Velvet Heat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adjoaq
adjoaq
1,536 Followers

'Why the third degree?' Briana wondered. "No."

"Aw, honey," Cole crooned wrapping his arms around her waist. "I'm going to fuck you so hard you're gonna scream." He dropped his head, and covered her mouth with a blistering kiss. He enveloped her in desire...and not just hers. His kiss melted her with the restrained urgency of his own need, softened into a tangle of lips, breaths, and tongues. Briana let herself float away into the heart-racing, heat-pooling power of his kiss. Until he nipped at her lip, soothed it with a tender lick, then slid a soft brush of his mouth over hers. Without thinking, she leaned into him, seeking more kisses, more contact, more him.

He lifted her against him effortlessly, his heavy erection pressed between her thighs. She slid her legs around his hips and one of his hands slid to her arse, cupping it, holding her up. His lips moved over hers, slanted across them, his tongue taking hers even as he started walking out of the kitchen and up the stairs to the second floor where the master bedroom was. He carried her through the expansive loft area to a set of double doors along the far wall. He pushed with his leg and the door swung open to his elegantly designed bedroom. Cole went right past his inviting king-sized four-poster bed and into the adjoining bathroom.

He set Briana down and took off her jeans and shirt, leaving her in just her panties. Then he quickly stripped, freeing his cock. She turned her attention to the stiff length of his erection. He was so hard and the head was so engorged it looked like a plum, all purple and delicious.

"Err...Cole, you did hear what I said right?"

Cole just turned Briana around to face the large mirror in the bathroom, running his fingers along her thighs, making her tremble with arousal.

"Do you trust me?" He whispered into her ears.

"Yes."

"Good."

Cole knelt behind Briana and took off her panties. Briana watched herself in the mirror. A flush spread across her fair complexion. Her eyes looked unfocused, dilated. She couldn't believe the sensual woman staring back at her was actually her. She gasped.

Cole couldn't keep his hands from wandering, across her hip, around to her belly, up to her breast. He flicked his thumbs across her pebbled nipples. Still hard. His fingers moved down to play with her clit. At the contact, her clit jumped, then pulsed greedily. Briana cried out. To increase the mounting sensations, Cole continued to stroke her clit, igniting everything from the waist down. He pinched her nipples, twisted and turned them, engorging them further, lifting her senses high. Just when he realized she was on the verge of falling over the edge, he backed away, earning himself a frustrated growl from Briana.

"Please, Cole. Please."

"That's what I wanted to hear."

Damn him for making her beg, for—

All those thoughts fled when she felt him reach between her legs and pulled on the string attached to her tampon.

"Cole..." Briana gasped, mortified.

Cole wrapped the tampon in a toilet paper and tossed it into the trashcan. Then he was guiding his cock into her body, filling her with one violent, deep thrust. Her entire body spasmed as she came. Hard.

"Oh God. Oh God!" she screamed.

She continued to shudder as he began to withdraw and thrust into her as hard as he could. He knew he would follow her to bliss soon. The urgency to spill his seed inside her was already building. He was moving inside her, long thrusts that he fought to keep gentle, to keep from hurting her, but her cries urged him on, drove him insane. His hands were tight on her hips as she followed each stroke, the sound of smacking flesh and wet sex filling the air until he knew he couldn't bear it any longer. His breath hitched unexpectedly. He knew he had to stop moving...had to make this good for her. His breathing grew harsh, pleasure curses tumbling from his mouth. He stilled deep inside her, unmoving, his fingers biting hard enough to bruise the tender flesh on her hips.

As Briana floated from bliss back to reality, she felt the tension in Cole's muscles. She lifted her head and met his eyes in the mirror and the intensity in his gaze left her breathless. She reached up to coil a hand around his neck, feeling the heat radiating off him. His strength aroused her in a way she'd never thought possible. She hadn't looked at him in this light before. And there was an emotion in those eyes which she couldn't place.

His hand closed over her breast, massaging her flesh, his thumb sweeping across her nipple. A thrill shot through her and she pressed herself to him, releasing a strangled cry as she felt the thick glide of his cock. Exhilaration and arousal had her pulse racing, her skin flushing. Her stomach reeled with pleasure. He didn't look away from her eyes. It was glorious.

"Are you ready for the ride?" he murmured hotly against her ear

"Bring it on Baby." Briana whispered, her eyes locked with his in the mirror.

He began to rock within her, shoving himself inside her harder and deeper than ever, nudging boldly against her womb with each thrust. His cock was so deeply embedded inside her, filling her so completely, she felt like he was touching every part of her.

"Oh God, oh dear God," she whispered incoherently.

His hand slid down her body to find her nub, his fingers maddening as he circled it, creating havoc within her. She moaned, her head dropping back onto his chest. She was going out of her mind. She still maintained eye contact. Cole felt lost inside the beautifully vulnerable and warm blue shade of her eyes. His gaze drifted lower to her lush lips, red and swollen from the onslaught of his mouth, at the moment, parted in ecstasy...she looked so enthralling. The breath seemed to hitch in his throat.

"I'm going to...I'm going to..." Cole knew exactly where she was going. He slammed inside of her with deep, brutal thrusts, flicking his fingers over her clit in time with his thrusts. "Please don't stop. Please. Please..."

She gasped in pure rapture as the fingers move faster over her clit, his cock plunged into her to the hilt, and he leaned down to suck an earlobe at the same time squeezing her tender nipples with another hand. The sudden mix of pleasure and pain sent her careening. Briana screamed as violent waves of sensations washed over her. She shattered around him, her tight walls milking him, as she came on his hard cock. Her knees buckled but Cole held her up. God, he loved to watch her cum. It was so fucking hot.

"I love it when you scream." He said in his husky voice.

Her pussy rippled and clenched around him making him groan deep in his throat. He plunged inside her over and over, his movements so deep, so forceful, he knew it wouldn't take long. He was closer than he thought. He thrust hard and deep, feeling it happen, the tightness halfway up his cock, the sudden swelling as his balls tightened and his cock hardened further. It was exquisite, the most pleasure he could have known in his life. His body stiffened and he erupted inside her. He rocked against her with a startled cry as he came. His eyes closed and his heart pounded as he gave one final shove, his sound of surrender one of the most erotic things Briana had ever heard.

"Fuuuuck!" He groaned, trembling uncontrollably for several moments as he attempted to catch his breath.

She felt him shudder violently behind her and regretted that she couldn't see his eyes. He grasped her hips and held her still, grinding deeply until his spasms calmed.

"You're cumalicious," he whispered, still panting. "Damn."

She moaned at the deliciously pulling sensation when he withdrew his cock from her clutching pussy. Her body was still trembling with the aftershocks of her orgasm. Her quivering thighs wouldn't hold her up, but strong hands grabbed her waist, preventing her from falling. Cole turned her around, and firm fingers forced her face up, warm lips brushing against hers seductively. She sagged against him, breathing unevenly...feeling an incredible sensation of being completely and irrevocably taken. Her arms went around his neck with a contented sigh.

"I'm not the kind to say I told you so, but..." he teased, as he gently rubbed her arse.

She laughed. "I didn't know..."

"I told you how hot you were, and you saw it for yourself." He said dropping a kiss on top of her head.

God, she loved this man. There were times when she wanted to crawl inside his skin, inside his heart, and stay there always, cocooned in the warmth of his embrace. She needed Cole like she needed air to breathe. A feeling of pleasure streaked through her when she remembered what had just taken place, she shiver, a whimper escaping her lips.

"Are you OK, Baby?" Cole whispered.

He tried to move back to look at her face.

"No, noooo, don't move," she gasped.

"What? What's wrong?"

"Nothing...nothing!" she said. "Just let me calm down a little bit, please," she pleaded.

They stayed there for another few minutes.

"I love you," he murmured. He couldn't help it. He had lost his heart to her. For the first time in his life, Cole Adams loved a woman. He was hopelessly in love with Briana.

Briana froze.

"What?" She whispered, looking up at him.

"I love you." He repeated looking into her eyes with so much adoration. "God help me,

Briana, I love you."

Her breath hitched and the next thing he knew, tears were welling in her eyes which were filled with so much emotion. Her body shook with silent tears.

"Shhh," he whispered softly against her hair. "It's okay, baby." He rocked her till she calmed down.

"I love you too." She whispered, looking up at him.

Brushing the tears from her cheeks with both thumbs, Cole looked into her eyes and said with a heart-stopping grin,

"I know."

Briana went up on her toes and gave Cole a sweet kiss.

"Come on, let's take a shower." Cole said picking Briana up 'fireman style' and giving her a light slap on her arse.

"Cole..." Briana shrieked. Her shrieks soon turned into uncontrollable laughter when Cole started tickling her mercilessly.

After washing and drying each other amidst kisses, Cole led Briana to the fireplace in the room. Briana walked to the chest of drawers inside the massive walk-in closet, still toweling her hair. Cole, gloriously naked, knelt on the thick rug in front of the fireplace and with a remote, lit the gas logs in the grate. He stretched out on the thick padding which was very soft and comfortable and gazed at the fireplace. Briana came to lie beside him in just panties and cuddled close to him. Cole wrapped an arm around her back to draw her even closer and kissed her forehead. She was still basking in a remnant of post-coital glow.

"Oh God! You sucked the life out of me." He muttered. "How was that?"

"It was okay." She said.

"What? Just okay?" Cole asked with shock.

Briana's entire body shook uncontrollably against him. Concerned, Cole leaned back to look at her face and found her laughing.

"That was fan-freakin-tastic. You are one hell of a good lay, Mr. Adams." She said dropping light kisses on his chest.

"Go to sleep, you little minx." Cole said with a laugh. His hands were on her back, stroking her. Briana let her lashes drift close; she let the weariness set it.

"Love you," she whispered.

"Love you too." He replied. And it felt good saying it. He really couldn't tell her enough.

***

Briana woke up to raised voices. She could make out Cole's angry voice and the high pitched screech of a female. What was going on? She quickly wore one of Cole's shirts and headed for the stairs to find out what the racket was all about.

"Are you trying to tell me that I mean nothing to you?" The lady, who Briana thought looked delicious in her tight outfit, asked Cole incredulously. Then she looked up and saw Briana standing on the stairs watching them.

"Janice just get over it al..."

"I'm pregnant."

Briana gasped, drawing the attention of Cole to her.

"What? You're can't be," everything in Cole denied what she'd just said.

Janice moved closer to Cole, with an accomplished look on her face, "Oh, you know it's true, darling. Remember the last time we fucked? The goodbye fuck...it was passionately and deliriously mind-blowing wasn't it Baby?"

Out of the corner Cole's eye he saw Briana wince. The triumph on Janice's face was outweighed only by the horror on Briana's.

"You expect me to believe that?" He couldn't believe he had ever thought this woman beautiful, everything about her was so polished and fake.

"I'm almost three months along. Isn't that the most superb news? Call Michael and ask him Cole. He can testify."

Cole stared at her for a while and moved to the couch where he had left his cell phone. He had to talk to Michael now. He was one of his pals and a gynecologist, who was happily married with a kid. He was a very pleasant guy but for some reason, for about a month before he had broken things off with Janice, Michael seemed to have developed an intense dislike for Janice. Cole, though noticed the change, couldn't be bothered much so never asked Michael what the problem was. If he wanted the truth, who better to talk to than Michael, whose dislike for Janice was obvious?

Whiles Cole was busily trying to get Michael on the line, Janice sauntered over to Briana, ever the proud cat.

"Well, well," she purred. "You have made yourself awfully comfortable in my fiancé's home haven't you?"

Her fiancé? Briana held her tongue. Her heart thumped so hard she was afraid it was going to fall out. She knew the woman noted her obvious misery.

"What's the matter, dear? You don't look so well. Are you feeling sick?" She laughed. "Why, you poor thing. Did you really think you stood a chance with someone like my Cole? You know, if it weren't so pathetic, it would almost be admirable: someone like you setting her sights so high."

Janice couldn't believe it when she heard that Cole was actually dating a college kid. In fact she felt more insulted seeing Briana in person. Even in her disheveled state, it was obvious the girl was a pretty little thing. But why would Cole leave her for this kid? She didn't want to be a laughing stock amongst her peers. She was damned if she was going to stand by and watch this little girl take her place. Not gonna happen!

Her eyes narrowed nastily. "Face it, princess, you'd have absolutely nothing to offer him. He is a strong, successful and virile man. Did you really think you stood a chance of keeping someone like him satisfied? Honestly, you should be grateful that I returned to reclaim my rightful place beside him. We just had a lovers' tiff that's all. At least this way, you're saved getting your heart broken down the line. Now I suggest you do yourself a favour my dear and get the hell out. Don't be a home wrecker little girl. I don't want to lay eyes on you come morning. And stay away from Cole."

And with a final haughty look at Briana, she strode out of the house.

Briana slumped onto the stairs, fighting back tears. So that was it then. It had been too good to be true anyway. Janice's words had been cutting enough. Her heart was shattered and she wasn't sure she would ever find all the pieces again.

"Shit!" She heard Cole explode as he smashed his phone against the wall and watched him rub his eyes in frustration.

"Baby..." Cole started walking towards the stairs and Briana when he saw the tears streaming down her face. He knelt in front of her, taking her hands into his.

"What did she say to you?" He was shaking with suppressed rage.

"Does it matter?" Briana whispered.

Of course if mattered. How could he make her understand that the one element that made sense in this delirium was the bond he felt with her? He needed the perfect words, a declaration that would make her want to stick around.

He reached across and wiped her tears from her cheeks. Her lips parted and a rush of warm breath fanned across his wrist, but she didn't say anything. She licked her bottom lip but he didn't think she meant the gesture to be as alluring as he found it.

"Bri... This is really difficult for me. I'm trying to find the perfect thing to say that'll make everything okay, but all I can think of right now is that if you leave me, I'm lost." He said softly.

"I...I don't know Cole. Do you love her?" Briana's voice was so low Cole had to lean forward to hear her.

"No no no Bri. I don't love her. I've never loved any woman. Till you. I love you." He blurted out desperately. "I'm in love with you Baby. And I don't wanna lose you."

"Cole!" Briana gasped, tears flooding her eyes. "I love you too! So much it scares me! But for some reason she seem to think you two are getting married."

"Fuck!" Cole exploded, pushing his fingers through his hair in irritation. He moved to sit beside her on the stairs. "Bri we broke up before I came home to visit. I was never in love with her and she knew it. But as long as she got to spend my money and move around with me, she was okay." And of course the fact that she was dynamite in the sack was a plus but he wasn't going to tell Bri that. "I guess after a while I got tired of her fickle nature and greediness and called it quits. That last fuck...I had lost a case and wasn't really myself but that is no excuse for not using a condom like I always did with her. Besides, she was supposed to be on the pill so I don't really...damn!" He exhaled shakily, looking very frustrated.

"Cole I think you should put things right before we pursue what we have."

"Baby..."

"No hear me out. I'm not breaking up with you. I'm just saying you should put things right. She's pregnant Cole. I don't want to come between you two. As she puts it...be a 'home wrecker'."

"She said that?" Cole asked with a shocked expression on his handsome face.

"The point is, put things right Cole. I will give you space to do that."

"I don't need space Baby."

"You do. Please Cole. Help me here. I'm only trying to do what I feel is right. No matter what you decide, I will respect it...or not." She added with a smile. "When we get to that bridge, we will cross it. I just don't want someone to say I wrecked their relationship. I've always hated that. Okay?" She looked into his eyes with so much love and understanding. Cole's breathing

hitched, pain spearing through his heart like a double-edged sword. Was this how it felt to be in love. This painful? He just realized he was in love for fuck's sake. He'd be damned if he would allow anyone or anything to take that away from him. He couldn't lose her.

But he knew he had to respect her wishes. At least for now. Whiles he tried to figure out what to do. Cole drew Briana into his arms and tucked her against his chest, his chin against the top of her head as she closed her eyes and felt him in every beat of her heart. His hands stroked up her back, over the oversize shirt she was wearing. He knew she was suffering. She was only trying to act brave and matured. He didn't agree with her but he was proud of her.

Briana felt as though her heart were breaking in two. She knew she had to leave but couldn't move. For just this moment she could hold on to him, feel him holding her. Because this man was her heart. She shouldn't love him so, she thought. She should have held a part of herself back. A part of her heart. She wanted to bawl her eyes out. But she knew she had to be brave. She could always cry later. For now, she wanted to act like the matured girl she had always been told she is.

Drawing back from his embrace, Briana went upstairs and quickly dressed up. She came back down and saw Cole sitting with his head in his hands.

"Cole?" She called him.

"Don't do this Bri. Please!"

"I need to Cole. For my peace of mind. Okay? Come on, drop me off?"

adjoaq
adjoaq
1,536 Followers