All Comments on 'Vietnamese Diana's Party'

by gwapodan

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Your story

Your storys are the best I have ever read

Please write somemore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
More garbage

If this story is like your first story, I do not believe that you only had one negative comment out of the thousands of comments you say you received. This is typical slut wife, wimp, pimp husband story that is the norm lately. Maybe the rest of the readers were to disgusted to comment. the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Side line to 'your story'

You are a dumb fuck. Is somemore a word in the English language?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
honesty pays

so if she cheats and honest about each episode, its ok - cut your losses

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Unbelievable

Lets see she cheated on you but told you the truth so thats ok. You are a first class wimp and deserve what you get in this relathionship.

SirenSeekerSirenSeekeralmost 13 years ago
Great Stories

I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your stories about the experiences of your wife Diana. It's been years since you've posted, but they are absolutely the best stories I've read on this site. Kudos to you and I hope that Diana has continued to enjoy the attentions of other men. You should write about them!!!

SirenSeeker

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another sick SOB

How can a man let his wife commit adultery and get aroused? No love and when will it stop?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
She is free

Now that you told her she can…. she will. That is what you wanted and you got it now and will continue to get it. Lucky you. Nice to see a wife that can be a slut and love you too in a way that you want it. You love to share her and she will eventually go further. I hope this progresses. I am reading this in 2014…. so tell us more.

hellsentguyhellsentguyover 8 years ago
fetish

Overall not too bad, though seriously unrealistic. I have a problem accepting it as a "TRUE" story. The annoying thing is the fetish for hand and toenails. I have only met one guy in a quite long life who gave a shit about nails. It was annoying as it was referenced in every paragraph. Enough already.

Watching the first guy.... maybe. watching the second never happened.. Even if she did get fucked, she told him and he used "licence" for the rest in a not very convincing way. As a story okay, but as a true story it gets a 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
slutty wife

she probably took care of the writer with her hand.

her vag. would be sore from taking the lion.

also the vag. would 'belong' to the alpha, and the hand to the cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My Wife

I know the people who work with My wife .. They know Me really well .. If that had been My Wife .. The company would be Shy 1 Salesman ..

MrKachingMrKachingover 2 years ago

You have a wonderful wife and I hope you continue to write of your adventures together.

It is so cool to have a promises wife who returns after a romp and tells all.

I enjoyed reading this very much!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author's wife thinks of the author as though he were less than a worm.

No wife would ever respect a worm. Her contempt for him is extreme

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous