Vice Versa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave wrapped his towel around his waist, trying to make himself presentable, though his cock was still solid enough that it looked like it wanted to poke completely through the towel. I smiled at his predicament, then watched as he rearranged his erection so the tip was tucked under the roll of towel around his waist, and he looked fine.

The razor noise stopped. Dave pulled back the curtain just enough to get out, leaving me hidden while I arranged my own towel.

"Hey," said Zack. "I hope you don't mind me barging in. But with this many people to get ready, we have to break some rules to be on time."

"Yeah, I guess so, " Dave said.

"Anyway, take as long as you want to get ready while I'm in the shower."

I peeked out of the shower curtain and watched them talking. Zack had his back to me, and he had on the same outfit he started the day with: basketball shorts and no shirt. Dave caught my eye and barely lifted his eyebrows at me, a signal so subtle that Zack wouldn't notice. I raised my eyebrows back at him, twice in quick succession, an expression that probably didn't communicate to Dave the idea that had popped into my head. It wasn't a particularly courteous idea, but come on, the guy had just interrupted us mid-fuck.

Dave said, "Listen, Zack, the thing is -" It was the obvious precursor to telling Zack what he'd cut short. But I wanted to do this my way, and I shook my head and held my finger to my lips. I watched Dave's eyes catch my signal, and on the fly he stopped mid-sentence.

Zack, confused, asked, "The thing is, what?"

"Um, the thing is," Dave said, pausing a bit too long thinking about it, "yeah, I'll be getting ready." I'm sure Zack wondered what that was all about.

Just as I saw Zack start to spin around toward me, I ducked my head back behind the curtain and moved all the way to the end of the shower stall, farthest from the showerhead.

In an instant, Zack was in the shower sans shorts, closing the curtain and turning the water back on. But he didn't see me, since he was facing away from me, testing with his foot the temperature of the water as it came out of the lower spigot. I was still turned on, and maybe this is what made me stare at his body so intently, but in any case, I liked what I saw. I wondered what it would be like to squeeze that lean butt, press my body against his back, bury my nose between his shoulder blades. He was a couple inches taller than my lover, enough to put my nose in a different place on his body.

The water was warm again in no time. Zack reached down for the lever that makes the water come out of the showerhead, and in that instant it occurred to me that this was the first time in my life I'd been in the shower with two different naked guys not two minutes apart.

Water started to stream from above Zack's head, and he put his head under the flow, drenching it, before at last turning around to face me.

His mouth dropped open when he saw me, and his eyes were like fried eggs, but other than that he didn't move.

"Hey Zack," I said, with a tone I'd use if I ran into him in the grocery store.

"Sara?" Panic must have set in after a moment of indecision, and Zack began flailing, arms and legs going every which way. He looked like he would tumble over, but somehow he caught himself. His penis continued to bounce for a second.

"You're getting my towel all wet," I said.

"Jesus, Sara. What the." The shock of black at his crotch was the only hair I could see below his head, and it framed a well-developed cock. I think the leanness of his body must have made his member look more prominent. He reached around to turn off the water, then turned back toward me. Like earlier that morning, I could see a hint of pink rise in his cheeks. He was adorable.

Zack pulled the curtain open and practically fell out of the tub. Dave came into view immediately, a sly grin on his face, stepping out of the way to make room for Zack, who was confused, naked, and wet.

"I should go," Zack said, fumbling for his shorts.

I followed him out of the tub and said, "No, that's OK, I'll go. You still need a shower, and I don't. Go ahead, get back in there. I'll get dressed and be gone by the time you're done."

He looked at me cautiously as he held his shorts in front of his crotch. His face was a brilliant red, and he was dripping water on the floor from every limb. "OK," he said. Still using his shorts as a screen, he inched past me and climbed back in the shower. He slid the curtain closed and tossed out the shorts. Then the water was running again, and I turned to look at Dave.

He made a laughing gesture with his face and upper body, but without any sound. I sighed with relief that he wasn't mad. Dave and I hadn't ever had an experience quite like that one, and I wasn't sure how he'd feel about it.

He pulled me close to him and whispered in my ear, "Aren't you the vixen?"

"I bet he doesn't pick a lock again anytime soon."

"I don't know," he said. "Maybe he'll start picking 'em more often, after what he found today."

"Maybe so. But for now, get out of here so I can get dressed."

"But Sara, I thought- We were-" He used his hand to rearrange his equipment through the towel.

"Zack will be out of there in three minutes," I said. "I know you're fast, but c'mon."

"Dammit," he said under his breath, then stepped out of the room, still clad in his towel. I took my time getting my clothes back on and then made my way out too.

* * *

There were enough people and activity in the house the rest of the morning that Zack could avoid Dave and me easily. But I knew he had to be apprehensive about driving us to the wedding. It was pretty tough to avoid people when they were crammed in the same metal box on the freeway with you.

Fortunately, Alyssa was riding with us, and she wasn't shy about making conversation. She sat in the front passenger seat next to Zack, while Dave and I were in back. Before we were out of the driveway, she said, "I can't believe Lauren's getting married. She's only three years older than me. Same age as Zack." Alyssa patted her hand on Zack's knee as she talked about him, then faced him and continued, "Right, Sparky?"

"Yep, same age as me," said Zack. Dave and I exchanged puzzled looks about her nickname for Zack.

"Are you ready to get married, Sparky?" she asked.

"Not even close," Zack said.

"What if the right woman came around?" On the word "woman," her voice changed to a sing-song quality, and she drew the word out much longer than it needed to.

"Well, maybe," he said. "Why, Lyssy? Do you think she might be coming around?"

"Who knows. She could come around today, or tonight, or tomorrow." When Alyssa spoke, she turned her head slightly to face Zack, and I could see glee in her eyes as she talked to her brother. Her hand was on his thigh now, rubbing it up and down softly.

"She could?"

"I think she definitely could."

I turned to look at Dave again, who was already facing me with furrowed eyebrows while his hand was holding up his chin. His look said, What on God's green earth is this conversation about? I tried to give him back a look that said I agreed with him completely.

"So Zack," I said, unable to stand it anymore, "are you seeing someone?"

He peered in the rear-view mirror so I could see his eyes watching me. "No, not really."

"No proposals on the horizon, then? Just wondering if we'll be back for another wedding before long."

"No proposals are even close," he said.

Alyssa piped up again, "Unless the right woman comes around." She laughed deeply at her own remark, and her laugh was infectious. Zack was trying to suppress a smile, but I could see the mirth in his cheeks in the mirror. Dave and I chuckled too, although for the life of me I have no idea why, because nothing was even remotely funny.

"Lyssy, please," Zack said.

I turned my attention to her. "How about you, Alyssa, anyone getting ready to bend on one knee with a ring?"

"God no, Sara," she said. "I'm not even close to ready to get married."

I probably shouldn't have, but I couldn't resist asking her, "What if the right man came around?" On the word "man," I used my best sing-song imitation of Alyssa.

She pivoted in her seat and looked back at me with a grin and one eyebrow raised. She waited a beat before responding, "Yeah, maybe."

Zack was clearly unnerved, and he switched into tour guide mode. "See this dairy farm on the right?" he said. "They have kids the same ages as me and Alyssa, and we all went to the same school, from kindergarten right up to graduation."

I looked past Dave out the starboard window, but the farm didn't look much different from any others we'd already been by. Zack continued, "They have a cheese shop next to their factory. You guys want to stop?"

"Sparky, you idiot," said Alyssa, "we're not going to take cheese to a wedding, and we're sure as hell not going to keep it in the car all day, parked in the sun."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," he said.

I said, "Maybe some other time, Zack."

The conversation lulled into a brief silence, and I decided to put Zack back on the hot seat. "So Zack," I said, "what was that noise last night?"

In the rear-view mirror, I saw his eyes dart to me. "What noise?" he asked.

"You know damn well what noise I mean."

"I thought we decided it was Bert washing his car."

"Zack, there was no car involved. It sounded an awful lot like someone in your room was having sex. The sound is unmistakable, and Dave and I were right there. It's OK, you can tell us."

Zack paused and then sighed heavily before responding. "Yeah, OK, it was me."

"I thought so," I said. "And who were you with?" In the mirror, I watched Zack shoot a glance at Alyssa, but she didn't look back at him or even appear to be paying attention to the conversation. Frankly, she was being uncharacteristically quiet. Maybe he didn't want to reveal his paramour to her.

"Just a woman I know," Zack said.

"Well, whoever she is, it sounded like she enjoyed herself."

"Listen, please don't tell my mom," Zack said, his eyes pleading at me in the rear-view.

"Why not?" I asked. "You're an adult. I hope you're allowed to have sex in the privacy of your own room."

"I guess, but it's weird to talk about with, um, someone in your family."

Alyssa squirmed in her seat.

"I know what you mean," I said. "Completely. Your secret is safe with me, Zack."

"Thanks. And sorry about the noise. I forgot you guys were there last night."

"No problem, I didn't mind," I said. I turned to Dave and squeezed his thigh. "Did you mind, Dave?"

"Well, now that you mention it, I was wide awake by the end," Dave said, looking at me with a wide grin.

"Sorry dude," Zack said again. "I won't forget you're there tonight."

Dave gave me a look even odder than the startling number of other odd looks we'd already exchanged on this trip: His eyes were squinted and his mouth flat in a line but pushed over to one side of his face. His look said, He's fucking someone tonight too?

* * *

After we got to the church, the four of us waited in the parking lot for Tina and the boys. A monstrous oak tree towered over our part of the lot, giving us plenty of shade, and the temperature hadn't yet ratcheted up to full strength.

The men were dapper in their coats and ties. Dave always cleaned up exceptionally well, and I loved the way he looked when he dressed up. Zack looked nice too, but in their wedding finery the age difference between them was easy to spot. Zack clearly didn't spend much time in a tie. His shirt was about an inch too big around his neck, and his tie was knotted so loosely that I could hardly contain myself from stepping up to him and tightening it while we stood there. He was quite adorable.

Alyssa looked gorgeous. She wore a knee-length dress in a flowing fabric perfect for summer. It was a pale blue, not so pale that it would be accused of being pastel, but far softer than a primary color. The neckline accentuated the curvature of her breasts in such a way that I knew she would have many admirers at the wedding. Her hair was pulled back from her forehead and held in ringlets on the back of her head with a blue scrunchie that matched her dress perfectly. I was silently envious of her youth.

We recognized the van as it pulled in the lot, and Tina spotted us even before she parked. They made their way in our direction and I smiled when I saw both Timmy and Andrew with collars too big for their necks and ties not tight enough. It must be genetic.

"It's weddin' time!" Tina said, in a loud voice, when she got close to us. While she said this she threw her hands in the air like she was signaling a touchdown. Andrew put his arms in the air too, dancing around in circles and laughing his head off. Kids are so easily amused.

"Mom, for christ sake, don't have a conniption," Alyssa said. "We know what time it is."

"Aw, you're such a spoilsport, hon. Now come on in so we can get seats together on the bride's side."

"Maybe I'd be better off on the groom's side," Alyssa said.

"Ha ha, very funny," said Tina. "I bet they're not any better. Plus, at least with our family, you already know about all the weird things that go on."

Alyssa said, "You're sure as hell right about that."

* * *

Mercifully, when I closed the guest room door at bedtime that night, it wasn't quite as stifling as the night before. The window was open again, though, and it was still warmer than Dave would have liked.

The wedding had been fine, the reception pleasant enough. Lots of unremarkable relatives. The car trip home had been about the same as the trip there, except our clothes were more rumpled and the car was pointed in the opposite direction.

In the car, the four of us had jabbered about the other wedding guests. Alyssa had a remarkably good recollection of people's attire and a well-developed sense of fashion. Dave, on the other hand, had a much clearer recollection of the dessert. And although the conversation had been light and enjoyable, I'd been dying to get Dave alone so I could talk to him in private about Zack and Alyssa.

When the crowd had been sitting, like in church, Zack and Alyssa had been sitting together. And when the crowd had been standing, making small talk with other guests, the two of them had been standing together. I never saw one of them without the other immediately adjacent. At times I tried to convince myself that this wasn't all that unusual. Siblings do stick together a lot, after all.

When we got back to Tina's house, none of us had been very hungry after the big meal at the reception. She'd set out some veggies and nuts, which suited me fine. We'd chatted the evening away as a big group, certainly not conducive to gossiping with Dave. But closed up in the guest room, we were alone at last, taking off our wedding clothes.

"So Dave," I said, "what did you think of Zack and Alyssa today?"

"Here's what I think," he said. "I think they're fucking each other."

"What? No, that can't be right. They're brother and sister, for God's sake. There has to be some other explanation."

"I don't think so. I think we listened to them fuck each other last night right before you gave me-" He paused for a beat. "That reminds me, I think you're overdue for something tonight."

It so happened that this was the moment I unzipped my dress and let it fall to a puddle around my feet, then stepped toward Dave in my bra and panties. I was wearing lavender silk lingerie trimmed with black. It was one of my favorite bras because it made my curves look just like they should, not unnaturally forced into position. "I can't wait."

I kissed him as my fingers pulled his shirttail out of his pants, undoing one button at a time. After the last button came loose I pushed his shirt over his shoulders and he dropped his arms aside to let it fall.

"I think I can prove it," Dave said, his lips brushing against my own as he spoke.

"Sure, pick the lock and look in their room," I said. "Zack can show you how." I sat on the bed and pulled him over to me, where I unbuckled his belt and let it slither out of the belt loops with one tug.

"No, that's not what I mean. The only people in the house tonight besides us are Tina and her four kids. We just spent the whole evening with them, and nobody said that anyone would be leaving or anyone else showing up." While he spoke I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, and it didn't take much work to get them over his hips and on the floor. In only his boxers now, he sat on the bed with me.

"Yeah, but this might not be the kind of thing they would announce to the world." He cupped his hand over a breast, gently massaging the purple fabric.

"True, but hear me out," he said. "Just now everyone went to their own rooms, and as far as we know Zack and Alyssa are in their room together right now, and no one else is in there with them." He reached his hands behind my back and expertly unhooked my bra. It fell forward and he cupped the same breast again, but bare this time.

"I suppose so." The sensation of his fingers on my nipple was divine.

"So if no one goes in or out of the house tonight, and if we hear the same bed spring noise as last night, then I think my case is proven." He moved his other hand to my other breast and mirrored the same movements to both of my nipples at the same time.

"But how can you be so sure no one comes or goes?"

"I think we should leave the bedroom door open tonight. Then if we're awake we'll hear the creak in the front door if it opens."

"Um, yeah, but Dave, I was kind of hoping for some, shall we say, closed-door activities right now." I petted his cock through the fabric of his boxers and was pleased to feel it preparing for action.

"Sara, everyone is in their rooms. No one is in the hall. We could have a neighborhood orgy right now with the door open, and as long as we're quiet, no one will ever know."

I thought about Dave's idea. "If we leave the door open and you're right about Zack and Alyssa, no one will ever see us. But if you're wrong, we could have an audience."

"I'm right, Sara. And I think you know it too." He grabbed my left nipple in his mouth and I could feel his tongue rolling it expertly, making it stiffen, quite possibly lowering my inhibitions.

I could feel my breaths coming deeper and faster as he suckled me. "I know your tongue is right," I said.

He pulled away from me just long enough to say, "It comes down to this: do we hear the door creak or the bed squeak?"

"Can we at least keep the lights off?" I asked, thinking that the darkness would provide some privacy if all else failed.

Without a word, Dave got up and walked to the door. I watched the bulge in his boxers flail about, not quite fully hard but definitely prominent. When he got to the door he put one finger on the light switch, then took one last look back at me before plunging us into darkness. In the next second I heard the guest room door opening.

At home I have no problem making love with the door open. We hardly ever close our bedroom door, since it's just the two of us. But in someone else's house, it felt weird. I didn't have to think about it for long, because Dave returned immediately to the bed and wasted no time pulling my panties off. As my eyes adjusted to the light I could see a hint of light outside the guest room, probably a night light in some other part of the house. Suddenly naked, I felt intensely exposed, but rather than killing the mood, the feeling only heightened my sense of arousal.

In the darkness I had no trouble returning the favor and peeling off Dave's boxers. He pushed me onto my back and smothered me, our naked bodies pressed together while our tongues tasted each other.