Vengeance is Sweet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,154 Followers

"God baby you are so tight." He says in between mouthful of breasts.

"I am Daddy remember you are the first...are you going to make love to me...here and now."

"Is that what you want sweetheart for Daddy to make love to his little girl?"

"Yes please I want you inside of me...but first..." Her voice is rough with passion just the same as his. "Here let's switch places Daddy it's time for your little girl to suck on something."

James is now standing in front of Amy as she sits on the edge of the vanity table's bench. Amy boldly yanks his boxers down allowing his rock hard cock to be free. She is getting ready to do something that James thought would be impossible—suck on her daddy's large throbbing 7 inch cock. Her hands slip around to her daddy's hips, placing them on either side as she licks her lips in quiet anticipation of what she is about to do.

She simply stares at his cock for a long moment as it juts out in erect attention towards her eager young lips, letting the sexual tension build up inside of both of them. Then ever so carefully she brings her lips to it and begins to apply soft butterfly kisses to the sensitive underside of his cock. She uses one hand to hold his cock upright and the other to cup his balls as her tongue flickers expertly in and out licking at his hardness.

Her light butterfly kisses combined with the soft strokes of her licking tongue causes James knees to nearly buckle on him. He has to grip the table for support as his daughter's eager young tongue goes to work.

"Oh God baby that is so nice...don't stop please" he moans to her.

Amy pauses for a moment to look up at him and smile and then moves her lips back to the task at hand. She begins to rub her lips up and down on the backside of his cock causing it to shiver in delight. Then finally her tongue slips out of her mouth and she proceeds to give his cock several long slow licks up and down and then all around.

"This is the best lollipop I have ever had Daddy" she says giggling softly like a school girl.

"You really like it sweetheart."

"Oh God yes daddy...here let me show you."

And then she really goes to work on his cock as she begins to lather it with attention from that wicked little mouth of hers. She interchanges soft licks with sweet butterfly kisses all up and down the backside of his hard shaft causing James to moan ever louder. After what seems forever her mouth finds itself poised at the tip of his throbbing rock hard cock now poised for the final act.

"You want your little girl to put her daddy's cock in her mouth and suck on it so eagerly, huh?" She says this in the sweetest of whispers while making her voice sound oh so sweet and innocent.

"Yes please baby...put it in your mouth...suck on it for Daddy" James voice is jagged with passion, his thoughts beyond good and evil now as they have only turned to one thing and one thing only...getting his hard cock in her sweet young mouth.

Amy pulls back and looks at his cock thoughtfully saying in her sweetest coy little girl voice, "I dunno know daddy it looks kinda big ...I mean I not sure if I can get it in my mouth...I have never done anything like this before."

"Oh come on baby you can try...please" he tells her as he runs her fingers through her soft hair.

"Ok your little girl will try to take as much as your big cock as I can handle."

She opens her mouth while closing her eyes and slowly, carefully begins to swallow his swollen prick inch by inch. James looks down at his pretty little daughter perched on the edge of the vanity bench swallowing his cock inch by inch. He can hardly believe this is happening. But more to the point he can hardly believe how incredibly good she is making him feel. She begins now to bob her head up and down swallowing and sucking his cock deep into her mouth ever so slowly.

"Oh God baby that is it...you're doing so good sweetie...keep going...Ahhh Jesus that feels nice."

She looks up at him all wide eyed and innocent her mouth filled to the rim with his big hard cock. She lets it slip out of her mouth for just a moment saying "Am I doing good daddy?"

"Yes sweetie real good...please don't stop though." He places one hand on the back of her head whispering "Go on baby suck on it some more please honey."

She gives him the sweetest of smiles as she takes one hand and cups his balls gently while using the other to begin stroking his cock up and down. "It's just so big daddy...I am not sure if I can really get it all in."

"You can try you almost had it all last time...will you try again?"

"Yes of course...I will do anything for you Daddy."

"Show me...c'mon suck on it some more sweetheart...take it all in that sweet little mouth of yours this time."

She lowers her mouth once more opening wide and with more confidence than last time begins to suck on her Daddy's cock. Her mouth bobs up and down, up and down on his throbbing penis. With every downward bob she takes more of his cock into her small mouth.

"That's it honey...take it all ...suck on it ...please honey...please!!"

With his soft words of encouragement ringing in her ears Amy is soon sucking on his cock like there is no tomorrow. Every time her mouth bobs up and threatens to break contact with his cock James applies firm but gentle pressure on the back of her head forcing his dick deep into her eager young mouth. Amy is using one hand to gently massage his balls in her hand as her mouth flies up and down on his hard shaft. James is near the tipping point.

"OH GOD BABY...DADDY IS GOING TO CUM IN YOUR MOUTH IF YOU DON'T STOP THAT."

She flickers her eyes upwards at him as he says this but continues to suck his cock with unabated enthusiasm. Then just as he was nearing the point of no return she stops abruptly.

"I need you inside of me Daddy." Amy says breathlessly as she stands up. "Take my virginity Daddy pleaaaaseee."

She turns around and James spends a minute worshipping her ass with first his hands and then his tongue trying to let his cock relax just a bit so he doesn't burst as soon as he is inside of her. His lips are kissing first one of her beautiful tanned ass cheeks and then the other, while his hands snake up and start to fondle her tits once more.

Amy slowly is pulling down her panties as James goes to work on her body with reckless abandon. She steps out of her panties, which now lay next to her bra in a heap on the floor.

Amy lowers herself slowly unto his cock as she faces the mirror. He pierces her tight virgin pussy as she cries out first in pain and then in pure pleasure as her Daddy goes slow letting her adjust to his size. Amy leans forward, grabbing the table for support as she slowly begins to pump up and down on his cock. Slowly at first, and then just a little faster as they fall into a rhythm.

He lets Amy set the pace. Lets her decide how fast she shall ride his cock. She is going maddeningly slow seeming to enjoy being in control.

But soon it becomes all too much for him to take. He is gazing lovingly at her tits in the mirror as they slowly jiggle up and down as she rides him. He wants nothing more than to make them bounce up and down hard and fast so he leans forwards grabbing her by the hips seizing control.

James thrusts his hips violently upwards meeting her soft downward thrust that catches her off guard and causes her to moan louder than ever. He pushes his cock into her hard and fast unable to continue the slow pace anymore.

He then grips her around the waist pulling her backwards as he sits down on the bench. He begins to bounce her up and down onto his cock. It's easy as she is so small and light. Her moans increase in volume and intensity as she is now riding his cock recklessly.

Her head back, eyes shut, she moans louder as she is slammed harder and harder up and then down on her daddy's cock. Her beautiful tits bounce up and down each time she comes crashing down onto his cock. James is staring at them with rapt attention and decides his whole goal in life now is to make those big tits of hers, which she used to tease him all day with, to jiggle up and down faster and faster.

To this end he is now picking her up higher to where she nearly breaks contact with his cock and then holding her there for a fraction of a second before letting her down fast and hard. Her body slams down onto his hardness making those tits of her jiggle and bounce just as he has hoped for.

The effect of all this has him nearing a most explosive orgasm. He wants to slow down and try and make it last but when he does Amy takes over and begins to thrust down faster and harder onto his cock pushing backwards with her hands against the bench. She is riding his cock and moaning and groaning like a cheap little tramp. The thought of this only causes his desire for her to increase all the more.

"Come on Daddy fuck me harder please Daddy pleeeeease..." She screams with unabashed reckless desire.

He is a slave to her needs and does as she wants. After a few more thrusts and watching those tits bounce up and down he is ready for the grand finale.

Without warning he lifts her up and off of him and stands her on the floor. She leans forward against the table as she spreads her legs wide for her him.

He goes slowly at first, with both of his hands on her hips rocking into his young daughter soft and slow. But as her moans began to become louder and louder his ability to go slow soon vanishes, especially now as she is begging him to...

"Oh God Daddy come on fuck your little girl...hard please...like I deserve it." Her voice has a rough fevered excitement to it that only causes his own excitement to increase 10 fold.

He begins to slam into her with all he has over and over as she furiously moans louder.

"Oh God daddy...that's it fuck your little girl...come on please give it to me!"

He alternates thrusting into her first harder and then harder and then slow, slower and slower still and then back to quick and hard. He is near to an overwhelming orgasm now as her cries to be fucked is sending him over the edge. Normally he would try to hold out making sure his partner would come first but he knows tonight there is no holding back. His orgasm is building like on oncoming freight train.

He once again slows down for what he knows will be the final time before he cums. He pumps in and out of her slowly, carefully preparing body and mind for the final assault.

Thankfully, she is nearly there herself as her she says in a harsh whisper, "Daddy I am going to come ...pleaseeeeee...don't stop...pleassseeeeeeee."

That is all he needs to hear as like a sprinter making his final kick as he nears the finish line, he begins to fuck his young daughter furiously. James begins fucking her so hard that his violent passionate thrusts nearly lift her off the ground. Amy responses just as he hoped she would.

"I am coming Daddy, your baby is coming ...OH GOOOOOOD!!"

He squirts a mighty load of cum into her pussy as his knees buckle and the most intense orgasm of his life washes over him. He collapses back onto the vanity bench as he notices she is trembling. Trembling from her first orgasm which has left her breathless.

He turns her around to face him not knowing if he should thank her or apologize to her. He reaches out with one hand and strokes her soft face as she is crying.

"Oh god baby...Daddy is so sorry...please don't cry honey."

"Daddy...those are tears of joy" she sobs. "That was so ...intense...so passionate...God it could not have been better."

James lets out a deep sigh of relief as he leads her over to the bed where they collapse against each other. They snuggle tight against one another both content they are safe and sound in each other's arms. Both content they just experienced a memory that would last a lifetime.

But maybe more than anything young Amy is contented just like the cat that swallowed the canary. Contented that her sweet vengeance against Angie is just getting started.

Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,154 Followers