All Comments on 'Video Chat Cuckold Pt. 04'

by ImACuck

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 6 years ago
chapter 4

sorry, no best friend does this to their best friend. One they've helped through a divorce and rebuilt a life. blackmail them, find another way, but gang bang what was a perfectly faithful wife? sure.

Zarek11Zarek11about 6 years ago
Well...

It's a hot story, but I would prefer if Kristi would be more loving and concerned about Joe. I have the impression she don't really care about her husband.

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 6 years ago

Sick shit !! Husband wants putting down.Why would anyone allow their wife to behave like that and remain married ? Sicko !!

LbkmaleLbkmaleabout 6 years ago
Love it. Please keep the story going!

I travel on business and can only imagine how Joe feels. Makes me wish I was in the exact same spot.

sempergumby1963sempergumby1963about 6 years ago
Too much betrayal

Regardless of how much this may turn Joe on, his marriage is over with. The other couple are friends in name only. The trust was destroyed , not by the sex, but the lack of communication and the unilateral decision making going on here. The most glaring show of disrespect is Kristi acting on ALL of this without talking to Joe even once, prior to taking the first steps in the demolition of her relationship with Joe. I know it's a story, but it is also a blueprint for disaster in a real relationship. Just my opinion.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 6 years ago
Please don't lie to us about her loving Joe.

Love isn't in words, it's in actions. She wants to be someone's fuck slut regardless of her husband, fine; but don't piss down our back and tell us it's raining. She DOESNT love her husband.

She may like Joe, she may even feel bad about hurting him (which she doesn't)but she very evidently does NOT demonstrate even the slightest amount of love which means, dear author, she is not in love with her husband.

So do us all a favour, use your head for more than keeping your ears apart. End this abortion or a marriage.

syd_v63syd_v63about 6 years ago
Its Called Fiction

I’m always amazed at the trolls. They read and comment on the stuff they hate so much, like they have nothing better to do... Oh yeah that’s right they’re Trolls, they have nothing better to do. When you look at their member profiles and see that the majority of them dont write, have very few favourites, and give little in the way of constructive criticism, not forgetting the fact that the website they’re reading from is free, you soon realize that they contribute nothing and what little power and influence they have is all held in their ability to click on one (1) star instead of five (5).

I will admit, that there are a few who understand when an author hasn’t created a good piece of work. I’m one of the first to comment on Suspension of Disbelief, as I find it criticle in the telling of a good story. I need to believe that the characters would make the choices they’re facing, for the reasons they have. Generlly that’s not the case, most often they make social commentary as though the author was relating a real tale. They over look whether the story told the tale it meant to tell. They are the Sci Fi critic who hates Sci Fi, the Opera Critic that only likes Country and Western music and the offer their benign peice of tripe thinking the rest of us actually care.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowabout 6 years ago
if you aren't pissing any one off

then you aren't doing it right.

Amazingly well written.

100 different people will have 100 different angles on what they find erotic.

Write YOUR story.

Is this story right on the bull's-eye of my dart board?

Not exactly. The idea of Joe getting with Bri is a turn off for me. Just me.

The over riding sub theme, not my cup of tea but it colors the whole work with a distinction, a 'seasoning' of sorts into the cuckold mix.

The main advantage of present tense, is that the reader literally has no idea what will happen next.

When a Dom pulls Kristi's hands behind her back......and another wraps a belt around her neck. We don't know what will happen.

When a few lines or paragraphs telegraph a direction, an abrupt course change leaves us anchorless and at the mercy of the next sentence, and then the next.

Amazing well written.

If I would advise anything.....it would be to throw everything into it.

Recording Execs didn't think Meatloaf's "Bat out of Hell" album was going to go anywhere. It was ridiculously "over the top".

Too much is never enough.

Have fun ! :)

epic31epic31about 6 years ago
Amazing

Love this story , please go on :)

grizzley123grizzley123about 6 years ago
Great Story

I wish my wife had a friend like Bri. Damn this story has me horny! Keep writing!

ronnicdtgronnicdtgalmost 6 years ago
Disappointed

Sounds more like a frustrated guy with a huge imagination.

Who talks like this......"Please god, abuse my slut body more!" ?

But then there is the guy who says."poor me", my cock is 'only' 7 1/2 inches, which is statistically about a full inch or more than average, but he is whining....

Don't write when you have allowed yourself to get aroused all sense of perspective is lost

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
I wish people with no idea about BDSM wouldn't write about it

Safe sane consensual 3 key ingredients.

The only one, at first they come close to is consensual, but even then that's questionable as there were no agreements beforehand, no mention of safe words. Even people with the most submissive nature it takes time and complete trust to submit, let alone admit to ownership.

I can't get my head around the willing cuckold mentality, I read/skim these stories looking for some understanding, but so far the best explaination any have given is "I was surprised to get hard" or "I found myself getting turned on". There's often mention of jealousy but that never seems to be enough.

Personally if I loved her as much as Joe professed I would have told her to wait until I got home before doing anything else and would have got the next available flight...blow work when your marriage is at stake. If she refused to wait giving the BS about ownership, I would have got up close an personal with Derrick and showed him the end of his cock he had never seen....but that's me and I guess because of that I would never find myself in Joe's position.

I was aware of the cuckold theme, but the BDSM was a surprise and not even tagged in this or any chapter.

So you've hit 2 pet peeves 1) an ignorant representation of the lifestyle and 2) not tagging the main themes correctly, it makes me feel like the author is trying to trap people and that is unfair as we all have our reason to look for particular topics and avoid others.

PanthergirlPanthergirlover 5 years ago
Not that I would change much... but...

I posted a cuckold story and due to some reference of her having sex pre-18, it was pulled. It was an easy fix, but the reviews I got and the scores were absolutely hateful, so I never bothered to put it back up. I decided, the last two days, to read a bunch of cuckold stories, curious about the mentality of it and why I bombed so badly. and the inconsistency of the writers left me ... farther from understanding it than before I started reading. LOL

I liked your story a lot though. I was on the edge of my seat, like, "oh please don't de-ball him entirely", because that would have ruined it for me. I liked the vast majority of it, except the whole, 'she belonged to them' because he gave her his giant cock. I mean, I understand 'cock drunk' when you see a particularly pretty one or a particularly big one, but even in the heights of sexual bliss, I don't see a devoted wife saying "I love you" to the owner of the cock. Love the cock, not the man.

Bri was incredible! I loved everything about her.

Not pleased with Kristi's total disregard to her marriage AFTER the height of sex, I think that was just too far to suspend disbelief. During sex, sure, I don't think anyone doesn't say things they don't mean during sex, but the next morning? Can't buy it.

Derrick was a bit of an ass the first night. He was a bit too cuckolding for my taste. I like the cuckold oblivious or still getting to be a man, but then again, not really my genre of choice so what do I know? I thought Bri was handling things very well without him being a dick to Joe. The morning conversation was good though.

And Joe, I wanted him to hang up so many times. But, more when they antagonized him intentionally, not because he wasn't turned on watching his wife.

But, it was definitely different than anything else I read and very arousing to read. I imagine I will be reading it again at some point. ;)

As to the previous comment, re: safe, sane, consensual, OMG! So sick of hearing that crap. 1) you only have Joe's view for most of the story. They might have spent the hours in between explaining safe words for all you know. 2) The only thing that might have crossed the lines of sanity or safety to this point in the story is her being tied up for a gangbang, but for all we know, and a very good guess, she knew and consented to being tied up for one. There was nothing else thus far that even came close to a limit-pressing activity unless taking a foot of cock (which granted, I couldn't do) in your throat or hoo-haa is a limit. I'm with Bri on that one, but Kristi wanted it! She was proud to take it. So, I don't get where your lack of sanity or safety comes in. They didn't do anything BDSM yet unless you think lifestylers have the corner on spanking and trust me, they don't. I liked having my butt slapped long before I discovered my first set of cuffs. 3) Safe Sane Consensual is not a law. If it was, there would be no STDs, women would never be allowed to go back to their abusive spouses and half the girls I know would have still had their virginity on their wedding night. It certainly isn't a necessary point in a fictional story. 4) one person's vanilla is another person's kink. My version of SSC and anyone else's are invariably two different things. If you stop a session to ask me if you can shove your cock down my throat or in my ass, you just killed the whole mood. Fuck you, you can jerk off now for all I care. There was nothing, absolutely NOTHING in this story that I would consider BDSM. Sure, Bri is talking in that vein, but neither her nor Derrick are lifestyle dominants. They didn't even expect this to happen! They were just going to test the water and dip a toe in until the four of them could be together, but KRISTI changed that. (dirty whore. giggle)

PS: Take it with a grain of salt, but it would help if you gave me a reason to see Kristi in a better light with her love for Joe, and as more than a hole to stick dicks into, presuming you plan to continue writing this story, which I sincerely hope you do!

robzigrobzigover 5 years ago
Need more

Hurry and give us some more ...really great so far.

repojonesrepojonesabout 5 years ago
Wimp

Pussy wussy wimp

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 5 years ago
Please never continue this drivel

This is BDSM gone wrong. You seem to be throwing things against the wall to see what sticks. What Derrick doesn't seem to understand is that Joe will likely take a baseball bat and bust him into little pieces when he next sees him. Kristi is a divorced woman walking. Who knows what bad things happen to Bri? The problem with stories like this is authors don't allow for consequences. Derrick assumes Joe is on board and would never consider physical violence in retribution for Derrick ruining his marriage. Kristi just seems lost in all this. There's nothing in the writing that convinced me even a little that Kristi would do any of the things you described. Why would she? And BFF's like Bri don't betray their besties and turn into whores on a whim. So even for a fictional story this was both improbable and unbelievable. And then you left the story unfinished. That was just adding insult to injury. If FTDS was still around the women would be broke and single and Derrick would probably be dead. Sounds about right. Badly thought out drivel.

V3nomWolfV3nomWolfabout 5 years ago

Man his wife is never gonna have sex with him again

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago
i read it all so far

I liked it, personally not into the rough stuff, but I did like the video chat where they both consented to being cucked. I was very turned on by the fact Bri had the respect to contact hubby about the events in the making. Had he said get out, I am quite sure all would have ended before it got that hot and heavy. It would have only delayed what was bound to take place when he returned next week.. I liked it and hope to read more. Having started to read this over 16 months ago, I was excited to find it again and keep the fantasy going.

JanesHusbandMarvJanesHusbandMarvover 4 years ago
Haters Hate - But Why?

Not perfect, a little slow at points, but I loved the action, the honest talk, the dominany Bri, and Kristi's submissiveness. Derrek was kind of a dick, though, and that wasn't necessary or (in my opinion) necessary. I think he should be a damn lot more thankful to have a loving gf, a willing slut, and a guy who won't bash his head in with a baseball bat. I do like that he is pushing her limits and I think a gangbang is perfect. Even the bondage is a nice touch. I have to assume the guys are "safe" because, after all, the gals are BFFs. I hope you have another chapter in mind because you really left us hanging here. Thanks for writing!

JanesHusbandMarvJanesHusbandMarvover 4 years ago
Oh Geeze

I now see you wrote this chapter nearly 2 years ago. So I guess that means there won't be any more chapters. I hope you didn't let the losers who wrote negative comments dissuade you. I'd apologize for them, but such simple minds wouldn't comprehend. You've got a few more stories posted and I look forward to reading them. Thanks for the reading pleasure, Bud.

Radical11Radical11almost 4 years ago
WELL DONE !

When can we expect the rest... You did a great jobI

DirtymindedcrimsonDirtymindedcrimsonover 3 years ago
Please continue this series.

I would really like to find out what happened next.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Hated it.

Just a smut cuck shitty story. Just a sex romp to downgrade a wimp of a husband. Glad that there was NO next chapter. If there was, the writer would probably have Joe suck Derricks 20 inch dick, or screw his anus. This story is nothing but an excuse to be a haters delight. This storyline is one of the worst if read here. No real direction but just to degrade Joe and Kristie by so-called friends. I skipped some of the paragraphs because it was too awful, too much graphic sex. Sometimes less is more satisfying. Just give up on finishing this crappy POS....

fishgetterfishgetterabout 3 years ago

This at times was well written, but he is just a weakling who needs to find a bad mental hospital and check himself into it. Just needs to end the entire existence of trying to be a part of the human race. To take a fatal revenge against the 3 would not be too far from the pall oh human reaction, and very well deserved the 3. So much for social graces, they are not present in these 3 'people'.

bsonbsonalmost 3 years ago

You can't stop here. Please continue.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 2 years ago

I just stumbled across this story, and while I agree with a lot of the comments about the wife basically not truly loving her husband, and how the husband might want to exact revenge on Brie and her boyfriend, in the end, I loved the final scene of this tale, and I was sorry that you quit writing several years ago. Perhaps I'm just in a horny mood, but I love the thought of getting a video call from someone showing my wife (ex) about to get ridden hard and put up wet, and spanking the wife's pussy was HOT! Maybe some day you will return after a long absence, like CindysBob did, and write another chapter. 4 stars from me.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47over 2 years ago

To the owners of this site. This story was not finished yet you have allowed it to remain on your site from April 2018. I am sorry but you are really pissing me off as this is far from being the only time I have come to end of the story only to find it is not finished. Stories should only be added to the site if they are completed. I know they are free but it is totally wrong to let people read 4 chapters only to find the next part has not been submitted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Given it's 2021 and these stories were written in 2018 (side note, that feels soooo long ago), I doubt the next chapter(s) will be written. That's too bad as I was curious to see where the author took the characters. Personally, I'm not a big fan of the extreme pain that Kristi seemed to be experiencing a the end of this chapter. Would like to see when hubby returns home if Bri gets him to eat Derricks creampies, maybe suck his cock. Well, guess to our imagination.

PiusPaulPiusPaulover 2 years ago

Great story! A pity there is no more chapters. I would love to know what depraved things Bri and Derrick would have her doing

tarkabukktarkabukkalmost 2 years ago

I loved this, you did a great job on the story, so interesting, so unexpected, kept me interested to the end…so far…hope there’s more coming…

Thank you so much for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sometimes letting a good story drop is fun. It is frustrating but fun if your the author, BUT

WTF. So this is So wrong being all INTERESTING....and that....so doing this

final chapter I changed my Rating from 5 to 1ssssss. I hope you Die a

dickless wonder, and never to have sex again.. Love Ya

Death...in heaven Mr Bill

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Leaving it hanging 1sss Iwish I could you LESS Mr Bill

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Pretty sick, dude. Get some help. Soon.

Navy_gunnerNavy_gunnerabout 2 months ago

Sorry it is fun and games until the humiliation starts and others are invited in without consent hard and soft limit conversations.... I'd would be yelling at Bri get them out of my house and away from my wife or I will find each one of them starting with Derrick and shoot their socks off... then serve the wife with divorce papers naming Bri as the cause.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous