Venturer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they moved back into the clearing Alec paled and moved toward her as she was dumped unceremoniously on the ground next to the wagon. Jarrau moved to stand between Alec and Kade. Realising the unease was gaining momentum; Jarrau looked between the troupe and the men of Kade's guard raising his voice, "Tell them. Tell them who she is before this gets out of hand."

Kade glowered at Jarrau, every inch of his body seething with rage tinged with self loathing for losing his control when he had thought she had run again. He looked down at her, tears staining her cheeks and he turned his rage inward, berating himself and muttering darkly, "You have known this whole time, Jarrau?"

"Tell them." Jarrau pointed the blade he had drawn from the scabbard on his hip at the men of the troupe who had gathered together ready to follow Alec's lead.

"This, ungrateful wretch," Kade pointed at the sobbing girl. "Is the Lady Honiara, only child to Duke Charl of Martizen, niece of the Great King Brandt." He pointed to Honey growling "Stay." To his men he said "Guard her well," before stalking off.

Alec looked at Honey in disbelief and a few of the men laughed believing this to be a joke of some kind as Kade disappeared into the wood back toward the stream. Maurice paled, rocked by the news and thinking of how he had treated the girl. "No," he thought. "She couldn't be." He turned and looked toward the wood where Kade had disappeared before catching the last of a heated conversation between Alec and Jarrau.

"Do you really think knights of the realm would involve themselves in local justice if something bigger was not at stake?" Jarrau had allowed Alec to comfort Honey who was looking at the ground unwilling to meet anyone's eyes.

Maurice walked slowly back to his wagon, "Something wasn't right here. There was more to this story." He scratched at the stubble on his chin trying to think it all through. A smart man he had been in tight situations before but taking on Knights was beyond his abilities he thought. He needed to get to the town and his old friend, Raziel.

A short time later a shadow of a plan was forming in Maurice's mind as he watched Kade re-emerge from the wood his hair wet but the veneer of controlled self assurance back in place. Maurice scratched his chin absently considering the man and why the girl seemed to matter so much to him. It was more than just a bounty hunt, of that Maurice was sure.

........................................

The wagons rolled into the town of Erato. They had decamped and started moving with no further incident. Kade sent two of his men ahead to scout the road for bandits and prepare lodgings in Erato for the knights. He had left her sitting where she was until the last moment then picked her up and threw her into the back of the wagon. She had not made a sound and lay curled in a ball for the entire journey. Kade had ridden on one side of their wagon, Jarrau on the other with two of their men at the rear.

Maurice drove slowly through the outer gates as Alec tried to raise Honey from the back to look at the town. She was unresponsive as in her mind vivid frightening images of dungeons and torture haunted her. 'She shouldn't have stayed. Why did she stay with these people? She should have kept running.' She found herself resenting the friendships she had forged that made her complacent endangering them as well as herself. The wagons pulled into fenced paddocks just inside the town wall.

Her eyes were open but she lay unmoving and unseeing as Alec tried to rouse her. He moved away obviously taking to Kade, "Something is very wrong. Her mind is gone. Let me take her to a healer, please."

Hearing her friend, her brother of sorts so upset and almost pleading with Kade on her behalf was more than she could bear and she roused herself reluctantly from her self imposed catatonia sitting up slowly.

"She is fine, look for yourself." Kade said without a trace of concern, his voice impassive.

Alec looked at her, "She isn't fine. Any fool and see that. Where will you take her? I'll send a healer."

Kade did not reply and Honey spoke softly and slowly, "Alec, don't worry so much, I am fine. We knew I would leave one day. That day is today. Lift me down so I can kiss you goodbye and you can watch me walk away instead of run." She wouldn't let her friend be in anymore danger because of her.

She hugged Alec tight and kissed his cheek as he lifted her from the wagon. She smiled up into his face as he finally put her down and touched his cheek, "You have been my truest friend and I will always think you to be the strongest man in the world." Turning to Maurice who had been standing with Alec she smiled again, "Maurice, these seasons with your troupe have been the happiest in my life. No words can ever thank you for taking me in." She hugged him tightly and keeping her head held high, every inch the lady they knew she was now, she walked over to Kade.

Kade called to two of his men, "You two will stay here and I will send others from the keep to relieve your watch. Lenneer give the lady your horse. I will see he is returned to you shortly." Without question the young man stepped down from his saddle and lifted Honey into place. The remaining men formed up around her and without a backward glance the group cantered off into the city.

Try as she might, she could not see the town through the bodies of the men huddled closely around her as they rode. The horse's hooves clattered over cobble stones and she settled into the steady movement of the ride. She had loved to ride as a child and she let her mind drift to a time when her mother was alive and rode with her. Lost in her reverie the horses stopping startled her and she looked up to see the men stepping off their mounts and handing them to stable hands. Jarrau approached her and lifted her from her mount guiding her to the large manor house across the court yard. "Welcome to Venturer House."

"This house is kept by the knights of our order. We have one in most towns all called Venturer House." He rolled his eyes, "We knights are not known for creativity in our surroundings." Jarrau was talking to her like it was everyday he escorted a female prisoner to a dungeon. He continued to make conversation pointing out paintings of foreign lands and dignitaries, asking her questions though she never said a word. The corridors and stairs seemed endless as he led her deeper into the home showing her around like an esteemed guest.

"You know I have never been to this town before or this house but each of the Order of Venturer Houses is exactly the same. Disappointing really," he mused, "No one is using this third floor, so I hope you will not be lonely up here. We knights rarely have ladies stay here with us aside of the servants."

She wasn't really listening as she followed behind him her shoulders sagging as she tried to resign herself to her fate and the dungeon that awaited her.

He opened a door wide showing her a large comfortable room. Ushering her in before him, he closed the door. "The sitting room." he waved his hand about and opening a door on the nearest wall he motioned her to follow, "... and this is the bedroom." She followed obediently to the doorway wondering why she was here still brooding over what sort of dungeon this big house would have.

A young girl appeared at the door and curtsied quickly, "Milady." Jarrau came out of the bedroom at her voice and smiled, "Oh good you're here. I was getting tired of talking to myself. Lady Honiara this is Delenn she will be your maid while you are with us. I will leave you to explore your room."

Honey stood open mouthed, "Her room? A maid?"

"Delenn run the lady a bath and find her something clean to wear I am sure there are clothes somewhere." As the maid darted off in the direction of the bathroom Jarrau turned to Honey and spoke softy. "Do not run lady. He will only make me go with him to chase you again and this knight needs a long break from the road to drink and carouse with warm soft wenches. Take pity on me, please."

At his plaintive tone a hint of a smile crept into her confused expression. "Be a good girl and he might even let your friends visit you." Jarrau wheedled.

"I am not going to the dungeon?" She whispered incredulously more to herself than him.

"Where did you get that idea? Oh don't worry," he said holding up his hand, "I can guess." He looked at her shaking his head, "I have never known him to get so mad or lose control as often as he does with you Honiara. Now you are here and safe his moods will improve I promise."

He continued to talk as he led her through the bedroom to a small tiled room where Delenn was filling a tub from a pipe in the wall. "Marvellous invention," he smiled quickly changing the topic away from Kade, "We heat tanks of rainwater on the roof and get instant hot water on tap." She looked longingly at the hot bath and smelled the scent of fragrant soap.

"Now I will leave you and find that drink," he turned to Delenn, "Look after her she has had a difficult time."

Honey looked at him chewing her lip as he spoke to Delenn hearing the concern in his voice, "Jarrau," she whispered, "Do you really think he would let Alec or Maurice visit me?"

"Promise me one night of peace between the two of you and I will bring them myself." He smiled his eyes hopeful.

She looked at him dubiously, "As you say I seem to make him angry without even knowing how or why." She looked up at him seriously, "Can't you take him with you to find a warm wench who doesn't make him angry?"

He chuckled with genuine mirth, "Don't you think I have already tried that in all the time we have searched for you?" Laughing loudly again he walked out of the room shaking his head and closing the door behind him. .........................

It was late when she emerged from the scented bath and she was helped into a soft white satin night dress by Delenn who had quietly hovered in her room while she had luxuriated in the hot water scrubbing the days of travel from her skin and hair with delicate soaps. "Where did this come from?" She asked absently as the soft material caressed her body.

"Sir Kade sent it while you were in the bath. Are you hungry Milady?"

"Can you just call me Honey please?" Delenn looked worried and started to shake her head, "When we are alone please?" Honey pleaded.

Delenn acquiesced "As long as you eat something please, Mila... Honey," she corrected reluctantly. "Sir Kade insisted I try to get you to eat."

Honey rolled her eyes but she was hungry so she ate ignoring the comment about 'Sir' Kade. Speaking quietly with Delenn, Honey learned more about the house and town. Eventually seeing no way for a quick escape from her fate and no longer able to keep her eyes open she lay down to sleep. 'A real bed with fine sheets,' she thought, 'There were very few things I missed about home but this was one of them," she thought as her eyes closed. "There are worse dungeons than this." she mused and sleep took her.

She woke in terror, the nightmares of her father blending with Kade and his stony face. She blinked into the darkness to find Kade hovering over her causing an involuntary scream to fill the silence of the room, her nightmare lingering in her mind. His hand pulled away from her hair which he had been stroking as he tried to wake her from her night terror. Trying to shake the terrifying images from her head she crawled up to the opposite corner from him hugging her knees to chest.

"I only wished to comfort you little lady," he said softly. "You let other men comfort you. Am I so abhorrent?"

"Other men do not treat me as a cheap possession to be won or lost on the roll of a dice." She spat

His anger rose within him as always when taking to her, "Yet you let Maurice use you like a cheap possession, without love like a whore on the streets."

She sounder braver than she felt as she gave vent to her fears, "I would be his whore a hundred times over if it meant I did not have to see you or my father ever again."

His voice became brittle at her rejection, "So you would rather be treated as a whore than lady would you?" His voice was growing deeper with each word, "That's fine with me!" he snarled.

Her eyes widened in fear and she squealed as he pulled her from the bed. He held both her hands in one of his big paws and stroked the other over her night gown feeling her nakedness beneath. "Whore it is then, my betrothed." He could not help himself his cock hardened just looking at her, trailing his fingers over the lithe silk clad body he guided her to her knees before him, stroking her hair back from her face. 'If this was what she wanted then so be it.'

She knew this position and what she must do. Her father and Maurice had taught her well. In a trance like state, her body reacted to his now soft touches and she reached up to free his cock. He was already hard as she drew his cock out licking her lips she leaned in to take him in her mouth, rolling her tongue about the head tasting him and coating his cock with saliva till it shone in the moonlight.

Tugging the trews lower, she cupped his balls with one hand and wrapped the other around the thick shaft as she licked at him, fluttering her tongue the length of his shaft and teasing at his balls before finally taking him into the warm cavern over mouth making him groan in pleasure. Her hand worked the long shaft as her mouth adjusted to the size of his cock nestling on her tongue. She bobbed her head slightly and felt it nudge at her throat making her gag slightly.

She became more confident at the sounds of pleasure he made and his hands tightened in her hair as she swallowed past her gag reflex to take him deeply. His breath was coming faster and she knew he would not last much longer. His hands tightened further in her hair but he did not force himself deeper or faster letting her set her own pace and adjust her breathing.

The pain of her hair being pulled became erotic to her making her suck harder and deeper. Crying out, he pulled from her mouth coating her lips and cheeks in thick globs of cum as he pulled her head back making her look up at him with teary sex glazed eyes. She made his heart race faster and placing his softening cock back into her open mouth he murmured, "So beautiful."

She squirmed feeling her wet thighs rub against each other hoping he would go to sleep immediately as Maurice had always done so she could take her own pleasure but he did not let her go. She panted softly in need for her own release her hips rolling slightly as her thighs rubbed. Finally he let her hair loose and let her fall back. "The difference between a whore and a lady is that she gets her pleasure too." She was stunned by his words. He picked her up and placed her back on her bed.

He moved away momentarily and she relaxed slightly for a moment then tensed again as with a silk scarf he cleaned his cum from her face softly before saying, "Open." She opened her mouth slightly and he wedged the scarf between her lips murmuring, "We do not want to wake my brother knights." Alarmed she struggled slightly. Straddling her body, he grabbed her wrists tying them with another scarf and lifted them above her head to tie her to the post of her bed. "Relax, little one. I will not hurt you." His voice was pained.

He closed his eyes and trailed his hands lightly over her body making calming noises "I would never harm you as you have been harmed in the past." His hand moved up her thighs lifting the night gown to expose her sex to him. She stiffened below him and he moved back still holding her legs below his body as he kissed over her belly and hips to her thighs his breath blowing over her sex making her squirm more. In the moonlight from the windows, he could see her glisten wetly and was momentarily surprised. He leaned up freeing her legs wrapping his hands around her thighs to hold her in place as he bent to kiss her mound above the slit, breathing in her scent.

She whimpered pitifully into the scarf, frightened and aroused. She could feel her breasts swell as the nipples grew under the soft material. Holding her thighs tightly, he widened them trailing his tongue between the wet lips of her sex flicking over the hard little nub before finally reaching her hole and lapping at the juices that poured so freely from her. She was panting now her body arching as small waves of pleasure started rolling through her. All thought was gone from her mind as his tongue held her enthral, she lifted her hips to him seeking more.

Wedging the tip of his finger within her wanting to leave her in tact he leaned up slightly watching her breath rise and fall rapidly as he rolled his tongue around clit. She arched more and he bared his teeth biting lightly as he drew it to his mouth and sucked on her.

She came explosively, her body arching as she convulsed her hands pulling at the scarf that held them above her head as she gave a muffled cry. The noise of her panting and muffled cries filled the room and he moved slowly up her body leaving his hand on her hot wet sex. He kissed both her breasts and laid beside her his fingers keeping her aroused as he nibbled at her throat and whispered in her ear. "If I take the scarf from your mouth, you will be quiet, yes?"

She nodded and he leaned forward, his face inches from hers taking the scarf from her mouth and immediately covering it in a deep possessive kiss. He breathed deeply as he pulled back to look at her his eyes softening. She was beautiful and finally she was here with him. He reached out smoothing her hair back from her face gently.

She squirmed, his soft eyes and touch making her uncomfortable. She had been expecting punishment. She did not know what to do or say to this different Kade. She felt his cock which had regained its rigidity rub against her thigh and her eyes widened making her tense up again. He spoke softly, "Do not fear. I do not wish to take the virginity you have guarded so well until we are wed for then every inch of you will be mine take at leisure." He held her face between his hands and kissed her again murmuring hotly as he ground against her thigh, "Get to know my cock well, little lady whore as it is the only one you will be seeing from now on and I promise, you will see it often."

She dropped her eyes again humiliation and memories coursing through her of her father who had told her she would never see another as well as he tormented her childhood. He saw her eyes drop and not knowing her thoughts he took it as another rejection. Rolling off her and looking up at the bed canopy he considered what he had just done, "I will not hurt you as your father did. I swear to you, Honey." It was the first time he had called her that and she looked at him his face glowing in moonlight.

"You still wish to wed me? A girl abused and despoiled by her fathers misdeeds? Knowing what he did to me you would still wed me?" Her voice seemed small and frightened.

He took a breath, "This is not the first time you have asked me this question. And I give you the same answer. You would be surprised what I want little lady." He turned to face her speaking with conviction, "Do not forget I know you to be the Lovely Lady Honiara who is at home in the courts of the Duke and King. You will be that lady to the public view and you will make me proud. I know this."

Then he leaned forward looming over her again, his nose and lips grazing her throat as he murmured, "But now I also now know that you can enjoy the delights of an arduous bedding and I am most pleased to discover this about you. It will greatly shorten your training to be my wife for I can a demanding man and my needs would be hard for an naive young girl to accommodate." He ground against her thigh his need rising again and growled deeply in passion nibbling at her neck.