Visiting Her: A Breathtaking Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lowered her ass towards me.

The next thirty minutes of my life, were a mixture of complete and total, senseless, ecstasy, as well as torture. Every breath brought in the aroma of her unbelievable ass, the ass I was not yet allowed to lick. She changed positions, a few times, turning around once, but then turning back. All I know is every time she came back down I ended under the same perfect ass. One more very intense factor in my battle of feelings was my ultra-erect penis. The ass of my Mistress made it harder than ever, more ready than ever, and the entire time I had to fight myself, and the urge to let go. I hardly noticed her control of my breathing. Under her ass, air was unimportant, and unwanted if I had to be separated from her ass to get it. Finally, she lifted in the air, looked down at me, and spoke to me again, smirking.

"As I suspected, not at all ready," she said, ass dangling inches from my face as she supported herself with her arms and legs arching backwards over me. You've passed though slave, and now, you get to lick my ass! But! I've made the decision to tie you down first, as you may get a bit greedy, and we can't have you losing your mind and attempting to get forceful with your Mistress, can we?" I shook my head meekly, wanting only her ass. She could tie me any way she wanted, as long as I got her ass. "Good, Boy. I'm glad to see you can think logically." Within no time she'd gotten rope from under her bed and secured me to her bedposts by my hands. I asked about my legs, and she told me that if they tried to give her any trouble at all, my balls were a lot closer to her hand, than her body to my legs. I accepted her response, and apologized for pointing my legs out, as if she was unaware, and put my head down, on the bed, waiting, with every muscle in my body tense with anticipation.

Instead of accepting or refusing my apology, her cheeks swallowed my face without warning, and I, completely unphased, began to lick immediately. I lapped at her ass like a dehydrated dog, and continued to do so until she would give me time for the unwanted air. I accepted it when offered, and let it go without remorse when she'd trick me into releasing it. I would lay under her, lungs burning, licking away until she showed me mercy I didn't want. She read her magazine and settled into a relatively precise pattern of lifting so I could breath, only missing her cue by large amounts when she intended to torture me. All I could think of though, was her ass, that amazing ass I licked at, for so long without it losing it's appeal in the slightest.

Suddenly, my penis readied itself; it was cumming, soon, if this ass stayed on my face. NO! I inwardly screamed at my brain, I REFUSE TO LOSE A SECOND OF THIS! I WILL NOT CUM! A second later, I realized my chin was damp. And so did my Mistress. She came of my face, and looked down at me, grinning.

"Well slave, it seems your tongue has me excited to ride you again, this time though, I'm going to ride you like your face deserves to be ridden. Deep breath!"

I took the breath, automatically obeying her orders, and before I could begin to articulate to her my unstoppable predicament, she had bent her hips, and descended upon me, so that her lower lips sat atop my only lips, and my nose and eyes continued to enjoy her incredible ass.

"Hopefully, Slave, that was a good breath. I don't plan on taking so long that you'll need another, but just in case I take slightly too long...Tongue! Straight up inside me! Now! When I say, you lick. Be ready!"

Helpless, I could think of nothing better to do than obey. She began riding my face hard immediately, forcing my nose up her ass again and again, and slapping the inside of her flawless thighs against my face with every heave. My resistance to an orgasm of my own was slipping. I couldn't hold for much longer. My Mistress began to moan from above me, only speeding up the process of my ejaculation, I felt my hold slipping. It would be on me within twenty seconds.

"..soon.." she gasped from above me. I was going to fail. I was a failure to my Mistress; I had never loathed myself so much, nor awaited anything so eagerly in my life. I settled in, less that ten seconds now.

"..get....ready... Slave..." I felt the tightness in my penis build to an unbearable degree, as it clenched and prepared to release this no longer patient load. Three.................two.............one......

"NOW!" I pulled my tongue back in to my mouth as her pussy came to a complete standstill above my waiting mouth, and aimed for her clitoris with the tip of my tongue, as firm as I could possibly make it.

My penis' first contraction exploded cum everywhere, even, I'm sure, on my unprepared and most definitely unhappy, Mistress. At precisely the same time, her pussy began to leak her irresistible juices, into my welcoming mouth. My second release was nearly as big as the first. She gave two more sharp thrusts downward to be sure of her finish, and my mouth accepted more of her orgasm willingly. The third time cum shot from my penis, it was only about half as much as my first explosion. I followed her breathless orders to clean her pussy out. My last pull yielded only a little cum, that slid down the side of my falling cock.

"Well, Slave, do I need to tell you how badly you've just behaved?" my goddess asked me as I dutifully cleaned her pussy of her own orgasm.

"Please Mistress," I said, though it came out raspy and hoarse sounding, "punish me."

"That, my Slave, is undoubtedly what you deserve, and this time, you will receive no mercy." She lifted her pussy from my mouth, straightened her hips and plummeted.

As the light disappeared, I remember my last sight being my Mistress' ass, a beautiful sight that took up all of my vision before my eyes were covered. My last smell was of her ass, her orgasm, and my saliva; I got that last smell because I'd waited to take my breath, until her ass was falling upon me. The last thing I felt was not the air I lacked and attempted desperately to pull in, to no avail; but the pressure of her ass on my face, of being the seat of my Mistress, an amazing feeling the entire time. I licked at her ass as it threatened to take my life, loving her, and her ass as I felt she loved me back, in her own, dominant way, and the taste of her was more sweet for the suffering. The last thing I heard through the haze of unconsciousness that tugged at me, and the last thing I remember of that smothering at all, was the beautiful sound of my Mistress' voice, addressing me in a seductive whisper:

"Goodnight, Slave. Goodnight."