All Comments on 'Virgin Buddy Can't Get Laid'

by Comicshopbob

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great

Story

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
This is for making us laugh?

This is for making us laugh, like "American Pie"? It seems as childness as the movie and as the movie not funny at all...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why?

Keep her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Only idiotic crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only laughable!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is now the site where Laurel doesn't give a fuck and allows stories to be posted where ever regardless of HER OWN GUIDELINES for where they should be posted per their theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Uh, OK.

Are you done?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love it

don't listen to the haters, haters don't know how to do anything else

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
WRONG CATEGORY

You probably would have better scores in another category.

To anonymous who always paste his rant about Laurel messing with the scores--a word of advice--get a life. You're like a record that keeps skipping back to play the same thing over and over; you get annoying at first, but later we begin to feel sorry for anyone with such a limited view point on life.

ComicshopbobComicshopbobover 7 years agoAuthor
Wife, girlfriend - essentially the same shit. Why people getting so butt-hurt about this?

First attempt at writing one of these, so thanks for the feedback, positive or negative, from those with something relevant to say! I know it's not high quality stuff, but it wasn't meant to be novel quality. If you want that, open your wallet and support a professional author.

Complaining without offering a suggestion or solution is just bitching...anyone getting this upset about this story featuring a girlfriend instead of a wife is an idiot. If it really bothers you that much there's a simple solution - copy, paste, find and replace.

WyntersWyntersover 7 years ago
This is Porn

I find it surprising how many people leave comments on stories just to bitch about what they just read. If you don't like it then don't read it. There are thousands of other stories that you can go read. To the writer I just wanna say good first story and while there could have been a bit more build up to make it more significant I still enjoyed it overall. I especially liked how he would slip into her pussy on accident. Would love to read a few more stories with that element in it. The accidental nature of it is kinda hot. Also the husband mentioned unprotected sex and that is also a big turn on. The risk involved with whats going on. Just some topics to think about in the future. A sequel would be interesting. Thanks for the story!

ComicshopbobComicshopbobover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks Wynters

I appreciate the feedback, that whole pussy slip idea actually is what inspired the story in the first place. It happened to us once by accident and the idea sort of evolved from there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lily gets more.

I think Lily needs to go visit Ed in the other room while her boyfriend is still sleep. Letting Ed fuck her ass some more.

If she does that she, and he wakes to Ed filling another condom he needs to marry her.

But they need make sure Ed is at the reception also, and when her husband gets drunk, Ed will help Lily take him to the honeymoon suite.

As Lily makes sure her new husband is on the bed right, Ed then needs to get behind Lily and raise her dress and fuck her as shes bent over the bed.

Ed will be fucking her cunt this time and he needs to fill her with his cum which will make her scream with an orgasm, waking her husband and as he ask whats going on?

She will tell he Ed was just giving her their wedding gift.

And then she climbs on the bed and straddles her husbands face and lowers her cum filled cunt to his mouth.

Lets hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i would like

to see a sequel to this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

Very hot. Love the realism. Weird people in the comments though. Please keep writing more. The second one's hot too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great job! Keep writing for us!!!!

Love both of your stories. I want more. It doesn't even need to be in this series. Just keep writing. Be prolific! Make us happy with your storytelling

RoammeRoammeover 5 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

I LOVED this tale. I hope it was real

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

trashy people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous