Visitor from the Mothership Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my arm around her waist and held her tight, I couldn't imagine a life without her. If Mera took her away from me I don't know how I could live with myself, I felt Mera place her hand on my shoulder, "he is a special young man my dear, and that's why you must care for him as I know you have, you've done so well and I'm so very proud of you." Mera fell to her knees and a tear rolled down her cheek. She pulled Edora into her arms, "this will be your last assignment, do you understand?" Mother began to sob in her mother Mera's arms, I saw a powerful smile on her face as tears rolled down her cheeks like rivers. Although I didn't understand what that meant myself I couldn't help but feel that something amazing just took place.

Raising herself up Mera gestured towards the exit, "Edora, if I may have a few more moments alone with Mr. Eric?" Mother nodded and bowed her head, "of course mother," she seemed to hesitate, "when shall I see you again?" Mera chuckled as she caressed mothers cheek, "soon my dear, soon." I watched as mother walked with a lively step out of the vessel, she turned around once more and smiled happily at me. I returned the gesture and she bounded out of the ship.

"Mr. Eric why are there tears in your eyes?"

I wiped them and shrugged, "I don't know for sure, I know mother was really happy with what you said and that made me really happy too, even though I don't fully understand what you meant."

She smiled widely and caressed my head lightly, "I am beginning to think you are unique in this universe, Eric, for I have never met someone so compassionate and understanding of my children." She pulled me close and planted a soft meaningful kiss on my cheek. "What I meant by that order was that, in the event of your death, her service will be complete and she will be allowed to die with you if made that choice, I will not allow myself to see her forced into other relationships when she may never find someone as special as you, do you understand?"

I fell to my knees and covered my eyes with my hands, I began to cry on that vessel as mother had, "thank you."

She lifted me up gently and placed me in her lap. Wiping my tears from my face I looked at her eyes, they were looking at me with respect and love, "Mr. Eric, I won't take you away from my daughter, or your lover Caitlyn. All I ask is that you keep us in mind as you mate with her, the more you two provide for us the faster we can rebuild, I'm not asking you to hand over your lives to us...but...my daughter has the means to make both of you very affective at reproducing and she has only shown you a small piece of her talents, please make use of them and help us in any way you can. Also, I hope it doesn't become a problem, but, because you are so valuable to me...to us, I'm going to have one of my guards stay with you, she'll be subservient to my daughter, but by proxy she'll follow limited orders from you when necessary."

She gently placed me on the deck of her ship and hugged me, "thank you so much for this Mr. Eric, I hope that in the future we can repay you somehow for what your doing for us."

I caressed her cheek gently, she pressed her cheek into my hand and smiled, "to spend my life with mother and Caitlyn is all that I ask, and you can call me Eric, if I may call you Mera."

Her face blushed and she rose to her full height, she seemed to hesitate as her hands shook. Reaching out to me she wrapped my body in her powerful arms and crushed my lips to hers. Lifting me up easily she pressed me hard into her body as her tongue invaded my mouth. She seemed to gasp and dropped me onto my feet, "I...I have things I must attend to Eric, I shall call on you again, after I speak to Caitlyn and my daughter Ellora." She still seemed flustered as she opened up the stairs off her vessel and escorted me off, a tall, cold-faced, Amazonian warrior with ass length jet black hair was waiting for me and escorted me back to the house. When I turned back to the ship Mera was gazing at me with a longing expression but when she saw me looking at her, her face became bright red and she returned quickly to her ship.

Before I turned back to the house I felt mother press her body firmly into my back and squeeze me tight, "lets get some work clothes on sweetheart, we've still got daylight to burn." I turned to her and pecked her lightly on the cheek making her blush, "I love you too, honey, but that won't stop me from putting you to work." She grasped my hand tightly and led me back to the house.

I found the house clean when we entered. The mess we surely made when I impregnated mother was gone. The Amazonian that escorted me off the ship was standing patiently inside the door. She was dressed in simple civilian clothes and had a strange alien firearm in a holster at her hip. With the human clothes her muscles and large firm tits stretched the material out obscenely. She smiled at us respectfully but didn't say a word. Mother took my hand and stopped me, she turned to the muscular woman with a look of confidence, the huge woman stood at attention, "what's your name, dear?"

The woman released her breathe, "Tama, ma'am." For such a large woman with a broad chest her voice still held that unique feminine tone present in all of the alien colonists.

Mother reached out and pinched the rippling muscles around her ribs playfully making Tama squirm, "no need to be so formal darling," mother pulled me close and took my hand, she offered it to Tama, "this is my sweetheart, Eric."

The impressive woman took a firm grip of my hand, although it appeared well manicured and feminine I couldn't deny the power in her muscles, "It's a pleasure to meet you Tama, its o.k. if you call me Eric." She smiled and nodded.

Placing her hands on her hips, mother looked at Tama with a sense of motherly authority, "well, now that we are introduced I have a few rules I expect you to follow; one, only after consent will you be allowed to have your way with anyone, two, I expect you to obey the bed time, three, if my sweety wants to work out with you, you will do your best to ensure he doesn't get hurt, lastly, your weapon will remain holstered at all times unless we are in imminent danger, is that understood, dear?"

If she resented any of the orders mother made she didn't show it, she simply straightened her body and bowed her head. Mother smiled brightly, "good, make yourself at home dear, I'll be outside working in the yard with my sweety, If you want to help us it's up to you."

Tama bowed her head, "I have some equipment I would like to bring in, my combat gear and weapons, if that's alright."

Mother tapped her chin, "very well." Mother turned to me, "honey, see if you can find a place to store her things would you? Ill get our things ready to get going on the yard, we've been lollygagging too much already." She sighed in frustration. I chuckled inwardly, she can be quite a slave driver when she wants to be.

As mother walked into the bedroom Tama looked at me expectantly, "where's your things," I asked.

She smiled and pointed towards the back door, "behind your dwelling."

"Alright," I said, "lets get your gear inside, I don't want to keep mother waiting."

I heard her heavy steps behind me as she followed, "of course."

We brought her things into my small guestroom, they were packed into black containers, inside the room the bed was tiny even for me and most of the space was taken up by my computer desk and random knick knacks I had collected over the years, "I know this bed is small for you but its the best I can do right now, Ill see if I can get something larger."

She bowed her head as she scanned the room, "sweetheart," I heard mother call, "are you ready?"

I patted Tama on the back as I turned to leave, "I've gotta get going." Her eyelids jumped at the contact but her expression was still unreadable.

After I got dressed with the clean work clothes mother had laid out for me I met her in the front yard where she was busy pulling weeds, "hey honey," she said, "did Tama get settled in?"

Pulling on my gloves I knelt down beside her and began pulling weeds as well, "not yet, that room is awfully small for her."

Mother giggled as she stood and shook the dirt off her tight jeans, I heard a voice behind me, "hey Eric, did you see all those huge chicks on our street this morning?"

I turned to see my next door neighbor, Greg, packing things into a U-tow trailer attached to his old pick-up. When he saw mother smiling at him his mouth hung open in surprise, "dude, you got a mother taking care of you? I'm so jealous."

I rolled my eyes at him, "what are you up to?"

He tore his eyes from her smiling face and gestured towards the trailer with his thumb, "remember that job I've been trying to get across the state? I just got picked up outta the blue so I'm getting ready to move." He came over and shook my hand, "Eric, bud, if I don't get the chance I wanted to thank you again for helping me those times, I don't know where I would be if you didn't help me get my drinking under control."

I smiled at him, "think nothing of it Greg," I gestured towards mother, '"this is Edora, my mother."

He smiled brightly and offered her his hand nervously, she took it gently and spent a moment gauging him, "you're a very bright young man, you'll do well."

He blushed and returned his eyes to me, "well bud, if I don't see you again you've got my vid-tag, I don't know when I'll be online again but I'll email you with how things are going."

I nodded, "sure thing."

When he went back to packing his car I turned to see mother had returned to the plant bed, she was humming happily as she pulled out troublesome weeds and tossed them behind her into the grass. I stood near her and wiped the sweat from my brow, even though the sun was behind the trees the air was still warm and humid, "I assume you had something to do with his job, I know I shouldn't dwell on it mother, but I'm happy for him."

I saw her plush behind wobble sensually before she turned her head to look at me from behind its wide expanse, "your weed eater should be working now hun, I set your music and head set next to it."

We continued to work together during the rest of the late afternoon, I stole glances at her juicy behind when I thought she wasn't looking and I would catch her stealing glances at my body too. While I was mowing the yard I saw Tama helping Greg pack his trailer while he constantly blushed and adjusted his pants. I walked up to mother and tapped her shoulder, "mother, you're not worried about her and him?"

She smiled at me, "I already spoke to her about it."

When I contemplated how she might behave in the bedroom I realized something that troubled me, "why does he not have a mother?"

She frowned as she finished tying up a garbage bag, "we go to those who are most promising. There aren't that many of us and since his mind and body weren't as compatible as others, we overlooked him." She looked up at me with a sad expression, "he is a nice young man, like you, if I could I would suggest he get some help, but I don't know if it would work out, we did the best we could."

I pecked her lightly on the cheek, making her pleasant smile return, "I understand mother, thank you."

She blushed and touched her palm to the cheek that I kissed, "well, honey, we're about done here, go ahead and start putting everything away, I need to get cleaned up so I can get dinner ready."

As I was putting the lawn mower into the shed I heard a car pull up. I turned to see Caitlyn lean over and give Ellora a kiss as she got out of the car. Ellora backed up and drove off.

Caitlyn, upon seeing me, ran into my arms and planted kisses all over me, "I've been waiting to see you all day." She looked at my dirty clothes and chuckled, "already working you to death I see."

I laughed as I gestured to the house, "mother is getting dinner ready, I hope you don't mind me spending a minute to get cleaned up?"

Caitlyn kissed me gently on the lips, "of course not, I needed to talk with her anyways." I realized it probably had something to do with Mera's visit today but I decided to bring it up later.

When we entered the house I smelled mothers delightful cooking as she worked in the kitchen, she looked up from her work and smiled, "Caitlyn dear, how are you? Have a seat. I'll get you something to drink." She squeezed my hand gently as I watched her go to the kitchen and sit down.

When I went into the bathroom I saw Tama drying herself off with a towel that was far too small for her large frame, her naked glistening skin reflected the lights from the ceiling and her muscles bulged as she moved about. When she noticed me looking she smiled innocently and moved to allow me entrance, though with her massive body it left little space inside the bathroom.

While she brushed her long black hair I stood behind her and removed my dirty clothes. When I was about to walk towards the tub after removing all my clothes she leaned over suddenly and crushed me to the wall with her firm muscular ass. My hands moved instinctively to grasp her firm cheeks but she stood up and looked back at me with a mischievous grin, "my apologies sir." I watched enraptured as she tied up her hair in an elegant bun and walked naked across the house towards the small guest room.

I enjoyed the brief time alone as I took a shower, I guess I was comfortable knowing that mother and Caitlyn were chatting in the next room. After I tossed on some clothes I went into the kitchen to find mother setting silverware and napkins for me and Caitlyn. She was watching mother work, and didn't notice me approach. I snuck behind her and placing my hands on her shoulders I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. She turned her face and kissed me deeply on the lips. We clasped hands and smiled tenderly at each other. I sat down next to her and scooted closer, she leaned over and whispered into my ear, "I was just telling Edora that me and mother were visited today after work."

I saw mother filling plates at the counter out of the corner of my eyes, "oh? What happened?"

Caitlyn fidgeted and glanced at me demurely, "it was their mother, we mostly talked. She told me a little bit about you and Edora. She asked me to...help in any way I can."

I felt my heart flutter and was going to suggest we get started tonight when I heard Tama walking into the kitchen to join us at the table, she was dressed in a simple black tank top and black shorts, I realized she wasn't wearing a bra when I noticed the sight of her large stiff nipples poking into the fabric. When she noticed Caitlyn at the table she froze and glanced up at me with a sense of trepidation and worry, her hand rested on the holster of her weapon, she seemed to me than like a very dedicated guard dog, "it's o.k., Tama, this is Caitlyn, she's my girlfriend, she's welcome here."

She relaxed and let her hand off her weapon as she joined us at the table. She reached across and offered her hand, "my apologies ma'am, It's an honor to meet you," she said with a husky voice, I could have sworn I saw a predatory glint in her eye.

Cat must have noticed it too because she blushed slightly at her stare and shook her hand nervously, I could tell the handshake was a bit more lively and lingered longer than necessary. Finally Tama smiled wide and released Cat's hand.

"Ok you two, behave," I heard mother say. She leaned over the table and winked at Cat and Tama as she set down two steaming plates of chicken Alfredo. As I sniffed the lovely smell coming off the pasta I saw mother set down a pan of garlic bread on the table and tall glass of what looked like chocolate milk in front of Tama, "I know you have to keep up your strength, it's my own recipe dear, drink up." Mother smiled tenderly as she sat down and watched us all expectantly.

We slowly devoured the scrumptious meal. I figured mother didn't put anything interesting into our dinner because it would have affected us by now, admittedly though, it made me a little glum. When we finished eating, mother still sat there watching Tama stare at her glass that she still hadn't touched. She looked at it nervously, stealing glances at me and Cat. Mother waggled her finger at Tama, "nobody leaves the table until we're done eating, dear."

Tama took a deep breath. She gripped the cold glass and closed her eyes tight as she brought it to her lips. Slowly she drank until the glass was empty. When she set it down on the table she seemed to be waiting for something. Eventually she licked her lips and smiled at mother, "thank you ma'am." Mother smiled while taking the empty glass and plates, setting them gently in the sink. I watched as Tama set her hands on the table and used them to lift her large muscular body, after walking towards her bedroom she turned to mother and smiled, "ma'am, may I be excused to..." Her face flushed red and her arms reached out to grasp something but with nothing to hold onto she fell to her knees with a thud. Her muscular chest began to expand and contract as she breathed heavily. Veins bulged around her thick muscles as they began to contract of their own volition. Her eyes closed and she released a slow breath bordering on a pleasured moan. As sweat began to glisten on her skin she ripped off her tank top and began to knead and rub her tits and the rippling muscles of her body.

With a stirring in my pants I felt the sudden urge to go over to her. With her body shaking and her powerful muscles spasming all over I began to massage her rippling back, admiring the rolling muscles beneath my fingers. She looked at me with pleading eyes which darted between me and mother, realizing what she wanted I leaned forward and whispered into her ear, "you have my permission."

She stood up slowly to her full seven foot height and stared down at me with a look of lust and power, her body continued to shake and twitch as the muscles within her powerful limbs moved and jerked. In a quick movement she gripped the collar of my shirt tightly and mashed her lips to mine. Reaching out I began to knead the flesh of her firm generous breasts and I could feel the dense flexing muscle underneath. Suddenly she dropped me to the floor and my ass stung as I fell.

I watched confused as she turned around to face Cat. With a predatory grin she approached her, her back muscles continued to spasm and roll across her broad shoulders. Cat looked on with fear, but also curiosity. Before Tama got close however she moaned loudly and fell to her knees. Cat moved over to her as Tama thrust her hand to her black shorts and tore them off in one quick motion. Her glistening pussy was visibly throbbing as the densely packed muscles surrounding it contorted and flexed.

As I watched her pussy spasm and leak her clear fluids on the floor I felt my body begin to tingle. Starting with the tips of my fingers and toes the sensation crawled up my limbs. I stared at the scene before me dazedly and saw that Cat's eyes were half lidded and she supported herself on Tama's powerful shoulders. When I collapsed onto my back I saw mothers small dainty feet come into view, "be a dear and bring Caitlyn to the master bedroom."

When I heard mothers sweet voice my limbs crumpled and my cock throbbed in my pants, it felt like I had just came but I hadn't spent myself, I was still incredibly hard and twitching. I managed to look up to see mother's massive engorged breasts swaying over my body as she gazed down at me tenderly. Reaching down she caressed my cheek gently causing my cock to throb once again in a mind blowing dry orgasm, my body shivered weakly on the carpet as I gasped for breath. In my dim vision I could see Tama carrying Cat into the bedroom. She had a look of utter contentment and happiness as she stroked the powerful muscles of Tama's chest and arms.