Venturer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did not know what your father was subjecting you to or I would have tried to take you from him much sooner leaving him with scars equalling your own." She felt herself responding to him, his thumb began to work over her sensitive clit again and her panting increased. "He did well to leave your virginity in tact or I may have ridden back as soon as I realised how he had treated you"

She gasped, and turned her face to him, "Why do you care? Why do you chase me? Why do you not find a sweet unblemished pure........" the last words were almost staccato pants and she whimpered his fingers expertly heating her sex and fogging her mind.

His voice was a growl in her ear as he whispered, "Because you are mine. I want no other." His mouth descended on hers kissing her deeply. "Now we will do this again, my lady whore, but we will do it together," he straddled her face and fed her his cock as he bent his head to bite lightly at her thighs, his thumb working the sensitive nub. Becoming lost in the sensations their twin noises filled the room with pleasure until they came together each drinking of the other.

He moved up her body breathing heavily and kissed her deeply before untying her wrists and holding her close to his body. He pulled the covers over them and murmured in her ear, "Sleep, sweet Honey, sleep."

She lay wide eyed staring into the darkness realising she did not feel the need to squirm out of his arms and run from him as she would have before this encounter. She was not sure how she felt at this moment, confusion overwhelmed her. She had thought this man to be a friend to her father. He had gambled for her like a sack of gold. She continued to list off all the reasons she had fled rather than wed him. 'Could she have been wrong?' She berated herself, 'No, he had been cruel and uncaring to her when he found her with the troupe, shaming and humiliating her with his words ever since.' The Kade she knew was hostile and angry at her all of the time she did not know the Kade who had brought her mind numbing joy just minutes earlier and was now holding her possessively against him.

She wriggled a little to move from his arms but his muscles tightened around her and he pulled her even closer, murmuring "Sleep, Honey." Her thoughts continued to muddle her mind as she finally she fell into a restless troubled sleep.

*

Thank you to LaRascasse for copy editing for me.