Vengeance is Sweet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,155 Followers

She stopped brushing her hair and looks at him steadily in the mirror.

He steps closer puts his hands on her shoulders. "Honey...Amy sweetheart its...it's not that simple. I...am lonely here by myself...I have needs...that..."

"Needs that I would be...more than happy to fulfill if only you would let me Daddy...but you won't as I plainly seen down by the fire when you would barely touch me."

There she had said it. The proverbial cat is out of the bag. She wonders what, if anything, his response will be to her bold statement. When he says nothing she begins combing her hair again in long jerking motions, ignoring him once more.

He is getting annoyed by her attitude and by the combing of the hair but most of all maybe by having no real response to what she just proposed. He wonders if she realizes what kind of needs he was referring to which more than anything gives him pause.

The frustration is building in her heart as he soon tires of being ignored and he lifts a hand off her shoulder. He grabs her hand in mid stroke, wrestling the brush away from her and tosses it on the vanity table. It crashes there with a loud bang.

"DADDY!!" She cries out surprised by his sudden display of aggression. Surprised and a bit turned on maybe.

"Pay attention little girl...I did not touch you much, hold you much when we cuddled in front of the fire because of one simple reason. He pause as their eyes meet once more in the mirror. He senses this is a critical juncture in their relationship so he chooses his next words carefully.

"I just did not trust myself honey...and you know what I am talking about?" He holds up his hands, "These hands sometimes don't obey me." He says softly trying to make a little joke of it.

She turns to him while reaching up to grasp his hands in hers. Now with his hands firmly trapped by her smaller ones she brings them up to her lips and gives them several soft kisses.

"But Daddy..." she turns back to the mirror while guiding his hands back to her shoulders.

"I trust you ... And that is what really counts." Amy lets her hands slip down to her lap. She is quiet for a moment before adding "I love you so very much...not trusting your big strong hands on me is never going to happen."

"Daddy loves you too baby...so very much." He leans down and kisses her on top of the head as once again she has managed to melt his heart. Without having to think about it he begins to slowly massage her shoulders through the thick fuzzy material of her robe. She sighs gently, feeling his hands on her shoulders, his fingers move slowly across each shoulder blade and then up her neck, and then back across the shoulders.

"Is this what you wanted baby" he whispers to her. "For daddy to pay more attention to his little girl...with these big strong hands."

"That and...a simple little promise." She feels him stiffen and stop his massage so she quickly adds, "But for now I will settle for this little massage as it feels so good."

Amy leans her head down, while raising her hands to his. Gripping them tightly she pushes them under the material of the robe at the neckline whispering softly "This would be better though."

He works his way across her shoulders once more kneading and stroking- now with nothing between his hands and her shoulders he notices something that causes his heart to race.

James slowly works his hands across her shoulders...one on each... back and forth ... he begins to realize his hands are not impeded by anything, namely bra straps!

Her shoulders are bare so that must mean... under that robe is? He tries to not think about what it means that his hands are not impended by anything as he works them over and across her shoulders. He tries to concentrate on just rubbing her shoulders and nothing else but it's hard especially when she begins to moan softly from his touch while leaning her head back against his stomach.

He brings his hands up from under her robe and using his thumbs he rubs behind her ears, pulls on her hair gently. Amy looks up at him and smiles. A warm relaxed smile that says maybe her storm of anger has passed.

The massage continues until...she wants more. She asks him to rub her back too. He can't say no to her. She moves forward on the bench seat until she in on the front edge.

Patting the seat behind her she tells James to sit down. The bench is just wide enough for both of them to sit somewhat comfortable as she is sitting between his legs.

He starts at her shoulders working his way slowly down her back just a bit then up again. He feels the tension building between them once more.

Not long into the massage she opens her eyes and looks at him in the mirror while saying softly, "Daddy I think your massage would be much better is this stupid robe was not in the way...don't you think."

He freezes for an instant his mind whirling with wicked thoughts. "What if the fact he felt no bra straps really means she is completely and utterly naked under her robe...or at the very least topless?"

He looks at her and sees her face darken when he does not answer right away. He can't bear to upset her anymore as she is still obviously in a fragile state of mind.

"Of course baby." and then before he can stop himself his fatherly instincts forces him to add, "Hmm but that may not be a really good idea... "

"Well why not Daddy..." she snorts in reply her voice taking on that scary edge that indicates a storm is brewing.

"Well because..."

"Because you are afraid of what I have on under my robe Daddy...if anything."

She smiles so sweet and innocent at him as if what they were talking about was not deadly serious. "Come on daddy ...don't be shy ..." she says in a teasing playful voice while she reaches behind her and takes his hands into hers. She guides them around to her front to where the robe is tied.

His mind races. What to do!!. If he puts up a fight and says no she will probably flip out again and get mad. Just like earlier. But if he complies with her wishes and takes off the robe and she has no bra on underneath like he suspects...

His hands are now on the tie holding her robe shut, with her hands wrapped tightly over them. She whispers, "Come on daddy, Please undo my robe...I don't mind really ..." she then adds the kicker, "You don't want to make me cry again do you."

That settles it as pure and simple emotional blackmail has done the trick. James must comply with her wishes or risk another crying jag. With her help he slowly starts to undo the tie. The robe falls open slightly - her hands never leave his. He watches in the mirror as she guides his hands up to just below her shoulders... "Go on Daddy take it off" she whispers.

His heart racing, his hands shaking, he gently slides his fingers inside the robe and pulls it off slowly. He is staring at her in the mirror his eyes glued to her chest as the robe slides down and off her shoulders.

He is wrong. She is not naked under her robe, nor topless but instead his young daughter has an absolutely gorgeous white strapless bra on.

It looks very smug on her. In fact, it looks like it is having the worst of times trying to contain those big tits of hers. His eyes grow big with amazed wonder as she stands up slipping the robe off the rest of the way. She is wearing an equally sexy pair of matching white lace thong panties. Before she sits back down he gets a real eyeful of her exquisite little ass.

She smiles at him innocently as he moves his hands to her back and starts rubbing her shoulders again working his way down - slowly -his eyes keep flickering back to the image in the mirror of his young daughter in that sexy strapless bra. No words are exchanged as of yet. Amy is merely enjoying her father's attentions on her body while for his part James seemed to have lost the power of speech such is the effect of her dazzling beauty on him.

He rubs up and down her back, massaging her nicely, scratching her back lightly with his fingernails all the way down to her bra strap and then back up. He kneads her shoulders again as his eyes flicker down to her chest helplessly.

Finally she breaks the silence. "So do you like it Daddy. It's new."

"What's new?"

"My bra and panties silly. Surely you must have an opinion on them one way or the other."

His brain is not working quite so well right now as his hands keep wanting to slide around to the front and start massaging those tantalizing, mouthwatering tits of hers through that sexy bra. It seems to be a primeval urge that is coming from somewhere deep and dark within his heart. It's a urge he has to fight with all his willpower.

"Hmm, not saying anything. Oh well I know you like them anyway, especially my bra." She says this in a very teasing voice that suggests she has a rather good idea he is having such a hard time taking his eyes off of her chest.

"Why do you say that honey." He answers and with a might effort tears his eyes off of her chest and looks away.

"Let's just say it was woman's intuition. Then as their eyes meet in the mirror she adds with a pretty smirk on her face, "That and the way you keep staring at my chest."

"Honey I...I..."

"Don't even try and deny it Daddy. I would be most insulted if you do. In fact I am already bit insulted that you have not told me how nice I look in my new bra Daddy."

He leans in and whispers in her ear, as his hands are poised on her shoulders, "Amy your new bra looks fabulous on you baby as does the matching panties...and yes I have been staring. Do you hate me for it honey. I mean does it make you ...uncomfortable."

"Of course not Daddy." She says as she reaches back and strokes his cheek with her hand. "And thank you for being so brave to tell me how good I look."

She brings her mouth up to his and plants a kiss quickly on his lips. And then another when he shows no sign of resisting. This second kiss lingers before she breaks it off causing his heart to trip hammer.

"But you really do like the way it looks on me right Daddy ...you're not just saying that to make me feel better." She turns back around while his hands come up and begins stroking her hair. "Maybe I am just trying to compete with Angie in the looks department."

"Competing and winning sweetheart." He tells her as he leans in and whispers into her ear. He wants to make her feel better, wants her to stop being so damn jealous of Angie. "And no honey... I am just not saying that to make you feel better. He pulls back and looks at her very seriously deep in the eyes before adding, "I think you look fantastic and you're absolutely right. I am have had a really, really hard time keeping my eyes off your chest..."

"Really daddy ... I was just kinda you know kidding when I said that." She has a very bemused look on her face now as they sit staring at each other sitting so very close on her little vanity bench. "I mean really you have been staring at my chest Daddy?"

He should not be telling her any of this. Should not be here in her bedroom. Alone. But he seems to have fallen under some sorta of spell that is allowing him to throw good common sense out the window. She is being so sweet and loving to him; giving him those two small little kisses has set his heart on fire, so why not tell her the truth, especially when the truth will make her feel better about herself.

His hands now slide around her waist rubbing her sides up and down as she turns back around facing the mirror once more. He leans in and says in her ear. "Yes honey...Daddy has been staring at your chest...it's the sad awful truth."

She whispers back "Only sad and awful if he doesn't like what he sees."

"And if he does like what he sees honey...what then."

"Then he should tell me." She says her voice showing no signs of discomfort that they are discussing her nearly 50 year old father staring at his 18 year old daughter's chest.

"Well in that case then...I like what I see... very much so" he whispers in her ear as his hands slide up and down her bare arms.

"Better than Angie." His hands resting softly around her tummy stroking it in small circles with one finger.

He sighs heavily knowing she will not let him off easy. "Yes sweetheart better than Angie."

"And am I as pretty as her Daddy." She wraps her hands around his and begins to guide them upwards to the swell of her beautiful boobs but just before they can reach, with a mighty effort of willpower, he stops them just short.

His heart is speeding with forbidden excitement as he senses things are about to get out of hand. As his fingers glide gently across her flat well-toned abs his excitement only increased. It was only by some small miracle that he stops them just short of the lacy bottom of her bra.

"Promise me you won't go back to her and we can do this...all the time Daddy...that is cuddle like this I mean."

"Honey if anyone...finds out about this."

"Daddy no one needs to know. It can be our little secret."

She slips her arms behind and around his neck pulling him in closer. He lowers his mouth closer to her neck.

"Our special little secret daddy. Come on please, kiss me..."

His lips brush the slope of her neck as she lets out a soft moan as he begins to kiss her neck softly. His cock is growing ever bigger, ever harder by the second.

He showers her neck with kisses as he takes a quick glance in the mirror. He sees Amy has tilted her head back and thrust her chest out allowing him total access to her body- if only he was brave enough to take advantage.

She turns her face to his. Their lips touch. He feels the fire going up his spine; the passion exploding in his heart. They kiss soft and slow. Over and over again.

"Oh Daddy... I love you so much..." she says in a husky whisper her voice filled with forbidden passion as she breaks with him briefly in between kisses.

They continue to exchange small breathless exclamations of love while his hands begins to slip towards her boobs. He can't take it anymore! He wants to get up and leave before he loses control. Her tongue flickers out and explores his mouth, which pretty much seals the deal as he is not going anywhere.

All pretense of innocence lost his tongue glides out into her mouth as they kiss long and deep while his hands continue to drift all around the her bare mid-section.

"Daddy loves you too baby." He says his voice also rough with desire and passion. Their lips crash together over and over. His tongue snakes into her mouth, probing deeper, tasting her. She responds by shoving her tongue back against his; the kiss goes on and one, until finally out of breath both of them pull back.

She smiles at him..."that was nice."

"Yes" his heart is beating a mile a minute.

Amy turns back towards the mirror -leans her back against his chest as she grabs his hands and guides them to her mid-section. He rubs her tummy in small circles, wanting to do so much more but afraid to make the attempt.

"You can play with them now if you want..." she starts to guide his hands upwards "I mean if you really think they are nice... like you said Daddy... you must want to touch them."

His hands reach the edge of her bra. He pauses as he looks at her in the mirror. She is smiles at him soft and sweet before her head lolls back, arching her back pushing her beautiful tits out to their maximum potential.

James eyes are glued to the image of his young daughter's tits in the mirror as they look so damn inviting in that strapless bra, which is barely containing them. Then she whispers what is a most enticing invitation. "Go on Daddy touch them if you want...you will be the first... ever." .

His heart nearly explodes in pure excitement from her little confession. Amy gives one final soft push upwards and his hands come into contact with the soft material of her bra. Her hands are still over his making sure they don't stray from her tits as she exerts mild downward pressure.

The soft feel of the bra combined with the firmness of her young virgin tits causes his cock to reach new heights of hardness. It is an incredible feeling, full of pure red hot passion, as he begins to slowly massage his daughter's tits through her bra. There is no escape as she holds his hands firmly in place over her boobs. Moving his hands in small circles all over the lacey material of her bra he begins to massage them more firmly warming to the task at hand.

She moans softly, "Oh Daddy...hmm...that is it ... play with your little girls boobies."

Her encouragement turns the heat up even higher- he begins to vigorously rub her boobs now all over as her hands drop away. She is confident that he no longer needs encouragement to fondle her tits so she leans back and relaxes against him while he cups her boobs from underneath feeling their soft weight through that incredibly sexy strapless bra. Amy moans even louder while closing her eyes and thrusting her chest out.

"Should I take it off Daddy," she whispers to him. The moment of truth is here. Once that bra comes off there will be no turning back. Their eyes meet in the mirror as he slowly nods his head yes.

It seems almost surreal as he watches her hands come around the back of her bra and carefully begin to unhook it as he watches. The bra comes undone and then she pauses as she stares at him in the mirror. A naughty little smile crosses her lips as the bra slowly slips from the twin peaks of her breasts.

They are absolutely and utterly beautiful he sees as he stares at them in the mirror in sheer amazement over their immense beauty. They are bronzed to a golden brown with no tan lines whatsoever. He particularly likes her extra-large areolas as that has always been a secret fetish of his. His fingers immediately begin to trace small circles over his daughter's large areolas which almost immediately causes her to moan louder as she whispers "Oh God Daddy they are so sensitive."

Her nipples snap to attention and become hard as erasers as he flicks them with his thumbs making her squirm back against him. As he looks over her shoulder down at her exquisite tits the desire in him grows. The desire to shower those tits of hers with a million small kisses before taking those delicious nipples into his mouth.

"Let's get you turned around baby." He says his voice fall of rough passion. She quickly stands up and turns towards him. He easily lifts her small body up onto the vanity table sitting her down on it. Her lovely large tits are now directly in front of his face as he slides forward to the edge of the bench.

He can not resist them anymore as he buries his face between her breasts. He begins to slowly kiss his way up and down the deep valley between her breasts. Amy leans back on her arms allowing full access to her tits which James takes full advantage of. He lowers his mouth to first one breast and then another. Kissing them slowly and teasingly all over alternating breasts to give each equal attentions. His mouth lingers long and slow over her breasts, while his tongue flickers in and out over and over again tasting their sweetness.

He takes his sweet time showering their entirely with soft kisses before letting his first his lips and then his tongue go to work on her nipples. He pulls on them with his lips after flicking his tongue over them ever so slowly and then faster which causes Amy to squirm and then moan louder than ever. James is soon sucking on them with a reckless abandon he never knew possible which Amy, based on the intensity of her moans, is enjoying very much.

His hands slips down below to her legs. Amy parts them wider allowing his fingers to deftly slip under her white lace panties. He slowly pushes one finger up inside of her tight virgin pussy which causes her to squirm and moan all the more.

Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,155 Followers