Vegas Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vision was almost too much for Veronica, and she ground now even harder into Tim's thigh. She watched her friend milk the man's cock, smaller droplets of his cum covering her hand and dripping down back on his shaft as Liz worked the liquid up and down his cock. Veronica reached out with her finger to touch a droplet of his cum that was on Liz's stomach. She turned her finger over to coat it with cum, then put it to Liz's lips.

Liz's tongue lapped at Veronica's finger, and the women leaned closer to lick it together. The salty taste was more of a turn on, and Veronica pushed her tongue into Liz's mouth as they kissed passionately again. Liz then lifted her own cum-covered fingers to Veronica's mouth, and the two of them licked each finger, from the base to the perfectly manicured fingernails, tongues dancing together.

Without moving apart, Liz moved her body off of Tim. She kneeled on the bed as Veronica did the same, lifting herself, practically sliding off of his thigh which was covered in her juices. They now faced each other, kneeling together at the foot of the bed as Tim moved to sit upright against the headboard. His cock was semi-hard now, his cum covering much of it.

Liz's tongue continued to explore Veronica's, while Veronica moved closer, her arms around Liz's waist as their bodies pressed together. Liz's much larger breasts almost engulfed Veronica's small mounds. Both sets of nipples rubbed together, giving both women another chill of excitement.

Veronica's hands moved lower on Liz's back, and she began to caress her ample ass, squeezing the cheeks softly. Liz did the same to her smaller friend, grabbing Veronica's tight but shapely ass in turn. Veronica moaned as she did, breaking their kiss briefly as she enjoyed Liz's touch.

Tim, meanwhile, was mesmerized by the sight in front of him. Unconsciously, he began to stroke his cock again, which was hardening to attention quickly. That caught the attention of LIz.

"I think you've made a new friend," she winked at Veronica. The two girls smiled, watching Tim rubbing his hardness.

"Oh my, Liz, this is amazing," Veronica half whispered, as if in a dream, afraid to wake up.

"When I saw you watching us and playing with yourself, I needed to feel you closer." Liz squeezed Veronica's ass again.

"Oh my god, I couldn't look away," Veronica giggled. "You looked like you were enjoying it so much."

"Even more so when you finally came to me," Liz gave her friend a kiss again.

Veronica took another drop of cum from her friends stomach, placing it on Liz's breast with her fingers, rubbing it around the hard nipple. "You know I've wanted to touch this for so long."

"I know," Liz's words surprised Veronica. "I wanted you to."

Veronica leaned down and licked the light brown nipple, her tongue lapping quickly across it.

"Yes, just like that," Liz moaned.

Veronica giggled. "So what do we do with him?"

They both looked at Tim, who was slowly stroking his hard cock, sitting quietly watching the women.