Velvet Heat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive back to Campus was quiet. Both of them lost in thought. When Cole parked, Briana leaned over to give him a peck on the cheek but he turned at the last moment and their lips met. Cole took her chin between his thumb and forefinger and claimed her trembling lips in a deep and hungry kiss. Cole's lips were soft yet strong against hers. He applied just the right amount of pressure and suction—rubbing with lips, caressing with tongue—to drive her mad with desire. He nipped her lower lip and then drew it into his mouth to suck it gently and soothe it with the tip of his tongue. She was clinging to his neck, knew she had to stop the kiss but the sane part in her had gone on vacation and for a long moment she let Cole drive her to distraction without even considering pushing him away.

Cole on the other hand enjoyed the sensation of her lips against his so much that instead of pulling away like he knew he should, he deepened the kiss. She was just too sweet. He'd never imagined falling for someone like her, not in a million years, but if he was honest with himself, he knew that was only because he couldn't have imagined a girl like her falling for him.

Briana eventually turned her head to break the kiss. He stared down at her, his heavy-lidded eyes partially closed, and a pulse of hot lust surged through her pussy. She got lost in his eyes; her hand went up to touch his jaw. He tilted his head so that her fingertips brushed his cheek and then turned his head to caress her tingling flesh with his lips. Gentle, sucking kisses on the tips of her fingers drew a groan of longing from deep within her.

She wrapped both arms around his neck and pulled him down again to meet her desperate kiss.

He quickly took control, applying a gentle suction to her lips and then teasing them with hints of an expert tongue and tender nibbles.

"You're so sexy," she murmured against his lips. "Why are you so sexy? I shouldn't be doing this."

"Bri..."

"Shh." Briana stopped Cole by placing her fingers on his lips. The man had the most luscious and sensual lips on the planet. Too bad she was losing him.

His face blurred behind the welling of tears in her eyes and she quickly opened the door and made a dash for her room. She was already too attached to him. Hot trails of moisture streaked down both cheeks. Dripped from her jaw.

She opened her door with so much force she startled Jess who was dancing to Chris Brown's 'Brown Skin Girl'.

She threw herself unto her bed and broke into wracking sobs.

"What the fuck happened?" Jessica screamed rushing to Briana's side. She pulled Briana into her arms, her shirt absorbing her tears.

"Don't cry," she whispered and brushed her lips against her temple. "You'll be okay."

Jessica didn't know what to say to her. Didn't know if anything she said would make one bit of difference. Because whatever had happened, Briana's heart was breaking and she couldn't help but feel rage towards Cole. Whatever Cole had done must have been bad or Briana wouldn't be sobbing right now. She'd be laughing. Smiling. Talking about her time with Cole, with that unequivocal look of love on her face.

"Bri," she whispered. "Shh. Calm down, darling."

"I have lost him Jess," Briana wailed. "It hurts so bad."

"Oh fuck!" Jessica swore.