All Comments on 'Vicky Ch. 03'

by oly12oly56

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Okay, constructive criticism

learn how to complete a sentence. Half of what you have written is nothing more than fragments. It's a little hard to read when it's written like that. You might want to try finding an editor to help you spot them if you can't yourself.

libertarianlibertarianabout 17 years ago
don't stop

You must finish the story. she obviously isn't finished with Daddy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
go on

easy read...keep goin

ineedsomedrugsnowineedsomedrugsnowabout 17 years ago
Goos stuff

I agree, easy read - erotic but could have a little more detail in regards to how it hurt her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
sexy

i loved it. keep it up baby. kiki

xBriarRosexxBriarRosexabout 17 years ago
^_~

I just had to say how hot this story made me. And how I think some people are laughable, and honestly missing out.

"It's not about sex It's about inadaquate males who can only get a female by using force"

Come on now, there's more than a fair amount of females, myself included, that like more than a little force. Ever think that maybe we DO tease guys on purpose so they lose control and force themselves on us? It's a turn on. You knew what you were getting into when you opened the story.

But anyways, nice work. I think I'll have to slip off for a shower soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good content, bad grammar

I agree with another commenter on this. You have wonderfully vivid ideas, and do not suffer one bit from you overactive imagination. This is something that I also fantasize about. I would encourage you to write in a word processing document to help catch your grammatical errors. As somone said, your main problem is writing fragements. Several times, you just needed to use a comma instead of a period-- or osmething similiar to that. You just need to work on polishing! Otherwise-- great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot, Sizzlin hot

This story was so fucking HOT. Please write more about Vicky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I liked it!

I think this story was EXCELLENT! I loved the anticipation to the climax. Great Stuff! Please write more.

arthur29arthur29about 16 years ago
Skirt Up Spanking Added to The Build Up!

When he takes his college age stepdaughter, pulls up her jean skirt and spanks her on her bare bottom until it matches the red panties pulled into her smelly ass crack , this is sheer excitement and adds to the power struggle between the two family members.

josieslutjosieslutabout 15 years ago
you know what I would have liked...

If he made her call him Daddy. Oooh la la. I did like the story. If you are to write another one, I would maybe put in more dialogue. I go absolutely wild for sexy words. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
amazing

This story was perfect please write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I'm one of those readers who skips the preliminaries and goes straight for the action. chapter 3 was explosive. really hot. I have a stepfather but nothing like this ever happened between us!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

nice read all three i agree i like the slow build up too. keep writing i promise ill be a good little girl and be paitent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous