All Comments on 'Victim of Lust'

by dreamer117

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another Indian WACC.

Hadn't we have enough of this people.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Poor writing skills

to tell a boring story that's about as erotic as a stale cheese sandwich.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
go away

you fucker loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1 no comment

1

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Was it necessary to write such a long story ?

when the point of the story was so simple and mundane ? How many stories do you think are on this site about husband's enjoying a slut wife ? That was your whole point it really had very little to do with lust and a lot more to do with condoned infidelity and in the long run it is very typical of all the other Indian sories on this site too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
pathetic

utter fucking rubbish. terrible english

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A difficult read

It was hard to work through. I got through the first page and skipped through it, but the poor English really hampered the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
FAR TOO LONG

A far too long and rambling story.Quite unbelieveable,and silly.A waste of the readers time.

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
English Practice

That's what this is, english practice for someone who learned it as a second language. I sort of admire you for the effort, but cannot devote my time to your lessons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
took housewife to danger of sexhunger and then brought back

dear dreamer 117,

Hearty Congrats.u r great. u showed to the sex seeking world as to what r the dangers of wreckless hunger for lust .

we r glad u plotted to save her from a broken marraige.

nice plot and an eye opener to sex crazy men and women to be eternal vigilant . otherwise the bitter truth is a disgraceful fall and devastated marraiges, where children could be the innocent victims.

thank god, u saved her.

ananymous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

"...As my hubby didn't allow me to work all these years..." My goodness! What kind of stone age bear you married woman!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous