Visions of Utopia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed the two of them up the stairs as soon as they were out of sight and went to the one-way mirror that looked into Ellie's room. I wanted to see how she would deal with the effects of witnessing a fucking right in front of her. I was treated to the sight of Ellie spread out on the bed in front of me. The door opened quietly behind me and Sarah came in to join me. She put her arm round my shoulder.

Ellie ran her hands all over her body. She took hold of her breasts, squeezing them and pulling her nipples to the point at which it must have hurt. Her hands slipped down to her middle and she stretched out her legs until they were at right angles to her body, leaving her sex totally exposed to us and almost obscenely open. She slipped a finger between her labia and spread them wide apart. The finger disappeared inside and she began to work it vigorously in and out. It was soon joined by another and another and another – all four fingers of one hand jammed up inside her, spreading her wide open, penetrating deeply. The speakers on the wall in front of us relayed the squelchy sounds of a very wet cunt being thoroughly worked.

'Naughty girl', Sarah giggled. 'She knows that nothing's supposed to go in there before her coming of age. No wonder there's not much left of her hymen. It's a long time since I've given myself a frigging like that.'

Ellie's other hand descended to her clit. Her fingers explored, uncovering it, gently at first but within a few minutes they turned into a blur of motion. She began to writhe on the bed, her body contorting, her back arching, her head thrown back. Her mouth let out a succession of gasps and yells but surprisingly, when she finally came, it was with little more than a small laugh of delight.

When it was over she lay there moaning gently as she recovered from the heights of her ecstasy. Sarah replaced the painting, hiding our view of the girl. She put her arms around my neck.

'Now forget about her. I'm sure that's made you very aroused' – she felt down to my cock to confirm her suspicions – 'but I would adore it if you made gentle love to me tonight.'

She took my hand and led me to the bed.

Passage 11

Leaving Ellie in bed, Sarah and I had breakfast early the next morning and took the opportunity to go through the notes she'd made the previous day.

'Her nipples...' I prompted.

'Yes, they're too light. Even with a completely see-through top they're going to be almost invisible. I could use rouge but a longer-lasting stain might be better.'

I agreed.

'I will need to tidy her pubic hair a little. Have you thought about the style you'd prefer?'

'I'm torn', I admitted. 'A small triangle ending at the top of her slit is one possibility or perhaps we should just tidy what she already has – shave the top and sides. On balance, though, I would like to see a broad band running all the way down over her outer labia but trimmed short, and the top and outside edges shaved. How does that sound?'

'I can do that, if that's what you'd like.'

'Her cunt – that display last night was a bit worrying. I know she was very aroused but for such an inexperienced girl to take four fingers just like that is worrying. You will need to emphasise how important it will be for her to keep up her pubic floor exercises. When I take her I shall expect to feel her gripping me tightly.'

'I'll see to that.'

'Her anus?'

'It was quite tight but I think she started to enjoy it. I think you should use a finger or two on her during her preparation and then once her ceremony is out of the way we should think about stretching her with the butt plugs. Of course, once Ruth is here Ellie is going to see her behind being prepared for her anal virginity to be taken at her ceremony and one thing may lead to another.'

'So what are your plans for today?'

'I'm going to wake her soon and give her breakfast, then it's the full treatment and that'll last the rest of the morning. This afternoon I'll be taking her to choose clothes. By tonight your latest chrysalis will be a beautiful butterfly.'

'Excellent! And tonight we'll move on to oral sex. I am very much looking forward to exploring that mouth.'

Passage 12

The day passed quite slowly for me. I busied myself with various outstanding tasks downstairs in my study while Sarah worked on Ellie upstairs in the salon though, as I'm sure you won't be surprised to hear, I did make a few trips to my room upstairs to observe progress at various times. Sarah told Ellie to undress and then to sit in the hairdresser's chair we'd had specially-designed.

In its first position it allowed the occupant to lay almost flat with her head tilted back over a basin for her hair to be washed. This required Sarah to lean over in such a way that her breasts would be only an inch or two above the girl's face and, if the girl was receptive, Sarah might undo her blouse and rub her nipples over her lips. In its second position, with the back raised, it became a normal chair for hair cutting, make-up and other beauty treatments.

The first thing that Sarah demanded of Ellie was that she was not to close her legs at any times when she was naked or otherwise not permitted to wear panties. They were to be kept apart so that her sex was not only visible but open and accessible too. The intention was to remind her the whole time of her sexual nature and of the pleasure that was hers to give and receive through it. While she was cutting Ellie's hair, Sarah turned the chair to face a wall-length mirror. By doing this, Ellie was presented with a clear view of her own open sex. It was the first time she had ever seen herself so blatantly displayed and she couldn't help but become aroused at the thought that this was how men would be seeing her in the future.

Sarah had finally decided on a chin-length bob-style cut for Ellie's hair, adding a final touch by sweeping it out to one side. It took a while to achieve the necessary layering but the result was stunning, turning girl into sophisticated woman without taking away anything of her youth.

With the hair on her head finished, it was time to deal with that between her legs. Sarah began by trimming the hair with scissors and then applied a warmed wash flannel to the pubic area. There wasn't too much to be shaved off, so Sarah worked shaving cream lightly around the margins with a brush. All it took was a few deft strokes of the razor to achieve the tidy effect she'd sought. She followed this by applying aloe vera body lotion to most of the girl's skin, including the newly-shaved area, and I got the impression – I happened to be watching at the right moment – that both of them thoroughly enjoyed this process.

Ellie's hands and feet followed next; Sarah soon had them transformed into works of art. That left only the question of her nipples and areolas. The answer lay in a bottle of deep-red lip stain in Sarah's cupboard, which she applied using a brush. Having treated the nipples, she next parted Ellie's inner labia and applied a coat to their edges as well.

Passage 13

Dinner that evening was a talkative affair. It was clear that Sarah and Ellie were getting on well together and their afternoon's shopping trip had been a great success. That boded well for the future.

Ellie had decided to wear a couple of her new purchases for the evening – a dark grey flowing skirt that swirled as she walked, topped by a white blouse that would have been transparent but for the deep frill that hung below shoulder level and across the bust. Although it masked the charms of her breasts, all that was needed to reveal them was to lift the frill. The outfit complemented her new hairstyle perfectly and the make-up that Sarah had applied provided colour that the clothes lacked.

We had coffee in the dining room while we discussed Ellie's diary and then, once that was out of the way, we all retired to the lounge. I took a seat on the sofa and told Ellie to stand in front of me.

'Sarah really has excelled herself with you, Ellie. It's difficult to know who to congratulate the most – the artist or the subject – but it's time for me to see the full extent of Sarah's handiwork. Would you undress for me, please?'

She stood there shyly, entirely unaware, of course, that I had already seen her naked on several occasions, thanks to the one-way mirrors in my room. She slowly unbuttoned the blouse before shrugging it off her shoulders and letting it fall down her arms. She placed it neatly on an adjacent chair.

'Come towards me, please.'

I reached out for her nipples and, taking hold of them, pulled her closer to me.

'Sarah tells me that your nipples are naturally very light coloured so she has darkened and reddened them. The effect is unusual and quite astounding.'

I leaned forward and took one of her nipples in my mouth – it hardened instantly – and then the other. I took this one firmly between my teeth, grasping it just tightly enough to hurt, and stretched it. I looked at her face, weighing up her reaction. I sensed pleasure more than pain.

I released the nipple and stood back from her. 'Remove your skirt, please.'

Ellie unzipped the skirt and allowed it to fall to the floor. Then I took hold of the waistband of her panties and eased them down her legs. She moved as if to pick the clothes up off the floor but I held up my hand to stop her and instead beckoned Sarah to do so.

Ellie stood very still in front of me. I ran my hand between her thighs and parted them.

'Sarah's made a very good job of grooming you there - just enough hair, not too long to get in the way, and your little lips are deliciously obvious. She's coloured them too.'

'As I was using the stain I thought it might be an idea to ty it out there', Sarah explained. 'Do you like it?'

I prised Ellie's outer labia apart to reveal the inner lips more clearly. They had started to swell with the attention.

'Most women's labia become redder as they become aroused', I told Ellie. 'It's a sign that they're ready for sex. By colouring your little lips, it makes you appear to be constantly ready and waiting to be penetrated. The effect is highly sexual.'

I slipped the edge of my hand into her slit, spreading her open and feeling the wetness building up inside her. I reached up with my thumb and began to rub around her clit. I felt her body shift, as if she was willing my hand to explore deeper. Sarah moved behind her and put her arms round her, taking her weight, allowing her to surrender herself fully to my caresses. Ellie's legs bent as she sank down onto my hand, forcing it as far as possible into her crevice. I glanced up and saw that Sarah had taken her nipples between her fingers, stretching them and twisting them and bringing them to full hardness.

Ellie let out a succession of low moans, gasps and whimpers in response to our efforts. She clearly wasn't the most vocal of girls but there is no doubt she was enjoying the sensations her body was experiencing. It was difficult, though, to know which were exciting her the most. I was delighted to see that she responded so well to being excited by another woman; it opened up so many possibilities for her development. It had been my intention to take her over to the sofa to allow her to experience my mouth on her sex but instead I decided that it was time to move things to a further stage. In a few days, both Ellie and Ruth would be my guests and I was keen for them to experience sex with each other; some preparation for this seemed like a good idea.

I removed my hand from between Ellie's legs and told Sarah to take over. I watched avidly as the new hand probed her increasingly wet sex. After several minutes of this I told Sarah to take Ellie to the sofa. She knew exactly what I required without having to be told. She leaned the girl back and opened her legs wide. It reminded me of the sight we'd been treated to the previous evening. Sarah knelt between the girl's outstretched thighs and lowered her mouth. It took her very little time to build on Ellie's existing arousal and bring her to a shuddering climax.

I stood up and went over to the sofa. Unzipping my trousers, I kneeled astride Ellie so that my cock was on a level with her face.

'Open your mouth.'

Under normal circumstances it would have been Sarah's role to teach Ellie the finer arts of oral sex before we reached this point but that could wait. I wanted relief and I wanted her to experience my cock emptying into her. I also thought it would be interesting to see how she coped without any tuition and how readily it came to her. But, as I doubted whether she had ever had a man in her mouth before, I decided to take it gently and let her take only the first couple of inches.

As it happened, she seemed to take to it as naturally as could be, which made me wonder if perhaps she'd spied on her mother using her mouth on her father. She used her lips and tongue on me in near-expert fashion.

Sarah sat beside her and watched as the mouth worked its way up and down the head of my cock, making the occasional encouraging comment. When she sensed that I had not long to go, she whispered in Ellie's ear.

'He's going to cum in a moment. Look up at him, seduce him with your eyes, and smile at him as you take his gift. Keep your lips tightly around his cock and make sure you take in every last drop. Hold it in your mouth and then, when he's completely finished, open your mouth to show him how much you've taken. When you've done that, tip your head back and let it slide down your throat, just like you did yesterday.'

I increased the pace of my thrusts and then, with our eyes locked together and to the sound of a succession of grunts, I spurted a stream of cum over her tongue. As soon as my cock had stopped pulsing between her lips, she opened her mouth wide to show me how well she had taken me. Sarah leaned over and kissed her.

Passage 14

It had been an interesting couple of days. In Ellie I had a young woman who had a great deal of potential and I was looking forward to completing her preparation. But more even than that, there was the prospect of her ceremony only a couple of weeks away and after that I would be able to use her body fully and in any way I wished.

But for the moment, Ellie would be returning home for a couple of days and I had the arrival of Ruth to contemplate; another fresh young thing to begin to mould into the ways of the community.

Passage 15

Ruth arrived about an hour after Ellie's departure. She was more a heavily-built girl than Ellie but not greatly so. The commonly-used description for larger girls is 'Rubenesque' but that would suggest a degree of voluptuousness that Ruth did not have. Rounded is about as far as I would go.

The afternoon of her arrival followed much the same pattern as Ellie's had done. Needless to say, I spent much of the afternoon in my room, observing the proceedings through the one-way mirror. Sarah soon had her undressed and standing naked. Ruth's form was exquisitely feminine and Sarah knew only too well how much I would appreciate her body. Equally, I knew how much Sarah would appreciate looking at it and touching it.

One thing that was obvious straightaway was Ruth's apparent submissiveness. She was willing to accommodate everything that Sarah asked her to do without hesitation. The question that raised itself in my mind was whether this was her natural self or did it stem from the way she'd been brought up. Her father was undeniably an extremely dominant character and I wondered if Ruth – and perhaps her mother too – had simply found it easier not to stand up to his demands. We would need to discover the truth.

Ruth's full, heavy breasts hung down, swinging gently as she moved. Her nipples may have been on the small side but they stood proudly forwards, a plus point as far as I was concerned. Sarah contrived to turn Ruth so that she faced the mirror – and me. Standing behind her, she took the breasts in her hands, lifting the weight of them and allowing her finger nails to flicker lightly over the nipples. She suggested that Ruth should lift her arms and put her hands behind her head. This had the effect of raising her breasts and pushing them forwards.

Ruth stared at the mirror so intently I almost wondered if she could see me looking at her but I knew that wasn't the case. She simply seemed to be enjoying what was a new view for her. Maybe it was the first time she had ever seen her breasts in such a sexual way.

Sarah ran a hand over Ruth's stomach, letting the fingers spread out over its roundness, before slipping them almost imperceptibly between her legs and brushing the full triangle of her pubic hair. My thoughts turned towards the grooming it might benefit from without coming to any firm conclusion. On the one hand, what she had wasn't unruly and it neatly filled and accentuated the line of her thighs and her mons. In some ways, it even drew attention to the sex that it masked and invited further exploration. On the other hand, the idea of having her shaved completely to reveal her slit had its own attractions.

Things became a little clearer once Sarah had her in position on the examination couch and her legs opened. Like her mother's slit, Ruth's was tight and, even with the legs parted, there was no sign of her clit or inner labia visible between the plump outer lips. Sarah had to take the outer lips and spread them apart to reveal a tiny set of inner labia within and a pretty clit peeking out from under its hood. The inner labia were so small that they did nothing to hide the opening into the girl's cunt. I decided there and then that it would be a pity to allow this beautiful sight to be hidden beneath pubic hair and that its removal would allow much easier access.

One of the differences between Ellie and Ruth was that Ruth would be losing her anal virginity during her ceremony, as well as being penetrated vaginally for the first time. Bearing this in mind, Sarah paid close attention to the anal orifice during her examination. It was clearly obvious that she was very tight and, from the extensive notes that Sarah made, this was something she and I would need to discuss.

Passage 16

While Ruth spent the remainder of the afternoon filing in her diary and relaxing in her bedroom, Sarah and I discussed ideas for our after-dinner activities and the sexual performance we would put on for Ruth. I was intrigued to know what effect her submissiveness might have on her ability to deal with the arousal it caused. She had to be aware of her father's opposition to clitoral stimulation – she must have seen her mother's chained and locked vulva – and I couldn't help wondering how this would affect or even discourage masturbation on her part.

Sarah was also convinced that the girl had latent bisexual tendencies and suggested that these needed to be explored, since clitoral stimulation would be an important part of play with another girl. We decided, therefore, that we would all be naked. I would sit on the sofa with Ruth kneeling in front of me. Sarah would mount me, facing Ruth and with her feet on the sofa, outside my legs, and would invite the girl to place my cock at the entrance of her cunt. This would give Ruth an explicit view of the fucking that would follow – Sarah stretched wide open around my cock with her aroused clitoris on full view; my cock disappearing up inside her, the balls hanging on display beneath it.

This is precisely how we started. The position allowed Sarah to control the pace of the fucking and I knew she adored that. She was also able to watch Ruth's reaction as she varied the amount of penetration that became visible as she rose and fell. Needless to say, after a few strokes I was covered in Sarah's wet juices and I could only imagine the spectacle that was unfolding before Ruth's eyes and the effect it must be having on her.