Vicki, Version Deux Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haley and I should get married to each other. She'll be my wife, just like Vicki is Dan's wife and Julie is Sandy's wife. It will complete the circle and also give each of us a 'primary partner' for those occasions, such as sex clubs, that require one for us. I would like to consummate the marriage, naturally, but then I wanted to fuck Haley the moment I laid eyes on her.

"What do you think, Haley? Want to marry a woman? It won't be legally binding, sadly, but it will be fun for both of us. We can even have a triple wedding for the three couples, much like in 'Saving Silverman'. It obviously won't be exclusive, as we've already discussed. What do you say?" Michelle interjected with a stroke of genius.

"Do you like hip-hop?" Haley asked quite seriously.

"Well, I don't know much about it, but I'll keep an open mind," Michelle told her.

"Then you got yourself a wife. It was a deal-breaker between Dan and me, back in the day. Long story on that one, but I always knew that I'd find someone. Just not to the exclusion of Dan. Then again, in the old days, people married for convenience all the time. It often became love eventually. Why not try it now, except as a lesbian union? It's a deal, babe. I like your style, Michelle. I'll also introduce you to a few artists you might like if you try them out," Haley poked fun at Dan as she accepted Michelle's proposal. Dan simply rolled his eyes in response.

By now, the issue was more of a running joke than a real dispute between them, with incidents like Haley telling him about Kreayshawn to "convert" him. Dan took the ribbing in good humor, since it was a minor difference of opinion and a matter of personal taste instead of an argument over principles. It was also a generational thing, since Dan was considerably older than Haley.

"I think that I'm in love, after all," Michelle gave Haley a playful, tentative peck on the lips, which Ms. Wilkes suddenly turned into a serious French kiss. Michelle had to take an extra second to breathe after that make-out session.

"What was it you said about getting a room, Michelle? Seriously, though, I'm thrilled for the two of you. It's a rather unorthodox marriage proposal and relationship, but then, nothing about any of us is orthodox. That's why we can make it work so well. I haven't bothered with traditional dating and all of that crap in years. Why should I? It's just not my scene, that's all. So, how about us going somewhere else, where we don't get dirty looks for our dirty minds?" Julie pressed the issue, now eager to see Dan and Haley naked as well as the others.

"Fine with me, sweet-cheeks," Sandy backed her up.

"Me, too," Dan rose from his seat, to be followed by Vicki, Haley, and Michelle. Work was impossible that afternoon.

There would be plenty of time to work, anyway, and Dan completely owned LHP. It wasn't a publicly traded corporation. He could set his own hours and make up the work at his own pace. Haley would have no trouble tagging along, for reasons of her own. In any case, he was rich enough that losing half a day in productivity wouldn't ruin him, or anywhere close.

Not surprisingly, the six of them ended up at Dan's mansion. It was the most private and convenient place for all of them. Vicki and Michelle were in the biggest hurry, eager to have their threesome with Dan a little early. They just had to convince the other girls, who would want their own turns with Dan.

"Girls, I don't begrudge you the hot and steamy sex with Dan that you deserve, but Michelle and I have waited for our threesome for a while now. Surely, you can let us have that first, please. As soon as he has recovered from that, he's all yours for the rest of the afternoon. What do you say, Dan? How about you, ladies?" Vicki made her case for moving ahead of schedule.

"Hey, fine with me. I want my fair share, but I understand having a fantasy that you can't wait to fulfill. I have just one condition: we get to watch. I will jill off while he fucks the two of you, as I'm sure the others will. We just need a room that's large enough for the six of us," Sandy answered, getting nods from Julie and Haley.

"The formal dining hall, then. Not only is it rather large, but it has the necessary hard surfaces that are too sturdy to collapse under the weight of multiple human bodies. There is the matter of lube, but I'm sure that Haley can retrieve that if it's necessary. As you can see, I'm a man of my word. I will give it to the rest of you as soon as possible afterward, but I promised Vicki and Michelle their threesome, and I will honor that deal," Dan proposed, smiling because this was one pact he had no trouble keeping.

"Hey, I don't know about Vicki, but I'm wet enough to soak a T-shirt right now. The lube can wait for other things, like when you fuck my ass. Don't waste it right now on me," Michelle blurted, as she quickly disrobed and let everyone see for themselves that she told the truth.

"Same here. How do you want to fuck us? I'm at your service, as always, Master. I think that Michelle would agree about that, minus the bondage part," Vicki confirmed, undressing as well.

"Absolutely, dear. Well, what's your pleasure, Dan?" Michelle asked her new lover outright as he stripped to the buff.

"Both of you, in alternating strokes. That will make the most of this hard-on that I have right now. Neither of you will have to wait as long to get fucked. Bend over the table, side by side. When I've come, I want you to lick each other clean. How's that appeal to you?" Dan instructed them in the same tone that always turned certain of the girls on in particular.

"Yes, Master," Vicki complied happily, removing a chair that stood in her way to present herself for his cock.

"Sign me up," Michelle followed Vicki's example.

Neither woman lied, as Dan discovered when he entered Michelle and Vicki on his first couple of strokes. Their pussies dripped juices as freely as grapefruit. That didn't remotely compare to drenched they were for the next round. With each swap between their cunts, Vicki and Michelle were even more utterly enthralled by Dan and his powerful cock.

He wasn't the most hung man in the world, though far from the least. That wasn't the issue. As he fucked them, their bodies noted an occult energy that was less apparent to Vicki before, but now was palpable. It emanated from Dan and he transmitted it to them through intercourse. It enchanted them, for lack of a better word. They were both completely in his power, just as Haley was by now. It was sorcery, to state it baldly. Much like Haley, Vicki and Michelle realized that this hold that he had over them was strongest in erotic situations and decreased in less sexy moments. He was like a satyr, drawing his strength and exerting his dominance through his sexual prowess.

Soon, even those thoughts vanished as Vicki and Michelle briefly lost their ability to think about anything but pleasure. It was such a mystical, esoteric affair that each of them felt themselves seamlessly fuse with Dan. Even when he was inside the other woman, both Vicki and Michelle now experienced a sense of bonding with him that trumped anything that they had ever known in their lives. They were home now. They were exactly where they belonged with Dan. This was no mere threesome: it was an epiphany.

Even the most magical of orgies, however, was still a sexual encounter. The trio still had mundane needs, such as release. For Vicki and Michelle, it came as Dan withdrew from Michelle to reenter Vicki for the final stroke. They knew intuitively that he was about to cum, a fact which aroused them to the point of orgasm at last. Dan then spilled his load inside Vicki, but promptly used his fingers to transfer a decent portion of it to Michelle's pussy. He wanted his seed inside both of them, after all. Vicki and Michelle struggled to their feet and kissed him fiercely on the mouth to prove their gratitude and joy.

"You ladies are so very welcome, of course. It was my pleasure. Now, speaking of pleasure, why don't you girls clean each other up orally? Do a sixty-nine for me, right here on the dining table. Don't worry, the staff will wipe away all evidence of our tryst. It will be back in company order in good time," Dan told them with the confident, understated authority of a lord of the manor. His noble origins were quite believable at this moment.

"Yes, Master," Michelle caught herself saying along with Vicki.

To her girlfriend, this total obedience was already second nature. For Michelle, however, this was a jolt to her assertive self-image. She now understood how completely she had surrendered to Dan, just like Vicki. She didn't even know that he controlled her until just then. On the other hand, why mess with a good thing? Michelle, like Vicki, was happy for a change. She didn't want to throw away such ecstasy for the sake of something as pointless as pride.

Vicki and Michelle were so excited by their sixty-nine, which seemed a consummation of their Sapphic love affair, that neither of them noticed Dan approaching them. They didn't realize what he had in mind until he began caressing, kissing, and licking their bodies on whichever available spot struck his fancy. They were so charged with sexual desire and excitement that his touch rapidly brought them to their second mutual climax. Happily for them, Dan didn't quit while he was ahead.

Vicki even gushed on Michelle's tongue as Dan licked her ass. Despite having just cum on Vicki's face, Michelle then let out a guttural cry that startled everyone as she experience yet a third orgasm. Squirting was such an absolute turn-on for her that she couldn't suppress something primeval inside her mind. Embarrassed, Michelle covered her mouth, only to have Dan and Vicki push her hand aside to kiss her on the lips and each others'.

"There's no shame, Michelle. That was just something of a wild animal in your subconscious. We all have that, but it usually gets buried underneath a veneer of humanity and civilization. It's a much thinner layer than people realize, and it only takes the right motivation to penetrate it. I like you better for relaxing your grip on it. That's a good sign. I've done it, as have Vicki and Haley.

"They can tell you how free and alive it makes them feel, just as it does for you and me. Now you've bared your soul as well as your body. You are free to serve me, just as Vicki and Haley. I'm not a normal, average guy, as you can see. I have the ability to unlock your most basic and primal instincts, things which are deplored by society, but actually have a natural and necessary function.

"That they are repressed is a sad thing for mankind. Instead of truly improving the human race, they then sublimate into more self-destructive urges and impulses, such as hatred, hostility, and religious fanaticism. You are mine, now, just like Vicki and Haley. You are home with me," Dan revealed something that Michelle now instinctively believed.

"Thank you, Master," Michelle answered, making it clear that she had yielded totally to Dan in the same way as Vicki. The only difference was that Vicki submitted much faster than that.

"Yes, thank you for taking Michelle in, Master," Vicki expressed her appreciation, which was heartfelt and undiluted by any conflict.

"You're both welcome, once again. Now, having seen the truth about me, you ladies have a choice. You can exercise your free will completely for the last time. Once you've voluntarily opted to join us, you will belong to me, as well as to each other. You can back out now, and you will still get to be business partners and even lovers to Vicki, Michelle, and Haley. Sexual relations with them won't fundamentally alter your psyche the way that intercourse with me will.

"If you choose to mate with me, however, that will be the point of no return. There is no such thing as casual sex with me. To have me inside you is an act of submission to my authority and dominance. It creates a sexual synergy from the physical and emotional intimacy involved that constitutes an indissoluble union.

"On the plus side of things from your perspective, this means that I can't just love 'em and leave 'em. I carry a great responsibility along with my power, which means that I have to choose carefully when I select companions in that sense of the term. For me, it is automatically a commitment to keep the person in question. I may discipline you, but I'll never dismiss you. It's impossible. Once we bond sexually, we're connected in an essential way that is indescribable.

"That, then, is your decision. You girls can give yourselves freely to me, as my lovers and companions, or you can retain your independence. You'll still be welcome here, either way. There will be no penalty for refusal, except one: you and I will never have sexual congress with each other. That is only because the moment you choose to bed me, you surrender to me of your own accord. You can also change your mind and yield after you've declined to sleep with me, but not once you've given your body to me.

"I don't want you girls to feel duped or think yourselves cheated of your freedom. Vicki, Haley, and Michelle each had their chances to back out. Every one of them sensed that I was different from other people, that this wasn't normal sex. They all went ahead and fucked me, anyway. Now they're in a happy state of sexual servitude to me. They like it that way. If you wish to avoid this destiny, you can simply stay put. If you choose to bend over this table right now, you knowingly and willingly seal your own fates. What do you say? Independence or bondage?" Dan gave Sandy and Julie fair warning.

It was true, of course. Vicki, Michelle, and Haley willfully disregarded the various hints of their future. They opted to be Dan's, not stay on their own. There were plenty of signals that those three women chose not to read until it was too late to turn back. They didn't mind, of course, since it was a great life for each of them ahead. That was especially the case for Vicki, since she was Dan's chosen bride, his favorite.

Neither Sandy nor Julie hesitated for even a minute, after being given their opportunity to decide for themselves. Holding each other's hand, they looked into each other's eyes and agreed telepathically on the direction their lives would take henceforth. Hand in hand, the couple approached the table and submitted voluntarily to Dan. They walked into this new life of servitude with their eyes wide open and their minds fully aware of the consequences.

Dan smiled as his cock hardened again in response to this deliberate and unconditional surrender. He once again entered two women in an alternating pattern, going back and forth between them. They screamed from the pleasure as their new master took them from behind. Any pretense of their situation was gone. They were voluntary sex slaves to a man whom they had barely met. This reality fully sank in more with each passing second, arousing Sandy and Julie even more.

It was the achievement of a lifelong fantasy for both women and they knew it. They were more than willing to pay the price for attaining it. In their heart of hearts, Sandy and Julie had always craved a life of submission and bondage to a man who would take good care of them. It was another example of why they belonged together. Their souls were twins, even if their bodies were not. They were kindred spirits, sisters in their need to be a man's willing chattel, as well as in their passion for each other.

After they all came and Julie received the same treatment that Michelle had earlier, the two ladies didn't wait to be told to perform a sixty-nine. They ravenously ate each other, while Dan once more used his mouth and tongue to taste them at last. While Vicki and Michelle watched in fascination, Dan got them off again. Sandy and Julie were exhausted and had a serious case of deja vu, but were more sexually sated than they thought possible in this world. It was more than worth it for them, just as it was for Vicki and Michelle. It was certainly worthwhile to Dan. He had a wife/slave whom he loved and a bevy of concubines. He knew that he had chosen well with his handpicked harem.

"Alright, girls, let's shower and get dressed. We've lost track of time, but the clock hasn't. It's three in the afternoon and I think that Vicki wants to see her son again. I want you to meet the lad and his grandfather, in whose capable and caring hands the boy is safe as always. We've had a productive and useful day and I believe that he'll understand, even if things turned out differently than expected. I also have a shirt to return, since I'll go casual for the rest of the day. Tomorrow morning, it's back to the grindstone, but today was necessary R and R, a chance to reinvigorate body and soul alike," Dan announced, quite correctly taking their consent for granted.

Vicki was especially gratified to know that Dan remembered Trevor and Claude after all of the day's events. It was clear to her that she was the heart and soul of Dan's new harem, which was just fine with her. She was happy, loved, and free to be her true self: slave to Dan, mistress to his other women. It was all that she truly wanted, but never full realized until she met Dan and gave herself to him. She was ready to move in with Dan, because home was anywhere he lived. She found her place and it was under his thumb. She was whole at last. All it had taken was a trip to a neighborhood tavern and a meeting with the strangest, greatest man she had known in her life.