyes were closed as she took him inside her again. Veronica could see his cock disappear under her light blond pussy hair in the soft light of the room. She rubbed her own pussy even harder as she focused on the view in front of her, Liz's pussy milking the hard cock so good. She watched her ride him, reverse cowgirl style, for a few minutes, before looking up.

Liz's smile was broad as she stared directly into the eyes of her friend, who had now come right to the door of the bedroom. Liz licked her lips as she watched her friend masturbating while she rode Tim's hard cock in front of her.

Chapter 5

Veronica's heart was beating almost out of her chest. She froze, her left palm pushing hard against her engorged clit, and right hand squeezing her nipple. Her mind raced. She was caught naked, watching her friend having the time of her life fucking a hot stud. And yet, Liz was smiling at her, obviously enjoying her view of Veronica's predicament. Veronica's eyes moved down Liz's body again, across her large, bouncing breasts, then lower to see her pussy swallowing Tim's thick cock.

Tim gave Liz's ass a loud slap as she straddled him. Her eyes closed, she leaned back, her body curves highlighted by the dim light coming through the window. Veronica felt her clit throb against her palm and realized she was squeezing her nipple even harder between her fingers. She was too far gone to stop now. A huge smile crept across Liz's face as Veronica moved into the room until she was standing at the foot of the bed, even closer to her friend and her friend's lover.

Veronica stared at Tim's cock pushing in and out of Liz's pussy in front of her. Tim's hands were on Liz's hips, lifting her up, his cock glistening as it pulled out of her, then pushing her hard back down on it as it disappeared between her wet lips. Liz was moaning loudly now, obviously enjoying the fucking. One of Liz's hands moved across her own breasts and down over her smooth stomach. She took two of her fingers and straddled her own throbbing clit, masturbating herself as Tim thrust his hardness into her wet pussy.

Liz again made eye contact with Veronica, and Veronica realized that Liz was enjoying her watching them fuck like this, and that fact made her even more excited.

Almost before she realized it, Veronica found herself kneeling on the bed, inches from her friend's heaving breasts as she bounced on the man's stiff pole. Veronica licked her lips, leaning forward to take one of Liz's round breasts into her mouth. Her lips surrounded the hard nipple, her tongue licking all around it as she pulled more of her friend's heaving breast between her soft lips.

Liz moaned loudly again. Her other hand ran through Veronica's short brown hair, pulling her friend closer to her, enjoying her soft tongue on her body as Veronica sucked her breasts with more vigor. She kissed between them and under them as Liz continued to bounce on her lover's thick cock while rubbing her own clit with her hand. From the sound of her moans, Veronica knew both Liz and Tim were close to orgasm.

Veronica leaned back again, her hands caressing LIz's breasts. She squeezed and played with them, her hands roaming over Liz's chest and dropping down across her belly. Liz quickly grabbed her hand and pulled it lower to herself. Guided by Liz's hand, Veronica's fingers lightly touched over her trimmed blond pubic hair. Liz guided Veronica lower on her body until she felt Liz's wetness, coating both LIz's pussy lips and Tim's cock where they came together. Using her other hand, Veronica caressed Tim's tight balls at the same time.

Veronica shifted slightly to one side so she could get a better angle with her fingers on Liz's clit. As she did, she straddled one of TIm's outstretched legs, her dripping pussy coating his thigh. She started to grind herself into his leg, feeling her own sensitive nub thickening in pleasure. Still guided by Liz's hand, Veronica's fingers were still rubbing Liz's pussy while Tim's cock rammed into her.

Veronica was in heaven. Her gorgeous friend was bouncing on a thick cock in front of her, and she was licking and sucking her beautiful tits while rubbing her pussy at the same time. Liz was also at the peak of pleasure. Their eyes again met, and Liz reached out to pull Veronica closer to her. Veronica leaned in and kissed her friend on the lips. Liz's tongue immediately explored her mouth as they kissed deeply and passionately, only breaking away when Liz gasped for breath as her orgasm began to overtake her. Her moans were louder as her body stiffened with each wave. Tim slowed his thrusts as her pussy clenched his rock-hard cock inside her. Veronica kept gentle pressure against Liz's clit with her hand, giving little kisses to her friend's cheek and neck.

Veronica ground herself harder on Tim's thigh between her legs, her own pussy wet with lust. As Liz started to come down from her high, Tim began to grown loudly. Liz seemed to remember that he was there again, and she again began to ride his cock with more urgency. Then, sensing his orgasm approaching, Liz lifted herself up, pulled his shaft out of her pussy with a wet slurp, milking it up and down with her hand. She pressed the shaft to her own wet slit, his thick cock covered with her wetness. He moaned louder. Veronica watched her stroking his thick cock, holding it in front of her own body. He was long and thick, the round head glistening from Liz's juices and his own precum.

Liz's expert stroking finally sent him over the edge and Veronica watched a long stream of cum shot out of his cock, landing some on Liz's belly. She continued to stroke him as a second spurt reached almost to her breasts. Liz continued to rub the thick shaft as he emptied his load on Liz's stomach and hand. She rubbed the cum into his cock, coating it completely with the milky white liquid.