All Comments on 'Visit with Mom'

by magicman60

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
chytownchytownabout 6 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Continue

Please continue this story. I gave it 4 stars because the story is good but the writing itself could be better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Shaved...1 star

Now he needs to visit both of his mom's friends.

Jack1107Jack1107about 6 years ago
Good story

A good read . You could take this story a long way with Barbara and Kim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Got me hard

Awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

bring it on is right with more chapters and she gets knocked up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"... I've got a lot of kinky things I want to do with you."

Yeah, I kinda get what you mean (a foursome with Barbara and Kim is the most obvious example) but kinkier than fucking her son?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
maybe

barbara and kim have their own sons to play and swap. thanks for your efforts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Immature

This is an unoriginal idea. I must have read a version of this 20x before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good start

Starts well pity about 3 fingers in her ass. If she could take 3 fingers then your cock just like that she hasn’t been without cock for very long. Her ass has been well fucked! Barb n Kim will be interesting. Try to keep it within the bounds of nearly realistic if you can. Makes for a much better read. Nothing worse than 12” cocks spurting enough spunk to cover face, tits and cunt in one go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I hope more parts to this story are in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
cute

mommy shaved. most men are wimps under 40 and need a little girl not a woman...

alaska1studalaska1studabout 6 years ago
Nice work.

Just wanted to say I really enjoyed the story. I hope to be reading more from you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Needs improvement

Too short and a lot of mechanical errors. Hardly any background or build up. Also, why did she have to be drunk? Flesh it out then get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very Good

Just a little too short. Look forward to the next chapter. Maybe involving one of both of her friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story.

I'm liking this story. Don't listen to the clowns who say otherwise. As far as mom being shaved, all I can say is It's so much nicer eating clean hairless pussy. And it excites the woman more too. No buffering by the mat of hair. Pure skin to skin. The only way to fly.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 6 years ago
Unlikely

Unless she was an alcoholic. After a year, she would have automatically cancelled her outing. Better yet, when her friends found out they would have all gone inside to see him. Then being such a hunk they would have invited him. Guess the fun with 3 horny middle aged women, dance floor hijinks and around the table. Mum gets really horny watching her friends, but would have held off till home then humped him all night.

Dry humping in a butt hole sounds painful to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

It was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mom sex

Great job my most favorite dream was to fuck my mom growing up and to fuck my buddy Leo's mom Barbara

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Anal?

Why in the hell would anyone want to fuck an asshole when there is a pussy right there??? I suppose the guy is gay...

Katmandu147Katmandu147about 4 years ago

Hard to believe that someone is stupid enough to think that anal sex is only a gay thing. Obviously someone is very sheltered, deprived and lives on sterotypes. So sad. Great story by the way!!

raraewriterraraewriterover 3 years ago
More please

More to include the other ladies would be nice. Do they have some to bring along? Just have someone proofread.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really love it. It reminded me of the time mom and I became lovers. It was a week after dad walked out on us to shack up with my home room teacher Ms. Kent, she was one fine looking piece of ass. It was just after a parent teacher meeting did dad hook up with her and then two weeks later he was out the door. I found out later he knocked her up. She had a baby girl and now they are married after divorcing mom. Mom and I are very much in love with each other and we live like a married couple, but mom can't have anymore children thanks to dad as he made her get her tubes tied. It doesn't matter to me as long as mom loves me.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Made my dick very hard

OseekerOseeker6 months ago

Lori wasn't 'mom' at all in this story.

There was no taboo element at all.

And Lori's friends making passes like that just doesn't happen.

2 stars is all I could muster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Lackluster. Unimaginative. Typical.

2 stars.

Sincerely,

B4PW.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Very nice and well written, hope the next one is as good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous