Village Woman Escapes from a Rogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pain he was causing her seemed to arouse the man. His manhood was coming to life as Sunita urgently continued to suck it. Once it started growing, it was soon too big for her mouth to accommodate. Now it was a 10-inch muscle that might have been made of steel. His balls contracted all the way up inside his body. He pulled violently on her long hair and his fingers squeezed inside of her body. Pre-cum was starting to seep from the opening at the tip of his cock and this was the foulest taste Sunita would ever have in her life.

As he removed his fingers from her pussy and arse, he reached down with his other hand and removed his dick from her mouth. Using her hair again, he pulled her around to face him and his massive penis leaped out at her and rested against her right cheek. His giant cock rubbed against her cheek and then came to rest against her forehead. Sunita found herself looking down the underside of his massive shaft and at the big blue vein underneath, pulsing with power. It was so menacing that it looked like it had grown another inch and she realised that it had to be just short of a foot long at full erection. Suddenly he slapped her across the face with the palm of his hand, then he slapped her on the other cheek with the big cock muscle he held in the other hand. After a few more of these masochistic whippings, he jammed his rod into her face but Sunita kept her mouth closed, not wanting to taste any more of his cum. She thought she would try and masturbate him to a climax.

Before she could grasp the situation or plan a strategy, a wet white jet of semen came flying out of his cock and she felt the warm splat on her face. As the load from this first burst was slowly oozing down from her cheekbone toward her lips, the next load of thick creamy whiteness hit her lips and chin, dripping on her chest. Then he jerked her hair back, so that the next load hit her lovely face, and the lids of her closed eyes. It got on her mouth, was in her ears, dripping across her chin, her forehead, matting her hair. And it didn't end there. He kept cumming and cumming into her face. She bravely held out in front of his fountain of cum. Soon not only her face but also her entire body was dripping in cum. It was hot like fire and smelled terrible. Sunita was amazed that one man could cum so much although she had only once before seen a man reach his climax and erupt.

He stood back from her and laughed. He threw his head back and roared with deep belly shaking laughter. At this point she broke down completely and started to cry the deepest tears she had felt since she had been a little girl. Cum was dripping off her eyebrows and making it hard for her to even see. Tears were streaking her face now and mixing with the man's foul white liquid as she sat on the ground naked, her elbows folded over her knees and her head resting on her arms. She cried till her eyes were dry, but she refused to let the overbearing sense of humiliation drown her; instead she told herself that she was still a virgin and that was important to her.

When she raised her head, he was gone. It was 9 o'clock at night and her first thought went to her parents and how worried they would be. She hastily wore her clothes, slipping the torn brassiere onto her bag, wrapped her woollen shawl tightly around her and set off in the direction she thought would lead to the wheat fields. The man had left the torch behind and she lighted her way out of the forest, she prayed that he had gone back to where he came from and wasn't lurking in the darkness beyond her field of vision.

When she reached home, she explained to her parents that the bus from Jaunpur had broken down and all the passengers had to walk a long distance since that was the last bus and no other vehicles came along that road. Sunita skipped dinner that night, bathed the muck and grime and filth out of her, and slept a very disturbed sleep.

She felt a great body of weight lift from her shoulders when a few weeks later she narrated the incident to her mother. It would take at least a year before she could relegate the memory of that night to the back of her mind where it would stay in her subconsciousness, raising its ugly head on rare occasions to trouble her. Over time however, it was only one episode that fuelled the restlessness brewing in Sunita's heart.

Eight months had gone by since the vicious incident in the fields; in another two months a new year would begin: 2008. Sunita was finding life in the village stifling. She had talked with Ram and his wife Anu whenever they would come home for holidays and they had always painted a very exciting picture of their time in New Delhi. Anu had found work as a house-keeper and baby-sitter for a family somewhere in the city and Ram had set up a small repair shop for motorcycles. They were happy in the big city.

Sunita thought that with her education she would not find it difficult to get work somewhere in Delhi; she didn't know what exactly she wanted to do but felt there were opportunities that she could avail. She had been discussing the idea with her mother for a few months now and while her mum had been against the thought initially, she was now coming around. Knowing that Ram and Anu were in Delhi she felt a lot more comfortable agreeing to let Sunita go there. Of course there were questions like where Sunita would stay, how she'd find a job, what work would she do, and so on. Most of these remained unanswered, except that initially she would stay with her cousin.

More time passed as these discussions progressed, but Sunita's determination never vacillated; she was now sure she had to get out of the village, she was convinced her destiny lay out there in the city. It was now November and winter was fast approaching again. One night, sitting at home with her parents and her younger sister, Sunita told them all what only her mother knew; she was leaving for New Delhi where she would stay initially with Ram and Anu, she would then find a job, she would write them letters and try and phone them every month, she would come home for holidays, she would earn money so they could all improve their lot... She talked without a break for fear that her father would interject when she stopped rambling.

But when she did stop, there was silence in the house for a moment. Then her younger sister burst into tears, ran over to Sunita, buried her head in her sister's lap and wailed. Sunita comforted her little sister with a hand on her head, then looked up to her father. His eyes were glistening and he was silent; didn't say a word. He then stood up and walked up to his daughter, towering over her as she sat cross-legged on the floor. He placed his hand on her head and told her that she would one day be a great woman, that the world was her stage and she could achieve anything she set her heart on. He blessed her, turned around and walked into the room he shared with Sunita's mother.

The next day, the whole village knew. There was some sorrow but the overwhelming emotion was to support their girl. The elders who had seen her from the day she was born all gave her their blessings; invitations for meals were insisted upon; small inexpensive but meaningful gifts were showered upon Sunita.

It was finally decided that Sunita would catch the train for Delhi from Jaunpur station on the 30th of December. Not for one moment did she fear for her safety; she refused to let last winter's horrendous experience cow her into any form of emotional submission, and she had no worry about travelling alone. However, nobody else shared her bravado, least of all her mother. The departure date had been fixed based on the fact that Raja, the 18 year old son of a farmer friend of Sunita's father was also travelling to Delhi on that date.

Sunita had known Raja since he was a toddler, having seen him grow into a strapping young lad. Although she was almost ten years his senior, her unmarried status had seen to it that they had played cricket and football together, they had gone in big groups to watch movies in Jaunpur, they had worked together in the fields and had visited each other's homes. Raja of course called her Didi, the vernacular for 'elder sister'. In fact all the youngsters in the village called her by that term.

Raja was going to Delhi for something that nobody in the village had ever done; he was going to college, so he was something of a celebrity. In fact, he had joined a college on the campus five months ago in the summer and had come home for a short break a week ago. He was now returning a little early because he wanted some private tuition in a couple of subjects that were posing him some problems. He stayed in a hostel within his college grounds and played on their cricket team; his academic results had so far been somewhat above par but his professors thought he had potential to excel.

On December 30th a large group - almost half the village - left for Jaunpur town in the morning. The train was scheduled to arrive at 1:30 in the afternoon, stop for seven minutes, and then roll off again. The group arrived in Jaunpur at about noon, and the bus driver took a small detour to let them all off at the railway station itself. Both Raja and Sunita had both bought their tickets earlier so there was no need to go to the ticket counter. But there were other important logistical arrangements to take care of.

Sunita's father and the village headman went to meet their friend Damodar, the station master. Damodar of course knew what the occasion was and had been briefed earlier. He was going to talk to the train conductor as soon as it rolled in and make arrangements for their children to be well looked after during the journey. When the Sadbhavna Express (Train No. 14015) pulled in to Jaunpur station, old man Damodar flagged it in and then went to meet his colleague the train conductor. They had a quick cup of chai together along with the engineer during which it was decided that Sunita and Raja would get sleeping berths in a compartment that had four sleepers. Since two of these, the upper bunks, were broken they would not be allotted to other passengers, thus leaving the two village youngsters in the safety and security of a cabin that could be locked and secured.

Sunita and Raja were told to board quickly since the first hoot of the steam engine signalled an impending departure. There was little time left in the sudden rush of things to say goodbye to everyone; Sunita hugged her mother and wiped a tear from her eyes, bent low and touched her father's feet asking for his blessings, held her youngest sister tightly and promised to be back soon - in time for her wedding, the date for which hadn't yet been fixed. Luggage was loaded into their compartment, Sunita and Raja clambered up the three steps to their coach, and then hung on to the rails by the door waving goodbye to everyone. There were copious tears streaming down Sunita's cheeks as she desperately wiped her face and tried to smile. The platform receded, her village still waving out to her, their voices and cries diminishing; only her mother stood unmoving in the crowd, her lips moving in silent prayer as the train pulled out of Jaunpur railway station.

Sunita walked into their compartment, still weeping, wondering if she was doing the right thing; wondering what lay ahead. A giant leap of faith.

The train picked up speed, the sounds of its wheels rattling along the steel rails filtering in through the barred window, coal dust flying into her face. Raja walked in some ten minutes later and asked his Didi if she was feeling okay. She nodded silently at him, trying to bring a smile on her face, saying everything was fine. They settled into the corners of the compartment, each on a bench-like berth against a window.

They were in a sleeper class coach that had four bunks in two tiers; the top two were unoccupied and the lower ones were for Sunita and Raja. They were padded benches that were relatively comfortable to sit or lie on and stretched across the breadth of the compartment. The cubicle was enclosed, with a door on one side leading to a corridor that ran the length of the coach, and two barred windows on the other side - one against the head of each berth. The compartment was about 7'x 7' in size.

The train had pulled out of Jaunpur a little before 2 o'clock in the afternoon and was now heading north-westwards towards Delhi. It was likely to be near about a 14-hour journey so Sunita and her student escort were expecting to get to the capital sometime before sunrise the next morning. Her cousin was expected to meet them at the station and take Sunita home while Raja was going to head off to the university. The two of them had both been given some packed food and snacks by their respective mothers to have on the journey; Sunita also carried some home-made delicacies for her cousin Ram, and his wife Anu.

Sunita sat on the bench facing the front of the train and would therefore face the late afternoon and evening setting sun; she also got coal dust in her eyes and on her face every time she slid open the glass shutter window. The air in the compartment got a little stifling if all the windows and door were kept shut, as a result both Sunita and Raja preferred to keep at least one window open. They chatted about many things whiling away the time; Sunita was very keen to hear all about Raja's college, the subjects he studied, the professors, the hostel, the other boys from all parts of the country, the food, their activities, everything.

Sunita asked Raja if he knew what type of work she may be able to find in Delhi but he wasn't very conversant with what opportunities existed, especially for someone with limited formal education. So they talked instead of what odd jobs he would occasionally do, like tutoring school children, or working in a restaurant cleaning the dishes and utensils. They talked about friends that he had made in college, and Raja told her about the girls and how liberal they were. Sunita wanted to hear more so Raja told her about his girlfriend from his economics class; he told her about going out for movies with her, taking her to the university café, holding hands, necking behind the library, even kissing.

They had been chatting away the time, not realising that it had become dark outside. The occasional street lights in isolated villages close to the railway tracks would whiz by every now and then; sometimes the train would rush through a station where it did not have a scheduled stop; twice since leaving Jaunpur they had stopped and Raja had got earthen cups of tea for both of them from vendors on the station platform. They ate a small meal, went to the washroom, laid out a bed sheet on their berths, used their hand baggage as pillows, and lay back on the padded sleepers.

Raja kept his head on the side of his shuttered window while Sunita lay in the opposite direction, her feet against the window; this way they could face each other and carry on their conversation. Neither of them had changed their clothes so Raja just lay supine while Sunita used the extended drape of her saree, the pallu, as a makeshift covering. They talked some more, lying on opposite bunks, and Sunita started feeling drowsy; the emotions and commotion of the day getting the better of her. They switched off the main light overhead but all compartments had a blue night-light that couldn't be switched off. Sunita dragged a section of her pallu over her face, shut her eyes and tried to get some sleep.

The steady rocking of the carriage as the train rushed through the darkness lulled Sunita into a restless sleep; her breathing was steady and deep, her tiredness overpowering the body. In a few minutes she was in deep slumber, having pushed all trepidation and worry to the back burner of her mind; she turned over on her side, facing the wall, drew her legs up slightly and continued sleeping.

Raja on the other hand was finding it extremely difficult to shut his eyes, leave alone fall asleep. For years he had thought of Sunita as much more than a surrogate sister; like many young men in the village he had long eyed her with lust in his eyes. But like for everyone else, she was beyond his wildest hopes if not his imagination. Over the years he had lusted for her but never spoke of it to anyone, but whenever he masturbated he always pictured Sunita didi. Now, lying down on his bunk, he was fantasising about her like he had done so often in the past; only this time, she was right there in front of his eyes.

He stared at her, draped as she was in her saree from head to ankles, only her feet exposed to the cool breeze coming through the window. He could make out through the saree the outline of her blouse and the bare neck and midriff; in fact he could even see the outline of her brassiere through the blouse. But the view that had him in complete rapture for the last few minutes was that of Sunita's backside, the swell of the hips and buttocks growing out of her narrow waist. In fact, while they were still chatting earlier in the evening, he kept trying to steal glances at her ample bosom and the deep cleavage between her breasts, either through the material of her saree or on those rare occasions when her pallu dropped.

Now, his penis was struggling to an erection inside the confines of his underwear and his trousers. He rubbed along the length of his cock as it grew along the inside of his thigh, stroking it gently, knowing that he would have to use his hands if he was going to get any relief tonight. At first he thought of going to the bathroom at one end of coach but the sight of Sunita's well clad arse was not something he could leave behind. A sudden but slight braking of the train disturbed the steady rhythmic rocking of the compartment and Sunita, still asleep, changed her posture; she now lay on her back. Raja of course devoured the sight of her mountainous breasts thrusting upwards, the saree slipping down the contours to reveal her blouse.

He stared at her boobs, wondering whether it was his imagination or for real, but he was convinced he could see the outline of Sunita's nipples through the clothing. He silently pulled the zipper of his pants down and snuck his hand through the fly, gripping his ever hardening cock. Sunita, her deep sleep having been disturbed, turned over again and faced the fall, showing Raja the shape of her covered buttocks again. Her waist remained uncovered, exciting him at the thought of her smooth silky skin.

To Raja, Sunita was the perfect figure of feminine beauty! A woman clothed in the delicate drapes of a saree; the beautiful face, perfectly shaped; an inviting mouth with those luscious lips; exquisite rounded shoulders, those full and beautiful arms; and that undulating bosom with proudly swelling breasts filling out her modest but still desire-provoking blouse. He wanted desperately to reach out and touch her exposed skin at the waist; he kept thinking that there was nothing between his hand and the smooth skin of her legs except a thin saree and a petticoat. As he stroked his penis, he imagined the thrill of feeling the warm, palpitating body of this lovely woman in his arms. He looked at her beautiful breasts which were round, plump and firm looking, longing to take possession of those lovely, lovely breasts; to press them in his hand, to devour them and their dark hardened tips with his mouth.

Raja rose from his berth still rubbing his cock which was now hard and erect; he took a step across the compartment and stood next to Sunita's sleeping form looking at the profile of her face. He bent his knees till his cock touched her saree clad hips and rubbed against it, pushing the swollen head against the plumpness of her buttocks, constantly stroking himself. When Sunita stirred in her sleep, he quickly went back to his sleeper and lay down again, pulling his shirt down to cover his hard-on, mortally scared that she would see him. But his desperation never ebbed; his erection remained as hard as a steel rod.