Vicki, Version Deux Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicki kissed Dan one last time after he got dressed and before he headed to work, realizing that this was her future and liking that thought. She also made a point of putting a bagel and a can of soda into his hands, wishing she could find something better at the last minute. She waited until he was gone to put on her own clothes, a typically business casual outfit that she belatedly considered might be part of her image problem at work. Some clients just expected a more formal dress code from entrepreneurs.

"Time to get up, champ," she woke Trevor up at last.

Vicki poured some cereal for Claude, Trevor, and herself so as not to have an empty stomach when she left for her office. Claude watched Trevor by himself again, as Earl had left much earlier that morning. It was their summer routine since he retired and it never bothered the old man, since it gave him time with his grandson.

There were only two employees by this point, and she struggled to even pay them lately. Vicki reminded herself to ask Dan to help them get work. She would write them letters of reference, but her word wouldn't go nearly as far as Dan's, she knew. She owed them better treatment than to simply dump them into the ranks of the unemployed, knowing how much that sucked from her own experience.

In the meantime, there was a last prospective client and she didn't know if she should even bother under the present circumstances. She had an appointment with him that morning at ten, so she decided to simply attend that meeting as scheduled and come clean about her situation. The prospect could decide whether or not to take the risk involved in being her last client. She would be off the hook soon enough.

Explaining this to her staff really wracked Vicki's nerves, of course. She broke down and did so around 9:45. It was that hard that she procrastinated as long as she could.

"So, that's the truth, Sandy. You and Julie don't deserve this, so I'm gonna see if my fiance can find you new jobs. I will also write you letters of reference, for what little good they might do you. If you think that they will harm more than help, feel free to tear them up. It won't hurt my feelings. My reputation in this industry quite frankly has suffered for a long time now.

"I'm just not boss material. It's not who I am. It wasn't fair to either of you. For what's it worth, I'm sorry about wasting your time and not being able to pay you better or give you more benefits," Vicki opened up to them, her hands trembling as she acknowledged some unpleasant facts.

"So, you're going out of business and you thought that this was a surprise? Vicki, sugar, no offense, but I figured that out weeks ago. That's why we brought in your 'prospective client', who should be here pretty darn soon. I think that you'll recognize her. Think of this as an intervention of sorts. You're a wonderful interior decorator and a great lady. You're sexy as hell and friendly as can be.

"You just need a helping hand or three with the practical stuff. You have maternal things to do, anyway. You don't need to pull a full-time load and I think that you were about to give it up altogether. Now you don't have to. You can do this whenever you like and set your own hours, have fun with it, live like you wish. We'll be your business partners, just more active than you with the administrative and marketing parts of the business.

"Our investor will help deal with the bank, but will otherwise be more of a sleeping partner, pun intended. Are you ready, girlfriend?" Sandy opened the front door and let in a busty woman with black, curly hair. Her face was quite familiar to Vicki: it was Michelle.

"Wait a second, you're the 'client'?" Vicki asked, truly shocked.

"Hey, we ladies of the Sapphic sisterhood have to stick together, don't we? I know that you're bi, not gay, but I think that you get my meaning. I'm swing both ways, too, of course. Yeah, you looked at the initials on the e-mail signature, but never noticed the coincidence. I don't blame you. You expected a man, probably someone clueless about décor who needed that kind of desperate help.

"I'd apologize, but this is no mean prank. This is us helping out a good friend in need. We're putting together the investment capital, well, mainly me with a little help from Sandy and Julie here from their life savings. Yep, we're that committed to this dream of ours. Why not? You're our girlfriend.

"Relax, we're not out to steal you from Dan. He's your master. We respect that. In fact, we like that about you. It gives us regular access to his cock, if you don't mind. Since you're cool with our threesome, why not add Sandy and Julie to the equation? Dan will always come first and that's fine. He's your man. There's no reason that we can't all enjoy each other's bodies: yours, mine, Dan's, Sandy's, and Julie's.

"Now, if it's alright with you, Sandy and Julie are gonna take care of business on this end and let us have a date of sorts. They'll join us at lunch time and explain it better to you. We'll get Dan on board when he gets off work, if not sooner. It won't be hard, since he only wants you to be happy and this will do the trick. I can just tell that. You wouldn't be this thrilled with a lesser man. What do you say, baby? Sisters, lovers, and partners? Is it a deal? We'll even be aunties to Trevor and your future kids," Michelle urged Vicki to accept their proposal.

"Well, I like your plan, but we have to tell Dan now. I think that he might want to help out, and not just financially, if you understand me. I refuse to make such a decision without consulting him. I'm pretty sure that he'll approve, but I want to get his permission first," Vicki smiled as she picked up her cell and dialed Dan's number.

"Hey, baby," Dan answered, recognizing the number that he'd programmed onto his phone that morning.

"Hi, honey," Vicki greeted him, feeling a little moist now between her plans and the sound of his voice.

"What's the matter?" Dan worried, not sure if this was good or bad news.

"Nothing's wrong, dear. On the contrary, there has been some really good news. At least it sounds good to me. It's up to you, as you have the last word on these things. Michelle got together with my assistants, Sandy and Julie, in some secret pact to rescue my business. I would have to more or less accept a semi-retirement and be a figurehead of sorts, but my investment would be safe and actually make a profit.

"If you wanted to invest, too, you'd be a 'sleeping partner' like Michelle and me. Yeah, she's staying out of the management side, too. Sandy and Julie are handling that part. There's a double meaning to that phrase, however. This is where it gets to be fun. They want to sleep with us. Not just Michelle, but Sandy and Julie, too. They seem to find me physically attractive and they like the idea of sharing you as a kind of stud. They'd be 'aunties' to Trevor and our 'future kids', as Michelle put it.

"It's not a hostile takeover, dear. I'm relieved at the chance to give up control. I think that they would be open to serving you in some sense, though not as a 24/7 slave like me. Sandy and Julie can be aggressive, as can Michelle, but I also know that they are easily impressed by sexy men. They are prone to be eager to please.

"She wants to take me on a 'lunch date' soon, which I think will be more than just food. The way that the other ladies and she are leering at me, I might not able to put them off that long, not that I'd want to delay. After all, my new role in the business is less active and the girls sound like they will have everything under control soon. I hope that you're okay with us, but I will accept and respect your judgment, no matter what.

"By the way, tell your secretary that I overheard your conversation with her and I think that it's hot that you fuck her regularly. I hope to meet her soon. What's her name again, Haley? Sounds nice. Sorry to ramble so much, but I wanted to make it clear that I'm still very loyal to you first and will accept whatever decision you make. I know what I'd prefer, but I trust your judgment, if you object," Vicki made her charming, if meandering sales pitch to Dan.

"Wow, that was certainly an earful, but I don't mind. I'm especially pleased that you chose to bring this to me first and not just assume that I'm okay with it. As it happens, I have no objection to this cute little arrangement. I definitely wish to add some money to your rescue fund. As for screwing the girls, what man with a healthy libido would resist such an offer? You have my blessing to do this, including whatever fun and games you might have before lunch.

"As for Haley, she'd be tickled pink to meet you. She told me herself. I think that it's some bi thing. I seem to have a knack for finding women who swing both ways. I guess it's the whole 'birds of a feather' thing or something like that. Maybe it's my mystical magnetism and all that jazz. People keep telling me things like that. I assume that the threesome is still on with Michelle tomorrow night.

"Anyway, honey, I still have some work to do, but I might have to take a break soon, thanks to your nice little speech. I will probably have to take Haley on this break with me, if you catch my drift. Got to hang up now, baby. We're cool, though. I'm thrilled with this whole partnership thing. You can tell your girlfriends that," Dan grinned as he hung up. His smiled widened as Haley grew impatient and started their "break" a little earlier. Even subs could be demanding, as he had learned by now.

"Alright, girls, Dan's given us his stamp of approval. He has green-lighted everything," Vicki informed her new partners.

"Good, because I'd hate to go work somewhere else and miss the chance to fuck you silly. In fact, how about we go ahead and close up early? I doubt that we'll get any work done today," Sandy encouraged her boss.

"Fine with me, Sandy," Vicki agreed and replaced the "open" sign with a "closed" one.

She then locked the front door and closed the blinds. Michelle rushed toward her best friend and planted an incredibly passionate kiss on her lips, while Sandy removed Vicki's top and Julie helped her out of her slacks. Seconds later, a desk was bare and Vicki lay naked across it. Sandy's mouth honed in on Vicki's cunt and Julie sucked hard on her clit. Michelle sat on Vicki's face and became her girlfriend's first real taste of pussy.

Vicki found quickly that Michelle was delicious. It wasn't just a little fun to eat her friend out. It was a new thrill that could easily be addictive. Vicki tried not to think too much of what happened below her waist, where she was a morning snack for two young women who hungered for pussy. They traded off licking and sucking everything from her clit to the crack of her ass. Being rimmed by two luscious women was a whole new sensation that didn't help Vicki focus on her wonderful task of eating Michelle out.

None of the ladies kept an eye on the clock. Time became a non-entity to them. All that they considered was the pleasure of each other's bodies. Vicki was clearly the first course, but the Sapphic desires of these bisexual women might easily result in turnabout. Vicki seemed to have the world's most lingering orgasm. It dragged on forever, because the girls kept her close to the point without taking her past it. She didn't mind, however. She loved edging like that. She also relished sampling Michelle and actually started some rimming of her own on her girlfriend's ass.

Eventually, of course, Vicki couldn't and didn't want to avoid her final release. Everyone, herself included, simply wished to prolong her pleasure and now she came wetly and wordlessly. Sandy and Julie lapped up her juices and shared them by making out with each other. Now that she could concentrate on Michelle, Vicki soon got her girlfriend off. In fact, Michelle enjoyed Vicki's tongue on her pussy and ass so much that she lost her balance and fell over onto the floor.

The three ladies quickly helped Michelle up and asked her,"Are you okay, sugar? You didn't hurt anything, right?"

"Nothing but my dignity and a bruise on my side when I landed on it. It was worth it, anyway. You're a natural, Vicki. I think that you also enjoyed your turn as the appetizer. Who gets to be the entree? Sandy or Julie? It shouldn't be me, since I was eaten out, too. Let's go alphabetically with Julie. She can do for Sandy what you did for me, too. That will save time and give everyone some fun," Michelle suggested.

"Well, Julie's such a sexy girl. I'll go for it. You and I can share her the same way that Sandy and she shared me. I want to taste her at last," Vicki smiled seductively at her new partners.

"Hey, you ladies want to eat me? Dive right in, girls," Julie laughed, but her arousal was serious.

Julie then lay on her back just as Vicki did. Sandy grinned and planted her butt on Julie's face, eager to be her colleague's treat. Vicki and Michelle knelt and went straight to licking Julie, who was soon so excited by this that she bit Sandy's ass-cheeks.

Thankfully, they were light bites and didn't draw blood. They simply bruised her bottom a little. To make up for it, Julie kissed and licked Sandy's ass a lot longer before she moved on to her pussy. The result was that Sandy felt as if she levitated a couple of times.

Vicki and Michelle were engrossed in their oral service to Julie, so they ignored the passage of time. Their stomachs didn't and all jokes about eating pussy and ass didn't take the place of actual food. Julie and Sandy were equally wrapped up in their roles, so the hunger hit them later as well. It was a good thing that Julie and Sandy were so exhilarated by the mouths and tongues exploring them. They came a lot faster than Vicki and Michelle, no doubt aided by the highly erotic atmosphere of the foursome and the delicious memory of what they had done.

That was when the four women realized that they were famished. Hell, they were starving! It was a particular issue for Julie, who suffered from hypoglycemia. She felt a bit dizzy and Sandy immediately knew what it was.

"Alright, girls, I know what Vicki and Michelle planned, but we need to feed Julie ASAP. Get her blood sugar up. Where's the closest restaurant? I mean fast-food, not some place where you sit down and wait. Hell, a convenience store would work!" Sandy forgot in a "brain fart" of sorts.

"Mickey D's," Vicki said at once and nodded to the others in agreement.

Michelle was the largest and strongest, so Julie leaned on her until they could cross the street. They didn't have time to get in a car. Sandy ordered an apple pie and a soft drink first and gave them to Julie, just in time to keep her from fainting. When Julie's color returned, the rest of them decided to eat their lunch there. The rest of the hour would be a lot nicer and they would have some delicious burgers and fries in their system to fill them up. They also had plenty of time for girl talk.

The four women sat there in Mickey D's, eating and enjoying their "date" for about an hour. They covered a lot of gossip and small talk, too. Julie felt much better by now, if a bit embarrassed at how close she came to fainting. She also knew how much Vicki, Sandy, and Michelle really cared about her, which was humbling in a way. It wasn't just lust. The way that Sandy, in particular, looked at her despite the butt-biting incident caused Julie to wonder if there was something else at work. Vicki and Michelle actually had the same thought.

"Sandy, thanks for saving my life. You, too, Vicki and Michelle. Sorry about biting your ass, Sandy," Julie stammered a little.

"Honey, you're so welcome. As for the biting, it kind of turned me on, especially the idea that you marked me in a way with a bruise. Anyway, after that scare, I think that we should be upfront about everything now. Let's get serious here. I'll start. Julie, I'm in love with you. There, I opened up completely. I love you and want to marry you, well, as far as the laws of Texas will allow. Meaning a ceremony without any legal standing, I'm sad to say. I love this state, but I wish that it would let me tie the knot with you, Julie," Sandy confessed.

"When did you plan to tell me this, before or after we formed this partnership? Does this mean that you're gay? Or are you bi? I have to warn you that I'm bi and would have a hard time giving up dick. I'm not trying to browbeat you, just find out what you planned for us. Was it just going to be fun and games, and then one day you popped the question and we settled down? Do you want monogamy or something more like Vicki's relationship with Dan? Please tell me. Trust me," Julie put Sandy on the spot.

"Julie, for a girl with such a high IQ, you sometimes ask the dumbest questions! If I were gay or intended monogamy, would I go this far with our pact? Baby, I just want us to share a house, raise kids, and grow old together. I want to have a nice wedding where we can both wear dresses and no one will object. I know that we're both femme. I like that idea of nuptials with two brides. We can even have that on our cake. I wanted to wait until I had a ring, but almost losing you forever changed my mind. So, here it is. Julie Marianne Hershel, will you marry me?" Sandy proposed at last, her eyes red with tears.

"Yes, damn it, yes! Sandra Louise Chaplin, I will marry you and be your bride, if you'll be mine. I'm in love with you, too. I fell in love with you when I saw much Vicki's plight bothered you, just as it upset me. I saw the empathy and compassion that matched your beauty. We're so much alike that we simply have to be together for life. I guess that we're engaged, too, now," Julie acknowledged as she also cried.

The pair kissed and even made out for a few minutes, which drew considerable attention from the public.

"Get a room, both of you. Then again, I'd want to join you. Seriously, congratulations, both of you! I guess that I'm the only single woman here now. Not that I mind at the moment. I'm still on the rebound from Charlie. Damn that jackass! I know that you think that I'm too obsessed with my anger, but I'm doing better now.

"You girls are helping me with a major part of it, too. I still get horny, and since relationship sex is off the menu, why not fool around? Trying the fair sex has been a nice change, actually. I still don't want to give up cock, of course. That's where Dan comes in. I'm content to be the other woman for now," Michelle rambled.

"Don't worry. There's no hurry, sweetie. I'm pretty sure that Dan will agree about the time-frame. By the way, I know the real you by now. Especially after today, I'm onto you. You put up such a front of being Ms. Bitch, but you don't have me fooled. You're more a sweet-ass than a bad-ass. Trust me. I've tasted you, remember?

"I care about you a great deal. I'm sure that Dan will, too, given time. He doesn't know you half as well as I do, but he will. Anyway, as I said, there's no rush. You can be the 'other woman' for as long as you wish, whatever the consequences. We're sisters now. Hell, if he knocks you up, I'll be cool with it. We're already family and that would give us a blood bond.

"Same goes for the rest of you girls. He can be the donor, if you want a child. I know that you ladies have a biological clock, the same as me. I owe you three everything, just as I owe Dan everything. Anything that I can do, I'll do, except give up Dan or hurt him, Trevor, or Daddy. Those are my only deal-breakers," Vicki assured her girlfriend, reinforcing her point with a kiss that brought more attention from the male patrons at Mickey D's, much to the amusement of the foursome.

"Damn it, Vicki, you're too good to be true! I love you so much! Not every woman would make such an offer to her best friend about her own husband. No, I don't count. What we have is different and I've always been wilder than Charlie liked. I'd have loaned him to you in a New York minute, though I guess that you dodged a bullet there. Anyway, he was a bit too uptight about some things.