Vice Versa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spurts of cum changed the taste in my mouth from the addictive flavor of precum to the more complex, musky tang of his seed. I swallowed several times, and only then did the eruption end and his movements slow. I sucked out another swallow's full of cum before silently releasing his softening manhood from my mouth and gently laying it back on his belly.

Dave rolled on his side to face me and put his hand on my thigh, letting it creep toward my puss. He was an unselfish lover, and he wouldn't want me to go unfulfilled after he'd enjoyed himself so thoroughly. But I put my hand on his forearm to stop his movement and said, as quietly as I could, "Tomorrow. OK, babe?"

"OK, but don't you want -"

"I so totally do, but tomorrow."

"OK," he said. "I love you."

"I love you too, babe."

He pulled his hand away and I drifted back off to sleep, visions of his sexy body and the sounds from next door mingling in my mind.

* * *

The coffee was hot and strong, just what I needed. I sat at the kitchen table with Timmy and Andrew, the two of them somehow finding time to annoy each other as they ate their scrambled eggs. Tina puttered around at the stove.

"Are you sure you don't want something to eat, Sara?"

"No, thanks, coffee is perfect for now. I'll wait to eat till Dave gets up."

"Did you sleep OK?"

Such an innocent question, but it made me reflect back on what had seemed like a dream. "I fell asleep with no problem," I said, "but I woke up in the middle of the night and had a hard time getting back to sleep."

"Oh, my, that's a shame, dear. What woke you up?" I wondered how best to handle this question, but Tina didn't give me a chance. She continued, "I bet it was that neighbor of mine, Bert. He's an odd duck, in his 80s. I've caught him outside mowing the lawn or washing his car in the middle of the night."

"No, I don't think it was Bert," I said, though Tina's attention was focused elsewhere.

With a completely different tone, she said, "Andrew! Keep your fingers out of your brother's breakfast! I'm not telling you again." Then to me, "Maybe you should take a nap later, dear."

Dave padded out to the kitchen, wearing sweatpants and a T-shirt a size too big for him. I think it was supposed to look like this was the outfit he'd slept in. "G'morning, Tina," he said, and sat down next to me.

"Well, good morning, Dave, How about a cup of coffee, or a scrambled egg?"

"Sure. Sounds great."

She poured a mug for Dave and reached for the carton of eggs. "I hope you slept better than Sara," she said. "Or did the noise from next door keep you awake too?"

Dave had been mostly sleepy-looking, but with this he turned to look at me and never looked more awake, eyes wide and questioning, eyebrows on the ceiling. I smiled and then faced away to avoid his gaze.

"Did- Did Sara tell you about that?" he said to Tina.

She was using a fork to whisk eggs in a glass bowl. "It's happening more and more. What was it this time? Something loud and disruptive, I guess."

I probably should have rescued Dave from this conversation, but I couldn't resist watching him squirm.

"No, not that loud. I'm surprised you know about it."

"Sometimes it's so loud it wakes up the whole house. Probably the whole neighborhood," she said. She poured her egg mixture in a skillet and started tousling it with a spatula.

"Wow, I mean, we could hear it, but they weren't that loud. They were trying not to make too much noise."

Tina stopped the spatula and turned toward us. "They?"

I let the question hang in the air for a few delicious moments before chiming in. "They, or he, or whoever," I said. "We couldn't really tell."

"Right, right, of course, dear," she said, tousling the eggs once again.

Dave caught my eyes during the brief lull in the conversation. His look said, What the hell is going on here? but I just patted him on the leg and had a sip of coffee.

Timmy and Andrew were dispatched from the kitchen table and instructed to clean up and play quietly, since people were still sleeping. Tina served the eggs to me and Dave, and she sat down at the table with a plate for herself as well.

We were about finished with breakfast when we heard another set of footsteps headed toward the kitchen. I looked up to see Zack, just as he'd caught sight of us. Zack had on a pair of long basketball shorts that went past his knees, and-that's it. No shirt. When he saw us he stopped in his tracks, still not in the kitchen all the way, and his mouth fell agape.

I couldn't resist staring at his chest, pale and hairless, with a definite musculature. His nipples, a deep brownish red, contrasted sharply with his pale skin, and as he crossed his arms, I noticed how much darker his arms were than his chest. The waistband of his shorts was low enough to reveal a trim waist.

I admit that I was enjoying the view. And yes, Zack was a relative, but this certainly wasn't the first time I'd enjoyed the view of a relative, and it wouldn't be the last. So sue me.

"Zack!" Tina shouted. "For God's sake, go put a shirt on! We have guests!"

Without a word, Zack turned around and walked away, and we sat and listened to the receding footsteps. "One day they're putting their fingers in the eggs, and the next day they forget to get dressed. That's kids for you."

Zack was back in two minutes with a T-shirt on. Tina handled the introductions. "Zack, you remember Sara and Dave, right?"

"Well, sort of. Not really," he said.

Exasperated, Tina said, "Don't you remember I told you they'd be staying with us for the wedding? From my cousin Sandy's side of the family?"

Dave stood up and shook Zack's hand, and I gave him a hug, secretly wishing we could have done this before the shirt.

Tina didn't offer any breakfast to Zack, but he didn't seem to mind, pouring himself a bowl of Frosted Mini-Wheats and sitting down at the table with us. "So," he said, "You guys spent the night here last night?"

"Yep, we sure did," I said. "We're glad you have room for us."

"In the guest room?"

Tina piped in again. "Well of course they stayed in the guest room. Where else would they stay?"

"Just curious. I didn't know anyone was in there last night."

"Zack, if you could remember even one percent of what I tell you, you'd have known they would be here. I swear, I don't know how to get through to you sometimes. Maybe I need to start texting you from the other side of the table."

"Sure, Mom, if you could figure out how to send a text," he said.

"Very funny," she said. "By the way, Sara and Dave were telling me that something loud woke them up in the middle of the night. Did you hear anything?"

Zack stopped eating mid-crunch and looked at Tina, then his eyes darted to mine, then Dave's, before returning to his mother's. He swallowed and said, "A noise? Um, no, I don't think so."

"Well, what do you suppose it was?"

"How should I know?" Zack broke off eye contact with all of us and returned to his cereal.

"Well, sheesh, I just thought since you're all on that side of the house that you might have heard it. Is that so terrible?"

Zack's face started to take on a pinkish hue, and I felt bad for him. It was one thing for me to play this game with Dave, but I didn't want Zack to be embarrassed. I said, "It was probably Bert. It kind of sounded like someone washing a car."

Zack looked up at me with a blush on his face and I winked at him.

"I thought so. I need to give that geezer a piece of my mind," Tina said.

"What geezer?" We all looked up to see Alyssa stride in the kitchen. She wore plaid flannel shorts that revealed almost all of her legs, along with a form-fitting white cotton tank. The thin straps over her shoulders were all alone, suggesting no undergarments. She was fuller figured than me, and I envied the shape of her unsupported chest. She could get by without a bra at 18, but not forever.

"Good morning, sweetie," Tina said, ignoring her question and repeating the introductions. Both Dave and I stood up to give Alyssa a hug, and Zack hugged her too, as if to play along.

Alyssa opened the door of the fridge and bent over to peruse the lower shelves. I couldn't help notice Dave's eyes on her plaid butt. His chair had the best view of the fridge.

"Mom," she said, her head buried in the fridge. "Where's my fat free cinnamon yogurt?"

"It's in there. Keep looking."

"No it isn't. I've looked everywhere."

"Yes it is. On the bottom shelf. I just saw some," Tina said.

"No it isn't."

While the room's attention was focused on this crisis, I reached my hand into Dave's lap. As soon as he felt my touch, he quickly looked away from Alyssa's butt and faced forward. But my hand crawled around until it discovered his cock, free to roam in his sweatpants, snaking down one leg. It was spongy and bulgy, not at all hard, but a ways beyond soft. I wondered if he remembered our conversation from the middle of the night, and if he was thinking about returning the favor I'd paid him in bed. It would have been a great morning for his tongue to explore the depths of my pussy, except for the beehive of people in the house.

Perhaps I left my hand there a bit longer than I should have. I say this because when I looked up, Zack was staring right at me with a smile on half his face, an odd look to be sure. Alyssa and Tina were still arguing about yogurt, but we weren't paying attention to their conversation. I pulled my hand away from Dave's lap, and as I did Zack give me a wink before looking away.

Having found her yogurt, Alyssa dropped into a chair next to Zack. Her hair was held back in a ponytail, but some tendrils had escaped and were flailing where they pleased. On me, the look would have been sloppy, but she was radiant. It must have been youth.

As she peeled back the top of the yogurt, she said, "So nobody answered my question before. What geezer are you gonna give a piece of your mind to, Mom?"

"Oh, we were talking about our neighbor Bert. He woke up Sara and Dave," Tina said.

"What? How did he do that?"

"He must have made a loud noise while he was washing his car."

"In the middle of the night? That's bull. He did not. I would have heard him," Alyssa retorted.

Following this remark, Alyssa's body jolted away from Zack, and she said "Ow!" He must have elbowed her in the ribs. Or someplace.

Zack turned to her and said, in a matter-of-fact tone, "So what else do you think the noise could have been, sis?"

"Well how the hell would-" She stopped mid-sentence and looked at Zack for a beat, then continued in a much calmer tone. "I don't know what the noise was. I suppose it could have been Bert."

The pinkness returned to Zack's face, and again I took pity on him, obviously by now the guilty party. I said, "Well, it doesn't really matter." Hoping to change the subject, I continued, "Tina, what time should we leave for the wedding?"

"I'm glad you asked. I think it will take about a half hour to get there, so we should probably leave about 10:45. We'll have to take two cars. Zack, can you take Alyssa and our guests in your car? I'll schlep Timmy and Andrew in the van."

Alyssa said, "Perfect. A car full of engaging conversation, and a van full of empty juice boxes."

* * *

Toys were all over the floor of the family room, but Timmy and Andrew only wanted what the other one was playing with. At the moment, the coveted toy was a battery-powered plastic potato that made different noises depending on what you did with it. I sat on the floor with them for a while, partly playing with them and partly moderating disputes.

But when I heard the water start running in the shower, I politely excused myself. Dave had announced that he would take the first shower, and I thought I might stop in for a visit. When I got to the door of the bathroom, I looked around to make sure the coast was clear, then tried the doorknob and was pleased to find it unlocked.

I crept in and closed the door, careful to lock it behind me, even if Dave hadn't been so careful. Steam was already billowing from the gap above the shower curtain. I peeled my clothes off and added them to the pile of Dave's clothes already on the floor.

Dave heard me pulling open the shower curtain, and he looked back over his shoulder, lather in his hair. His face beamed when he saw me, and he turned around with his back to the shower head, holding his hand out for me.

The sight of Dave's naked body reminded me of Zack's chest earlier that morning, and I couldn't help comparing the two. Dave was so much more familiar, of course. I knew every contour of his body from every angle, and even though you might think I'd be bored with his body after so many years, just the opposite was true. His chest was meatier than Zack's, more muscle in the pecs. Surrounding and between his nipples was a light swath of hair, normally well groomed, now matted down in the water.

His belly wasn't as thin as Zack's, either, but he wasn't even remotely fat. In fact, I liked the way the extra pounds looked on Dave. It made him look more imposing, bigger, tougher, and made me feel all the more safe and protected when I was around him.

I took his hand and he pulled me to him, squeezing my bare breasts against his wet chest. He kissed me deeply, our lips hungry for each other, and his hands found their way around to my butt. I put my hands behind his neck, then ran them up to his shampoo-covered head, massaging his head while he massaged my tongue.

At last he broke the kiss and put his head under the water. "What happened to you this morning? When I woke up, you were gone," he said.

"I was having coffee. Why do you ask?"

He traded places with me, positioning me in the flow of water. He grabbed the soap, lathered his hands, and then slowly circled one hand around each breast, cleaning them so much more lovingly and carefully than I ever did.

"I thought we had, shall we say, a date of sorts."

He proceeded to wash my shoulders, arms, elbows; he meshed his soapy fingers in between mine. The feeling of his warm hands on my skin was divine.

"A date? Like for coffee?" I do love to tease my Dave.

"No, not coffee," he said. He put one knee on the floor of the shower and tapped my left foot, signaling me to lift it up and rest it on his thigh. I did, and I rested one hand on his shoulder for support. He used both hands to soap my left foot thoroughly, then moved up my calf.

"Breakfast, then?" I asked.

"No, not breakfast either." He ventured only a hand's breadth above my knee, then signaled me to change feet, and he repeated the process on my right foot and calf.

"Oh, now I remember," I said. "A hot air balloon ride." Dave smiled a bit, but his hands kept up a constant pace.

"No, not a balloon ride." He finished with my right foot, put it down, and turned me around to face the water. I used my hands to rinse the soap from my breasts, surprised that my nipples were already responding to him. He stood up behind me and washed my back, working his way down to my butt, pulling the cheeks apart to make absolutely certain that my ass was clean.

He pressed his body against my back, and I held myself up by putting my hands against the shower wall. He grabbed my earlobe in his lips. "Well, a date for what then, Dave?"

While he chewed on my ear, his soapy hands reached around my waist and met at my belly button. I watched as the water drizzled down my body, carrying the lather down and away. Dave's hands worked outside to my hips, then down my thighs. My feet slid apart as I anticipated his hands making their way to the only dirty place left on my body.

He whispered in my ear, "Maybe this will jog your memory," and aligned his now-stiff shaft between my legs, letting the head tickle my lips in exactly the way he knew I liked. On every stroke, I could see the head of his cock appear at my crotch, the deep red tip prominent against my pale thighs.

"I think I remember now," I said, and as I did, Dave bent his knees, leaned me forward, and slid his rock-hard cock inside me. The massage, the teasing, the anticipation of what I knew would happen all made me so ready for him.

As he thrust inside me, Dave cupped his hands around my now-clean breasts, using his thumbs to flick my nipples with the perfect amount of pressure. "I need this so bad after last night," I said. "I got so horny with you in my mouth."

Dave adjusted his body and plunged deeper within me, then picked up the pace. The water was splashing off our bodies in a rhythmic pattern, and I wondered if someone outside could tell a difference in the sound.

The thrusts slowed and became longer and deeper, the full length of his cock stimulating me with every stroke. "I love you so much, Sara," he said, and his words were almost as erotic as his actions. I love knowing that he loves me.

"I'm getting close," he said, and just as he did, we heard a loud knock.

"Dave?" came a voice from outside, followed by another knock. We were both so stunned that we froze completely, his stiff cock still impaled inside me. "It's me, Zack. Do you mind if I come in for a sec?"

"Um—" is all Dave got out, before we heard metallic clicks, apparently Zack working the lock open. I think all boys eventually learn how to pick the locks in their houses. They certainly had in mine. It was only another second before the top of the bathroom door came into view above the shower curtain as it was opened and then closed again. I said a silent prayer of thanks that the curtain was opaque.

"Sorry dude," Zack said, "but both bathrooms were busy, and I have to piss. I hope you don't mind."

"OK, sure," said Dave. Almost immediately we heard the distinct sound of a stream of pee aimed into the toilet. It struck me as funny that in the bathroom at that moment were two penises, each one conducting one of the primary functions of the organ. As much as I might have been thinking about Zack earlier, I was glad to be helping with the one in the shower.

I clenched my kegels to squeeze Dave's cock and wiggled my butt just a tad, not enough to be detectable outside. Dave didn't say anything, but he didn't resist either, and I thought I could feel him dancing with me still.

The toilet flushed, and I increased my assault on Dave, knowing Zack would be gone soon. Dave must have moaned softly, but I couldn't hear it. It reverberated through his chest, and I could feel the buzz in my upper back. Zack said, "Thanks, dude," and we could hear the water running in the sink as he apparently washed his hands. Never let it be said that the younger generation has no sense of hygiene.

"No problem," said Dave, but alas, this was a bad choice of words, because a problem was indeed imminent.

"Hey dude," continued Zack, from the other side of the curtain, "are you almost done in there?"

"Yeah, getting close," Dave said, repeating the same words he'd just used to describe his impending orgasm. I smiled at this choice of phrase.

"Do you mind if I shave while you finish? There's three more of us who have to take showers, so this'll help everybody get done faster."

I have to admit that Dave was in a pickle here. It would have been difficult to object to someone shaving in the bathroom after agreeing to let him pee in there. "I guess," Dave said, his voice cracking.

"Thanks, man. I'll get in when you're done."

When we heard the electric razor start, Dave whispered, "Sorry," to me, and slowly pulled his still-throbbing cock from my pussy. I turned around to face him, and caressed his member with my fingers, feeling my sticky juices disappear down the drain. It wasn't losing even a fraction of its size.

Finally, Dave shut off the water and stuck his arm out of the curtain. His arm came back in with a towel, which he handed to me before reaching out for another. We dried off as quietly as we could, but the moment of truth was becoming increasingly inevitable.