Venus Ascending Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wes left with a very worried look on his face shaking his head and worried about what the next few days would bring. After Wes left John made several phone calls then crawled back into bed. He lay there trying to think of all the angles and tried to make sure that he had everything covered. Lisa knew something was wrong and she could feel the tension creating knots in his body. She crawled up his chest and lay on top of him looking into his eyes just before she ask, "What's wrong my master, did I do anything wrong?"

John wrapped his arms around her and pulled her tight against him as he kissed her gently on her face. His face still had worry lines, but his eyes shone nothing but love as he whispered, "Oh absolutely not my love, you are the most perfect thing in my life. If I didn't have you I would be going crazy right now. I'm scared my beautiful baby, scared that my actions may have put you in danger. I have to find a way to protect you and keep you from harm. I couldn't bear it if something happened to you, because of something I did. I'm just scared that I'm missing something and I am trying to find ways to make sure you're safe."

Lisa gave him a look that was hard to define. Every time she looked at him right now; her love for him was paramount in everything she did. However this time there was also a confidence, serenity, and a trust in him. As she looked at him her mouth curled into a loving confident smile as she whispered, "John, if my life ended tomorrow I will die happy. I've known real love now. I know you will find a way to protect me, of that I have no doubt. Even if something should happen I know without a doubt that you will come and save me."

John looked at her with his mouth hanging open. No one had ever believed in him this strongly and no one had ever had this kind of faith in him. As much as he loved her, he was awed by her fearless belief in him. He held her face between his hands and in a soft passionate voice said, "Tomorrow morning I'm going to marry you."

Lisa sat bolt upright, with her eyes bugging out and her mouth hanging open. She looked at John with incensed incredulity. John could see her face waffling between utter surprise, desperate love and a craving to take him up on his offer. John could see her eyes began to fill with tears and he knew she loved him as much as he loved her. Her face said she wanted this is much as he did.

Her mouth opened and closed a couple of times before she passionately whispered, "John, Master, you own me! I've given myself to you and you don't need to marry me. Master, I will always be your sub, I will always be yours and you don't need to marry me to keep me with you."

John pulled her into his arms, holding her tightly against him as he whispered, "I know that my love. There are multiple reasons why tomorrow morning we need to be married. The first and foremost is, I love you more than life itself and I know I can't go on without you by my side. I want you to legally be mine and take my name; if you want it. Someday I want to plant a seed in your belly and watch it grow into our children, but you have to be my wife before we can do that."

"The second reason is the entertainment board has seen two of your shows. They want you to extend your dancing and some give you some exclusive contracts. My problem baby is you will not survive what they have planned for you, so I can't have you sign any of those contracts. Therefore, tomorrow after we get married you're also going to sign an exclusive power of attorney. The power of attorney will state that both of our signatures are required for any legal binding contract."

John knew that their marriage would not stop the Council. For someone who could and would kill with impunity, a contract or law didn't matter. However, he wanted her to always be his and this gave him a legitimate reason for marrying her. Who knows, it might even give the council a pause before they did something to her. He upped the ante and if they did something to her they would have to include him.

Midway through John's conversation Lisa gasp, sniffled and tears began to roll from her eyes. She buried her face in his neck and clung to him like a desperate leech as sobs wracked her body. In a voice filled with love and awe she said, "You want to have babies with me. You want me to be fat with your baby? Oh Master, oh my love."

John held her close and then ask, "Why are you crying my love? Baby, that's what people do when they are in love; create a family with children result of their love."

Lisa pulled her face from his neck and looked into his eyes as she whispered, "No one would ever let me have a baby before. They said I would be fat and ugly if I got pregnant. Then if I ever got fat and ugly they would leave me."

Lisa's heart was pounding in her chest and aching with all the love she felt. John loved her more than she loved herself. He had taken her, given her more joy and passion than she had ever felt her entire life. It wasn't her body he wanted, it was her, all of her he wanted. He loved her and protected her against those that would do her harm. Now he wanted to marry her and have children with her. Her head was spinning and she was overwhelmed. She wanted children to love and care for, but had long ago given up hope of having a real family.

Her whole life had been about her career and her figure was her career. Keeping her muscles toned and figure trim was a requirement for her dancing career. She always had to watch her diet and exercise to make sure she never gained any weight. Her relationships and even her marriage had been about her body; possessing it and using it. Without her fabulous figure no one would have looked twice at her. Now someone loved her for something besides her body and the loving ache inside her was almost too much to bear.

John looked at her with a lopsided grin and said, "You're still not allowed to get fat and ugly my love. I adore this magnificent body that houses this incredible woman that I love. However, baby I love you and I will never leave you, no matter what. I fell in love with the Lisa inside and that gorgeous outside is just a bonus. Creating a child with our love and having it grow within you is the most beautiful act of creation ever conceived. You don't get fat and ugly when you're having a baby, you swell with new life and glow with the act of creating another human being. Nothing would make me happier than having our child growing inside you and for us to create a family."

Lisa broke down sobbing again and jumped into John's arms, burying her face in the crook of his shoulder. Tears streamed out of her eyes as she hiccupped and sobbed with the love she had never known. When the lump in her throat dissipated she whispered, "Ma Master, you, you really love ME, not my body, but who I am? You really do love ME?"

John's grin got wider as he responded, "Yes my unbelieving pet, I do love you, more than I can put into words. For the record, you are the sexiest, most beautiful, and dazzling woman I've ever seen, and yes I do love this magnificent body of yours. I love the way your body responds to me and the way your face looks when you're in the midst of an orgasm. I love the way you want me to show you off and display this magnificent, womanly creation named Lisa. However the main reason I love this body so, is because you're in it. The woman I love resides in this body, her heart beats with mine and that's why I love your body so, because your heart and soul is in it."

John felt as if they talked enough and it was time to show her just how much she loved. He rolled over so that she was underneath him and he stared in his watery expectant eyes. Almost like she knew what he was thinking she whispered, "Take me, possess me and show me how much you love me. Oh God John, drowned me in your love and fill me with your cock. Please master, once again take me to the heaven that only you can."

John mumbled something unintelligible as his mouth hungrily started kissing down her ear and neck. Lisa arched her neck giving him more to nibble on as he enthusiastically nipped, nibbled and kissed all over her neck. Offering her neck was a sign of supplication and John took her gift the way it was meant, with hungry voracious mouthfuls. Lisa felt chills run down her spine as hot passionate pulses rippled through her body.

By offering her neck she was in effect offering her life to the only man she ever trusted. Her offering was a primitive, nonverbal submission and his ravenous primal answer told her that, yes she belonged to him. His hands grasped her breasts, squeezing and caressing before his fingers latched onto her nipples. Her back automatically arched in a carnal plea for more. His mouth, hands, and fingers gave no quarter as he greedily took her, but she didn't want mercy. She wanted him to possess her, to seize her heart and take her body as his.

John knew exactly what he wanted and while he treated her like a princess; he also took what he wanted. He took things from her she had never been willing to give to any man, but with him she freely gave all she had. He knew exactly what she wanted as well and without her asking he gave it to her and he never stopped giving it to her.

As his lips made the jump from her neck to her nipples, Lisa whimpered and moaned as he selfishly took what was his. This was the way she always dreamed it should be, but had never found until John. He loved her in a hungry, greedy and possessive way and it seems like the slightest touch sent passionate ripples through her body, mind and heart. Her body responded automatically, submitting to him and giving him everything he wanted. At the same time she received more love and passion than she'd ever known.

John's lips jumped from her nipples to her mouth in an eager, seemingly insatiable kiss. He seemed to suck the breath from her lungs, making Lisa desperate for more. Her arms instinctively wrapped around him with her fingernails clawing at his back frantic to have him closer. His lips were anxious to possess her, but Lisa was just as desperate to have him take her.

His fingers resumed their torturous twisting of her nipples and she screamed tormented desire into his mouth. When she could take it no longer Lisa broke away from the kiss passionately gasping, "Oh God master, all you have to do is touch me and I'm on fire. God, make me your slave again. I need you; I need you deep inside me."

As John's caress traveled over her, Lisa's body begged for more. Wherever his hands traveled, her body lifted from the bed in silent pleas for more. Her back arched, thrusting her breasts towards his deft fingers as they toyed with her breasts and nipples. Her belly arched away from the bed as his hands softly traveled over her navel. As his hands arrived at her hips they also lifted from the bed, offering the seat of her womanhood to him. John marveled at how every part of Lisa's body craved his touch and how she generously offered herself to him.

Lisa was frantic to feel John inside her, but John was just as desperate to be inside her. As his hands slid down to her womanly slot, he confirmed that she was drenched in her juices and ready for his cock. He settled himself between her legs and began to wet his cock by running it through her pussy lips. He began to slowly feed his cock into her ravenous pussy, with her breath coming in passionate gasps and hitches.

For Lisa every time he slid inside her it was incredible. The stretch, the full feeling as he filled her, the fiery pulses as her clit and G-Spot were rubbed by his cock, all made her eyes glaze over. Her whole body trembled as the unquenchable ache controlled her heart. Her legs lifted, her arms grasped, her mouth whimpered, and her breasts heaved, as she fought to fill all the voids inside her. Only he could make her feel like this and it was glorious, unlike anything she had ever felt.

Lisa closed her eyes reveling in the indescribable ecstasy of being stretched wide open by the man she loved. When his cock hit bottom, and he was completely inside her, with his cock snug against her cervix, her eyes popped open, wide in a blissful wonder. Her loving eyes latched on to his, Lisa felt complete and total contentment. He had claimed her body and now his eyes claimed her heart. At this moment everything in the world was perfect. She had gleefully submitted to her love and he had passionately accepted her gift, filling her with loving passion as he did.

The deep abiding love John's eyes were also mixed with the fiery hunger. He started pulling his cock back to her womanly lips while his lips latched on to one of her nipples. As he began to scrape her nipple against his teeth, he felt her hips lift in an automatic response to his nipple play. He loved the way her body responded to him. As he teased one part of her body, another begged for more. Lisa was clutching and clawing in desperation for him to take her and end this teasing torment. Her whimpers and moans turned into gasping breaths of need.

However, John's need he was just as desperate and he began thrusting hard and fast, pounding her into the mattress. Lisa felt John everywhere; his cock stretched and filled her to the brim, while his mouth sucked her nipple deep into his mouth. His hands roamed freely over her exposed body in teasing explorations that only added to Lisa's desperation. She pleaded to be allowed to cum, but she already knew the answer as he told her to wait.

Once again, Lisa felt her insides burning in need. This was a fire that only John had ever shown her. She hungered for the orgasm that was just in sight, but the breathtaking torturous wait only added fuel to the passionate bonfire inside her. He took her, controlled her and dominated her and he commanded her to do his bidding. Their love making was exquisitely primal and fulfilling like nothing she had ever felt.

"MASTER I'M CUMMING, I NEED YOUR CUM, CLAIM ME WITH YOUR SEED ... OH GOD MAKE ME YOURS!"

"Don't cum yet baby, wait!"

John could feel his cum starting to boil as his mouth climbed and began nibbling and nipping on her neck. Her clutching grasping pussy was trying to milk his cum from him as he continued thrusting into her rippling, silky pussy.

"MASTER, OH GOD MASTER ... CUMMING PLEASE ... LET ME CUM AND CUM WITH ME."

He kissed up her neck until he smothered her mouth with his, while he continued to thrust hard, fast and deep within her. He ravaged her mouth with his and their tongues dueled until Lisa broke from the kiss screaming for him to claim her. John knew as he thrust deep inside her pressing hard against her cervix that now was the time. As he started firing his seed deep into her belly he looked deep into her eyes and said, "Look into my eyes my love and cum with me!"

Lisa grabbed and clung to him as her cum blasted through her. Their mouths merged and desperately kissed with all they had in them. Lisa's whole body was off the bed as she clawed his back and hung from him until he fell on top of her driving his cock deeper against her cervix. Her body shook in a hard bone breaking spasm with every muscle in her body clinched in rapture. Then she screamed her cum for the entire world to hear.

"MMAASSTTEER ... OH GOD MMAAASSSTER ... OH ... OH ... OH ... MMMAAASSSSTTEERR ... YYOOUURRSS ... IIIMM YYOOUURRSS ... OOOHH GGOODD."

They clung together as both their orgasms twisted into each other. As Lisa's spasms transitioned into trembling and quivering their kiss ended, but their lips stayed touching as they breathed in each other's mouths.

"Lisa, my Pet I love you so."

"Master, I'm yours forever, I love you John."

John looked at Lisa beneath him and she was glowing so brightly he thought he needs some shades over his eyes. He thought he had known what love was before, but now she had shown him what true love was all about, it was this woman underneath him. He pulled from between her legs and lay down next to her. John wrapped his arms around her and pulled her onto his chest with their eyes never leaving each other's.

Lisa snuggled into his chest listening to his heart beat, smelling his masculine scent, with his chest hairs tickling her face. She burrowed into his chest, making a nest for herself while staring at Thee man who changed her life. There was a bond and a trust that she had never felt with anyone before. She felt like their extreme lovemaking had created a trusting connection that could never be broken. She had always been petulant, but he tamed that side of her and what they had was some kind of bone deep emotion called love. Every time he looked at her, she trembled inside and felt beautiful and sexy. When he looked at her, she felt treasured and special like never before.

She was not passive and tried to fight him to keep from losing herself. However, his dominance satisfied a need she didn't know she had. She had always been strong-willed and spoiled, with men willing to give her anything just to get in her pants. With John everything was different. They were equals and shared power. She always had her safe words and anytime she didn't want to do something she could say no. However, she had never said no to John and never wanted to. She trusted him with her body and her heart and no matter how intense their games, deep down, she knew he would never hurt her.

Lisa thought John was an amazing man. He was kind and loving, with a deeply romantic, caring, and tender side. The way he cared and made love to her fulfilled her every desire and fantasy. At the same time he pushed her and demanded things from her that she never thought she could give. She always fought him a little at first, but that only made her surrender that much sweeter.

He always made her submit to him before he took her. Her submission was a requirement, but when she gave him all she was, he fulfilled his side of the bargain. He took her gift and filled her heart with the kind of love she never knew existed. While he treated her submissive heart with reverence, he took her body forcefully and she obeyed, giving all she had. Theirs was lovemaking like she had never known. It was out of this world explosive, but also enriching and satisfied a deep yearning in her soul.

They clung tightly to each other with their emotions joined in their love making afterglow. John looked at Lisa and finally said, "We have a very busy day ahead of us baby. I have several meetings this morning that I have to attend and I made an appointment for you at "Sinful" to find you a wedding dress. This afternoon you will become my loving slave wife."

Lisa felt her heart pound deep in her chest with her eyes filling with tears of joy. He was keeping all of his promises and he was making her his forever. She gave him a soft yet incredibly loving smile as she said, "Yes my loving master, and future husband."

John grabbed her arms pulling her to his mouth where he kissed her lovingly. He whispered, "Let's take a shower my love so we can get this show on the road."

Lisa slowly disengaged herself from John's grasp. As she sat on the edge of the bed she gave him a saucy little smile, wiggled her eyebrows and waggled her sexy tush. John smiled back, gave her a light swat on the bottom as she scampered to the shower giggling happily. They played in the shower just like the lovers they are, but their morning was rapidly coming to an end.

John dressed in one of his suits since he had to meet the Council today, as well as, marry his bride. He kissed Lisa passionately before he left for his meeting with all the engineering department heads. Lisa stayed behind and eventually dressed in a crop top and shorts, since she knew she would be dressed in something else by the end of the day.

She looked at herself in the mirror and realize just how much loving John had changed her. She thought she looked younger, more vibrant and even beautiful. John's belief in her and his love had her floating on clouds. Gone were the hard-bitten lines of her previous life, with her face exquisitely softened and glowing with loving radiance. She turned and scampered off to "Sinful" hoping to find a wedding dress that would make John ache with love for her.