Venus Ascending Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the girls at "Sinful" greeted Lisa with hugs, screams and giggles. Everyone was so happy for her and they began searching for anything they could turn into a wedding dress. Of course nothing in this store even remotely resembled a traditional wedding dress. All the clothes were sexy, risqué and downright bawdy, so trying to find a wedding dress was going to be a challenge.

Eventually they came up with something that was spectacular. Lisa didn't know what it was originally, but it was floor length with a high choker collar. The choker collar covered almost her entire neck and it opened into a large keyhole that flared from her neck to her shoulders. The keyhole then swooped down in the center leaving the insides of her breasts bare. The cups barely covered her nipples leaving an incredible sexy amount of cleavage.

The dress was held together with snaps on a thin strap below her breasts. Below the strap the dress flared behind her into a small train that dragged the ground. Everything below her breasts was completely bare, but nicely framed by the dress. They completed the outfit with a white thong. Lisa looked at herself in the dress and thought it was the most elegantly sexy thing she had ever worn. However, she wanted to see if they could get a little more mystery into the dress and they added a sheet of diaphanous silk to the front of the dress. The fabric hid nothing and only seemed to add to Lisa's elegant presentation. Everything was in white including her shoes.