All Comments on 'Virgin Buddy Can't Get Laid Ch. 02'

by Comicshopbob

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
galisongalisonabout 7 years ago
Nice

Sweet story, very sweet. Love the taking advantage.

muncher354muncher354about 7 years ago
Wow!

All I can say is, there had better be a part 3!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Holy Balls this is AWESOME

Please let us know how quickly the part 3 will be coming. This is great great stuff.

ComicshopbobComicshopbobalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

Great to hear from people that enjoyed these! I will probably get around to a third part at some point. I don't really have an idea for it yet though, just something vague that still needs to evolve a bit. So It may be a while before I'll actually get around to writing it, but something is in the works for part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep using her

As long as you keep her reluctant and the boyfriend confused about it all you can continue this theme for a while. Very hot, keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
when can we expect part 3?

part one was amazing i've cum to it many times, can't wait to continue the story! any update on when we could be getting chapter 3?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Hey so how is that part 3 coming along?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
part 3?

i assume were never going to get a part 3 but i can dream

kolson111kolson111about 3 years ago

Hope you are writing a sequel

ComicshopbobComicshopbobabout 3 years agoAuthor

Yes, I am. I’ve been writing chapter 3 “His Birthday Party” off and on when I have time. I think it’s only about half finished but Maybe I’ll try to edit it up and post what I’ve got as part one of two...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

God please post it, I always find myself coming back to this story and hoping you’ve put more out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

visit this page almost everyday hoping for an update

Lolo2708Lolo2708almost 3 years ago

I come here nearly every day to see if you posted the following part, the waiting is killing me !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think we are still a lot waiting for the third part, don't make us wait any longer

kolson111kolson111over 2 years ago

How is it going with part 3?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Give us the next part as a gift for Christmas

kolson111kolson111about 2 years ago

How is it going with a part 3?

intifada1intifada1almost 2 years ago

Parts 3, 4 and 5 please. One of my all time favorites

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think we will never see the next part :'(

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a great set up.

If he tells his girl then she knows he let it happen, if he doesn't his friends words while fucking her unprotected pussy with his bigger dick would happen on a regular let's spoke pot visit.

I don't tge new cuck cleans up her pussy with his head between her sleeping legs hoping that erases the evidence.

I can wait for the interactions and struggling emotions between the 3 of them.

LEBECLEBECover 1 year ago

Great story. I love the gradual progression. Ed needs to take the next step and completely lose his shyness. In fact, he needs to overdo it and fuck her while she’s awake, reluctant and too horny to say No, possibly without her husband being present (but with a video record he can watch later). Please keep going!

Lolo2708Lolo2708over 1 year ago

Does anyone want to keep going the story ? I don't think the author will

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

And then what happened, his friend meant it when he claimed her slut pussy as his own.

This is a great story of his friend slowly taking more and more.

ComicshopbobComicshopbob6 months agoAuthor

Ok, ok… I’ve submitted the first half. Pending approval to be published.

*****

When I woke up Edd had already gone home. Lily seemed to have no idea what had happened the second time, and I didn't let on that I’d seen the video. We didn't hear from him for a few weeks and then I got a call from Edd out of the blue.

His buddy Mike was throwing him a Birthday party and he wanted Lily and I to come. What’s the worst that could happen? I figured he wasn't going to pull anything with a bunch of people around so we might as well go and have some fun, right?

…right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Any recommendations for a aimilar story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous