Virgin Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They took me at my word. Even Shelly and Sharon spent a long time staring at me. "That's the sexiest thing I've ever seen in person." Sharon said aloud. And she got plenty of agreements from the others.

Mike said, "Damn, Gina, we all knew you have an awesome rack, but holy fuck! Your tits are . . ."

"Fucking incredible!" Sharon finished his sentence for him.

"Yeah" He agreed, "that's what I was about to say."

With my arms still away from my sides, I did a slow pirouette for them, which drew many more compliments. When I was facing them again and all eyes were on my breasts, I said to the group, "You can touch them if you want, but each of you for just for a minute. I don't want this to turn into an orgy or something.

Brad was the closest to me, so he was first to reach up and fondle my naked breasts. When he lingered too long though, Mike put a hand on his shoulder and pulled him away, taking his place immediately.

I was already so horny I felt like masturbating right there and then, but I wanted to hold out as long as I could. I was surprised when Sharon beat David to me and began caressing my breasts. She was very skinny and almost totally flat chested. "Gawd, I'm so, so fucking jealous. If I had a pair like these, I'd want the whole world to see them. I'd become a nudist for sure."

Quite to my surprise, I found having another girl's hands on me very sensual and exciting, but it drove the guys absolutely crazy. They were hooting and clapping and shouting things like "Whoa baby" and "Now that's hotter than fish grease." Mike hollered out, "Boing!" And we all laughed, knowing his meaning.

When her time was up, she stepped away. David, always the gentleman, bent slightly at the waist and waved for Shelly to go ahead of him. I was surprised again when she stepped up to me and took her turn. Again, the guys went crazy and again I loved every second of it. She was fairly stocky and had nice sized breasts herself, so I took it as a high compliment when she whispered to me, "They feel incredible."

When David finally did take his turn, I announced to the group, "Oh, I forgot to mention that the last in line gets a kiss. And I put my hands on David's head and pulled his mouth firmly to mine.

Behind him, Shelly, said, "If I'd known that, I'd have gone last." But when everyone except David turned to look at her, she held out her palms and said, "No, I'm not one of 'those' girls, but holy shit, I would have kissed her in a heartbeat." I broke off my kiss with David and we all had a great laugh.

* * *

It was a warm evening, so we decided to build a fire and roast hotdogs and marshmallows over it. By the time we had the fire going good, I'd been naked for well over an hour and my pussy was so hot I could have used it to start the fire. I had just finished my second beer, and I announced that I had to pee.

"Me too" Shelly said, followed by Sharon.

Instead of going inside, we headed off into the woods. After peeing, we dried ourselves with leaves. Just as we were about to head back to where we'd built the fire, Shelly said, "I meant what I said before. I really wanted to kiss you."

Sharon spoke up, "Me too, I just didn't have the guts to say it."

I looked at them both, "Have you two . . ."

"Gawd no!" Shelly gasped. "Neither of us are that way. But we would with you, or at least I know I would."

I don't know what made me say what I did. Perhaps it was because I was so horny, or maybe it was the beer, but either way, I said, "Well, you're both doing me a big favor by being here . . . and no one is looking, so I'm game if you are."

Shelly walked up to me, still questioning me with her eyes, so I put my hands on her cheeks and pulled her to me for a full body hug and kissed her, slipping my tongue into her mouth. Our kiss only lasted fifteen seconds or so, but wow! That really got my pussy throbbing. "Gawd!" I said, "That was intense."

Shelly agreed, "Intense doesn't half describe it. I loved it. My pussy is dripping wet, and I don't mean from pee." And then she turned to Sharon, "Go ahead. It's incredible."

So Sharon slowly walked up to me and we kissed the same way, except she found my left breast with her hand and kneaded it while we kissed. I almost came, so when we broke our kiss, I said, "Whew! Damn! You two are great kissers. I almost came."

"Me too" came the reply from both of them.

"We'll keep this just between us, okay?"

Both eagerly agreed.

* * *

After we ate our hotdogs and marshmallows, I couldn't wait any longer. All of them had been staring at my body unabashedly the entire time, and I was so horny I was sure I'd faint if I didn't get myself off—and soon. "I'm so horny I'm afraid I'll burst. It's time."

"Here or inside?" David asked.

I thought about it for only a couple of seconds, It was dark out by then, and I was afraid they wouldn't be able to see well enough. "I think inside will be more comfortable."

David and Mike doused the fire with sand and we all went inside. Brad pulled the stuffed imitation leather chair over in front of the couch. I wasted no time. I sat in the chair and slid my ass to the edge. My five best friends sat on the couch in front of me—except for Shelly, who slid to the floor directly in front of me to make more room for the guys. Then I immediately began rubbing my aching pussy. I put my fingers inside me to slicken them before picking up the pace and pressure.

I forced myself to keep my eyes open. I wanted to watch their eyes while they watched me. I had a fairly substantial orgasm in less than two minutes, but I didn't stop. I knew there were two or three more to come.

"Oooooo, that's number one." Shelly cooed.

My second orgasm came less than two minutes later and was much more powerful. I had trouble keeping my eyes open during it, but I managed, barely.

"Number two is in the books." Shelly, obviously the official score keeper, announced.

It took almost five minutes for me to get to the third, but I could feel that it was going to be a great one. My hand was a blur as I got closer and closer. You could have heard a pin drop in the room if it hadn't been for the slurping sounds my slick fingers were making on the inside of my pussy lips and clit. When that one arrived, I know I screamed, but I couldn't understand what exactly. And then I felt something . . . I thought I must have peed myself, and then my world went dark.

I don't know how long I was out, but when I finally managed to open my eyes, I saw my five best friends, all with stunned expressions on their faces. Finally, after what I'm sure was over a minute, Shelly said in a tone that expressed great awe, "She's a squirter."

When I looked down at her, she was covered in wetness. I was mortified, "Did I pee on you? I'm so sorry."

"No, it's not pee. It's cum. You squirted cum on me—a lot of cum."

Gawd! I was so ashamed, all I could say was, "I'm so, so sorry."

Brad spoke up, "I've seen it in porn movies on the internet, but I didn't think it was real."

"Yeah, me too." Mike agreed. "I thought it was all bullshit."

"Do you do that every time?" Sharon asked me.

"I've . . . it's never happened before."

Mike asked, "Do you always black out?"

"No, I've never done that either. I'm so sorry, Shelly."

"Don't worry about it. I brought extra clothes. These will wash." And then she added, much to the delight of the guys, "Actually, it tasted nice . . . very slick."

I hadn't realized until hearing her say it, that I had actually squirted on her face too.

* * *

"Well, as badly as I hate to give up the view, I'm heading outside. I hope there aren't any bears out there." Mike announced.

Shelly shocked us all by standing up and starting to pull her wet clothes off. Go outside if you want, but I need to take care of business right fucking now. You can watch or take care of yourself. I don't give a shit."

"Well, if you girls don't mind . . ." And mike began removing his shorts.

"I don't." Sharon said, pulling off her T-shirt. I'm with Shelly."

"I can promise you I don't mind." I said.

And the next thing I knew, all five of my best friends were naked and masturbating openly in front of me and each other. I guess the three cocks being stroked were all about average, although David's was a bit thicker than the other two. Shelly and Sharon were watching them with interest while they working themselves toward orgasm. Judging from the looks on their faces, I had a hunch that those were the first hard cocks either of them had ever seen in person. I knew they were my first, and I was fascinated.

Likewise, it was my guess that David, Mike and Brad had never seen a naked pussy in person before mine. Shelly and Sharon had Brazilin trims just as I did, and the guys seemed absolutely fascinated by watching them masturbate, just as they had been while watching me. Brad even knelt on the floor right in front of Sharon to get a closer view.

At that moment, I came to understand something. While I knew they loved looking at my body, my three male friends were thoroughly enjoying watching Shelly and Sharon as well. And my two female friends were captivated by watching the guys jack off.

A question popped into my mind. Why hadn't they fooled around with each other before? Was it out of respect or was it out of shyness or fear? Whatever it was, I was glad that "my party" finally got them over it, even if not so far as getting physical with each other, at least enough to get naked and masturbate without fear of being rebuffed. To me, that was a huge positive side affect of me opening up about my own needs, and it made me proud I'd done it.

* * *

Surprisingly, Shelly and Sharon were the first to cum, both of them announcing it with loud moans of pleasure. But they were the last to cum as well. Both of them continued to masturbate long after the three guys had cum all over the hardwood floor in front of them.

I'd never seen a boy cum in person, and it fascinated me to no end. I found myself getting horny again from watching it. And it must have had the same affect on Sharon and Shelly. Their most powerful orgasms came after watching all three boys cum. I loved darting my eyes back and forth from their spurting cocks to their faces. Each of their faces contorted as if they were in a great deal of pain. Of course, I knew that wasn't the case.

A couple of minutes after they were all done, Shelly asked, "So, what's next?"

That brought a huge round of laughter from all of us.

After everyone, still totally naked, opened another beer, Sharon announced, "There's something I want to do, and I want to do it right here, right now, and I don't care what any of you think about me for wanting to do it."

And having said that, she walked over to where I was sitting, "Gina, all of this never would have happened without you." Then she bent over, and gave me the same kind of kiss we'd shared out in the trees.

Shelly jumped to her feet and moved toward me. "I feel the same way. Thank you so much." And she bent and gave me a long deliberate and passionate kiss.

Each of the boys, their cocks all hard and twitching again from watching us girls kiss, followed suit, each giving me a deep kiss in turn. I was in heaven. I'd never felt so loved as I did in that moment.

When David, the last of them stepped away from me, he said in a sincere tone, "Please don't take this wrong, but as much as I loved kissing you, seeing Sharon and Shelly do it is a thousand times better."

That brought the house down with squeals from the girls and hoots and applause from the other guys.

All I could think of to say was, "Well alrighty then, we'll just have to move that to the top of the menu for round two."

* * *

We all had been drinking beer at about the same rate, so we all had to pee at about the same time. The guys went outside, and the girls went to the bathroom inside. I was second on the toilet, and while I was peeing, Shelly shocked me by leaning over and kissing me deeply while I peed.

"Wow, what was that for?" I asked her when she backed away.

"No particular reason—except that I knew you couldn't get away." She responded with a giggle.

I was still on the toilet, and postponed cleaning myself long enough to ask, "Really, you two have never . . .?"

Both of them shook their heads, so I said, "Well, what have you been waiting for, a written invitation?"

Both of their jaws dropped, and then they looked at each other. They shrugged in unison and Shelly said, "I guess it just never came up."

"Well, it's up now, so what are you waiting for? You know, before the night is over, you're going to want to turn the guys on enough to watch them jack off again. I think watching girls kiss will get them in the mood really fast."

Sharon said, "I don't think that's going to be a problem. Looking at your tits will provide plenty of inspiration for them. Still, I guess it couldn't hurt. I'm game."

Shelly didn't wait. She grabbed Sharon by the hair and pulled her close. They kissed passionately for a very long time. During their kiss, both reached up and caressed each others breasts.

While they were still kissing and fondling each other, I said, "See, it's nice isn't it?"

When they broke their kiss, Shelly was the first to speak, "Fucking awesome!"

"I agree." Sharon said.

"Well then, now we know. We like doing it, and it drives the guys wild. It's the best of both worlds." We all laughed and agreed to use our new found play to make sure the guys had nice hard cocks to stroke for us.

* * *

I was sitting in the chair watching the guys clean up their mess on the floor when I started teasing at my pussy. I wasn't masturbating, just lazily playing. Mike saw what I was doing and moved over, sitting on the floor with his back against the couch.

"What are you thinking?" I asked him curiously.

"I'm just looking at your pussy. I've never seen one in person."

"Oh, so you're curious about what a pussy looks like, huh?"

"Uh, yes. I've seen plenty in videos, but not in person, and for sure not like this."

"Well then, it's time you see one." I spread my pussy lips and ask him, "Do you know what this is?"

"Yes, it's your clitoris."

Both of the other guys moved over to see as well, so I pulled my feet up onto the chair, draped my legs over the arms, and opened myself up for them, "And this?"

"Your pee hole." Brad said.

"Yes, you're right."

"Now, if I crook my finger in this way" I said, putting a finger inside me, "and make a motion like I'm calling you over, I can feel my G-Spot. You'll know it when you find it. It's shaped kind of like an egg, and it has a course texture—like a muscle without skin over it."

"Wow!" Mike exclaimed. "Can I feel it?"

When I hesitated, Sharon jumped in, "You can feel mine, but you have to be at just the right angle. C'mon, I'll help you."

The next thing I knew, Mike had two fingers inside Sharon and he said, "I feel it. Yes, it's like a muscle, rough with a lot of texture."

Sharon leaned her head back, "Yes, just rub it like that. It feels wonderful when you do it just like that."

"My turn" Brad said, but Shelly stopped him, "No, let them be. Here, you can feel mine." And she sat back on the couch and spread her legs.

David showed me a pleading look, so I crooked a finger to him. I guided his fingers inside me and helped him find my G-Spot. When he found it, his eyes widened and sparkled.

"Remember where it is." I admonished him, "And when you can, try to find it with your hard cock. That would feel incredible."

It wasn't long before the three of us were helping the three of them rub our pussies and clits for us. All three of us came within seconds of each other.

* * *

Sharon giggled. When Shelly and I looked to see why, she pointed at the three guys. Their cocks were all hard and twitching violently. She looked to me and flicked her tongue out. "Should we?" She mouthed more than whispered.

I shook my head, "Later" I mouthed back.

She took control of the situation. She had me and Shelly join her on the couch, and then she instructed the guys to stand in front of us and jack off. There were no complaints from them, and we watched in awe as they jacked off for us again. That time affected me no less than the first time. I was mesmerized by the site of them stroking their hard cocks and spewing their cum at our feet.

* * *

We all opened another beer and started talking about it all. "So, what should we do now?" Brad asked.

"What would you like to do? Be honest now." Sharon asked.

He responded with what I thought was an honest answer. "I didn't bring a condom. So . . ."

Sharon, Shelly and I all giggled. Shelly said, "When you're ready, I'll give you a hand job—but that's as far as I'm willing to go. Of course, you have to return the favor."

"Gladly." Brad answered.

"Too bad you're not ready right now." Shelly giggled again, but then she added, "Here, maybe this will help." And she turned and kissed Sharon deeply, kneading her breast as she kissed her.

That brought a rousing response from all three guys. "Next" I almost pleaded. And before long, the three of us girls were taking turns kissing and playing with each others tits.

After five or so minutes, I got up and pulled David to his feet. I slid my fingers around his now hard cock and began gently stroking it. It was the first cock I'd ever touched, so I didn't really know what to do, but he wasn't complaining, so I just kept doing what I was doing.

It wasn't long before Sharon and Shelly had a hard cock in their hands as well and they were stroking them the same way I was stroking David's.

It was a very long time before David put his hand on mine, forcing my grip tighter and increasing my pace. When he started cumming, I felt like I was in heaven. The sense of power I felt was overwhelming. I didn't care that I got some of his cum on my fingers and hand. I just kept stroking him until he urged me to stop.

Not long after he came, Brad and Mike came as well, with the help of Sharon and Shelly. It was all too surreal. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

Not long after that, I was seated on the couch and David was playing with my pussy. He tried his best, but even with me trying to show him, he wasn't very good at it. I simply couldn't cum.

Sharon and Shelly weren't having the same problem with Brad and Mike. They both came multiple times while the guys played with their pussies. Finally, both Sharon and Shelly moved to the couch on either side of me, displacing David. "You're not doing it right." And she pushed his hand aside, replacing it with her own. Sharon began kissing me and pulling and twisting my nipples while Shelly rubbed my clit after slickening her fingers by pushing them inside me.

I came . . . hard. I felt myself squirt again, and then I blacked out.

When I rejoined the living, I was still panting. I saw five faces staring at me with looks of total awe. Sharon reached out and gathered some of my cum from my thigh and put her finger in her mouth. When she said, "Ummm, nice." The others when wild.

Shelly was next to taste my cum, and then the boys all tried some. The unanimous conclusion was that it tasted very slick and sweet, so I tried some. I agreed with them. I loved the way it tasted.

"Next time, I want more." Brad said flatly.

"Me too." Said Mike.

Shelly collected the last of my cum and licked her fingers clean. "I'm right there with ya."

David spoke up, "Careful now, Shel, you're not turning lez on us are you?"

She giggled while reaching out and grabbing his semi hard cock. Then she smiled at him and said, "No way, but I have to admit, my pussy is already wet again just from tasting her cum."

Surprisingly, no one commented on her admission, so I said, "Well then, I guess I'm just going to have to try to do it again—but not right now. I need some time . . . and another beer."