Vicki, Version Deux Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nor was Mandy alone. Vicki realized that her fiance was eye candy for a number of ladies, including another waitress with strawberry blonde hair and freckles who looked about nineteen or twenty and practically drooled over Dan. What actually took her back was when she discovered that a few of the men found her sexually attractive. A teenage busboy, for example, tripped over a chair as he got distracted by staring at Vicki. She blushed and winked at him to let him know that she was flattered after he got chewed out by the manager. That was before the manager himself got a boner from looking at her.

Naturally, the group were all relieved when the food arrived. Dan had Belgian waffles with bacon, hash browns, and eggs over easy, while Vicki ate blueberry pancakes, toast, sausage links, and scrambled eggs. Claude, for his part, devoured his biscuits and gravy. Trevor had a junior version of his mother's choice. They were all quite stuffed after their feast, so it took a little time for them to walk out of IHOP. This naturally gave the waiters and waitresses one last chance to ogle the sexy couple.

"Was it just me, or did half the women in the restaurant want to jump in the sack with you?" Vicki blurted to Dan when they were in his limo. Claude and Trevor took the former's pickup.

"Hey, I watched every guy with a pulse get seriously stiff when they saw you! Well, not your dad, but he's gay. Jealous?" Dan asked as he kissed her.

"I'm proud, but it is still an adjustment to know that my lover is popular with the ladies. I can't blame them and we are swingers. Even so, I guess that I never understood just how lucky I am. As for what you said, I admit that I caught several guys admiring me. That was even more of a jolt, since I don't really see myself as being that sexy. After all, Ty left me for Dinah. Then again, I'm thinking that his taste in women was rather pathetic, given how she turned out. He found me attractive once, as have you. It's just easier to think of myself as a mom after a while, not a sex object," Vicki went red in the face again at the very idea that someone lusted for her that much.

She had regained much of her confidence where certain people were concerned, but total strangers easily brought back old mental habits. Her smaller bust didn't help things in that respect. It was apparently not an issue for Dan and those other men, however.

It wasn't a bad breakfast, either. The fact that Dan didn't expect her to eat like a bird and actually liked watching her enjoying her food was a nice contrast to the silly images of the "heroin chic" models who were impossibly thin. It occurred to Vicki that the very phrase indicated that Dan's attitude toward a real woman with some curves was the healthy one and society's message was sick. Yes, she could hardly wait to see how else the day unfolded with this incredible man who had put aside his high-powered job to spend time with her and her family and get to know them better.

The day had gone wonderfully for all four of them, from a morning at the batting cage to an afternoon matinee at the local theater. It was one of those summer blockbusters that didn't have any great social significance and were just good entertainment. Since it was PG, Trevor was glad that he had three adults with him so he could get in to see it.

Vicki was pleased that Dan suggested a film that they could all see and even bought them hot dogs to eat for lunch at the concession stand. They worked off some of the calories at the park afterward, playing volleyball at the net. It was a nice, sunny day and they were able to enjoy the warmth despite the humidity and mosquitoes. That was just a June day in East Texas, after all.

That evening, they went to the supermarket so that Vicki could get more red beans and rice for supper. The previous night's dinner of grilled cheese sandwiches had been made by Claude and was long since used up. Dan had eaten a Reuben shortly before he met Vicki at the bar. This was the first meal that she would actually make for Dan, and while it was simple, she hoped that it would impress him.

"Damn, Vicki, do you cook this well every night? That old saying that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach comes to mind here. Actually, of course, you already had my heart much earlier. Still, this is wonderful stuff!" Dan praised Vicki's cooking, causing her to blush once more.

"Thank you, dear. Just wait until your next day off. I will cash in your rain check for breakfast and make you one that you deserve. I haven't forgotten about that deal. I won't say anything more than that. It's a surprise. Speaking of which, Michelle is very interested," Vicki winked at Dan, letting him know not only about the breakfast but also about the threesome.

"Sounds great, baby," Dan smiled lustfully at Vicki, speaking in code and hoping that Trevor didn't catch on.

"It will be. Tell me, are you gonna spend the night again? I'll make it worth your while," Vicki assured him. Her meaning was clear to him.

"I'm sure that you will. It's a deal," Dan accepted her offer with pleasure.

Claude coughed at that moment, but he also nodded with approval. His daughter was a grown woman with needs and he had lived too long with sexual frustration to impose it on anyone else. He had many years before rejected the notion that people needed to have their "best interests" decided for them. The struggle for acceptance as a gay man had fundamentally altered him for the better, whatever its price.

It was high time that Vicki became a happy and satisfied woman who embraced her true nature. If this meant a little walk on the wild and kinky side, that was fine with Claude. He had taken that path himself at times, though it turned out not to be his scene. He couldn't make that choice for Vicki, and he was sure in his gut that her sexuality was already fixed: she was a submissive swinger. He could see it in her eyes.

After supper, Vicki and Dan briefly escaped to her bedroom so she could call Michelle and make the arrangements for the threesome.

"Hey, Vicki, I knew that you'd call again. What do you think would be the best day?" Michelle was eager to hear her proposal.

"Well, if it's okay with you and Dan, I'm thinking this weekend, probably Friday night. I drop Trevor off at his dad's that evening. You can tag along and then follow us to Dan's, where we will have more privacy. What do you guys think? I want to spend the night at Dan's and get used to the place anyway. I think that you'll enjoy Dan. He's a great lover. It's up to him, however. This is just the idea that I had," Vicki outlined her plan, hoping that Dan and Michelle would be cool with it.

"I like it. What does Michelle think?" Dan smiled, thinking that he was about to experience the traditional male fantasy. Of course, he'd done that before, but this time he would do so with someone he loved.

"Signed, sealed, delivered, I'm yours, with apologies to Stevie Wonder. I couldn't resist stealing that line. Seriously, though, I'm cool with it. Ask Dan to bring his libido. I'll be very horny that night. Hell, I'm wet just thinking about it. I wish that I could fuck both of you tonight, but I can see why not," Michelle's voice became deeper with lust.

"I feel your pain. It's not just gonna work tonight. Save your appetite, darling. 'Til then," Vicki blew a kiss over the phone to Michelle and hung up, winking at Dan.

"I'd say that Michelle is hot and bothered now. I don't know which of us she is keener to fuck, me or you. Not that it matters, as long as we have a good time," Vicki smiled at Dan, apparently enjoying the flirtation with her best friend.

Just then, they heard a voice on the other side of the door and opened it to see a tall and muscular stranger talking to Claude and Trevor. He had red hair in a ponytail, green eyes, and freckles. He also wore earrings in both ears and a tank top with gym pants. The way that Claude and he looked at each other make it abundantly clear that this was Mr. Blois's lover.

"Baby, this is Earl Hamlin, my boyfriend. Earl, this is my daughter, Vicki. You've already met my grandson, Trevor. This is Vicki's fiance, Daniel von Greiner. Call him 'Dan'," Claude introduced his partner to his family at last.

"So, you're Trevor's father?" Earl asked Dan, not quite sure.

"Future stepfather, actually," Dan told him, not a bit embarrassed, since that would be an obvious query.

"I'm divorced from Trevor's dad. His name is Tyler Marsh," Vicki explained.

"Oh, him! He works out at my gym. I'm a personal trainer. Deputy sheriff, right? Yeah, he's there a lot. Real fitness freak these days, not a bad thing. Do you have a current membership at any gym?" Earl asked the couple.

"Not yet. My company has its own gym, but I can see the value of a membership for off-days. It's company policy not to use it except during office hours, as a useful tool to keep focused on the job. I also jog, but again I'd consider joining, as much for Vicki's sake if you have a family package as for my own. Do you have a membership, Vicki?" Dan answered for himself.

"No, I don't, but I agree with Dan. My income hasn't always allowed anything but jogging as an affordable form of exercise. That's changing thanks to Dan, so if he wants to sign us up for your gym, I'm cool with it. I assume that you met Daddy there," Vicki supported Dan's position.

"Yeah, we met there. It wasn't technically appropriate to date my personal trainer, but Earl and I couldn't help ourselves. We just got closer with each session, especially once I admitted to being gay. He knew already, of course, but it wasn't easy for me to come out to him, despite my attraction to him. Just don't tell a soul. I have a new trainer now, anyway. That way, no awkward questions are asked about us. You should join, Dan. It would be good for Vicki as well as yourself. Now, if you'll excuse us, Earl and I have some personal business to handle," Claude actually got flustered as Earl and he headed to the master bedroom, since he had never brought Earl over while Vicki and Trevor were present.

It was bedtime for Trevor anyway, so Vicki tucked him in as usual, this time without incident. Then she caught up with Dan in her bedroom and closed the door for privacy. Once they were alone again, she kissed her lover without warning and slipped him more than a little tongue. Vicki undressed quickly for Dan and went down on him, giving him an outstanding blowjob. She kissed, licked, and sucked his cock and balls with her typical enthusiasm.

Since Dan hadn't cum since much earlier that morning and the phone flirtation with Michelle had both Vicki and he excited, he wasn't able to hold out the way he hoped. His cum poured down Vicki's throat, but she swallowed it happily. She stood nervously, hoping that Dan would still kiss her and not be repulsed by what she had just done. He didn't even hesitate to give her a deep kiss with a lot of tongue action. That made sense, as he was bi and thus more comfortable with the taste of cum.

Dan next set Vicki down on the bed and licked her entire body, except for her feet and armpits. He covered as much ground as possible, evidently seeking out all of her erogenous zones. He found several that she knew about and a couple that she didn't have a clue about. Vicki thrashed repeatedly on the bed, cumming for the third time from Dan's exertions. He didn't stop licking her body, however, retracing all of his steps until he honed in on the better locations for his oral efforts.

Two more orgasms resulted from this oral juggernaut and Vicki was on the verge of turning into gelatin. She needed a second to breathe again, but she didn't wait long afterward. Vicki took the belt from her bathrobe, the only kind of restraint on hand at the moment, and presented it to Dan as a token of surrender. His cock had already partially rebounded from its previous use and now it was stiff again. Vicki was irresistibly submissive.

"Care to tie me up, Master?" Vicki offered, clearly hoping for the affirmative.

"Certainly, slave," Dan accepted her offer and bound her, just not too tightly. This was light bondage, not rape.

"Get on all fours. I want to fuck you hard and deep," Dan ordered Vicki. She pleased him by reacting joyfully to this command.

"Thank you, Master!" Vicki expressed her delight and gratitude as Dan went as far inside her as possible.

It occurred to Vicki then that this depth would increase her chances of conception. This thought excited her even more and she pushed backward with her hips to fully exploit his cock in her pussy. Vicki knew intuitively that she wanted to bear Dan at least a few children and get a second chance to be a better mom. She wasn't a terrible mother to Trevor, of course. In fact, she was pretty good at it, but she hadn't provided him with everything that she wanted to in the past. As with every child, there were regrets in the rearing process. Vicki also wanted Dan's seed in particular. She hoped to have his baby. She especially wished to have a daughter someday.

"Fuck, yes!" Vicki cried out, getting more excited about both what Dan did to her and what she wanted from him.

Dan said nothing yet, just kept thrusting ruthlessly into Vicki's cunt. His actions said enough. She knew that he was alive with lust as he fucked her as hard as he could. The man was a satyr, she thought happily. He could get hard again so easily when he came in her mouth earlier, though even Dan had his limits. It was difficult to remember those shortfalls as he ravaged her pussy in her current bound state. She honestly felt as if she were mating with Priapus, not that she minded. Ty had been a decent lay, but he was nowhere close to being Dan's equal in the sack. Vicki's new master had superhuman sexual prowess.

Maybe it was the bondage, perhaps the rough sex, or it could have been the fantasy of getting knocked up that caused Vicki to cum this time. It was probably all three rolled into one. Vicki was in heat and Dan had turned up the temperature on her body with every stroke. She came louder than ever, her orgasm unmistakable.

This fact hit Dan like an East Texas hurricane and combined with her subconscious milking to force him to give Vicki his seed at last. He withdrew and untied her, but she didn't rush to the bathroom. Instead, Vicki knelt before Dan like the slave she was and proved her subordination to him by licking him clean. She did such a splendid job that at any other moment Dan's cock would have stiffened and he would have fucked her throat.

Since he came twice that night after a busy day of athletic activity, he was wiped out and she knew it. Vicki didn't mind. Dan had every right to rest, especially after what he had done to, for, and with her. Anyway, she reminded herself, a slave doesn't question her master's behavior. It was time for sleep and Vicki didn't worry about cleaning up from the sexual act. She just wanted to spoon with Dan again and hope that he would wake up horny later. She was more than willing to assist him with his morning wood.

Naturally, with those racy thoughts on her mind, Vicki dreamed about sex. It wasn't just mediocre sex. It was the kind of sex that she had with Dan, vigorous and earthshaking. It was wild, kinky, rough, and yet somehow quite loving. She also dreamed about a threesome with Dan and Michelle, a fantasy sure to make her soak the sheets with her juices. She wouldn't have cared, though, even if she had been awake.

The next morning, Dan predictably had an awesome hard-on from spooning with a stark naked Vicki. She was only too glad to relieve him of that problem by mounting him in the cowgirl position. Dan's dominant nature notwithstanding, he sometimes appreciated the value of this style of fucking. After all, if done right, it demonstrated the slave's willingness to work hard for her master's pleasure. Vicki certainly knew how to do it right. She had both of them cumming at the same time, a rare treat for most couples in her own experience.

"Thank you, honey," Dan told Vicki as they showered. He admired her sensual body once again as he washed her clean.

"No, dear, thank you. Seriously, the pleasure was all mine. I love serving you in the mornings. That's two days in a row I've had the privilege now. I look forward to a lifetime of doing things to satisfy you and start your day the way it should begin. That's what a good slave does for her master. I really do live to please you," Vicki assured him as she returned the favor. She kissed his mouth, face, neck, and other yummy parts after she cleaned them off.

"When you put it that way, I'm in an even bigger hurry to move you into my place. That is my idea of a damn good wake-up," Dan grinned at Vicki as he recalled their sexual congress earlier.

"Well, as they say, there's more where that came from. A lot more, in fact. I love you and want to do whatever it takes to demonstrate it," Vicki replied as they toweled off.

"There's one slight problem. I need a clean shirt for work. Unless you have something to disguise the smell of the shirt I wore the day before yesterday," Dan remembered, not so much in panic as in a quandary. He was resourceful, but he hoped for a more efficient solution to his problem than the apparent one.

"I'll borrow one from Daddy, if that's okay. He's retired and about the same size, I'd say. That's probably a factor in why I'm so turned-on by you. You remind me of him in certain ways. Not that I don't love you for yourself, but every girl looks for something of her father in the man she loves. That's just how it is," Vicki offered before kissing him yet again.

She seemed to be an extremely amorous mood, which didn't bother Dan at all. It wasn't just the sex and kissing. No, Vicki also wanted to touch him in any way she could. Even a simple matter of holding his hand pleased her. There was a bond as well as bondage between them. She wasn't eager for him to get dressed, although she knew that he needed to do so. Vicki clearly wished that she could stay naked as well. She wanted his skin pressed against hers.

However, it was a Thursday morning and Dan had already skipped the previous day's work. For that matter, Vicki had unfinished business at her own firm. She was ready to close shop and become a housewife, but there were legal and financial details to resolve, loose ends to tie before she was free of her responsibility as a small business owner. She knew what to do, but doing it was not going to be fun. She knew that she wasn't cut out for running a business, but admitting it to colleagues and staff wouldn't be easy, not to mention competitors and clients.

Anxiously, Vicki put on a bathrobe and knocked on her father's door. Claude opened immediately, sensing that it was her and always willing to hear his daughter out. He wasn't surprised or disturbed that she had the same smile as the previous morning's on her face, though he sensed some anguish as well.

"Vicki, sweetheart, what is it? Do you need something? Are you okay?" Claude inquired with his usual paternal concern.

"Daddy, this is kind of embarrassing, but Dan just recalled that he doesn't have a clean shirt for work. I wondered if I could borrow one for him to wear, just today. I'm sure that he'd return it, if you lent it to him. I think that we were both so, um, eager to spend the night together that we overlooked that little detail," Vicki looked flustered, as she often did whenever she felt that she might be imposing on someone.

"Of course you guys can borrow it! He's going to provide for my daughter and grandson soon. I want to encourage, not discourage, that. Hey, I know what's like to have hormones overwhelm common sense. Think I didn't goof up a couple of times when I met a guy I liked, especially Earl? I nearly got kicked out of the Army over an incident in the old days. It was a close call, but luckily the CO was also gay. He understood the moment he saw me. Wait here, and I'll find just the shirt. I don't wear a lot of dress shirts since my retirement, of course," Claude went back to his closet and retrieved a shirt that looked suitably professional and matched Dan's dress pants (not an issue, since pants were easier to wear twice in a row).