All Comments on 'Vicki'

by 1,369

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot stuff

Good, hot story! It's nice to read a story from another lover of long, red fingernails! They are so sexy! Hope to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So lame it needs a wheelchair

"Baby, this boy wnats to make babies with you"? Christ, I can't wait til schools back and these awful kids stop trying to write real erotica.

Blech.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Distracting Grammar Mistakes

The problem is... there are too many... instances of a... certain... thing... along with a misunderstanding of 'how to "use' quotes."

If you pardon my irony.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A big Fan

That was fantastic please write some more chapters

Pat

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
We have a winner...

...in the category of "Shittiest writing ever to be vomited onto Literotica!"

Also scores Honorable Mentions in Least Plausible Scenario, Poorest Dialogue, and Most Hapless Lead Character.

Author, normally I'd recommend an editor. For you, I'd recommend playing your fantasies on the insides of your eyelids and never letting them out again.

But that's just my opinion; I coud be wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good job

I really enjoyed your story, a different take on a common fantasy of mine when i was 18.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Learn bra sizes

Learn bra sizes... 55ddd would be as wide as a house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
English Anyone?

The proper use of grammar and punctuation do make a difference in telling a story, and it appears that this writer never took an English course, or, if he did, it didn't take. I would suggest that before posting his next effort that he avail himself of the services of one of the many excellent volunteer editors at this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not bad

You definitely conveyed the lust you had for an older, BBW. I agree, the 55DDD or whatever bra size you said -- as a woman, that sounded weird and grotesque in the extreme. 6', 200+ pounds, she's probably a nice 44DD, or maybe slightly larger - that sounds more realistic to me.

<br><br>

Another problem I had was you said you worked at the husband's restaurant, and one Saturday night ... blah, blah. Suddenly, it's 8:00 a.m., and you are driving the boss's wife home? Is this some sort of 24-hour restaurant? How did you go from it being a Saturday night, to some time early in the morning? It didn't make sense.<br><br>

But overall, it wasn't as horrible as some of the comments made it sound. You got the emotion of the moment expressed pretty well. Tighten up the writing, watch the flow to be sure it makes sense, and this would be a very nice little tale.

passionsmomentpassionsmomentabout 16 years ago
Hot Damn!!!

Ok baby,, where,, when,, I'm all yours...Hot damn...

Passion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Lose Track Of Time?

Sun Shining? Fucked her all day? Did we forget about the husband coming home?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous