Village Woman Escapes from a Rogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunita woke up slowly, opened her eyes but didn't move. She was facing the wall of the cubicle and could see Raja's reflection in a small mirror that was attached to the side, about 18 inches above the bunk. She saw him lying on top of his berth, his belt unbuckled and trousers pushed down to his hips, his hand around his erection like a fist, moving up and down. Sunita had never seen a man masturbating before.

His eyes were closed and his face grimaced as the hand strokes got faster and faster over the next three or four minutes. She was mesmerised by the images playing out before her in the mirror; hypnotised as Raja's efforts were bringing him closer to orgasm; she could hear the slapping sounds of his hand against groin and she could hear his soft gentle moans. Despite her shock and complete surprise, Sunita felt the whole scene to be bizarrely erotic and she could feel her own excitement; sense that tingling and dampness between her own thighs, her breathing getting heavier.

Suddenly Sunita snapped out of her semi trance as Raja let out a loud groan and his body began to jerk; he was cumming. She watched as his spunk shot from his cock into the air and down onto his belly and his shirt; first from a single emission and then from a steady flow pulsating from his cock. The amount shocked her, his belly seemed covered in it and his right hand overrun; it truly was an amazing scene. As he lay still but breathing heavy, blushing Sunita decided to shut her eyes and turn slowly on to her back.

She stirred as she heard a rustling noise from Raja's berth, knowing that he was now making himself decent by pulling his trousers up and buckling his belt. She opened her eyes and saw that he was staring at her, a look of guilt and confusion mingled with the remnants of his lust. She herself was still aroused from what she had seen in the mirror. The blue night light was still on and the darkness outside the train compartment was complete as the locomotive trundled along its way to Delhi. Raja continued to look at Sunita, and she at him; not a word was exchanged but she felt Raja knew that she had witnessed his masturbation, especially when she saw him glance at the mirror on the wall next to her bunk.

For almost an hour, they looked at each other, Raja now feeling bold enough to openly stare at the cleavage between Sunita's breasts which she didn't cover once the pallu had slipped off. She in turn stared at his crotch, realising that the bulge in his trousers was still amply visible. The Raja raised himself on his elbows and pushed his back against the window sill at the head of his bunk, looking at Sunita in an almost challenging fashion. Still silent, Sunita lowered her legs and sat up on her berth; then got up, crossed the gap between the two berths and sat down on the edge of Raja's sleeper. She looked at him for a moment as he lay there; she saw the lust in his eyes and the bulge in his trousers, it was almost as if he was pleading with her to give him release. He said nothing as she unbuckled his trousers and unzipped him but he sighed loudly as she started to tug them down. Lifting his hips, he allowed her to pull them right down along with his briefs.

Sunita had seen his cock in the mirror barely an hour ago but it seemed bigger close up and in her hand. She was impressed with it, actually, because it was bigger than the only other male erection she had seen before; memories of the bastard vagrant rogue rapist in her village were shelved in some inaccessible part of her brain. She simply held on to Raja's cock at first; held it loosely as she looked at it; held it gently as she sized it up, then she tightened her grip slightly as she moved her hand up and down. Raja moaned softly and closed his eyes.

As her hand movements got faster and her grip got tighter, she could sense his excitement growing; his breathing grew heavier and his facial contortions increased and his hand wandered across to rest on her thigh. She allowed it to stay there. She had no intention of letting this go any further but she enjoyed feeling his hand there, enjoyed feeling his heat and enjoyed feeling his grip get tighter as he approached his climax.

It came quicker than she had expected. She knew he was quite close because his moans were getting louder and more frequent but when he gave one loud groan and started to jerk, it did take her by surprise. So did his gushes of spunk. His cock just kept gushing and gushing until there was no more left to come. For a few minutes he just lay there until his moans subsided and then he opened his eyes to look at her. "Thank you, Didi," he told her.

Within minutes, Raja cleaned up with his handkerchief, wiping the semen off Sunita's hand and wrist, then his own belly and a few drops that had splattered his trousers. Getting up, he held her by her arms and gently laid her down on his berth, looking at her with almost absolute love in his eyes. He didn't say a word as she lay down, a little confused and somewhat embarrassed, but all the same she lay down on the bed and he sat down beside her. Her hair askew, coming loose again so he ran his fingers through her long flowing mane, framing her beautiful face.

Raja placed a hand gently on one of Sunita's ankles, lightly stroking it, taking her toes in his hand and playing with them, then leaning forward and kissing her saree covered knee which was bent and not far from his face. He then ran his fingers along her calves and upwards towards the back of her knee. Sunita gave herself to the sensations that Raja's caressing was generating as his hands glided up along the inside of her thigh. For a few feverish seconds, she struggled with the thoughts that rushed through her mind; Raja was a kid, like her little brother, what on earth was he doing, and why was she letting him carry on. But when she felt his fingers approach her pubic area and slip in between the edge of her panties, she responded by lifting her hips to allow him to go further.

Sunita shut her eyes and surrendered completely to the erotic moment. After pushing her saree and petticoat up past her knees and letting the dress gather around her waist, Raja ran his fingers slowly around the edge of Sunita's panties, deliberately savouring the moments of actually touching her flesh. Sunita then opened her eyes and in the strange blue light of the compartment, looked at his face as he fingered her panties. They were black and lacy and see-through, they clung tightly to the outline of her moist pussy. As he reached for the waistband Sunita lifted her hips again and he took them down, very slowly.

Sunita's dark bush of pubic hair was untrimmed and thick and Raja ran his fingers through the overgrowth; her vaginal lips however were completely devoid of hair and her pubic mound was swollen and quite prominent. He caught her gaze, she looked embarrassed, perhaps because he was staring at her. Looking away, he reached into his carry bag and took out his electric shaver, opened the top and removed the blades, then screwed it back and switched it on. Sunita breathed with a mixture of trepidation and anticipation as his hand brought the vibrating gadget down to her knees. He then began gently sliding it between her knees as she relaxed and shut her eyes again.

Raja used his electric razor like a vibrator, starting at the knees, tender soft touches to begin with; moving slowly upwards as Sunita's legs parted involuntarily; gentle explorations of the flesh until the thighs opened, so that by the time he reached the mound it was completely wet and sodden, highly sensitive, and desperate for attention. Sunita, with what little logical awareness still remained, thought this was the most sensual experience of her life, way beyond anything that she had done to pleasure herself.

He stroked her behind the knees, vibrations on the soft inner flesh to relax her, slowly creeping higher; Sunita subconsciously parted her legs still wider, her breathing grew heavier and she mouthed silent moans as he reached her crotch; slowly and tantalisingly he touched her before moving away again, each time bringing it back for a longer time, until her moans became more vocal. "Open wider," Raja whispered.

Sunita did as she was told, desperate for the touch of it against her pussy; she wanted it to stay there; wanted it to enter; wanted its penetration, but he just kept teasing her. He kept pulling it away. She grew so impatient that she reached down and tried to guide it into her but he gently pulled away. She moaned softly; then again as he held it against her opening. She felt her juices running, soaking her cunt so that the makeshift vibrator that penetrated her could be welcomed deep inside. She moaned loudly and unashamedly; nobody and nothing had ever made her feel like this; none of her sisters or friends had ever told her that it was like this; no one had ever treated her like this.

He penetrated her fully with the rounded head of the shaver and then pulled it out to rub between her pussy lips; Sunita could feel her body building up to a climax now. It rested against her clit for a moment and then slid down to her opening again and slipped deep inside. Then it withdrew again to move back to her clitoris. Sunita had never even done this to herself before.

With each penetration she began to push herself against him and Raja responded by thrusting the vibrator in and out. He knew that she was close to coming now; her cries were getting louder and her pleadings more vocal, pleading with him not to stop, crying out in ecstasy. Her body was beginning to shake as well; Raja could feel her wetness against his fingers; the vibrating shaver was wet with her juices and the inside of her thighs were runny with her moistness.

He looked up at her face; eyes closed, mouth open uttering cries, and cheeks twisting with contortions. He could see her nipples through her clothing too, erect and prominent. He reached with his other hand and took a nipple between his fingers and squeezed. Sunita cried out as he squeezed again.

She was starting to cum now. As Raja started to speed up the thrusts of the electric shaver inside her vagina, he leant over. His face was over her mound; he could smell her juices now; almost taste them. As he pressed his lips against the soft dark hairs of her pussy he reached out with his tongue and found her clitoris. Sunita let out a loud and almost deafening scream as her body jerked violently. Her climax was the strongest she had ever experienced; squirting juices onto Raja's tongue as he lustfully lapped it up savouring the sweet muskiness of her orgasm.

For a while she just lay there, softly moaning until her breathing subsided. Raja sat patiently watching her; watching her recover from her climax. He wondered if Sunita didi had never experienced anything like it before and for a moment wondered why she wasted herself being single and alone. When Sunita finally opened her eyes and looked up at him, she gave an embarrassed smile. They didn't say a word to each other and the noise of the train thundering along the tracks suddenly sounded deafening.

A few minutes later, he helped her off the bed and watched as she pulled her panties back up and lowered the petticoat and saree. She gathered her full and long hair, knotted it up on top of her head, straightened the folds in her saree, and got up to go to the washroom outside the cabin. When she returned, she had washed and freshened up and now sat on her berth. Knowing, with a wisdom that often belied her age that the best way for Raja and her to deal with what had happened was to treat it as just another stop on their journeys through life. They would never again talk about this night, nor would they allow it to weigh on their consciences.

With less than two hours to go of their 14-hour train journey, Sunita started talking about Delhi and what awaited them. Raja suggested that she should get a cell phone as soon as possible and gave her his number, telling her to call as soon as she bought a phone. She wasn't sure yet what her purchase priorities would be, having carried only a limited amount of money from the village. Clearly she needed to get a job at the absolute earliest.

At 4:36 in the morning of December 31st, the Sadbhavna Express (Train No. 14015) pulled in to Delhi railway station. Even before the train stopped, Sunita saw her cousin Ram on the platform and breathed a sigh of relief. Things were starting well in Delhi.

*******