Velvet Heat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Jen asked wide eyed, staring at Cole.

"He just bit his tongue Hon." Matt replied smoothly. "Try the pork sauce. It's to die for."

Briana was so surprised at Matt's response to Jen she looked up and met his amused eyes, getting a slow wink from him. He knew! She blushed to the roots of her hair. Then she smiled at him giving him a wink right back.

She had caught all the spunk in her palm but was still holding onto Cole. His after-tremors still shook him. And he had his forehead in his palm with his eyes tightly shut.

"Here," Matt said handing Briana a tissue. "You've got sauce on your chin."

"Oh thanks Matt." Briana took the tissue from Matt and quickly wiped her chin, knowing very well she had no such thing there. Then slowly brought her hand out of Cole's lap and wiped it with the issue, out of sight. Just as she was about to excuse herself to go to the ladies room, however, Cole hauled her into his lap. Then his mouth was on hers giving her a kiss so intense she thought she would melt. His tongue flicked against the inside of her upper lip and she groaned, opening her mouth to his possession. She leaned into his hard body, pressing her breasts against his chest. He plunged his tongue in, fucking Briana's mouth possessively. Briana did the only thing she could think of, which was to put a hand around Cole's neck, and kiss him back with equal heat.

Briana moaned, giving himself over to her man, totally forgetting they had an audience.

"Come on you two, get a room." Jen's teasing comment brought her back to the present. She quickly zipped Cole back and pressed her forehead to his. He released her long silky hair and held her in a warm embrace.

"That was...out of this world." Cole whispered dropping a kiss on her swollen lip.

"We aim to please Mr. Adams." Briana whispered back and excused herself, leaving quickly to the ladies' room on shaky legs.

"What was that?" Jen exclaimed.

"That was Cole in his element." Matt answered. "Dude, you've got it bad."

"Shut up Matt. If I remember correctly, you were downright pathetic when Jen gave you the light of day."

"But what brought that on Cole?" Jen still looked surprised. "One minute we were talking and eating, and the next minute you had your tongue down the poor girl's throat. What got into you?"

"Poor girl! Yeah right." Matt muttered earning himself a kick under the table, this time from Cole.

"Can't I kiss my girlfriend when I feel like it Jen?" Cole asked sweetly, digging into the food, which he had virtually not touched.

"Of course you can. I'm happy if you are. It's just that..." She gave up shaking her head. "I never thought I would see you so crazy about a girl. She must be very special."

"She is." Both Cole and Matt said.

Then they both burst out laughing.

Briana closed the washroom door by stumbling back and leaning heavily against it, her knees weakened by a lust so ferocious it made her dizzy. She couldn't believe she had done that. What had come over her? But seeing the power she had over Cole had been worth it. Oh God!

***

After lunch they all left the restaurant. Matt kissing Briana's hand like a Knight, making her laugh. Oh she liked him. Jen gave her a hug and told her to let her know when they could get together and have fun. They said their good-byes and jumped into Cole's car and sped off towards his office.

"I really wish I could just drive straight home Bri. That was some shit! Damn!"

Briana couldn't help but laugh at his behavior.

"Sunday is just around the corner Cole. What time should I come over?"

"Hell No! I'm picking you up. Don't want you driving back to school after midnight. Not going to release you till then you know." He added giving her a predatory smile. "Better still I'll drop you off on Monday morning on my way to work. So tell Jess not to expect you."

"Works for me just fine."

Cole parked beside Briana's Mercedes-Benz A-Class in front of his office and got down to open her door for her. When she got behind the steering wheel, he bent and gave her a sweet kiss, making her hot all over again.

"Sunday." He whispered. "And thanks for lunch. That was the best lunch EVER!"

"Glad you enjoyed it." Briana whispered back. "I'll miss you."

"I don't want you to go." Cole said softly caressing her soft cheeks. She sighed and leaned into the caress.

"You have to work. Don't wanna distract you. Call me when you're free?"

"Will do."

"I love you."

"I know."

She kissed him again and drove off.

***

Briana was in a dilemma on Sunday morning. She really should call Cole and tell him not to pick her up. Her period had arrived four days early and she didn't want to disappoint Cole. She picked up her phone. It was only fair that she warn him. But before she could dial...

"And I told him to shove it where the sun doesn't shine." Briana heard Jessica say to someone at the door just as loud laughter followed. Cole! Jessica was talking to Cole. So much for calling to cancel.

"I wish I could have seen the look on his face. Idiot!" She heard Cole say.

"Hey leave the poor boy alone. He had to try." Briana told Jessica and Cole tilting up her face to take a kiss from Cole.

"Well his style sucks. Ready?"

"Well...yeah. Let me get a few things." Briana replied hesitantly but Cole didn't seem to notice.

He went off to continue talking to Jessica about Collins whiles she packed a few things.

"Okay shall we? See you on Monday Jess." Briana gave Jessica a hug. "I will be bb-ing you k?"

"You sure you gonna get the time for that?" Jessica muttered with a smirk and a wiggle of her hips.

"I heard that." Cole said taking Briana's bag from her and drawing Jessica into a hug. "And you wanna know the answer to that? She ain't gonna see her phone till tomorrow morning." Cole said giving Jessica a loud kiss on the cheek making her howl with laughter.

"Cole!" Briana exclaimed with mock indignation.

"Get out of here you two. And have fun." Jessica said shooing them out of the room.

Briana turned at the door and rushed back to Jessica's side and whispered, "I'm on Jess. What am I gonna do?"

Jessica looked at her wide eyed.

"I so want all the juicy details first thing Monday morning gurl. This is gonna be so hot! Knowing Cole..." Jessica finished shaking her head slowing.

"What?" Briana screeched hitting the now laughing Jessica on the arm. "Why do I even bother? You're no help. Bye!" Briana stomped off after Cole who was talking on his phone. She could still hear Jessica's laughter from down the corridor. 'Silly girl'. She thought with a smile.

***

"Want to go get something to eat? Should we stop somewhere and eat before we get home?" Cole asked.

Briana shook her head. "I've got a better idea. Let's go home and I'll make us omelets."

Cole grinned. "Sounds great."

"Hope you have stuff I can cook with." Briana said reaching up to wipe the edge of his mouth with her thumb.

"Mrs. Ward's always good at stocking up." Cole replied.

"Good."

When they got to Cole's luxury condo, Briana headed straight toward the kitchen, which was off to the side of the main living room.

"I'll start the omelets. What would you like in yours?" She shouted to Cole, leaning inside the open refrigerator, looking at what was available. "Avocados, tomatoes, American cheese, onions, and bacon?"

"All of those, yes." Cole answered entering the kitchen.

"You know, I still can't get over how big this place is. And you don't even cook."

"Says who?" Cole countered, sitting on a stool on the other side of the breakfast bar to watch Briana cook with a giddy expression.

"Mrs. Ward does all your cooking Cole. You told me so yourself."

"That doesn't mean I don't know how to cook...or don't once in a while."

"Yeah right." She rolled her eyes and turn to look at him, only to catch him watching her with a look.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked him.

"I love seeing you in my kitchen, busily cooking. There's something hot about that. And I'm so hard right now..."

"Cole! Do something useful then. Set the table." She said trying not to blurt out the fact that it wasn't possible to have sex with her. Not in her current state.

"Hmm... kill joy." Cole muttered and reluctantly climbed from his stool to set two plates and sets of silverware on the breakfast bar.

"Okay now go watch television or something. I'll bring the food in there when I'm done."

"Trying to get rid of me huh?" Cole asked from behind her, his arms going around her, one hand moving up to cup her breast."

"Cut it out Cole. Take some juice and go wait like a good boy." Briana said with a laugh, turning to give his a quick kiss.

"Okay I get it. I'm going. What kind of juice do you prefer?" He asked opening the fridge.

"Whatever you're having will do."

A few minutes later, Briana came into the living room carrying two heaping plates of omelets and fried potatoes. She handed one to Cole and then sat beside him on the leather couch.

Cole inhaled the scent of bacon and cheese. "God, this smells great. I'm starved. Mango juice okay?"

"Sure." Briana shrugged.

Cole tried a bite. "It's heavenly," he declared around a mouthful. He chewed and swallowed. "Baby this is good."

She glanced at the television screen, digging into her food. "What are you watching?"

Cole's gaze shifted to the screen. He had no idea what was on. He hadn't even changed the channel.

"Nothing yet. Just turned it on."

Briana reached for the remote and tuned it to the discovery channel. They watched while they ate in a comfortable silence.

She still couldn't get over how elegant Cole's house was. It was so big she was sure it must have cost an arm and a leg but Cole claimed he got a great deal on it. It was in foreclosure so he had paid about half what it was really worth. She had once asked him jokingly whether one of his numerous girlfriends had done the interior decor. He had told her he had hired a professional to do the work, but had admitted that at the time he had given her the contract, she had been his ex. Much as she felt a slight pang that an ex designed the place, Briana acknowledged the fact that she had done a great job.

There was a large, tastefully decorated foyer and expansive, clean, and comfortable living area. The furniture was heavy and inviting. Neat and masculine. Dark woods contrasted with green, light brown and ivory upholstery. Matching pillows, rugs, and abstract artwork tied everything together.

He had his den where he called his 'boyz ghetto'. That's where he and his pals had fun when they came around on weekends. It had Massaging recliners, home theater, stereo, video games, dartboard, pool table, wet bar, and, through a set of French doors, an enormous rooftop balcony complete with hot tub and a BBQ setup.

The bedrooms were on the second floor. There were four bedrooms and three and half baths that had beautiful wood, granite and natural stone throughout.

Cole's house was a bachelor's wet dream.

Everywhere you look you could see that the builder of this beautiful condo paid lots of attention to detail and did a wonderful job.

Briana finished her food first and turned to look at Cole who was engrossed in the story of Imhotep, the Egyptian high priest. She loved to watch him when his attention was elsewhere. She could ogle him without making her infatuation blatantly obvious. The length of his black lashes fascinated her. And those lips...what it could do to her. Her stomach tightened with need. She wanted him badly, had been dying to taste him since that day in the restaurant.

Before Briana knew what she was doing, she was sliding off the couch and kneeling between Cole's legs.

"Bri..." Cole muttered, surprised.

Briana took his almost empty plate from his hand and placed it on the center table. All the while Cole looked at her with bemusement. She jerked his belt loose as he stared at her in surprise, and a second later had the zipper lowered. Before he could form the words she saw hovering on his lips, she had his half-hard cock freed and was consuming the throbbing tip with her mouth.

"Oh hell, Bri."‖ A strangled groan left Cole's throat.

Cole watched with heavy-lidded eyes as Briana's tongue darted out and licked the tip of his dick. She made a soft noise of pleasure and reached between his legs to cup his balls. His head fell back into the sofa cushion, his breath heaving in and out. The sight of her between his legs always drove him insane. Seeing those lush pink lips stretched around the thick head, watching her eyes grow dark with desire. She swirled her tongue around the head, then fluttered the tip just beneath the crown.

"Oh baby, you're so hot. Do you have any idea how hot you look right now?"

His voice sent shivers cascading over her flesh as the thick, throbbing flesh filled her, stroking her tongue as he moved his hips, caressing it as he thrust in and out with a strangled groan. She whimpered, closing her eyes as her hands gripped his thighs and she began to suck at the engorged shaft, her tongue stroking him, milking him slowly. She took him deep and his entire body trembled. He knew he wasn't going to last.

"Oh shit, that is so good, so good..."

Her hot little mouth drew on him with rhythmic fervor. Her cheeks hollowed on every pull, her head lifting and falling in counter-tempo to her fist pumping at the base. The pleasure was vicious, tightening around his spine and pooling at his lower back. The erotic sounds filling the room—her low moans of pleasure, the wet suckling, his helpless curses as he felt the orgasm barreling through him.

"Fuck. Baby, your mouth..." Cole's hands sank into her hair.

His flesh swelled on her tongue as she sucked and licked with greedy abandon until she felt the first hot pulse of creamy fluid erupt at her throat. His hands were tangled in her hair now, holding her close, sliding his cock as deep down her throat as it would go as he released stream after stream of hot, silky liquid down it. Briana swallowed desperately, tasting him on her tongue, in her mouth, filled with the excess of his release as he cried out above her.

She swallowed and sucked harder, accepting more of him, drawing his offering deep into her throat. Even after he'd completely spent himself, she continued to suck him to prolong his pleasure until he couldn't take any more.

"Ah Bri, stop, please."

"Uh-uhn," she murmured, shaking her head slightly, his cock still in her mouth.

He shuddered, slowly growing softer and softer in her mouth. Then Cole was bending to pull his cock out of her still suckling lips and drawing her up into his lap. "Come here, baby," he whispered, "I want to hold you."

He panted unevenly to catch his breath, a delirious smile on his face. "That..." he murmured, "that was fantastic."

She sighed and relaxed against him, her head resting on his shoulder. "That good huh?" She said with a soft laugh. She got off on knowing that he was absolutely defenseless when she had her hands on him.

"You'll be the death of me Baby." He kissed the top of her head. He started to push her back, his fingers going to the buttons on her shirt.

"Cole..." She protested.

"I want to taste you," he whispered. "My mouth buried in your pussy, my tongue driving you to orgasm."

Panic flared inside Briana. She was so aroused, but what could she do about that? She jumped off Cole's lap, grabbed the plates and dashed to the kitchen leaving Cole with a bemused look on his face.

Her body was humming, as it always did around him. Vibrating with need. Her breasts were swollen beneath her shirt, her nipples, hard and sensitive. She felt him behind her. Then she felt his arms go around her.

"Thanks for breakfast," he whispered taking her earlobe into his mouth to lightly nibble. "And that hot desert. Now why do I get the feeling you are running from me?" He moved his lips to her neck. God, she was going out of her mind with need.

Not trusting any coherent words to come out just then, she turned to face him. Her pale blue eyes were lit with hunger, with desire. Her face flushed with it. She was breathing hard, eyes dilated; she gripped his shirt in desperate fists. Cole bent his head and pressed his lips to Briana's. She opened her mouth and allowed his tongue to slide in. His hands went to her arse, kneading the cheeks. She moaned and reached up to encircle his neck, returning the kiss with total abandon. But to her surprise, Cole broke the kiss, lifted her by the waist, ignoring her gasp, and set her on the kitchen counter.

Cole had fantasized many times about having her spread across it like his next meal, his sustenance. The reality ratcheted up his need. His heartbeat soared. His cock throbbed. With one hand, he opened the buttons on her shirt and bared her braless breast to his eyes. Just perfect!

"Damn! You are so beautiful, so damn perfect." He breathed.

He ran his palms over the firm mounds and those nipples, hard... standing up, thick and swollen, always ready for his mouth. He swooped down and took one in his mouth. Devouring it like candy. Better, actually. He swiped his tongue over it, nipping the tender flesh when it hardened even more. Hmm. Lovely.

Briana panted, little whimpering sounds peppering the air as she curled her hands around his head, trying to get her fingers in his military-short hair and tug him closer.

"Cole..."

She trembled before him, her eyes closed, lips parted, head tilted back with mindless pleasure. Whiles drawing on her nipple, his hand moved to her other nipple and rolled the hard little point between his fingers. Briana could feel the pull in her very core. She felt the familiar pleasurable signs of an impending orgasm.

"Oh!" she cried as Cole's mouth moved to cover the other breast, teeth lightly scraping her nipple until tingles screamed along the nerve endings between her breasts...all the way to her begging clit. The sensation doubled when Cole pinched the other sensitive nub. She screamed, her hands curling into fists as his teeth gripped her nipple, nipping and tugging at it as a flashpoint of wet electricity sizzled between her thighs. His lips, teeth and tongue worked the point until it was so sensitive she couldn't think of anything but more, as a blast of brutal sensation ripped through her.

When her climax hit, she screamed. She couldn't stop the sound, couldn't control the response. Fire was streaking through her, burning her alive with the pleasure as she exploded with such force, such overwhelming response, that nothing mattered, nothing existed but the conflagration tightening her body and burning her alive.

Cole felt her tremors and moved to claim her mouth. Her sweet kiss, all accepting and impassioned, kicked him with another jolt of lust.

"Oh fuck that was so hot Baby." Cole muttered coming up for air. "I have to taste you Bri." Cole said desperately, his hands going to the zipper on her jeans.

Briana shook her head, a heated feeling creeping up her neck to her cheeks as she struggled to catch her breath, to right her crazy, tilting world.

"No Cole. We can't." Briana said placing her hand on Cole's. Her face had turned completely red.

"Why not?"

"Uh...because I'm... It's... It's that time of the month." She managed to get out, covering her face in her palm.

Cole now understood all her weird behavior. Running from him, her reluctance to do what they both obviously wanted. Did she think that will put him off? Silly girl!

"Do you have cramps?" He removed her hands from her face. But she still wouldn't look at him.

"No." She flushed - she couldn't believe he was asking her something so personal.

"When did it start?"

"Just this morning." She answered looking everywhere but his face.

"Is it usually heavy in the beginning?"