Visiting Her: A Breathtaking Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lsslave
lsslave
9 Followers

I went down and kissed first her right foot, and then her left, kissing as long as I felt she would find appropriate, and relishing the feel of them on my lips. Once that was done, my Mistress sent me to begin my task. I crawled to the desk and retrieved the Lysol, toothbrush, and towel. I crawled to the door, hopping one handed, missing the amusement my Mistress would've gotten from it had she still been awarding me with any of her attention. She was once more watching TV, giving me time to clean quickly and effectively without worrying about her reprimanding me. It was not that I felt her rebukes were unnecessary or undeserved, on the contrary, I know her strict discipline taught me to do things right, to perform tasks up to her own standards, as opposed to my own much lower ones. But, I knew that no matter how hard I tried, my work would never be able to make the floor suitable to her. I knew my own short comings, and accepted them, since she would not let me ignore my own failure, a quality that kept me in my place, and kept her dominant, which in turn made my penis throb more. I began to scrub the floor, quickly, doing an acceptable job, if no one actually examined my work, and as I did so I began to attempt to lower my penis. I calmed myself down, suppressing my hormones as much as possible now that I was out from under the direct scrutiny of my Mistress, and so was no longer overpowered by her dominance. I wanted to be back on the floor beneath her more than anything, but this was my chance to give my dick a rest from the constant stiffness I'd been suffering through.

I scrubbed, concentrating only on the task at hand, not daring to think of my Mistress, aside from the job she had given me, as my dick was finally soft, exhausted as it dangled limp between my legs. The area near the door was not too big, and in less than five minutes I was nearly don't with the small square of floor there. I grinned at my progress as I finished up the square.

Something sharp suddenly dug into my back, making me emit a small cry of surprise, and a little pain. Instantly, my penis was straight. I hadn't even heard her move, and somehow she'd crossed the room. How had she made it the entire way in her heels without me hearing a thing? She twisted the heel in my back. I cringed, fighting the pain and feeling only the pleasure of her domination.

"When I explained your task, did I command a quick, pointless swiping at the floor? That's all I'm seeing you do! I thought I'd made it clear that I demand your best attempt at whatever it is you are doing for me, Slave."

I began to apologize, but before I could get a word out she grabbed my hair and pulled me straight up on my knees, keeping her heel in my back and pulling me into it until I was all the way up.

"Keep your mouth shut, Slave," she muttered. I looked up into her angry blue eyes, and as I watched, they narrowed, and her mouth turned up into a mischievous smirk. "Or perhaps you had the right idea for once."

She snatched another handful of my hair and used both hands to pull me into the arch of her fantastic legs. I licked, not the slowly building, taunting lick of before, this time I licked to save my life. She stared down at me, smiling as she thrust my head back and forth. I nearly exploded with the lasciviousness that flooded through my entire body. Though the forced licking was meant to be rough and hurt me a little, which it did, my mind was blown by the passion, and vehemence at which she thrust me in to her. She threw her head back with a short, cut off cry and held me still as she began to forcefully thrust her hips against me. I spread my legs as far as possible (which was difficult sense in her salacious attack she had moved to straddle my face and at this point stood directly over me) to make sure my penis had as little contact as possible with anything, fearing if it got between my legs I would lose my load right here, which was beyond unacceptable. I would never be forgiven that, and so I held off what felt like an inevitable release as she began to whine with each of her thrusts.

My tongue had been whipping around her pussy as fast as I could make it, the entire time, but as her screams, and the pressure her legs exerted on my face grew, dictating the approach of an orgasm, she gasped, containing her moans for a few seconds to push out an order. She leaned her head forward to look at me, though her eyes were mostly shut, and when they opened they were generally rolled back.

"Stop...licking...keep your...tongue strr...straight.."

Without speaking, I did what I was told, not daring to move my mouth to show I understood, I simply put my tongue straight into her, as rigid, and long as it would get, which sent the same message. Her response indicated that it was a good one. She gasped even louder, and her breathless moans got louder and quicker along with her thrusts. Her voice got higher as she got closer, whining out the extreme sexual thrill she was undergoing. Her whines got higher and softer, but still more air escaped her flared nostrils, just as nearly inaudible noises. Even though the intensity of my lust had reached a definite high, I was ecstatic I was not allowed to be caught up in my own selfish pleasure. Watching my Mistress, skirt flipped up into her waistband, making it shorter, though it hadn't seemed possible, hands pulling bunches of my hair so hard they felt as if they were being ripped out, hips pulling back and slamming forward into my face, head rolled back or forward, eyes rolled back whenever I saw them, nostrils flared, whining from the intensity of her pleasure, is a sight I will never forget, I may have not been able to achieve release then, but that sight coaxed me to cum, many times after. She forced a few more words out to me, though they were nearly silent, and I had to strain to hear them.

"...when I........say.................lick.....one..........two.....three..NOW!!!"

As she had mumbled this, her thrusting had become more and more violent. Slamming against my face until it hurt, and then slamming harder. The power behind her incredible heaving, built with every beat all the way till the last. The last came as she blurted 'now', and once she'd made her final thrust, her hips stayed forward, pushing her soaking pussy into my waiting mouth. As soon as her hips came to a halt my tongue was there, twirling down hard on her clitoris, and leading my lips to it so I could suck it, then it was penetrating her as deep as possible, and once it could go no deeper, it was flailing back and forth, pushing at the resistance of her hole. I pulled it out and lost form, thrusting my lips and tongue at random, while rubbing my nose quickly back and forth across her clitoris, and adding my force to hers. I did this, and what came from that made the beating my face had taken completely worth it.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHH!" exploded from her other lips as the ones I was focusing on became soaked even more. Her hands pulled me up hard for a second, keeping me pressed against her pussy, which I relished, knowing that in seconds I would have only the memories, which would never be vivid enough. I took the time to smell her amazing pussy, and to taste her. She eased up slightly on my head, and murmured an order to clean. I controlled my initial reaction to lick her violently again, and instead very lightly lapped up the juice in her pussy, feeling guilty and yet enjoying the taste as I serviced my Mistress.

She pulled me back hard enough to make me fall in front of her. She looked down at me for a few seconds, eyes half lidded and content, with her head falling forward on her neck. She shuddered, and let out a small grin. She looked back down at me and finally sighed.

"Good job, Slave. I'm going back to the bed now."

I got back on hands and knees, accepting her weight enthusiastically. I carried her at the pace she had set for me the first time, but she seemed as if she were too worn out at the moment to care anyways. She only had me double back to the door once this time before she got onto the bed. I hid my disappointment and went back over to the door and started my job again.

"Slave, come scrub the floor right in front of my bed. Quickly, Boy!"

Containing my anticipation, I gathered my materials and trotted to her feet as fast as possible. She ordered me to start, and I did so on my hands and knees, parallel to the bed. Then, she put her sexy stilettos on my back. Unprepared, I nearly lost control of my release again. I held on though, and continued to work, ignoring the task to focus all my attention on the weight of her feet resting on my back. I was as a piece of furniture to her, not even worth a thought. I fought down a shudder of my own, afraid to let her know how sexually aroused I was by her ease at controlling me completely. After I had stretched as far as I could, I told her regretfully that I had cleaned all the spots that were possible to reach while being able to remain her footstool. She told me simply to wait, and that she moved on her time. Not understanding, but not even thinking about questioning her, I made sure her feet were at the perfect spot on my back to make her most comfortable, and then I knelt there silently as she watched TV for at least ten more minutes. Eventually, she removed her feet and instead, slid her leg over my back, mounting me once more. The unexpected weight on my back was, again, nearly enough to send me over the edge. I grinned towards the floor, unspeakably delighted. My Mistress ordered me to continue scrubbing, and I moved to do so before I realized I could not carry the Lysol with both hands on the floor and I could not walk with her riding me without both hands. I explained my issue to her quietly, and lowered my head as I waited for her rebuke. It never came. Apparently, my Mistress was somehow satisfied with her pathetic Slave for the time being, so she then picked up the Lysol and carried it as she rode on my back! I meekly interjected, saying she should not have to do any work, much less something for me. For this she slapped the back of my head, while reminding me that she made her own decisions, and I should do as I was told.

So, I did just that, crawling around the room, stopping to allow her to lay on my back as she leaned over my shoulder to spray a spot on the floor, then watching me clean that spot and the surrounding area until the Lysol was almost, or completely, gone. I had to keep the heel of my hand on the ground as I did this to support us, making brushing a very difficult maneuver. We carried on this way, not talking unless she was saying something to humiliate me, or telling me I had missed a spot. Once in a while she would bounce on me, just to make the work even more difficult. The rest of the room took over forty five minutes to complete, and though it was not nearly as astonishing as my Mistress' hips pounding my face as she worked to climax on my tongue, I was still more and more aroused by her complete air of domination. She had me completely submissive, and I loved it. Unfortunately, I thought to myself, cleaning the floor did not help to rest my penis. My erection had been constant since her heel had dug into my back, and now I felt even more the pain of keeping it solid, though for her, I'd keep it hard for days, even weeks weeks. She deserved it, she deserved more than I could give, being the worthless Slave I am, and yet I humbly worked for her pleasure, doing what I could to keep her satisfied with my efforts.

As I neared the end of my task, my Mistress walked her fingers along my back, up the base of my neck. Her hand reached my hair and she gently tugged at it with her fingers, pulling my head back, making me struggle to keep my balance with the distraction added to the strain of carrying her for so long. She moaned a fake, yet convincing, seductive moan at the sight of me shaking with the effort, and laughed quietly.

"So, Slave. I must admit, that your performance in serving me has improved drastically over the few hours I've had to work with you and to train you on how to treat your Mistress. What do you think you should say to me?"

"Thank you, Mistress, for allowing me to continue serving you even after starting off as such a let down to you."

"You should be grateful, Boy. Now, return me to the bed, take the toothbrush, and things back to my desk, and then return to my bed. Now."

"Yes Mistress."

I did as I was told, hiding the relief my body felt, mixed with deep remorse, at having her leave my back. I winced in pain, but also pleasure, at the feel of her heel in my back as she moved herself to the bed. I returned the Lysol to her desk as quickly as possible and returned to kneel at her feet and await my next order.

"Remove my heels slave, and kiss them. Do not lick. Go.'

I did so without hesitation. Enjoying the feel of her soft feet on my lips, as I adored her feet once more. Slowly picking my lips up to set them back down upon the soft feet I held in overjoyed hands. I took my time, but was cautious of how long that was, not wanting to dissatisfy my constantly astounding Mistress. From time to time I glanced up at her, making sure I wasn't lingering too long in any one area. A few times I looked up to see her eyebrows rise, and quickly removed my lips from the spot I'd been enjoying and pecked her feet quickly for a few moments before slowing back down to my steadier pace.

"Enough Slave." I removed my lips instantly, so thrilled was I at being called Slave by her and hearing the dominance in her voice, that I forgot all thoughts of being able to lick her beautiful feet again. I sat in puzzlement of my renewal of these feelings, until I noticed what my subconscious had already taken in. Her hand rested at an even level with my head, and her finger was slowly rubbing her clitoris. "Place my legs over your shoulders, Slave. Then come here and begin immediately."

Her hand backed away, and before it could make it to the bed, I was at her pussy, quickly, yet lightly brushing her lips. I started slower this time, easing her back to where her erotic senses would explode. I slowly worked at her pussy and before I knew it, she'd once more grabbed my head and pulled it in tighter to herself. When she'd grabbed my head she'd let herself fall back on the bed, locking her ankles where they dangled over my shoulder. I flew forward, unable to stop myself, and uncaring. I licked harder and faster than anytime before, knowing that she did not have the leverage to achieve the force she wanted, and would demand more from me. I pushed and thrust forward with my head, and she grabbed my hair and held my head still, grinding her amazing pussy over my face. Her climax nearly killed me with the way her legs were clasped around my throat, and again nearly made me lose control of my sperm. She pulled me in and with her hips began to heave impossibly fast, back and forth while clenching her thighs, she did this for half a minute and then, without loosening her legs though they were already completely constricting my breathing, she jerked my face up farther, cramming it into the arch of her legs and pressing it against her pussy as her juices once more trickled from her. She held my head in her death grip for almost another minute. When she finally released me I immediately collapsed upon her open thighs, gasping for air. I quickly pushed myself up, apologized and returned to my knees, but my Mistress took pity on me.

"You look worn, Slave," she said. "Does my pleasure tire you that quickly?"

"No Mistress, of course not, I am merely not ready of the simple demands you place upon me as your Slave. I will be fine in a moment, Mistress, though my fatigue is truly in no way worth your concern, Mistress. I promise, I won't let this effect my service."

"You're barely capable of fulfilling my most basic wants when you're fine, I'd rather not find out how you are when tired. No, I've thought of a better way you can serve me now Slave. Hands and knees. Good, Boy. To my desk, Slave."

"She road me to her desk, grabbed a magazine that was sitting there, and ordered me to go back. Once we reached her bed however, she decided it would be a good idea to exercise me since I was tired. She road me back and forth, from door to bed, for at least fifteen minutes before she tired of the abuse. I took her back to the bed where she then dismounted me; I tensed for the sharp pain of her heel but felt only the soft push of her tender sole. I looked down and realized she'd left her heels. I turned, and positioned myself next to them on my knees, assuming she'd want them now. She sat on her bed, staring at me with the lust of the sexual power she held over me, even as I sat, kneeling before her, naked, while she sat above me, still wearing the clothes she'd chosen to dominate me in. I was subservient. I was her slave. I looked back at her with the same amount of lust and pleasure at being the one that was dominated, though mine was concealed tightly by a layer of humility as my eyes danced around, afraid to meet hers. She put her hands behind her, propping herself up, and brought her feet up to rest them on my shoulders. We sat in this manner for a few minutes, her staring at me, while I tried to look anywhere but straight at her, fearing it would anger her.

"Slave, you are about to complete the most simple, and simultaneously the most humiliating, and rewarding task you will ever do. Are you up to that, Slave?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She removed her feet from my shoulders. "Then get up here, Boy, you're going to be my seat."

I moved in a daze, beyond thoughts, words, or feelings. This was beyond any dream I'd ever had. This was truly not believable. I laid my head where her pillow would have been, had she not placed it vertically against the wall to use as a backrest as she read her magazine. She sat on my chest, and ordered her skirt removed. I reached around her and felt for the button, she let me search on my own, giving me no guidance whatsoever. I finally found it and undid it, whipping the skirt out of the way. She stayed facing the other way and sat down completely on my chest, less than a foot away from my face.

"In a moment I am going to move this ass, the sexiest you've ever seen, and place it on your face. This was not planned, Slave, and I hope you never expected this, for there is no way for me to impress upon you how far from worthy you are. You will get more. You will lick my ass. At first I will be just smothering you, another reminder of my power, but when I say, and only when I say, you will lick. You will lick until I tell you to stop, which will most likely be quite a while; I haven't even started this magazine yet. Are you ready?" I nodded eagerly, mouth parted, unable to make a sound. She seemed to understand my speechless reaction. She smirked when she saw it, and turned around. She lifted her ass up, and there it hovered until she moved back with her left foot, and then with her right leaving her inexplicably perfect ass resting in midair, right above my face. My penis was so close to letting go, so I filled it with other thoughts quickly, keeping my look of astonishment as I coaxed my penis to ease up a bit. "Now Slave, before you get so lucky as to be my seat, you will smell my ass. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said keeping other thoughts running through my mind, feeling the urge to cum go away.

"Good, smell only! Deep breath, Slave. Now!"

I had actually had my cock beginning to go limp. I inhaled, and that changed instantly. I opened my eyes to see the source of the delectable scent and found the most amazing ass in the world, hovering, not two centimeters from my face. I took another deep breath at her command. She lifted, and looked at me once more.

"Are you ready, Slave?" I nodded wildly, not having the slightest clue of what to say, and not wanting to risk my luck. She smirked at me once more. "I seriously doubt that."

lsslave
lsslave
9 Followers