Visions of Utopia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah left her place behind the chair I'd been occupying and moved round to the far side of the chaise. She reached down to spread Jenny's lower lips before taking hold of my cock and placing its head at the opening of the vagina. I pressed and felt her stretch around me as I pushed up into her tightness.

I doubted whether either Jenny or Richard wanted or expected me to make gentle love to her so I thrust straight into the depths of her cunt, drawing a gasp. To be honest, I had no particular desire to be gentle with her. I couldn't help thinking that in a few weeks I would be fucking the younger and even tighter version of the body I was now deep inside. I found that very exciting and I had to try to push the thought to the back of my mind to stop myself from exploding inside her straight away.

I pulled myself out to the very opening of her cunt and began to thrust just an inch or two within her, seeking to rub my cockhead on her G-spot. I knew I was succeeding when she began to moan intensely and started to parallel my thrusts with a gentle movement of her own that kept me positioned exactly where she wanted me. She began to lubricate rapidly and the head of my cock was soon covered with her white cum as I slid in and out.

Richard moved beside me, watching the spectacle keenly. Sarah joined him and I caught a glance from her. I nodded in answer to her unspoken question.

She opened her blouse to expose her breasts to Richard and then reached over to unzip his trousers. She pulled out his cock and began working it vigorously. Jenny turned her head towards the two of them. The combination of the sight that greeted her and the stimulation of her G-spot was all it took for her to suddenly squirt all over my cock and let out a long scream. It was enough for me, too, and I thrust myself as far inside her as I could and released myself deep inside her belly. By this time Sarah had Richard at the point of no return and she directed his cock so that he sprayed a thick coating of cum over his beautiful wife's backside.

Completely spent, Jenny collapsed onto the chaise and as the muscles of her cunt contracted, they squeezed my cock out of her. Sarah took Richard's cock in her mouth and cleaned the remains of his cum off him. When she'd finished with Richard, she came over and licked the cum off Jenny's back, then she took Jenny's hand and helped her up from the chaise. As she stood up, my cum started seeping out of her, so Sarah knelt in front of her and licked it up, giving her a final small aftershock of an orgasm. The whole episode hadn't lasted long but it had left three very satisfied participants.

Richard and Jenny took advantage of my shower to clean up before they dressed to go home but not before Richard had demonstrated his staying power by giving her what appeared, from the sound of it, to be a very strenuous fucking. While they were thus occupied I sat on the end of the chaise and beckoned Sarah to come and lay across my lap. I raised her skirt to uncover her backside and reached beneath her with one hand to get to her clit. I dipped the other hand into the juices that were flowing freely from her cunt before penetrating her anal opening, pushing firmly inside with one of my lubricated fingers. Sarah squirmed and moaned under the twin onslaught from front and back and it wasn't long before there was a fourth satisfied participant.

Passage 7

In a rare but all-too-welcome coincidence, I was asked by another couple at around the same time if I would prepare their daughter Ruth for her coming of age. Ruth was very different to Ellie. She was comfortably built with full breasts, broad hips, a rounded tummy and backside, and sturdy thighs. She was a very attractive and appealing girl and the thought of preparing her for adult life was one I wasn't prepared to miss out on. Besides, having two initiates around at one time raised all sorts of interesting possibilities.

Like Richard and Jenny before them, Ruth's parents, Peter and Sophie, came to my home to discuss the arrangements. All went very pleasantly until the question arose as to who would take Ruth's virginity when the time came. It was Peter who raised the point; I had a suspicion that Sophie didn't entirely agree with him but Peter was clearly the dominant one in the partnership.

It was almost as if he'd rehearsed a formal speech:

'Sophie and I decided long ago that our sex should be limited to anal-only and we would like our daughter to be brought up in that tradition too. We would prefer for her to remain a virgin as far as her vagina is concerned, at least until she is ready to have children. We had in mind something like this.'

Peter nodded to Sophie, who stood up and raised her skirt. She was naked beneath it and was completely hairless, revealing a slit between her outer labia that was like a peach, tightly closed with not a trace of clit hood or inner lips visible. But that was no different to countless other women. No, what stood Sophie apart from most other women were the rings that pierced her outer labia, running from the very top to almost the bottom of her slit. A chain ran through the rings, lacing them tightly together, and a small padlock at the lower end fixed it in place. Access to both clitoris and vagina was entirely prevented while the chain was in place.

I beckoned Sophie to come towards me so that I could inspect the arrangement more closely. I could see that a small hole was left at the bottom, presumably to allow the passage of urine and menstrual flow, but it was too small to allow even the smallest of fingers to enter.

'Do you ever remove the chain?' I asked Peter.

'Occasionally, in the early days', he replied, 'but once Sophie became used to doing without clitoral stimulation and orgasms it seemed like a bad idea to reawaken any desire in her for them. Other men find her present arrangement appealing and she is extremely popular in the community. I'm sure that Ruth would be too.'

I hesitated, not wishing to be too blunt. 'Peter, the whole point of the coming of age is to allow a young person to explore and develop their own sexuality, not for their parents to impose their wishes on them. The time for decisions like that can only come when Ruth has had a chance to understand her own desires.'

I was also tempted to point out that, as an Elder of the community, I could insist on having Sophie fully available to me if I wished it but I decided not to press the point there and then, which is not to say that I didn't store the thought away in the back of my mind as a future possibility.

As far as Ruth's ceremony was concerned, if he was not to be allowed to have his way, Peter insisted that she would first of all be taken anally – and I wondered whether he had that task in mind for himself – after which his best friend Simon would use her vagina for the first time. This would, of course, involve some additional preparation for Ruth.

Passage 8

The two girls were to arrive at my home to begin their preparations a few days apart, Ellie first and then Ruth. Normally these preparations lasted for a full week or so but I decided it would be interesting to have each girl separately for a couple of days and then bring them together for the rest of the time. That meant that Ellie would have to return to her own home for the start of Ruth's stay before re-joining us.

The idea of the pre-ceremony preparations was to allow the girls to begin to experience sexual attention and to start to learn the skills needed to give and receive the maximum possible pleasure with their future partners. Both Ellie and Ruth had been brought up in openly sexual environments at home but neither had, of course, participated in any way.

Needless to say, any penetration of cock or dildo into the girls' vaginas or anuses was forbidden before their ceremony and even fingers had to be used with care. Fortunately, there was no such prohibition as far as oral sex was concerned, either giving or receiving – indeed, it was an important part of the girls' preparation. I always had Sarah to provide for my other needs, which was one of the reasons why Elders were given maids; otherwise the whole process might become far too frustrating and lead to the premature plucking of forbidden fruits.

Passage 9

Ellie's parents dropped her off at my house in the early afternoon. After greeting her I immediately handed her over into Sarah's more-than-capable hands and told her to have the girl ready for dinner at 7.30. Sarah then took her up to the room which she used as a salon to ready the girls. I waited until they'd reached the top of the staircase and had disappeared along the corridor. Only then did I follow them.

My own bedroom was between the salon and the bedroom that Ellie was to occupy for the duration of her stay with us. Inside, on the wall adjoining the salon, was a large mirror. By releasing a hidden catch, the mirror could be swung out of the way, revealing a one-way mirror behind it that looked into the adjacent room. On the opposite wall – the one between my bedroom and Ellie's – was a painting and this, too, concealed a one-way mirror. Microphones conveyed sound from the neighbouring rooms. The arrangement enabled me to ensure that the preparations were going according to plan and, of course, I won't pretend that the opportunity to study a naked young woman didn't go amiss either.

The aim of the initial stage of a girl's preparation was to turn her from an awkward teenager into a desirable woman. Sarah had acquired the skills needed to ready the girls under her care – hairdressing, make-up, skin care, manicure, pedicure, and the like. I can't recall a single time when I wasn't thrilled by the results she achieved.

Most of the girls who came to us still wore a full display of pubic hair. That was intentional; it gave us room to work with – a whole range of possibilities to explore. After consulting me, Sarah would tend to the girls' pubic hair if necessary, trimming if it was too unruly, shaving or waxing if we decided on more extensive treatment. She could produce a range of decorative effects if complete removal of the hair wasn't required; anything from simple landing strips to hearts and flames and more complex shapes, whatever suited the particular girl. We didn't encourage full laser removal of hair at this stage of a girl's development; that was a choice for her to make later.

Sarah told Ellie to undress and stand in front of her so that the light from the window shone on her. She was slim but a little curvier than I might have guessed from her clothed form. Her breasts were firm, pointed and perky. Her nipples were tight buds but they and their surrounding areolas were such a light colour that they were hard to distinguish against her background skin colour. Her waist was trim, as was her behind, and her tummy neatly rounded. Between her legs she sported a nice triangle of hair but one which I thought might benefit from tidying and shaping. That was something for us to consider.

All in all, she was very appealing and I could see her becoming a very popular member of the community. I had no doubt that whoever was lucky enough, in due course, to have her as a wife or partner would have to be prepared for her to be much in demand. And something told me that she would enjoy being in demand.

Sarah told Ellie to open her mouth wide. Her teeth were good but that wasn't the point of the examination. The purpose was to weigh up the girl's ability to handle a cock in her mouth and throat. She passed Ellie a small cup of liquid and told her to swallow it.

'What is it?' Ellie demanded to know.

I knew the answer, of course – I had provided the specimen just a short while before.

'Just swallow it.' The tone of Sarah's voice made it clear she was not to be challenged.

Ellie took the hint and tipped the cup back, taking the contents straight down.

'Good girl. A lot of girls worry that they won't like the taste of a man's cum but you've just swallowed some without a problem. Now open wide again.'

Ellie did so and Sarah inserted a pencil-like probe into her mouth and down into her throat. It provoked only a small gag reflex. We could work with that.

With that out of the way, Sarah next took a close look at the girl's shoulder length hair and I could tell she was thinking that it was too long. She followed this by examining her skin in detail, from top to bottom. While we didn't expect girls to be flawless – as I've said, we're not Stepford – we did encourage them to take care of themselves, as indeed we did with the men of the community. Throughout the examination Sarah made notes on her clipboard.

The final stage was for her to examine the girl sexually, beginning with her small breasts, which she cupped in her hands and fondled. She then took Ellie's nipples, rolling them between her fingers and tugging on them, noting their response.

Sarah then rolled out an examination couch and had the girl lie back on it. Ellie's outer labia were firm and plump with signs of a neat pair of inner lips protruding between them. Sarah spread the girl's legs apart and placed them on the stirrups, and as she did so the inner lips became fully visible, along with her clit and clit hood. In this position her vaginal hole was drawn open too.

Sarah wetted the tip of her finger and gently touched the clit as it peeked out from under its hood, then she took gentle hold of the hood itself between her fingers, caressing the clit beneath. Finally, she drew the clit hood back slightly, exposing more of the head, and touched it with her fingertip once more. Ellie visibly gasped at this. Sarah made notes of all her reactions to this examination.

Next she examined the folds of her inner lips, stretching them out, before finally parting them fully to reveal the entrance to her vagina, taking the opportunity to examine to state of her hymen.

'Do you use tampons?' I heard Sarah ask her.

Ellie nodded her head but then a sudden look of concern crossed her face. 'I haven't broken my hymen, have I?'

Sarah laughed. 'Ah, the myth of the intact hymen. Genteel Victorian ladies who did little more than take tea with their friends might have had intact hymens until the day they married but it's actually quite rare these days. Some girls have very flexible hymens that can stretch and close up again after a finger or a tampon has been pushed through it – even a penis sometimes – but, for a lot of girls, it only needs them to ride a bicycle or a horse and that's it. The only reason I ask about tampons is because I leave the next bit out if you've never used one – but that's simply for your comfort.'

Sarah picked up a probe – much like a tampon – attached to which was a wand, and inserted it into Ellie's vagina. The wand protruded from her body after the probe had disappeared inside. She then explained to the girl the importance of exercising her pelvic floor muscles and told her how she could use them to heighten her own and her partners' sexual pleasure. She showed Ellie how to carry out the exercises, demonstrating how the probe would both help with the exercises and ensure that she was carrying them out correctly.

Finally, Sarah told Ellie to turn over and kneel on the table with her legs apart and the cheeks of her behind spread.

'What are you going to do?' Ellie's voice was anxious.

'I'm just going to penetrate your behind to make sure everything's fine there. I'll only use one finger and I'll use lots of lube. Just relax and it'll be fine.'

Ellie protested. 'But I'm not sure I want to have anal sex.'

'That'll be your choice, of course', Sarah reminded her, 'but quite a lot of men in the community enjoy it and may ask you to accept it. It's as well to know what it's like. And you may even find you like it.'

She didn't add that in some point – after her ceremony – I would almost certainly take her anally.

Ellie turned over, but not without a degree of unease. Sarah spread lube over Ellie's rosebud before coating her forefinger with it. She gently inserted the finger up to its first knuckle, pausing there to allow Ellie to get used to the sensation and to allow her sphincter muscles time to relax before easing her finger deeper in. She worked it around inside, little by little. Ellie couldn't decide whether it was painful or pleasurable but it came as something of a relief when the finger finally withdrew.

'Good', Sarah announced. 'That's all for now. Tomorrow I'll be giving you the full beauty treatment – you'll enjoy that – but for now I'll take you to your bedroom and, once you've done your diary, you can relax until it's time for dinner. You can have a shower and then get changed into your evening clothes. You'll find them hanging in your wardrobe.'

Passage 10

The three of us gathered for dinner at 7.30. Both Ellie and Sarah were wearing their evening outfits – a floor-length skirt topped by a transparent blouse which, as no bras were allowed with it, revealed their breasts. The skirts were slit up the side, allowing flashes of naked calves and thighs. The only difference between the two women was that, for now, Ellie was allowed to wear panties whereas Sarah did not.

Sarah served the meal and then joined us at the table. When we'd finished eating we made our way through to the lounge, taking coffee and the remaining wine from the meal with us. We sat discussing Ellie's diary for the day for a while – her reactions to her examination by Sarah were interesting to say the least – but then it was time for the next step in her preparation.

I told Ellie to lay full length on the rug on the floor and had Sarah kneel over her, her knees astride the younger girl's face. I joined them, raising Sarah's skirt above her waist so that I could put my fingers to her slit, opening her up. Ellie, of course, had a clear view of this activity, just inches above her face. Her parents had never disguised their sexual life from her but she had never witnessed anything like this.

I worked my fingers into the depths of Sarah's cunt, preparing her for what was to follow. She was soon very wet. I kneeled behind her, undid my trouser zip, took out my cock, and pushed it into her. I glanced down and saw Ellie looking up at the sight, her mouth wide open in amazement. The full length of my cock, liberally coated with Sarah's juices, was visible to her as I thrust in and out. It was very tempting to think about pulling out of Sarah's cunt and dipping my cock into the ready mouth beneath me but that wasn't part of the plan – not yet, anyway.

Sarah was used to providing such a performance for a new girl and she played her part as amazingly as always. Her building orgasm was genuine enough but her moans and groans were something to behold. Ellie began to squirm – she was becoming very aroused but she had no idea if she was allowed to do anything about it. Her hands began to slide towards the slit in her skirt but Sarah spotted the movement and pinned her wrists, preventing her seeking the relief she so obviously needed.

I continued to pound into Sarah's body. There was no mistaking it when my orgasm came – and Sarah's with it. I drove the whole way into her cunt and let out a deep groan as my cum spurted up inside her. Beneath us Ellie let out a long moan too. I wondered whether she had cum too, just from the sight of what she'd witnessed, but it was probably just the pent-up frustration.

As I began to subside, I pulled out of Sarah and stood up. Some of my cum, mixed with her intense wetness, seeped out of her and ran down her thighs. She stayed where she was, poised above Ellie so that she got a good view.

Sarah needed no instruction as to what to do next. She stood up, took Ellie by the hand and raised her from the floor, before leading her up the stairs to her bedroom. She undressed her, laid her on the bed, and kissed her briefly on the lips before leaving the room and closing the door behind her.