Visions of Utopia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Sarah told Ruth to move closer and to explore around her spread-open labia, her clitoris, and the penis that impaled her with her fingers. She did so, a little reluctantly at first but seemingly unable to refuse Sarah's instructions. Sarah's moans increased as Ruth's fingers encountered the hardened nub of her clit.

'Kiss my nipples', Sarah instructed. I took the hint and, reaching from behind her, took hold of Sarah's breasts and offered them to the girl's mouth. She kissed the nipples and sucked on them.

'Stretch them with your teeth', I urged her. She did so and Sarah's moans and groans increased by a leap. I let go of Sarah's breasts and took hold of Ruth's instead, holding them in the palms of my hands, kneading them. I glanced down and could see tell-tale signs of moisture on the inside of Ruth's thighs.

'Lick me down there – use your tongue on both of us', she yelled. 'Do it!'

Ruth immediately abandoned Sarah's breasts and bent lower. I felt her tongue running up my shaft and then leaving it for Sarah's clit. She did this over and over again. Sarah began to slide up and down more vigorously, increasing the contact between her clit and the tongue that was exciting her. I could feel Ruth's wonderful breasts pressed against the inside of my thighs.

'Keep doing that, keep going till I cum', Sarah managed to utter. 'When I do, open your mouth and take his cock in it. Let him cum in your mouth.'

I doubted if I'd last that long, the way things were going but with Ruth's tongue working on her clit and my cock, it wasn't many moments before Sarah began to scream in ecstasy.

'Oh yes, oh fuck, oh fu...u...ck, oh FUCK! I'M CUMMING,' she yelled.

Ruth grabbed hold of my cock and stuffed it in her mouth, just in time. She'd just got the head in when I spurted my cum across her tongue and down her throat. She gulped as I filled her mouth. Sarah collapsed back onto me, her legs still spread wide apart. I knew that she must still be gaping open and that Ruth must have a clear view up inside her vagina.

Ruth gave a little giggle. 'I'm sorry', she added quickly, 'but I've never seen a woman like that before and it's... it's pulsating in there. It looks like it's got a life of its own.'

'I'm contracting', Sarah explained, 'after my orgasm. Slide your finger in there and feel it but take care – I'm terribly sensitive when I've just cum.'

Sarah and I lay there for a few minutes, recovering, while Ruth slipped a gentle finger inside her cunt. Then Sarah stood up, took Ruth by the hands, and pulled her to her feet. She kissed Ruth, tenderly on the lips to start with, but then she opened her mouth and clasped it firmly to Ruth's. Ruth hesitated, briefly, but then gave in to the kiss.

After a couple of minutes of passionate embrace, they broke apart. Sarah took Ruth by the hand and led her up the stairs. She laid her on her bed and kissed her lightly on the cheek, before slipping out of the room. In the meantime, of course, I had come up the stairs too and had opened the one-way mirror that looked into Ruth's room. Sarah joined me.

Ruth was on her bed. Her hand seemed to be itching to descend between her legs but she kept them tightly pressed together. She writhed visibly, as if trying to rid herself of the arousal she so clearly felt, hoping it would go away. In the end she rolled over on her side, crossing her legs tightly, and letting out a long low groan of frustration.

'She knows she needs to touch herself, she wants to touch herself', Sarah whispered to me, 'but her father – or maybe both of them – must have convinced her that she shouldn't. We need to work on that but it may not be easy.'

'I agree', I replied, 'and I need to find out whether her parents are truly dom and willing sub, or whether the father is simply a bully.'

Passage 17

The following morning, as was our normal way, Sarah and I breakfasted early and went through the notes she had made the previous day.

'Obvious things first', she started. 'What about her pubic hair?'

'I thought about removing it completely', I replied. 'That tight slit deserves to be revealed.'

'Yes, that was my first thought, but then I wondered if it would remind her too much of her mother and create even more problems; her mother's completely shaved, after all.'

'Hmmm, I hadn't thought of that. What do you suggest?'

'I suggest a heavy trim. Her hair's thick and dark and it would be obvious even if it was little more than a five o'clock shadow, though I'd leave a little bit more than that.'

'Ok', I replied, 'that's settled.'

'She's definitely a virgin', Sarah continued. 'Her hymen is remarkably intact. For her first time a smaller cock might be a good idea, though if you say that to her father he might just pick a bigger one instead, just to be difficult.'

'Somehow I have a feeling he's going to find the biggest ones possible. We'd probably better assume the worst and prepare Ruth as much as we can – front and back.'

'I know we're not supposed to penetrate her in any way but maybe I could at least stretch her hymen and open her up a bit.'

I nodded my agreement.

'Then there's her behind. We're definitely going to have to prepare that. We've only got a few days but that should be enough to work up through two or three sizes of butt plug to stretch her. I'll start her off with the smallest one when we get back from shopping this afternoon but she'll need to wear it for most of the time.'

'That all sounds fine to me', I said. 'I thought that after dinner tonight we should concentrate on bringing her to orgasm and encouraging her to touch herself. We need to let her discover what her father would rather she didn't experience.'

Passage 18

Dinner that night was a little different to normal: I was dressed in a dark suit, dress shirt and bow tie but, to make a contrast, the girls were both naked. Both Sarah and I paid considerable attention and compliments to Ruth's newly-manicured body. As Sarah served each course, she took the opportunity to let her fingers stroke her breasts, her nipples, her tummy, her back. On one occasion she had to remind Ruth to keep her legs open.

'Your slit is so beautiful – now it's more visible you really must make sure it's always properly on display.'

This theme was repeated when we went through into the lounge. Sarah sat Ruth in an armchair and spread her legs over the arms, leaving her sex totally exposed, her labia faintly open, and the end of her first butt plug visible between the cheeks of her behind. Sarah sat on the floor in front of her, leaning on one elbow that rested between the wide-flung legs. Ruth would have understood the meaning behind the way she'd been posed; that her body was intended to be open and available – more specifically, the front opening to which her father so much wished to deny access.

I sat on the sofa opposite, admiring the view of the two naked girls. They stayed as they were for some while, then Sarah glanced towards me. I nodded, knowing full well what she intended.

She rose on her knees and reached out to Ruth's vulva, sliding her fingers into her slit. She discovered that the girl was already wet; clearly, it had excited her to be so blatantly on display. Sarah spread her labia and lowered her mouth onto her clit. Her tongue danced across the tiny nub; circled it, flicked it, teased it. Ruth grasped the arms of the chair and began to moan as the tongue continued its onslaught.

The moans turned into groans as Sarah used a dainty finger to press against her hymen, which stretched and yielded slightly. Her tongue continued its work and, before long, signs of Ruth's developing orgasm became apparent. She began to buck and writhe in the chair, forcing her sex against Sarah's mouth. Her groans turned into yells.

'Oh yes, oh yes, oh fuck, oh yesssssss!'

As she came, Sarah pushed against the hymen with her finger and felt it give, not completely by any means, but enough to open it a little. Any pain this caused was lost in the crescendo of Ruth's orgasm.

Ruth fell back into the armchair, gasping and trying to regain her breath. I moved over to the chair and sat on the floor in front of it, my head laid back against the cushion. I directed Sarah to put her knees either side of my head and lower her sex onto my mouth. She was already thoroughly wet; her session with Ruth had obviously excited her.

Behind me, of course, Ruth remained spread-eagled with Sarah immediately in front of her, facing her. I was looking the other way and had Sarah's cunt grinding on my face, so I couldn't see what was going on, but Sarah later told me that the girl watched her intently. As Sarah's responses moved up the scale, Ruth's hand slipped between her own legs and into her slit. As she rubbed herself furiously, Sarah leaned forward and put her arms round Ruth's neck. I heard her whisper in Ruth's ear.

'Cum for me, cum now, let yourself cum for me.'

Within minutes the sounds of two earth-shattering orgasms came down to me. When it was over, Sarah slumped forward onto Ruth and I slid awkwardly from underneath her, my face covered in her juices. I let the two of them recover for a while and then went over and took each by a hand.

'It's time for bed.'

I led them both up the stairs to my room and laid Sarah on the bed. Ruth joined her on the far side while I undressed. I approached the bed, spread Sarah's legs, and climbed between them. She was still soaking wet and I entered her easily. The evening's events had left me incredibly aroused and I knew it wouldn't be long before I came. Ruth must have sensed it too because she began to kiss Sarah on the lips and face and her hand slipped between us, seeking out Sarah's clit. It didn't take a lot of that to make her cum again, even if it was only a tremor – and her orgasm, together with the feeling of Ruth's fingers between us, was enough to make me empty myself into her.

I collapsed on top of Sarah and stayed there for a minute or so before Ruth pushed me off. She got between Sarah's legs and lowered her mouth to her sex, licking up the mixture of Sarah's juices and my cum as it seeped out of her. When she'd finished, she pulled up the duvet and all three of us were soon asleep.

The next day would see the return of Ellie. For a few days there would be four of us, which promised an interesting and exciting time, if a rather wearing one.

*****

Comments

If I have enabled comments on this story, then I welcome genuine constructive comments that are specifically related to the story. For anyone who is tempted to comment without actually having read them and for those who want to discuss wider moral issues, general writing skills, and similar topics, the Lit forums have countless threads for this purpose and I commend their use.