Victoria's Blackmail Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No." Michael said, putting the glass down. "Somethings up."

Victoria sighed. "Look, you're not a nice kid, you're fucked up in the head, but you're not going to get every woman into bed with blackmail. I figure I show you how to treat a woman, then you won't have to rape the next."

Michael glowered at her.

"Shower!" she commanded "You stink of sweat!"

He went reluctantly.

Michael went to the shower and stripped. He knew something was up. He turned on the shower, and decided to see what she was up to. The thing about the bath and shower room in his house, was that his parents had a separate door to it. He sneaked through their door, and quietly went to see.

He looked around the corner of the door, and noticed that she seemed to be trying to turn on his computer. He grinned to himself. She was obviously after the pictures but she'd have not luck getting them as they were in an encrypted folder on the slave drive.

He watched as she sat back on the bed and then turned the monitor on.

She looked at the screen. "Fuck!"

He grinned as it must be showing her the Windows log on screen and the words "Michael" and "Password".

Michael stood in the doorway. "Busy?"

Victoria jumped at him being there. "Erm, no I was just going to have a quick look at the internet whilst you showered."

Michael walked in and turned the computer back off. "I'll just shower. You can take that skirt and top off." He grinned at her leather boots. "Leave those boots on."

Victoria tried to think. She needed the password and that bastard wouldn't just give it to her. She pulled a small water bottle out of her jacket. Taking her vodka glass she poured the contents into his, before she filled hers with water and drank some of that. She was going to have to hope that Plan B worked instead. Victoria breathed out nervously and unfastened her skirt, before taking off her top. She took out the packet of condoms and placed them at the side of the bed, and waited for Michael.

Michael came back into the room, still slightly damp from the shower and grinned at his teacher sat on his bed, waiting for him.

"So you're going to fuck me tonight? Show me how to treat a woman?" he asked walking over to the bed.

Victoria simply nodded and swigged some more of her glass. She shuddered at the taste. Michael nodded and reached down to the computer and turned it on.

"If it's a learning exercise, best I record it."

Michael tapped on the keyboard and logged in. He clicked a few keys then sat on the side of the bed, next to her. "So Miss, what's the first lesson?"

She did not answer. Obviously, the idea of just coming, getting to his computer and deleting the files was her plan. He had his own plan to follow.

Michael pushed her back onto the bed. "You know what? I think I'll just fuck you instead."

Victoria started to struggle against him, "No, I said I was fucking you." She tried to push him off her as he moved on top. "Get off! You're not fucking me!"

Michael grabbed her arms and pinned them above her head. "We've got all night for lessons." He rammed her wrists against the head of the bed. "Now fucking behave!"

Victoria lay there, looking up at him, her heart beating fast. 'Bide your time' she told herself and let him hold her wrists there. His mouth moved to her neck and began kissing at it. She could feel his cock, hard against her body. One of his hands moved off her wrists. Michael tried to kiss her and she turned her face, trying not to let him. Michael's free hand found what it was looking for.

Victoria felt something wrapping around her wrists and tried to move her hands back. There was a cable ties around them and when she pulled, they tightened.

Michael grinned down at her as she tried to free her wrists. "You really pissed me off today when you started going on about me having a small dick."

Victoria tried to get out from under him. "Michael, release me. Now!"

He didn't. His hand instead went down to her panties and slid down into the front of them. "What's the problem? You knew you were coming here to get fucked." His fingers moved onto her pussy and began roughly to maul her. "Afterwards, you can show me what you wanted to. He pushed two of his fingers into her making her wince.

He laughed and pulled his hand out. "You know what, I had my own plan, because I knew you wasn't coming her to just fuck me. So I told everyone I knew that I was going to be fucking someone special tonight, and set up a channel for them to view it." He turned back to the computer and typed a few commands in. The words 'connecting' came up. Michael grinned at Victoria. Everyone will know that you're nothing more than just a few holes to fuck."

He grabbed the sides of her panties and began yanking them down her legs.

Victoria had lost. She wasn't going to go out crying, screaming or begging. She brought her knees up and spread her stocking legs. She looked at Michael with disdain. "Look, if you're going to fuck me, just get on with it."

Michael got on the bed, gripped her boots, flipping her face down. He sat on the back of one of her thighs, using his legs to keep hers spread. He spat on his fingers and pushed them between the cheeks of her ass. He grinned when he saw her react. She may have got used to being fucked by him in the pussy, but her ass was still waiting for him. He spat on his fingers and added more. "Hey, I thought you were going to fuck my pussy?"

"No, when they log on tonight, the first thing they're going to see is Mrs Salley being fucked in the ass." He lowered his body, pressing the head of his cock down.

"Look, just fuck me in the pussy, that's what you're good at. That's what you wanted." He could hear the fear in her voice.

The head pushed up against her saliva covered little hole and he began to push. Victoria opened her mouth, and bit down hard on the pillow as she felt him driving his way slowly in. All that came out, was a whimper.

Michael pulled back and rammed in harder, making her whimper again. He wanted more than that for his audience, and started to hammer into her ass.

He reached over, gripping her hair and pulling up her head as he pounded into her, but she kept her teeth gripping on the pillow, letting out nothing more than a whine.

Victoria felt the pain in her ass and head where she was being tortured. She kept her teeth gritted on his pillow, her jaw aching. Then she felt him cum, the cock spasmed in her backside, and she finally let the pillow drop from her mouth, gasping in air. She felt him collapse on her back, breathing heavily, and finally let go of her hair.

Michael breathed heavily and slid his softening cock from her ass. "Guys, that's Mrs Salley I was fucking, out art teacher. She's got an amazing ass on her and I've just fucked it. I'm getting a drink and then it's time to go to work on her cunt." He looked over at the monitor, grinning. The screen was black, with a single command prompt, blinking away. "What the fuck?" He reached down and turned it off and on again. The command prompt returned. He tried again, and nothing more.

Victoria lifted her head and looked at the screen. The virus had worked. She watched as Michael tried various things, and it wasn't until he pulled the computer out, that he found the flash drive stuck in a rear port. He pulled it out and showed it to her. "What the fuck is this?"

"Looks like a flash drive" she said innocently. "You going to untie me now?"

"What the fuck was on it?" Michael demanded.

"No idea. It's not even mine."

Michael studied her for a moment. "You fucking bitch. You killed my computer."

Victoria looked at him and smiled.

Michael felt rage rising up in him. The fucking bitch. She ruined his computer that had cost him a fortune. He picked up his phone and scrolled through the gallery. He had the pictures of her still, sucking his cock. He'd send it to everyone, and they'd know he was telling the truth. In a moment, he'd send fresh pictures of fucking her pussy. He was about to, then changed his mind.

She ruined something of his, he'd ruin her.

Victoria tried the bindings again, pulling herself up the bed a little. Examining them, she could see that he had secured her properly. The plastic ties around the metal bed frame. She tried pulling, but they refused to give. Turning to Michael, she saw him texting on his phone.

"What are you doing Michael?"

He laughed. "Having a little party. Tell me Victoria, how much cock do you think you can handle?"

This was getting out of hand. "Michael, untie me now."

"You fucked up my computer. That's fucking top of the range. Within the hour, There will be twenty to thirty cocks, all waiting to try one of your holes, and I'm going to charge each of them."

She looked up at him, fear in her eyes. "Please, Michael, I'll buy you a new computer. You don't have to do this!"

"Too late you bitch, I've sent the messages. You should have just let me fuck you."

He laughed at her and sat on the side of the bed.

"Please! I can't handle that many. Please! I'll do whatever you want. Anything! Michael please!"

He sat there looking at her, the fear finally back in her eyes. He wouldn't know what they would do to her. Pussy, ass, mouth, two at once, three at once. He'd seen some fucked up shit on the internet including a picture of two cocks being forced into a pussy. He grabbed his drink and swigged some of it, then some more. If the picture was correct, then she could take on six at once. He swigged the last of the vodka from the glass and grinned at Victoria.

Victoria rolled over onto her back. "You going to fuck me before they arrive? Their cocks will ruin my pussy." Michael put the glass down and climbed back onto the bed.

"One last fuck?" he laughed. "Yeah, why not?"

He moved between her thighs, kneeling there, stroking his cock. Looking at her.

The cock wouldn't harden. He tried stroking it more. He tried to think of the six cocks being pushed into her, tried to concentrate on the sound that would come from her. He looked down at her, and fell off the bed.

Victoria looked at where he fell. He just lay there and groaned. She had an hour, maybe less. A lot less depending on what he had said in that text. Pulling herself up the bed again, she checked how the bindings were fastened. The bindings themselves were secure. She looked down to what they were looped around and saw that it was a metal bed frame. Gripping the sides of the cable tie, she worked it back and forth quickly. It grated along the beam, but slowly the rough edges worked their way through.

She sat up, and nursed her aching hands and wrists. Michael was still on the floor, but now the drugs were fully in his system, and he was completely passed out.

She smiled at Michael's body. "My turn."

Getting dressed, she went to her car and retrieved some of the other supplies. Before she left his house, she made sure that she had retrieved the bottle, flushing its drugged contents, the condoms, the flash drive and of course, Michael's phone. She took the battery out, so that it was useless for now. The last thing she took, was Michael.

It was over an hour later, and Victoria was sat in her car. She was in a park that she'd heard about. Not the type of park that she would want to be in at this time of night, so the doors were locked securely, and just to be extra safe, they keys were in the ignition and she could drive off in a less than two seconds. There was a little bit of movement outside. She leaned forward and turned on the car's safety dash cam that her husband had insisted on installing. The camera realised it was night, and swapped to infrared. Now it could see Michael. He was naked still, but was now bent over a bench, his feet and arms spread wide. In his mouth was a ball gag. The camera recorded all this. It didn't record Victoria opening the glove box and retrieving a bottle of fruit juice and small bag of assorted chocolates. It didn't notice that she turned on the radio slightly for a few old 80s disco hits which she hummed along to. It did record the two men who found Michael, and it did record everything they did to him. Victoria grimaced in disgust, but only when she bit into the orange flavoured chocolates. She didn't like the orange flavoured ones.

Epilogue

Victoria sat in her office on the Wednesday of the final week of term, and the sky was the type of blue that could only be described as royal. She sat in her office, relaxing with her shoes off.

Everything had gone so well. She had changed her clothes in a service station, dumping the clothes in a donation bin. Getting home, she had kissed her husband and apologised for everything, blaming it all on the stress from work . She took him for breakfast, and he took her in the back seat straight after. No-one had seen the live stream of Michaels. It had never connected and everyone had called him a bullshitter. Those that had received the text message, only a couple had turned up to find no-one home.

There was a knock on the classroom door. "Who is it?" she called out pleasantly.

A pause followed by "Michael"

She grinned to herself. "Come in Michael."

He came in, his eyes downcast and closed the door behind him. "And what can I do for Michael today?"

Michael wouldn't raise his head, and just stared at the floor. "...wanted to apologise Miss."

Victoria sighed. "Michael, I can not hear a word you are mumbling. Speak up."

He took a deep breath. "I came to apologise Miss."

She regarded him, he looked so broken, but there was no pity for him in her heart.

"Apology not accepted." His head stared at the floor more intently. "I have your phone. Sadly, it seems to have got wiped and the memory hard has been removed."

She placed it on the desk for him. "If I even see you again Michael, I'll release that video of you and your 'new' friends onto the internet. You understand me?"

Michael nodded. "Y..yes Miss."

"Now pick up your phone and leave."

Michael walked over to her desk, and saw Neil crouched underneath it. He looked up at Michael and blinked at him. He wanted to ask what was going on, but he decided to keep his mouth shut. He took the phone and walked out.

Victoria looked under the desk at Neil. "How are you doing under there? Let me see." She lifted her foot and looked at the careful paintjob Neil had performed on her toes. Victoria smiled at him. "Wonderful job Neil. You do the other foot like that, and I'll let you have one of my stockings."

Neil nodded and smiled enthusiastically. "Yes Miss."

12