All Comments on 'Violet's Long Ride'

by Littleblackrosegarden

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
GreenTulipGreenTulipover 7 years ago
Interesting relationship

Hope this is the start of some further exploration into this relationship. I admire your ability to construct it - relationships between the characters is thing I find most difficult in my own writing. The fact that you make it so complex here adds a lot to the erotica, and the quality of your writing keeps pace with the ideas very well I think. I found myself almost fighting an increasingly delicious arousal as a result - just the right side of reluctance as I normally don't read this kind of story.

LittleblackrosegardenLittleblackrosegardenover 7 years agoAuthor
Underage?

It says twice that they were at the end of their 18th year, so almost 19

Nikodemus00Nikodemus00over 7 years ago

Your chronology is backward. The END of the first year makes a baby 1 year old, so if they're nearing the end of their 18th year, then they are almost 18...thus being 17 years old.

LittleblackrosegardenLittleblackrosegardenover 7 years agoAuthor
Pointless reporting.

"Until the end of your eighteenth year. That was the deal. That ended months ago." = turned 18 months ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Category?

How. Is. This. Non Con?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great job

Honestly idk why everyone is so concerned with their age. The story line and the content of this story is excellent. To the author, please continue this story! I love it so much, I look forward to reading more of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous