Vision Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We dig into our plates. Simple, delicious and filling, quick too, that wasn't even 30 minutes.

Watching her I realize I've missed watching her eat, the way her mouth works. The way she enjoys food. As she finishes she twirls the last of her pasta on her fingers, stretches her arm overhead, tilts her head back to the side closes her eyes and slowly eats it, a true voluptuary. If she keeps that up I'm going to have her right here on the countertop.

"I do love food."

"I seem to remember that."

She shrugs as I chuckle, sighing with satisfaction and wiping her mouth with her napkin. Collecting the dishes she begins piling everything, pots and pans included into the dishwasher without pre-rinsing.

"I can rinse if you'd like."

She frowns at me a little. My OCD is gonna kill it for me if I don't watch it.

"This is an industrial grade dishwasher and except for fine china everything goes in here, it reaches ridiculously high temperatures and has very powerful jets."

She looks at me. "You've been here most of the day. Surely you have better things to do?"

"Trying to get rid of me?"

"Oddly, no. But unless you want to watch a movie or play cards, there's really not much else to do around here."

"I think we could find something." I stand and walk towards her. Enough of this non-sense. I mean to kiss her. She retreats as I advance.

"Do you play cards?" She blurts out.

I've made her nervous. Fine, we'll slow it down some.

"Yes, bourree, spades, poker, a little blackjack."

Her eyes light up. "I'm always looking for someone honest to teach me the finer points of poker."

"I could show you a few things."

She arches that eyebrow looking me up and down. "Oh, I don't doubt that. Though now that I look at you, methinks you have the look of a card shark."

"I'm trustworthy."

She gives me a dubious look. "Right. I have cards but no poker chips."

"We can use spare change."

She gives a little grunt. "Spare change? I have never understood that term. Coins are real money."

"I know, but it's just for practice."

Grabbing what looks to be a large cookie jar with a lid from a shelf she quickly spills out a small mountain of coins.

"Whoa! We won't need all this!"

She looks at me. "No?"

"No!" I laugh a little.

She scoops most of it back in the jar and I start stacking the quarters, nickels and dimes and I divide it equally between us.

She looks at me again. "Now, this is just for practice. If you win anything I'll have to settle up later with cash because this is babyfriend's money."

"Who is this babyfriend? You mentioned him in England."

"My nephew, my sisters little boy, you met him."

"The cupcake eater?"

"The very same."

I grin at her and she grins back.

"Ok girly!"

I set about showing her the basics. She's a quick study, only thing is she can't bluff for shit. Or rather she doesn't, something to consider.

I'm watching her carefully. Great poker face, and doesn't fidget so it's hard to find a tell. I think I'm beginning to know though when she's got a great hand. So far she's had a straight flush and a full house, statistically impossible and suspect as hell.

"Are you hustling me Ms. James?"

She smiles mysteriously. What have I walked into? She obviously plays. I don't care. Hell, I'm not even concentrating. I'm just glad I have a valid excuse to reacquaint myself with the curves of her face. Toffee girl.

I've just discovered more freckles sprinkled across the bridge of her almost cartoonishly small round nose, seriously thick lashes and brows, full shapely lips and a cleft chin; I thought that was a male trait. Not a bit of makeup on and still very pretty.

It's a little cool in the room. The ac is on and the sun's gone down and it's much cooler overall, her nipples are showing through her t-shirt. She drags her hand through her hair and takes a breath and looks up to catch me smiling.

"What?"

"No, just getting to know your tells."

She frowns slightly. Her tongue darts out and licks her bottom lip, hmmm . . . That little tongue.

The house phone rings and she takes her cards with her as she crosses the room to answer it. She grins at the look on my face.

"C'mon? Where's the trust?"

"Please, mama didn't raise no fool."

"Hey Lil, what's up?"

Her face slowly changes as she listens.

"Alright. This is the last time. I come out there and this is absolutely the end of it. Alright? Ok, I'll be there in ten, fifteen tops. Get somewhere safe if you can."

She makes two calls but gets no answer and leaves no message. She texts someone puts down the phone and heads down the hall and comes back in jeans & socks holding what look to be military boots and sits down on the sofa and pulls on the boots and laces them up double time and pulls her jeans down over them. She stands and takes a deep breath and looks at me. She's got that kick a truck driver's ass look on her face.

"Sorry to cut this short but I've got a situation."

"Everything alright?"

She smiles coldly with narrowed eyes. "No, but it will be." That sounds ominous.

"You need some help?"

She looks at me for a beat. "I can't get Lenny or Harry on the phone, I think they're off fishing with Uncle Jack. I notice you have a truck? If you're up for it and don't mind, I have some family drama to take care of. It shouldn't take too long, if it's not too much of an imposition I may need to throw some things in the back of your truck."

Handing me a scrap of paper with an address she asks me to meet her there and then hands me a bank card.

"What's this for?"

"Bail. Possibly mine, in which case I'll give you the pin#."

On the way out she stops by a hall closet and grabs her leather jacket, a scratched motorcycle helmet with skull and cross bones in silver flames, leather gloves and a steel bat in a sling, which she straps across her back. Shit!

She turns on the porch light and locks the door. I head to my truck. She rolls a motorcycle out of the garage. She locks up and rolls over to me.

"You've got GPS?"

I nod. "I think I can find it, but maybe you should ride with me?"

She smoothes and smooshes her hair back and puts on the helmet.

"No, it's easier this way. You'll have plausible deniability should anything happen. Thanks for this. I'll see you again in a few." She puts down her visor and as quick as that, is gone.

There's a full moon. I'd better hurry, according to mom people come to the hospital in droves on nights like this. I put the address in my GPS and hit the highway, going across the river to south side it looks like.

----

She's already there leading her sister and nephew away from the house, when I arrive.

"Lili, you're coming home with me for a few days."

Her sisters face is swollen and her lip is cut and little man's eyes are wide and scared.

"Dax get them in the truck please. We'll come back for the car later. There had better not be a scratch on it either."

I lead them to the truck. "I have a hitch and I see she's got a socket, I could roll her out of here."

Lou looks at me with gratitude.

Thanks. I'll get the bags and toys, be right back.

I get the keys from Lili and after a few tries I latch onto her car. I'm securing it when another truck rolls up. A dude about my height walks forward warily and nods at me with his chin.

"What's up?"

"Nothing, how you doin?"

"I'm Lenny, Lili and Lulu's brother."

Lulu? Cute. "I'm Dax, a friend of Lou's." His eyebrows rise in surprise as we shake hands.

"Lou's in there packing. Lili's in my truck."

"Thanks man."

He goes over to the window which Lili rolls down and they chat for a bit.

"You know I try not to get in your business sis but you've got a child, he won't know how to treat women if this keeps up. Come stay with me for a while?"

"I have a perfectly good home. I'm sure everything will be fine."

He shakes his head. "How's Lulu?"

"Hasn't said much, not a good sign. Help her carry the stuff and let's try to get out of here before Eric comes back."

Lili spoke too soon. Another car pulls up and out jumps a dude who looks high and angry accusing us of trying to rob his house. Lenny approaches him. Look man, we're just here to help Lili.

"Lili!" He looks around wildly for her. "Where is Lili?"

He looks at the truck and makes a move towards it. Lenny steps in. "Not a good idea."

"I'm sorry Lili. I'm so fucking sorry, I swear it will never happen again. Talk to me baby. Please?"

Lou comes out with the last of the bags. Lenny stands between Eric and the truck as he tries to talk to Lili through the closed window. She's cowering, scared and cradling her child with her eyes closed.

Lou calmly asks him to back away from the truck.

"Bitch fuck you! This ain't even none of your business."

He's said the wrong thing.

"Ah Hell", says Lenny.

With a step back and a half turn she swings her helmet so fast it's a blur as she cracks him in the chin knocking his head back. Grabbing the bat from the sling on her back she starts swinging.

"I will split your head to the white meat if you so much as glance at my sister again. You got me?"

He drops to the ground cradling his head trying to shield himself from the blows. Lenny reaches her before I do, but she gets in more than a few blows before he grabs her off her feet. She's thrashing wildly, but Lenny hangs on. I step in as Eric gets up and advances on them.

"Hey man, just let it go, that woman seems like she's got a right to be pissed."

"Who the fuck are you? Opie?" He looks me up and down.

"A friend of Lou's, but let's not do this.

I think the fact that he's outnumbered has penetrated his haze. "Go sleep it off dude."

Grumbling he limps into his house, slamming the door behind him. I wonder if he'll even remember in the morning. Lenny puts Lou down and backs away with his hands up, she glares at him.

"You should have let me kill that motherfucker!"

"Walk it off Lou."

"Fuck you Lenny!" She flings the bat at him and he easily dodges it.

Unfazed, Lenny yells after her. "I love you too!"

Lou is pacing back and forth at the end of the cul-de-sac, so angry she's shaking. Note to self: don't piss her off.

Lenny approaches me. "Hey, let me holla at you for a sec?"

I walk over.

"Do me a favor, we need to get out of here right now before someone calls the cops. There's no time to unhitch it so just take the car and Lulu back to her place and watch her for a few hours make sure she does NOT come back over here and finish what she started. You look like you might be able to handle her if she tries it. I'm gonna take Lili and 'lil man home with me as I don't trust that fool. He knows not to come to my place. But hot heads like to test each other and he likes testing Lulu, and one of these days I'm afraid she just might shoot his simple ass."

We put the bags in his trunk and Lou's bike and bat in the cab of my truck. She walks over.

"What the hell are you doing with my bike?"

"I'm going to give it and you a ride home."

She glares at me.

"Get in the truck, Lou."

Scowling, she gets in.

"Thanks man." Says Lenny.

"No problem."

----

She's quiet on the drive back. Her breathing calming as we cross the river. I put on some jazz as soon as we hit the truck. Terence Blanchard helps me when I'm on edge.

"Never would have figured you for a jazz man."

"New Orleans, Grew up on it. I never would have figured you for a brawler." I look at her and smile.

She looks at me carefully.

"I'm sorry you saw that. But given how my aunt lived that particular thing incites me to violence. Lili needs to raise her standards. I feel as if I've taken your entire day with the drama of Lou and I am surely sorry about that."

I take her hand, it's small and very warm almost hot. Looking down at her hand in mine, she starts to cry. Somehow this is more disturbing than her with the bat. Alarmed, I pull off the ramp to and drive into the park and pull over and park the truck.

I pull her across the seat to my lap and hug and pet her until her breathing slows and she asks for a tissue.

I root around but can't find anything. "Sorry, no tissues. Here, use the end of my shirt." She looks mortified

"Its ok, come on bébé."

Taking the proffered shirttail, she turns away and wipes her eyes and blows her nose and seems too embarrassed to hand it back. I take it off and ball it up and hand it to her. I'm wearing a t-shirt. She looks at my chest and shoulders, and swallows and sniffles. Her eyes are a little puffy and her nose is red but she looks like she feels better. Realizing where she's sitting she immediately tries to scramble off my lap but I have her by the waist.

"No you don't, stay right here."

I hear a sharp intake of breath but she doesn't move. Carefully watching her, I slowly bend down.

She's frowning as she looks at my mouth. I kiss her, all lips at first, very nice. Feverishly warm and sweet tasting. I pull her closer and touch that marvelously soft, thick hair of hers, very soft for so large a bush. She runs her hot hands under my t-shirt. Who needs the warmth of clothes?

I groan and gently rub my thumb across her nipple through the shirt, she responds by biting my lower lip. I stop and look at her she looks at me shyly before planting a soft kiss where she just bit. Then she feels it against her, the fiend is up and poking out the top of my jeans, no hiding it now.

She's looking from it to me and her eyes are as big as saucers. I catch her gaze and I know she's had a hell of an ending to her day but right now I just want to get her somewhere and fuck her senseless. She looks like she needs it.

Saying nothing, I let her move back to her side of the truck. I start the engine and head towards her house. She glances at my lap again and the beast is still straight up in the air like he's trying to climb out of my pants in search of her, driving with a hard-on is damned uncomfortable. I pull the t-shirt over it and she looks out the window again, and takes a deep breath.

We pull up to her place. The trucks' barely stopped before she hops out and runs to her door like the devil himself is chasing her. Damn she's fast. I should probably go, but haven't the slightest intention of doing so. I go up and ring the doorbell.

Through the closed door, "Thanks for everything. I'll see you Monday."

"That's all well and good, but I've got your bike and your sister's car."

"You keep them!"

I laugh. "Don't be ridiculous. Open up, I've got your bank card."

"Drop it through the mail slot."

I can't help but laugh.

"You know I'm not going to hurt you, now open up.

----

Cracking the door, she steps back to let me in. I close and lock the door behind me. She's still holding my shirt. I walk forward and take it. She backs away quickly. I reach out and catch her easily by the waist. "No more running."

She grunts and pushes against me but as I run my tongue up her neck and grab her earlobe and suck she makes a little strangled sound and starts kissing me suddenly stepping on the coffee table so that we're eye-to-eye.

I take off her jacket and toss it on the couch, she takes off my t-shirt and kisses my chest and nips my neck with her teeth.

That's it! Lifting her and placing her legs around my waist I head to her room, she turns on the lamp. I smile at her and she sits down on the bed and undoes her laces all the while looking at my crotch, hmmm . . . earthy. I sit on the edge of the bed and slide her onto my lap. Removing my glasses she touches my face and smiles.

"I like this." She kisses my dimple twice, very sweet.

I grab her butt and slowly squeeze, she sighs. As I run my hand up the center of her back, she tries to push me back on the bed, kissing me deeply while pressing her crotch into me. It's going to be over before it begins if she keeps that up.

I quickly stand, taking off my shoes, socks, jeans and boxers. Her eyes widen as she looks from my dick to my face and back again. It's pointed straight at her like a divining rod, it bounces as I walk towards her. Looking doubtful, she shakes her head and arches that brow.

"I'm sure we'll work it out."

I quickly take off her jeans, t-shirt and bra. She reaches to turn out the lamp and I take hold of her hand. She's watching me through half closed eyes as I part her legs and delicately massage her clit and slip in two fingers, hmmm . . . Pleasingly wet, but her whole body is tense. She relaxes as I lightly stroke her. I inhale her as my lips travel down her body, she smells of sunshine and sex.

"I mean to have all of you this time."

She groans, shifting and lifting her bottom off the bed. I smile and then taste her and she gasps as I lightly lick her again, pumping the air with her hips. Sensitive are we? Panting, her head turned aside, she's not going to last long. I need her good and wet.

I curl a finger and find her g-spot, one, two, three more flicks and she comes clutching my head with both hands and mumbling incoherently, she's good and soaked. The hard part is over. My lips reach for her nipples as I locate my jeans and I dig out a condom.

I need two hands for this and as I kneel to roll it on she gives me an anxious frown looking at my dick and slowly shaking her head. I kiss her again before she can say no, and she responds beautifully moving her wet self against me rather demandingly.

I'm trying to go slowly but the urge to quickly ravish her is strong. If I've ever been this hard I can't remember it. I'm sliding my dick back and forth across her clit not entering yet just acclimating us both, from the way she's writhing she seems to not only like it, but be on the verge of coming again. I'm in a holding pattern, the tip of me sitting just there, as I try to get a grip. I can feel the heat of her through the condom.

She reaches up bringing my face down to hers pushing her body up against mine as she kisses me, slowly running a hand up and down the back of my thigh. An odd place to be touched. Drowing in silken skin, so soft, so sweet.

"I want you." She slides her leg along mine and wraps it around my waist causing me to completely lose it and thrust in and out of her twice very quickly, eliciting a sharp intake of breath as she opens her eyes wide and looks at me. I go stock still. With a grunt and a small frown she pushes at my shoulders. She's no virgin, but I'm buried to the hilt in the tightest little pocket. So small. I know I need to be gentle. Pounding her is a good way not to be invited back. I take a deep breath and kiss her and she responds by sliding her arms around my neck as I roll us over putting her on top.

"Show me."

Gingerly, she moves her hips trying to get acclimated. The fit is narrow, but deep. "I can't, I can't. I can't do this." She says breathlessly. Moving as if to get off me I gently grab her thigh and I sit up, drawing back to give her a bit of room.

"Relax and breathe. Look at me?"

She takes a breath and looks at me. As I stroke her back and breathe with her she starts to move carefully. I'm holding her bottom and kissing and stroking her as she rides me and when I strum her little button she comes her whole body going rigid and it's like being caught in a vise as the contractions come in a wavelike running movement up the length of me, it goes on and on tightening around me almost painfully, until I come too, falling back on the bed with her.

With her cheek on resting on my chest she's instantly asleep. Gently easing her off me I discard the condom, and kiss her forehead and nose. Switching the lamp off I fall into the best sleep I've had in weeks.

When I wake again the glowing hands on her bedside clock read 2 am. Holding my hands to her breasts she drifts sleepily, I give her a light squeeze running my thumbs across her tiny ruched nipples. Her butt in my crotch gives me an instant hard-on and she's pressing herself back against me. I am tempted to defile her. If she keeps that up I may go for it. Stretching she turns and kisses me sliding tender little arms around my neck and stroking the back of my head. Her soft moan into my mouth goes to the root of me.