Virgin Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

It was almost midnight when Shelly and Sharon took it upon themselves to start things up again. They were sitting side by side on the couch and motioned for David and Brad to sit on either side of them. Their cocks had been hard or semi hard the whole time during our break.

Both girls took a cock in one hand and a tit in the other. Then they started kissing each other. I was sitting in the stuffed chair, so I motioned Mike to come stand beside me to watch. When he was there, I slid my fingers around his cock and began slowly stroking it.

The scene was very erotic, but I still had to giggle when the girls got so caught up in kissing and playing with each others tits, they would forget about the cocks in their hands.

After about fifteen minutes, Mike put his hand over mine, and just as David had done earlier, he forced my grip tighter and increased my tempo. When he moaned, the girls stopped kissing long enough to watch him shoot his cum. There wasn't as much of it this time, but most of it landed on their legs. Of course, the last of it oozed out onto my hand and fingers. Without thinking, I stuck my tongue out and licked some off my fingers. It didn't displease me, so I cleaned my hand and fingers completely.

While watching me do that, both David and Brad let out a moan and came all over themselves, and the girl's hands. Both girls followed my lead and licked their hands and fingers clean. "It tastes funny." Sharon proclaimed. Shelly added, "And it feels funny."

I had to add my two cents, "I loved it. And you should have seen the look in Brad and David's eyes while I was licking it off my fingers. I think they liked watching that."

"Hell yeah." David confirmed. Brad and Mike agreed.

"Watching you do that got my pussy really wet." Sharon admitted.

Shelly giggled, "Your pussy was already wet just like mine. Don't lie."

We all laughed, and then I said, "Let's wash up and then I'll see if I can squirt again."

All present made it clear they wanted to see me squirt again.

* * *

Sharon slid to the floor and leaned back on the couch. Shelly teased her, "You're going to get wet."

"That's okay. I can see better from here, and if I catch it all on me, there'll be plenty for everyone."

Shelly was sitting to one side, and the three boys were scrunched together to get a good view. No one was playing with themselves or anyone else. They were giving me their full attention, and I loved them for that.

I started playing with my pussy very slowly with one hand, just teasing at it for several minutes. The fingers of my other hand were gently trailing across my nipples, after slickening them with my salvia. I wasn't in any hurry to cum. I wanted this to last.

When I was ready, I slid two fingers across my pussy lips and parted them, sliding them into my pussy to slicken them. Then I began massaging myself between them, gently over my clit, and then used all fingers to massage the outside of my mound. I repeated that many times.

"Gawd, that is so hot and sexy." Mike said in a low, almost reverent voice.

"She is so hot and sexy." Sharon said, mimicking his tone.

I tried to tell them thank you with my eyes, but none of them were looking up at my face.

It wasn't long before I felt what I can only describe as a wonderful tingling. When it turned into an orgasm, it wasn't sharp or intense. It was like gentle waves rolling over my entire body. That's what most of my orgasms had been like until recently—some were more intense, but not many of them were.

When it subsided, I increased my tempo and pressure. By that time, I was pulling and twisting my nipples, but not enough to be painful. It was only another five to ten minutes, I'm not sure which, until I felt another orgasm starting to build. But this one was different.

I'd never felt anything like it, and it was unnerving. It grew slowly, but those first feelings, the ones that always precede my orgasms, they were intensely powerful in their own right. I knew almost instantly that I was about to have the most powerful orgasm I'd ever experienced. There was simply no doubt I my mind.

Even before it arrived, it had me gasping for air. "I . . . almost . . . al . . . I can't . . ."

I increased my tempo more and began pulling and pinching my nipples harder and then harder still, but my orgasm was still just building and building—just out of reach. I was afraid I was going to pass out. "Almost" I shouted through my panting. I couldn't help but toss my head from side to side.

I was just on the verge, just on the edge. I could almost see it in front of me. "Almost . . . there." But still, it was just out of reach, teasing me, taunting me, and quite frankly, pissing me off.

Sharon must have sensed that I needed a little push, so she leaned forward and quickly thrust two fingers deep inside my pussy.

"Gawd . . . Oh Gawd!" I screamed as it hit me. "Oh Fucking Gawd!" I couldn't breathe, my vision went blurry. I could feel my whole body convulsing and shaking. My pussy exploded, and my world went black.

* * *

I could feel hands on me, loving hands, comforting hands, stroking my hair, caressing my cheeks and shoulders. I felt really, really loved, and I loved the whole world.

When I managed to open my eyes, still gasping for air, I saw Sharon leaning back against the couch once again. On one side of her head, her hair was dripping wet. She was covered in my cum from her face to her thighs. I almost apologized without thinking, but her wide grin told me she didn't mind.

It wasn't until my breathing calmed down that I gained the strength to scoot back in the chair and relax. "Holy Fuck!" I exclaimed. "That was . . ."

"The hottest fucking thing any of us has ever seen." Mike said.

Shelly added, "I can't even start to imagine what that felt like."

"Me either." Sharon agreed.

And then I sat there and watched the hottest thing I'd ever seen. Each in turn, my friends knelt down beside Sharon and tasted ample amounts of my cum.

She giggled when Shelly licked some from her nipples. It was a very, very erotic sight to behold. At one point, Shelly gathered a healthy portion on her tongue and kissed me, showing me her tongue as she approached.

"Guys!" Sharon complained when they had each repeated what Shelly had done. "I want to do that too, but you have to clean me up more first."

We all laughed. Sharon finally got her turn, and she made the most of it. She almost curled my toes with her hot tongue kiss.

After Shelly and Sharon took turns getting each other off, the three of us gave the boys a hand. Then we cleaned the floor one last time, spread out our sleeping bags, and all slept together, hugging the one nearest us.

The End.