Vice Versa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the kiss was short and Dave slid down the bed, pushing my legs apart. His hands caressed my thighs, alternating between his fingernails and the pads of his fingertips. He focused both hands on one leg first, then switched to the other, back and forth. I looked down at him and couldn't help seeing the open door in my frame of view. There was no movement or sound from out there, but knowing that anyone could watch me get so turned on was much more of a thrill than I would ever have expected.

His hands crept a little higher every time he switched legs, and soon he was a fraction of an inch from my pussy. It ached for attention. After making me wait too long, he brushed my petals lightly with the backs of his fingers, enough to make me squirm. Even in the darkness I knew I'd dampened his fingers just then.

He adjusted his body and I instinctively spread my legs wider, wanting more. He didn't disappoint. I felt the hot wetness of his tongue on my slit, and the feeling made me exhale a little louder than I'd meant to. He lapped up my arousal as it oozed with increasing intensity, and his slurping noises reinforced how much I wanted him.

At last his tongue found my clit, and as he tickled it I couldn't help but put both my hands on his head. I wanted him to never move again. Before I could stop myself, I heard a contented whimper from my lips. This stimulation, my earlier denied orgasms, and the open door all combined to make my body show its approval verbally.

Dave coaxed my clit to full strength and then circled his lips around it, alternating between suction and fondling. The feeling was getting so powerful that my body started moving on its own, arms and legs shifting across the bed, a hand idly squeezing a breast here or there. The pressure was still building.

As exquisite as the sensation was, I needed more. I pulled away from Dave and patted him on the shoulder. He wasted no time climbing on the bed, where my hand was drawn immediately to his cock, which I found to be as thick and full as ever. He moved to crawl on top of me, but I pushed back against his chest and he knew that I wanted him on his back.

He flattened his body next to me and my hand found his shaft with no delay, even in the dark. I stroked it twice before straddling him and sliding my slit along his shaft. He grunted softly at this, and hearing him made me whimper again. Or maybe this time it was a hum.

I let my saturated pussy thoroughly soak his penis, but when I couldn't stand the temptation any longer, I reached between us and adjusted the angle of his tool so that on the next downstroke I plunged him inside me. The feeling of his cock filling me up that night was indescribable. I bounced up and down on him and was unable to stifle a moan. On top of him, I could adjust our angle to perfection.

I also controlled the pace and the depth of strokes, and I used these to my advantage. I started with a full, deep motion by mostly flexing my knees. Dave matched my rhythm exactly, his thrusts amplifying my strokes. His hands found their way to my hips, contributing to the tempo as well. It was too dark to see his expression, but I could see a faint glint in his eyes and I had a pretty good idea what he was feeling like.

I leaned forward and rested my hands on his chest, and his deep breaths were enough to raise my arms and upper body. Changing the angle, I closed my eyes and moaned as I could feel his cock stimulating me in a different way. I quickened and shallowed the strokes, using my hips to control the thrusts instead of my knees.

"Sara." Dave had lightened up his thrusts. His whisper of my name caught my attention.

I wasn't in the mood for much of a conversation, but I said, "Yeah?" I kept up the pace during and after my response, the sensations too exceptional to interrupt.

"The bed," he said.

"What?" I had no idea what he was talking about.

"Our bed is squeaking."

I was too worked up to notice, but he was right; we'd been so energetic the bedsprings weren't keeping quiet. But by that point I couldn't slow down. I needed this. I responded to his noise advisory by releasing my hands from his chest and balancing on top of him again. If anything, I sped up more. He noticed my lack of concern and his thrusts returned to full strength, bedsprings be damned.

He moved his hand away from my right hip and I felt his fingers trace across my belly, right to the heart of the action. He let his thumb and index finger get soaked by our combined juices, then used them to twiddle my clit. If before I'd been in a rainstorm, this touch of my clit turned it into a hurricane in a split second. I grunted my approval and moved my hands to my breasts, squeezing the soft flesh and letting my stiff nipples flatten beneath my fingers.

I felt my orgasm building only a second before it hit. I shuddered as the sensation washed over me, my eyes clamped shut even in the dark. A low moan came from deep within my body. Dave kept his fingers attached to my clit and it made my orgasm roll on and on, exactly how long I have no idea.

Dave's thrusts slowed a touch and I knew he was close. I felt the squeeze of his cock inside me and heard him moan contentedly, and I could tell his orgasm was underway. I love feeling his cream inside me, and he filled me with a full load.

We came down from our highs together, slowly tapering off our thrusts. Soon enough the bedsprings quieted down again, but the sound didn't change like I thought it would. Even as we stopped moving completely, the sound was still there, just not as loud. It finally occurred to me that the same noise we'd been making was now coming from next door.

Dave must have heard it too. I was still straddling him, his cock softening inside me and liquid oozing out around it, and he said, "Did you hear the door creak?"

To be honest, I hadn't been paying any attention. "No. Did you?"

"No."

"So?" The sound from next door hit its peak, pretty much like we'd heard the night before.

"So," he said, "I think we know who's having sex right now next door."

"Jesus."

"Yeah, I know."

We paused to let the implications sink in. I asked, "Do you think we should tell them?"

"I don't know," Dave said. "Do you?"

"Maybe."

* * *

Dave and I woke up about the same time the next morning, so we threw on some clothes and walked together to the kitchen. Unlike the previous morning, the kitchen was quiet. There was no sign of Tina or Timmy or Andrew, but Zack and Alyssa were sitting at the kitchen table.

"Mornin'," I said. They both looked our way.

"Hi Sara. Hi Dave," said Alyssa.

"Where are your mom and the boys?" I asked.

"They went to church," she said. "She told me to tell you to help yourself to breakfast."

"Thanks, maybe just some coffee for now." To Dave, I asked, "How about you, babe, coffee?"

"Yeah, sounds good."

I poured a mug of coffee for each of us and we joined them at the table. I have to admit, it was bizarre to be sitting at the table with them, this brother and sister, when we had every reason to believe they were making love the night before, and who knows how many other nights.

I glanced in Dave's direction and raised my eyebrows halfway, in an expression I hoped said, Is now the time we should tell them? He looked back at me but I couldn't read him.

The four of us sat quietly for a minute, sipping our coffee, scrolling our phones.

Zack broke the silence. "So Sara," he said, "We heard a noise coming from your room last night."

"Is that right?" I said. "What kind of noise?"

"It sounded remarkably like someone having sex. Was someone having sex in your room last night?"

My eyes briefly caught Dave's before I responded. "That's kind of a personal question, isn't it?"

"It didn't seem too personal when you asked me the same question yesterday."

I decided that sometimes the best defense is a good offense. "Funny thing, but we heard a distinctive noise coming from your room last night too."

"Yeah, well, I know what our noise was," Zack said. "Was your noise caused by the same thing as our noise?"

How conspicuous that he used the word our.

Dave jumped in the conversation. "Listen, guys, this is kind of awkward to talk about. But I think it's sounding like we have something in common." He paused a moment but the rest of us were dead silent.

He continued with a smile, "So Zack, what's it like to have sex with your sister?"

All four of us laughed at the patently intrusive nature of the question, delivered with such cheer. Zack leaned over and gave Alyssa a peck on the lips, but as he retreated she put her arms around his neck and pulled him back to her. She kissed him deeply, a very un-sisterly gesture. I wasn't able to look away. The two of them seemed perfect together, each of them adorable on their own but immensely attractive as a couple. Alyssa ran her fingers through Zack's unkempt hair.

They broke the kiss but stared in each others' eyes while Zack answered Dave's question. "I love her like a sister, but I love her so much more than that too."

Alyssa said, "I love you too, Sparky," and they kissed again.

Just as I was thinking they might need a room, Zack reluctantly pulled away from her. He clearly had something else on his mind. He turned away from Alyssa and said, "So Dave, what's it like to have sex with your sister?"

Dave and I grinned at Zack's repetitiveness, but he gave me a peck on the lips just like Zack had done with Alyssa. I took my cue from her and roped my arms around Dave's neck, letting our tongues intertwine, with an audience for once.

When we came up for air Dave said, "Sara, I love you like a -" He paused, his eyes finding each of us quickly in succession. "Like a lover, first. I loved you like a sister first for most of my life, but now I don't know how I could sleep without you in my bed."

I said, "Dave, my brother, my rock, I love you too."

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Zack pulling Alyssa close to him again. But only for a split second, because then my eyes were squeezed shut in delight as Dave pulled me close to him again.

It turns out my mom was right. This trip did give me the chance to get to know this part of the family much better. And vice versa.

* * *

This story would not have happened without input and encouragement from many. Most notably, I want to acknowledge editing assistance from SLVe, whose stories I recommend. He's on my favorites list.