All Comments on 'Viki Needed To Change'

by bigjon2

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Nice story

Nice story. I liked the build up of the tension, and the realistic appearence of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A very nice start BigIon2...

... so I'm hoping you will take this and expand it into additional chapters! Even if it is ~only~ (ONLY?) a fantasy from this point on, there are lots of possibilities, such as a reunion between this couple (they're both old enough to drive) :-). In just a few months, as they become Internet friends, or send a card to keep in touch, as they become more comfortable and desire to be with each other. They could start with a date, or a private Truth or Dare (in one of their bedrooms), MAYBE even involve a brother or sister of one of them (later on) etc., where the conversation is casually steered by one of them, to sex and then reflect upon "THAT day" and what the future may hold... The continued fantasies they both may have quietly entertained, but now with greater trust and courage...

Thanks for writing! I hope this might encourage you to take this story for a longer "ride".

I appreciate you sharing your imagination and writing talents with all of us!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago

oh come on, there just HAS to be a continuation go this story dude.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous