Vision Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLuLuX
MsLuLuX
168 Followers

Sliding a condom on me she gently guides me into herself and I'm basically teasing her with my dick just dipping the first few inches in which makes her pump her hips and take me in deeper. Balancing on my arms I watch as she writhes helplessly on the bed.

"Please?" she says in a whisper.

Leaning down I flick at her nipples with my tongue, before making my way down her body. Drawing up her knees and planting her feet against the mattress she crushes her pelvis against me.

"Dax stop teasing and fuck me already." She actually growled at me.

I tear into her. Feverishly licking and sucking which turns to gnawing and biting and chewing as if I mean to devour her - it goes on until she screams and tries to cover herself with her hand. Turning her over I hold her hips in the air and stab at her womb several times eliciting sharp cries before pulling out and plunging face first between her thighs again sucking and lashing at her clit without pause until she gives it up once again, when I finally get inside her again I move gently.

"Know this, you are not ready yet for the way I want to fuck you. Understand?"

Her little chin quivers as she slowly nods.

Feeling somewhat regretful I kissed her softly and returned to gently loving her. There'd be plenty of time for 'that other', later.

---

Roll stretch yawn. Now that's what I call sleep. There's nothing like one's own bed. I'd love to sleep longer but it's so bright in here. It's gotta be almost noon. I need to get my ass moving, I've got a mountain of briefs to read through. I turn. I am not alone.

Groan. It all comes back in an ugly rush. Well not an ugly rush. Looks generally don't faze me but I'll be damned if he's not actually attractive. I mean look at him.

Fierce eyebrows, long proud nose with a tell-tale bump. A square jaw and a dimple? That's just unfair. It's almost a shame those eyes are closed. Those pale gray eyes strikingly framed by darkly thick to die for lashes. He's got flecks of salt and pepper in his side burns and stubble, a fleck or two in his brows.

I cannot believe I let him poke me with that thing, repeatedly. And begged him to do it too. I'm a little sore now but it was totally worth it. I feel limber, unglued, pleasantly disjointed. I missed sex.

I'm pretty good at reading people and so far there are no alarm bells going off, but there must be something? Well there is that way of his of watching me, which verges on mildly disturbing. But for some reason I feel safe. I think it's the way he talks or rather how we talk. There's an almost overpowering sense of immediate coziness, and pure comfort.

He must have a wife and kids hidden away somewhere, fetishes, issues, he doesn't seem gay or bi, closet republican maybe? Stop it Lou, all white people are not Republicans. But really though, no one available is this perfect. Funny, intelligent, open-minded, kind, educated, disease free. And the sex? The man's got a work ethic. Slow, sure and capable. As if the perfect foreplay in London weren't enough, I came four times last night.

So far I come every time he puts his hands on me. Even through penetration, which is unprecedented. If I have fallen off the abstinence wagon, now is an excellent time to binge.

As intensely old-fashioned and courtly as he is he's actually kind of sweet in a way and I don't do sweet. I consider it a personal failing that I like old-fashioned men because I am not an old-fashioned girl. I know myself. This will not end well. But until then . . . Is that thing growing? Ah hell, he's awake.

-----

It's bright in here. She's awake and watching me, kneeling very quiet and still beside me, seemingly pleased. So busy looking she doesn't realize I'm awake. I've got a little morning wood going on and am growing and lengthening even further under her bold gaze and while it's getting uncomfortable it's worth it just to see her wide-eyed look of shock. Her eyes dart to my face to find me smiling at her. She almost looks guilty.

"See something you like?"

She shrugs and gets back under the sheet and lies down, turning her head away and clutching a pillow. I lean over to kiss her cheek, wondering about that private little smile of hers. I get up and go to the bathroom. Having mastered the difficult task of getting my hard-on pointed down, I manage to piss without spraying the ceiling.

Man, it's bright in here too, a lot of sunlight. It must be midday at this point, the mornings' long gone. I wonder if I can get her to shower with me.

I'd love to see suds on that little body of hers again. I need a shave. I look in her cabinet - girly razors, they'd do a hatchet job and I'm in too much of a hurry to be patient about it. But she's got extra toothbrushes so I give my teeth a quick brush, and drag a hot rag across my face. Hmmmm . . . round 2 anyone?

Her eyes are closed and her breathing is slow and steady, she's dozing again, looking very sweet and peaceful and I just want to do wicked things to her. Dragging the yellow sheet off her, I take a good look. She's a stomach sleeper and that bottom of hers is convincing.

In the soft bright light falling across the bed the curves of her gleam and glow. Hers is a classically shaped ass with deep dimples of Venus at the top of each cheek, rounded thighs with muscular hamstrings leading to shapely calves crossed at the ankles. Her feet are highly arched. I stroke her back and she sighs and throws up an arm and turns her head the other way and pulls one knee towards her chest, the angle exposes her completely.

My dick twitches. Grabbing a condom I slide it on and approach the bed from the bottom and lick the inside length of her thigh. She groans and tries to close her legs.

"Oh no you don't. Stay put."

Trying to squirm away, but I've got my face practically buried in her ass, which I have been dreaming about. I slip a finger into her. A little swollen but wet nonetheless, she moves back against my fingers and moans and shivers a little. I part her legs and bring her ass up to my crotch, to take her from behind but she's 5'5 to my 6'3 and the logistics aren't working out. I lay down behind her and position myself to take her from behind and its good but it's not nearly as deep as I want to be, so I stand up and move around to the side of the bed and turn her just so.

She looks back and arches that eyebrow in challenge. That's all it takes and I plunge into her, as hot as last night and every bit as tight. The sight of my dick sliding in and out of her from behind is driving me crazy. At this angle with its smoothly firm skin, her butt looks like a perfectly cleaved, ripe peach. I've wanted exactly this since I walked past that bathroom door. It's making me a little more brutal than I'd normally be. I can't help it. I really start to fuck her and it takes me a minute to realize that she's too silent. I slow down and stop and turn her over. She looks less than pleased.

"I'm sorry. Come here, tell me what you want."

She kisses me and slides her soft body on top of me and slowly eases onto me, panting a little. Getting to her knees she starts swirling those hips around every now and then comes down a little further. I grab her hips to guide her but she grabs my hands and puts them on her breasts. As I rub her nipples with my thumbs her head falls back and she really starts to move. All I can hear are her moans and the sound of my dick sliding wetly in and out of her. I feel her tightening even more.

I'm trying not to come, but she's pretty determined. She pushes me back and kisses me, stretching out full on top of me and opening my legs with hers and placing both her legs between mine making it almost painfully tight, she proceeds to fuck me, rubbing her pubic bone and clit rapidly against my shaft as I pound up into her she comes and we both groan as I follow her over the edge. She's a shivering, quivering mess on my chest as she comes down from her high. Eventually she rolls away and this time it's me that winces. She throws an arm over her face and smiles.

"What's funny?"

"Hopefully now you have a taste of your own medicine. I warned you that you were too large for me, well the girth that comes in handy, but the length of you takes some getting used to. You barely fit and yet you insist on trying to go past my cervix, it's painful. Not to mention You cant just pound away at me like a piece of meat. Understand?"

She gives me a stern look. I just had to have her, fit be damned. I know we'll work it out. I lean over and kiss her cheeks, nose and forehead.

"I do understand. But you need to realize I can barely help myself around you. I've been watching you for weeks now, thinking about and what we did and didn't do. You ran away and when miracle of miracles I find you again, you ignore me. At this point you've no one to blame but yourself if the sight of you naked almost incites rape."

She looks up at me in shock. I sit up slowly, taking in the tits, the well kissed mouth and her smooth, soft, swollen little . . . my god. I thought I understood lust but the greedy desire I feel for her is making me redefine things.

"Now that I know the truth of this", I slide my hand up her thigh and her eyes close involuntarily, "I mean to have lots of you. So please, feel free to ride me as relentlessly as you like. But if I recall correctly and I believe I do, you were the one asking for harder. I was only following orders."

She gives me a mildly hateful look, which cracks me up.

"Don't be like that now. Come on here and kiss me."

She huffs but lightly and quickly presses her lips to mine.

"What am I supposed to do with that little stingy kiss, Lulu? Come on now? Don't be mean."

Pressing her lips together she stifles a smile. Pulling her close I kiss her to my heart's content until she's soft and pliant. I want her again.

"Come, we need to shower and eat."

I kiss her and stand up and hold out my hand, which she takes and slides out of bed. I smile at her as we walk towards the bathroom.

She stops.

"I need to pee."

"Ok."

She looks at me and frowns. "Can I have a minute?" she's looking at me like 'duh'.

"It's just a normal bodily function."

"Not all bodily functions are meant to be shared."

She quickly goes in and shuts and locks the door before I can catch her. She handles her business and then unlocks the door.

"I mean to get to know you."

She arches that eyebrow. "You can shower first if you want to."

"We should shower together, conserve water."

She shakes her head. "Absolutely not, this isn't California - we do not need to conserve water to that extent here."

"I've not had my fill of looking at you."

She blinks at me. "Fine. But stay on your side."

I smile and back her into the shower. "I promise nothing."

Turning on the water and twisting another knob for the multi-directional shower jets she winces as she leans into one, narrowing her eyes at me. I shrug and smile.

"You bought that on yourself. We'll get better with practice and trust me there'll be lots of practice Lulu." I wink at her.

"And stop calling me Lulu. You don't know me like that."

Snooty. I wasn't even aware I was calling her that. But it just suits her so perfectly. Leaning down, I whisper in her ear. "I know what you look like when you come." She shivers. "And can almost give an exact count of the moles on your delicious little body. I'd say I know you quite well. Lulu." I smack her wet butt and she jumps, looking over her shoulder at me with her mouth open.

"Just like the players do." I give her a defiant grin and continue soaping myself as she watches in fascination. Snatching the soap and a washcloth she rubs herself all over, lathering vigorously, rinsing, lathering and rinsing again. She stops, looking at me in annoyance.

"What?"

"Could you turn around a minute?"

"Why? What have you got to hide at this point?"

"Jesus fucking h. christ! I just want a second to wash my private bits."

"I'm not stopping you. Don't be shy."

"I can see this getting real old, real fast." She rolls her eyes and gets on with it, lathering her hands, she carefully washes her lady bits and ane before rinsing and repeating.

Coming out I grab two towels quickly wrapping my waist and drying her with the other. She looks amused but lets me finish. She goes and sits on her chaise and quickly slathers on lotion. I take the bottle in my hand and look at the label and sniff, that same spicy sweet fragrance. I just love women with their lotions and potions. The rubbing slows as she looks at me and frowns.

"This is really weird, you here like this." She's drawing away, again.

"Look, I'm trying to learn you. Stop trying to shut down on me. I can see you'll require close watching."

Standing, she tightens the towel around her and looks at me.

"Aggressive."

"Don't whine; we both know you can take it."

Her lips twitch, but the little hard-ass doesn't smile.

"If you want I can wash your clothes from last night but you'll have to wear that towel for a while. I doubt I have a robe big enough for you."

"Very domestic of you."

"Just trying to be gracious." She blushes a little.

"You are gracious. But I don't particularly feel a need for clothes just now."

"I'm too sore for anything else just now." She grudgingly admits.

"You started it, ogling me in my sleep."

"I was looking. There's a difference."

I'm sure she's a tender right now. I was pretty hard on her. I can't wait until she's mine and I can really fuck her like I want to long and hard in a variety of positions. I held back as much as I could. If she knew what I really wanted to do to her she'd probably run. I push off my perch at the sink and slowly walk over to her.

"I know you're sore baby, but I think you know I don't have to penetrate you. I would prefer it but it's not necessary. To me you will always taste like gelato. I could lick you for hours."

I slowly pull her towel away.

"Look at you?"

I lean down to kiss her ear.

"I. Could. Eat. You. Up."

Shaking her head, she groans. "No. Not again."

But she's already wet when I go to stroke her. I go down on one knee and hitch one of her legs over my shoulder and slowly nose into her little slit and I alternately lick and curl my tongue inside her until she comes loudly clutching my shoulders for dear life, head thrown back as her supporting leg gives way and I catch her. Shivering and sighing as I lay her back on the chaise, her eyes look drowsy and drugged. Poor girl, she'll get used to it.

"You are unnaturally good at that." She whispers. I smile.

"I'm going to cook and do my own damned laundry."

She tries to sit up in protest but just falls back exhausted.

"Rest yourself."

She lies back on the chaise and drifts.

On the counter top next to the tomatoes I find a recipe for meatballs, it's an interesting recipe panko breadcrumbs, caraway seeds, black basil and some minced garlic and Grana Padano Parmesan.

I grab the ground veal, pork and chuck mixture she's gotten from the butcher, and set to work. I don't mind cooking and her kitchen is fully equipped and a joy to cook in. I've always been good with following a recipe and it looks like she's tweaked this one as there are notes written all over it. I follow it as best I can, trying to remember what she did to the pasta last night. I think I get it right

As the meatballs brown, I look through her well stocked cabinets and notice that she's got almonds, almond liqueur and cake flour and honey.

I just know there's cream cheese around here somewhere. Jackpot! Mascarpone, even better. I love to bake and decide to make my signature quick toasted almond torte to surprise her.

I grab my clothes from the dryer. I remove some of her shirts and hang them. Fold several pairs of her little panties and put them aside.

Her brother's already come and gone. Thankfully I was dressed when he arrived. He seemed surprised to find me here. Talking to him was informative, very candid. Perhaps it's a family trait.

While the layers are baking I set aside the frosting and start on a salad. It's almost 4 pm when I finish. We got up late. I go back to see what's going on. Still tuckered out and sleeping soundly on the chaise, she's turned on her stomach with her cheek on a throw pillow. I go over and lift the edge of the towel to have a look. Opening her eyes she groans, snatching the towel away from me and wrapping it firmly around her.

"No, no more. You're trying to kill me."

I smile at her. "Get dressed then."

"Dude, I'm fucking jet-lagged and tired. Why aren't you?" She looks at me openly irritated.

"Because I didn't sneak out in the middle of the night and take the long way back and then proceed to come into work a 60 hour work week and kick ass every day for two weeks straight. Come on 'lil bit, you'll be fine once you eat something."

Helping her to the bedroom I sit her on the bed and search until I find the under clothes and I pick out some panties to slide on her. Everything is cotton. No silk, no satin or lace. Curious. Not bothering with a bra I look through the closet and pick out a simple dress. She laughs at my attempts to brush her hair.

"Really?"

It's wild with a mind of its own, very cute. Leading her into the dining room I sit her down and go into the kitchen to get the meatballs and pasta. The salad and cake are already on the table. I put on some music, place a napkin in her lap and the fork in her hand. She's looking at me in disbelief. She's still pretty tired though I can tell. I urge her to eat, which she does.

"This is really good."

We eat in silence for many minutes and slowly she seems to perk up. I reach over and wipe a little sauce from the corner of her mouth. Perhaps sugar and caffeine are in order. If I put that espresso machine of hers to work maybe I can have her again after the cake.

----

"You've been busy." She's about to have cake and a second espresso. She looks content.

"I finished the laundry, cleaned the kitchen, picked up the living room and swept up a bit."

She frowningly smiles. "Thanks for that, but you really don't have to clean my house and wash my clothes."

I may have overstepped, but there's something about her that makes me want to take care of her. "I have a little OCD going. The Navy will do that to you."

"I forgot about that. A military man, perfect." She sighs and shakes her head. Leaning to the left she looks out the window and jerks her head back in surprise.

"You even cut the grass! Ok, that's hot." She smiles.

"Yard work turns you on?"

She smiles and nods. "Not having to cut grass? Are you kidding me? Hell Yeah!" She laughs.

"Good to know." I chuckle.

"I wish I could, but I can't take credit for that. That was your brother, said something about your kicking his ass if he didn't. Someone dropped him off and he got your sisters car. He helped me put your bike in the garage and then we talked for a bit. He went back and checked in on you and came back and almost shook my hand off and said "thank god", packed a container of meatballs and left. He's a good guy, I like him."

She splutters, almost choking on her espresso. "Lenny did what?"

"Said he was pleased to see you so . . . calm." Actually Lenny said more than that. Said it was about time someone gave her a good poking, maybe she'd chill out a bit now.

With narrowed eyes she puts her cup down. "What'd you guys talk about exactly?"

"He told me about installing your bathroom and how it took 6 months to complete."

She gives me the hard look. "And?"

"He told me about your parents Lulu and I'm so sorry. But he says you basically finished raising him and Lili. He said you didn't hesitate to split the earnings from your internet venture with them provided they started businesses of their own.

MsLuLuX
MsLuLuX
168 Followers