Vision Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLuLuX
MsLuLuX
168 Followers

"What's that?"

"A gown bought for a winter ball I never went to. It was so beautiful I couldn't bring myself to get rid of it."

I'm dying to see her in it.

"Let's see that on."

She rolls her eyes looking mildly perturbed. "I doubt it even still fits as boobalicious as I am right now."

"C'mon. You're barely pregnant. Just try it on. Please?"

She sucks her teeth "You're such a girl sometimes, I swear. Ok fine, but just the dress, there are layers and layers of stuff to this thing, I'm not doing all that. Come on and help me."

She takes it off the rack and I follow her into the bedroom, watching as she strips off her clothes. She catches me staring at her breasts and shakes her head. I help slip the dress overhead and pull up the side zip, which goes up easily, she adjusts the bodice, tucking everything in place and I gasp to look at her.

The dress is strapless, and tightly holding her in place. The skirt starting just under her breasts is very full, her shoulders and neck look creamy and lovely. The bottom falls in gentle gathers. With her hair tied back today with gold leather ribbon and in her bare feet she's the bohemian princess of my dreams.

It's been on my mind since our first bath together. The Paris ring is burning a hole in my pocket. We're watching each other in the mirror. Watching me she seems to be quietly working something out.

"Dax?"

She looks unsure but when she opens her mouth to speak her stomach chooses that moment to growl insistently.

"Something you want to tell me?"

She giggles. "I guess we're hungry." She pats her stomach.

"We can't have that. Come on you three. What are you in the mood for?"

"Remember that place we found in Pigalle? I have been dreaming about that fettuccine."

I am quite relieved to hear that, better that than the nightmares.

"Well let's see if we can make your dream come true."

All the makings for the sauce are there but unfortunately there's no pasta. She frowns and turns to make do with something else.

"My babies want pasta? My babies get pasta. Here have a bit of cheese and an apple. Let me handle this."

"Don't tell me your going to make pasta? We don't have your fancy kitchen aid machine to do that."

"Don't doubt me woman."

I have never made homemade pasta, but I have seen it done. She's got flour, fresh eggs courtesy of Eddie, sea salt and olive oil.

I mix the dough make a ball and put it aside in the fridge to rest.

Lulu is looking at me with trepidation. Which she voices out loud.

"That ball of dough is going to transform itself into pasta?"

"Have a little faith woman."

She gives me that soft and perfect look. Still in her finery, I've been careful to keep my hands off her, but she comes over and kisses me and it goes on for some minutes before it sit her back on the stool while I start on the sauce.

Not much Parmesan available, but grana padano she has in abundance. A little half & half, a little nutmeg, a lot of fresh cracked pepper, a bit of garlic.

My baby is watching everything with great interest. She hops off the stool and comes back with chanterelles. Which I add to the sauce and let her taste.

"Mmmm. Yes."

"Stop it. That face and those sounds are what have us here today, little girl."

"Hurry up and feed me Dax. So that you can fuck me."

It's been about thirty minutes, hopefully the dough is rested enough. I roll it out, cut it and par boil it before saucing it in the pan and plating it.

Lulu digs in and her eyes roll in pleasure. She eats quickly but savors each bite.

I may have to add this to my repertoire. This is damned tasty if I do say so myself.

"As good as Pigalle?"

"Better. Damn Dax. You . . . I swear."

Her face takes a slow journey through several emotions from triumphantly radiant to amused, settling on naughty.

She comes over and sits on my lap and kisses me several times looking at me carefully as she touches my arms chest and shoulders squeezing as if she's not quite sure I'm solid.

"Are you trying to get something started?"

"I am." She says smiling at me before sliding her arms around my neck. Leaning forward she whispers, "Marry me?"

My heart is doing that tripping thing again. I feel oddly lightheaded.

"Don't joke Lou."

She's grinning. "I'm serious. Completely, serious, I know I must look like a lunatic right now but, Dax Junie Wilde I adore you and never want to be away from you, even when you piss me off I still really like you, be my friend, be with me, be my husband?"

"You're asking me to marry you?" That pasta must have done a number on her.

"I am." Looking at me expectantly she seems to be holding her breath.

"No."

"No."

Her face falls. I can see her mind working overtime. I let her suffer for a bit. But when her arms fall to her lap and her head drops I know it's time to stop. She looks crushed.

I sit her on the stool take her hand and slide the ring on her finger.

"Remember when we saw this?"

Her head jerks up.

"Yes, Lou James I will be your husband, if you'll be my wife?"

We kiss each other very softly and smile at each other for what seems like an eternity. She's shivering as I hold her.

"What's wrong 'lil bit? Cold feet already?"

"No, I'm just very happy."

"What made you ask? Is this some sort of hormonal spike? I don't want you waking up 10 months from now like what on earth have I done."

"My hormones are off the chain. It's like everything is magnified and illuminated, especially the fact that I am completely and madly in love with you. I don't think marriage will make me anymore yours than I already am. I can feel it every time you look at me. I really felt it when you looked at me in this dress.

But the way you go out of your way to not only take care of me but please me. Homemade pasta is the least of it. You have felt like home from the moment I met you. I can't seem to get enough of you, and miracle of miracles you feel the same. I like who I am now because of you. I am tired of trying to fight the fit of us, especially as you seem bound and determined to have me in spite of myself. I am forever changed. You've totally jacked me up man!"

She laughs and punches me on the shoulder. Ow!

"I love you, simply, truly, deeply."

That's quite a declaration. I wonder how long she's been holding all this in. It's wonderfully strange to see her this expressive.

She laughs.

"So you like the ring?"

"Like it? I love it! But Dax it's huge! I don't know if I can wear this every day. It does remind me of . . ."

"Paris." I finish for her.

She looks down shyly. "It reminds me of your eyes - that was the reason I was so taken with it in the first place." Oh man, is she blushing! Of course I'll never let her live this down.

"So, my eyes look like diamonds?" I bat my eyes as best I can.

She rolls her eyes and fidgets, too cute. A lifetime of teasing her is what I have to look forward to.

"I want you to wear this dress for the ceremony."

"No can do. You've already seen it. It'll be bad luck."

I look at her in disbelief.

"Blame yourself. You and your superstitious voodoo ways have finally rubbed off."

"It won't be bad luck. Not if you wearing it is my dream come true. Besides, you don't have on all the layers and the shoes so technically, I've not even seen the whole thing. It's what I want."

She smiles tenderly.

"I'll try Dax, but there's no telling what my body will be like after the babies come in May, and you can forget a June wedding. This material is too heavy for summer weather.

Anyway, I probably won't be in shape for it. I saw what Lili went through with just one. It took almost 2 years to get her body back. I warn you now," She looks at me with narrowed eyes.

"I will get fat and you had better still love me." She mutters something about making me sign a contract to that effect.

"You are allowed to go up to 250 pounds, and not a pound more, that's all I can comfortably dead lift."

This earns me a light punch and giggles. I really don't care. I've been trying to fatten her on the sly for months anyway, just to see how round her bottom can get.

But two years? I can't wait two years! Hell, I can't wait two months. I want her and I want her right now. I decide to go for it.

"Marry me next week then?"

She laughs nervously. "Whoa! Slow down cowboy. Next week is Thanksgiving, that's 11 days?"

"We'll combine the two, it'll save time, and you're already cooking up a storm. A house wedding, here, just a small one. I'll make the arrangements. I'll make the cake? Please Lulu? Say yes?"

"It's a wonder you drive as slow as you do. I like speed, but this is batshit crazy fast! We met in March and the year's not out and here I am pregnant. Again . With twins no less and now you want to get married next week!"

She looks mildly horrified.

"Come on 'lil bit, don't get scared now."

She looks at me and falls back on the bed and throwing up her arms and shaking her head.

"I give up! I give in! Yes, fine whatever you want, because eventually you seem to get it all anyway." I take her hands.

"Don't worry, I've got you."

"You finally do, and then some." She pats her stomach and stands. Giving me the side eye she goes, "Did you plan this?"

"Nope, you were just an easy mark." I grab her and kiss her good and long. Lulu at last. My blood is moving so fast through my veins I feel high.

"Easy? I must have done it wrong. Fine, since you insist on 'now' this is your affair to plan, manage and execute. Because I'm telling you, I've gone as crazy as I ever plan to go behind you. I know good and damned well that this place is nowhere near big enough for a wedding, but that's your headache to deal with. I have my Thanksgiving dinner to cook. Good Luck!"

I've heard about her and Thanksgiving, it's like blood sport to her. She takes the food seriously.

"Please woman, I've got this." Everyone's been waiting for the other shoe to fall and I know I'll have an army of willing help.

"Help me out of this." She winces and grabs her breasts as we get her out of it. "These things are getting bigger by the day, you'd better hope that dress fits, or I may have to get married in a sheet."

"It will fit, it's not like you'll wake up 8 months pregnant next week. I don't care if you wear a paper bag, we are getting married."

She laughs and yawns at the same time. "Naptime."

"Bored with me already?"

"I know right? Doesn't bode well for the future." She smiles cheekily and yawns again.

I kiss her and give a light squeeze. "Go rest, I have errands."

It's dark by the time I get back, but all the arrangements have been made. Between my parents, Uncle Jack and Arlene, Matt, Lili and Lenny and June and Eddie I don't have to do a thing but bake cake, buy a suit and be here. We're trying to arrange a few surprises here and there but we'll see.

When I return at 7 she's in the kitchen just pulling out a roast chicken, with apples, fennel, red peppers parsnips and potatoes and onions she started earlier, it smells amazing.

Look at her: barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen. I love it but not know not to say it.

She smiles. "I know you've been up to no good. Lenny can't keep a secret to save his life.

"Damn that Lenny."

She laughs. "Welcome to the rest of your life."

She yawns again.

"I'm glad to be off a few weeks. Pregnancy is no joke. The morning sickness is somewhat under control, but I'm starting to feel a bit like a narcoleptic. Thank god I have a couch in my office." She yawns again and chuckles tiredly. "I'm going to need it."

I drag her over to me and hug her gently and kiss her. "You know, we're going to have to tell people at work."

She groans. "It'd be easier to just quit."

Uh oh here we go.

"Baby, I know there are some major projects nearing completion but I thought you'd take a few years off. I mean it's what my mom did and yours as well so I just assumed . . . "

She leans away slowly, looking at me incredulously. "Are you going 1950's on me?"

I laugh at her. "June Cleaver you are definitely not."

Her face-hardens slightly as she gives me the eye. Oh shit.

"Your next home cooked meal is in serious jeopardy Dax Wilde, just keep it up. You'll be riding the sofa."

"I didn't mean it like that, Lulu. But I've already got quite a bit saved and with the deal you helped broker, we and everyone we know and love are set for life and you know that. Neither of us has to work again ever, but I know you love it. If I'm living here I expect to contribute. There's nothing wrong with taking care of each other. I'm just saying, if you want to quit working for a while it's fine.

She backs completely out of my arms. "If you think you're going to stick me in this house all day with kids while you go off and do whatever, with dinner on the table each night, you are genuinely mistaken. I knew it! I just knew this would happen. I think you did put a curse on me. This all started the night you put this damned anklet on me."

She's looking angry and panicked.

"Damn it Lou, I'm not demanding you quit working. Not that we need the money. I'm just saying I'm here if you need to take some time. I'm here to help you and I mean to be a hands-on father, diaper changes, midnight feedings, the works.

We're both in for some major changes here. We are going to have to work at it. I am not trying to trap and cage you I swear."

I pull her back into my arms. She looks upset still. I rub her arms up and down and massage her shoulders until her head falls against my chest.

"Don't mess me over Dax."

"Oh, come on now. You just need a little kissing."

I've discovered if she's kissed long enough and if I stroke her back just the right way she calms right down, it's pre-empted many a would be argument at this point.

She shakes her head as she looks at me and kisses my dimple. "You know I'm on to you, you panty charmer."

--

I get home early as my final wedding fitting and pickup game were both cancelled. They are calling for snow and people are preparing for the holiday, everyone's hard pressed for time.

We must have company, there's a truck in my spot in the driveway. I park on the street and go in. All the lights are on. It smells of good cooking.

Thank god I made it up with her, she's made another of my favorites - short ribs with mushrooms, Parisian carrots, pearl onions and red wine and roasted garlic mashed potatoes and creamed spinach.

She balked about it big time. But hell who wouldn't want her at home barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen? The woman cooks all the time now and damned well too. We'll both weigh 300 pounds if this keeps up.

But where are they? I look outside again. Both her cars are in the garage, she must be round here somewhere. I hear voices from the basement. I slowly go down the stairs.

"Thanks for the quickie Harry. It's hard to get it like I want it around here these days. If he knew what we've been doing he'd kill us both. Help me out of this, these stains are a dead give away."

"Happy to help. Besides I kinda owe the guy. I'll always be here if you need me, just because you're getting married doesn't mean we're over you know, you can still call me, for anything, always. We're forever Lulu."

She takes his hand and kisses his cheek. "I know that you big softie.

"What in the hell is going on here?!"

Lulu jumps and steps back looking at me in alarm.

"What are you doing home?" She looks at her watch.

"Did you hear what I asked you Lou? What are you two doing?"

I'm shouting, but someone had better answer me.

Harry holds up his hands. "Hey, it's not even like that."

"Well just how is it exactly?" I'm ready to finally kill him and go to jail already.

Positively bristling hostility, she comes over and grabs my hand and takes me to a door on the other side of the basement and opens it and shoves me in and turns on the lights.

"This was supposed to be a gift for you. You Jackass!" She hisses.

The concrete walls have been painted in soft white, there's a wide plush carpet down the center of the room, low tufted brown leather sofas surround the perimeter of the room and at one end of the room there's a large mahogany desk with a large leather chair and two computers a Mac and a PC, a mini-bar, a fireplace and at the other end a large flat screen television, a navy blue felted card table with chairs, a glass case with some childhood mementos of mine trophies, pictures of me from my childhood playing baseball with my brother and a wedding picture of my parents, pictures of me and Lulu.

"Harry helped me because that damned Lenny can't keep a fucking secret to save his life. He was concerned about me being around paint, even low VOC paint, and didn't want me doing any lifting. We are working on completing renovations upstairs and he was here to finish up down here and help me. You owe us an apology, right now."

I do feel like a jackass.

"Man, I'm sorry, thanks so much for doing this for Lulu and me, for us."

"It's really no problem, no problem at all. Congratulations."

He glances at Lulu, who stares at me steadily as if she'd like to do me serious bodily harm.

"Best of Luck Dax. I left a little something that belongs to you." He points to a large flat package, shakes my hand and leaves looking amused.

Lulu's standing with her arms crossed. I take a deep breath.

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry? What the actual fuck Dax?! I know you don't trust Harry, but I'm supposed to be your wife. In 3 days! If you don't trust me then we have a serious problem and should not be getting married."

I feel the air leave the room.

"I would never be with anyone else, especially in this condition. You think so little of me?"

Her chin starts to quiver.

"I'm sorry. But you know it kills me when you call him."

"He understands we're getting married. This is his way of atoning. You have me Dax. I'm pregnant. I asked you to marry me. I chose you. I choose you. I'm marrying you. I adore you. I don't know what else to do for you."

She shakes her head sadly and looks at me and sighs.

"You'll still marry me?"

"Might as well. We aren't going to change and it is what it is. This is us." She shrugs.

"But dude, you are testing the friendship. You're going to have to step up your talking game too during our counseling sessions. Because we can't both be crazy. What'll happen to the kids? I thought we established that I am the crazy one in this relationship. I am counting on you to be the sane one." She chuckles.

I sigh with relief. "I love my gift. I'm sorry I ruined the surprise. But hey, now when I'm working your nerves you can simply send me to my room."

Sighing deeply she hugs me hard. "Oh you'll be spending plenty of time here."

--

We signed the legal papers and technically it's all over but the shouting at this point. She's my wife. True to her word, she's taken my name. Lou Lou Wilde.

At Lulu's insistence, we met with financial advisors to establish trusts for the children. Lou is a pretty cool customer when it comes to business dealings, but her jaw dropped when she got a look at my everyday savings account.

Except for the house and a plot of land back home I'm completely liquid and somewhere along the line with careful saving and investing hit the seven figure mark a couple of times. Not to mention 401K and pension savings from my younger days on the oil rig.

"Well shit Dax! Aren't you the dark horse?"

"Yes, I can afford to keep you in all the fancy $200 coffee and tea and all the Brittany butter your little heart can take."

"I can buy my own coffee, tea and butter thank you very much. You just worry about taking care of our children."

"And what pray tell does that mean?"

"You do you and I'll do me. No need to entangle every thing just because we signed papers."

MsLuLuX
MsLuLuX
168 Followers