Visitor from the Mothership Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to move but I felt mothers hands press gently against my brow and stomach, "shu shu shu, honey, don't strain yourself, I'll help you." I moaned at the pleasure of her touch as she lifted me into her slender arms and held me firmly to her soft breasts. I could feel her fat, leaking nipples press against my body as she adjusted me in her arms. She began to hum a sweet song into my ears as she rocked me about and brought me into the bedroom.

Through my fuzzy vision I could see Tama holding Cat up against the ceiling by her armpits while she pleasured her pussy with her thick muscular tongue. I could hear Cat's cries of ecstasy as Tama forced multiple orgasms on her helpless drugged body. When I looked back to mother, she was gazing at the scene with pride and joy. Laying me down on the bed she cradled my head in her lap and dropped one of her huge engorged breasts onto my face.

When I felt her large stiff nipple against my lips I opened my mouth as wide as I could and sucked in as much of her nipple and areola that would fit in my mouth. Sucking and licking the succulent flesh as best I could I was rewarded with the delectable taste of her creamy sustenance. Her milk reacted with the drug already in my system and acted like a catalyst, ramping up its affect to mind blowing levels of pleasure.

When I began to shake in bliss I felt slender legs straddle my waist and my cock puncture the warm embrace of Caitlyn's pussy. Her body was held by Tama's thick powerful arms and she used them to carefully piston Caitlyn on top of my dick. With careful movements Tama lowered Cat's upper body onto my chest where mother would easily be able to thrust the spurting nipple of her right breast between her drooling, grinning lips. I once again felt the pleasurable humping sensation of Cat's hips as Tama lifted her by her firm ass and dropped her on my cock. Using her rippling muscles she increased her speed until I could barely remain conscious at the sensations exploding through my body like shock waves from a nuclear blast.

As I moaned into mothers soft breast she pushed the flesh against my face, smothering me as she pressed firmly into the flesh of her tits causing milk to gush into mine and Caitlyn's eager mouths.

Groaning into the lovely flesh of mother's breast I felt my cock shoot rope after rope of cum into Caitlyn's convulsing warmth. With Tama's help she pressed her ass downwards firmly, causing my cock to bury into her hot depths to the hilt.

After many mind shattering seconds, mother's nipple pulled out of my mouth with a pop, leaving me grinning wistfully as Caitlyn lay gasping atop of me. With the full sensation of my limbs slowly returning I gently caressed her sweaty brow. With Tama and mother looking on with prideful expressions I could feel Cat's smooth belly begin to expand and gently push against my stomach. As her skin stretched and slowly pushed her ass into the air I could hear her gasping moans between quick breaths. With tender care, mother lifted her off of me and laid her in her lap so that her pussy would be presented to the eager Amazon.

I looked on in awe as Cat's already large gravid belly continued to grow and grow, her skin becoming so tight with the burden of eggs behind it that it looked ready to burst any moment. Placing my hand on her tight skin I could feel the warmth within her increase as she gently moaned and shook, her pleasure reaching unheard of heights. I felt her hand cover mine and squeeze it gently as Tama lifted a large, light blue egg, nearly the size of a small bowling ball from between Cat's legs.

Even after cumming that much, only a few moments ago, I could feel my cock drip rivulets of precum on my stomach as I watched the tender display of affection and love before me. Mother whispered loving words into Cat's ear as she gently caressed her belly and fed her from her huge milk filled breast. When my body gained enough sensation I slowly rolled off the bed and assisted Tama with Cat's gift to the alien colony.

When the last of Cat's eggs left her exhausted body she held out her shaky hand to me. Grasping it gently I let her pull me into her arms for a tender kiss, "I love you Eric, thank you so much for this."

I ran my hand through her hair tenderly while she gazed upon me with love and contentment, "I love you too Caitlyn, rest now." She planted another gentle kiss on my lips as her eyes slowly closed and she fell asleep in mother's arms.

For the next 10 minutes I assisted Tama in carrying the 9 large eggs to the slender craft hovering patiently in the back yard. As it flew off with the final egg I turned to see Tama wiping tears from her eyes. When she saw me smiling at her display of weakness she blushed and stood up straight, wiping the remaining wetness of her dark brown eyes. Her long black hair had come undone and hung loosely to her tight muscular ass and reflected the light of the moon above us. "There's no reason to be ashamed," I said, "you're with family." As I walked passed her I patted her washboard stomach gently, making her breathe escape in an audible gasp.

I don't quite understand why I feel so confident around her. Even though she could crush me as easily as I would an ant I seemed to have gained some part of mothers confident personality. Or perhaps that part of me was always there and now that I am surrounded by those I love, I might be losing the protective shell around my mind that I've had for years. Smiling proudly at Tama I held out my hand to her. She hesitated a moment before grasping my hand gently and allowed me to guide her back into the house.

When we made it inside Tama leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, "sir...is it...is it alright if you sleep with me tonight? I don't want to be alone."

Before I could think of an answer I heard mothers footsteps as she walked into the living room. She had the sleeping form of Caitlyn in her arms and was gently rocking her while quietly humming her beautiful yet mysterious nursery rhyme. She gave us a stink eye that managed to send chills to the bone, "if you two wake up the little one you'll be sorry." Her face softened and she smiled at us. I could hear Caitlyn's gentle breathing in the silent room, "we've got a lot to do tomorrow so get plenty of rest."

Tama nodded, "yes ma'am."

"Yes mother," I replied.

I followed Tama into my guestroom, she had to lower her body to get through the door frame and compress her shoulders together in order to get around the constricting space. When she fell onto the bed with a heavy sigh her legs hung off the edge at her knees, even with her head nearly at the headboard. When I closed the door behind me she smiled, through her tough muscular exterior I saw what really was a beautiful young woman, just as innocent as any other.

She smiled at me when she noticed my approving stare. I laid down next to her and she wrapped her strong arm around me and pulled me close. I could feel the muscles in her body relax against me as she released a happy sigh. She tensed up when the door creaked open but quickly relaxed when she saw mother in a frilly nightgown come into the room. She pulled the blanket out from under us and tucked us in, "save your energy for tomorrow you two, we have some work to do but I also have a few fun things planned so I don't want any bellyaching about being too tired."

"Yes ma'am," "yes mother," we replied unison.

She seemed pleased with us, smiling tenderly she caressed each of our cheeks gently and kissed our foreheads, "good night, dear, good night, honey, love you."

"Love you," we both said together.

We lay there in the dark for a while, listening to the sound of our breathing and the crickets outside the window. I felt Tama's powerful arm drape over my chest as she pulled me against her, "I...I wanted to thank you, ...Eric, for the way you treat me, many are too afraid, intimidated or jealous."

I turned to my side, facing her. I used my hand to caress her hard body, causing her breathe to quicken. "You heard what she said..." Tama whispered, with a hint of nervousness.

I snickered as my hand traveled to her firm, smooth breast and squeezed it gently, "we'll be quiet and take it slow, there is no reason for her to know, is there?"

She gripped my hand tightly and shifted her body beneath the covers. Her movements caused the bed to creak as if in pain from the weight of her body, eventually she managed to cover me with her muscular immensity. Her tree trunk legs surrounded my entire lower torso. She tried compressing her body to kiss me but she sighed in frustration when she only managed to graze my brow with her lips and only after much effort. She soon didn't mind when my hands easily went up to support the firm globes of her hanging breasts. Her tight muscles managed to keep them firm and perky on her chest, they were huge, even for her frame. My hands barely sunk into their taut flesh and when I managed to pinch one of her stiff thumb sized nipples she had to cover her mouth with her hand to stop from squealing loud enough for others to hear.

Slowly she lowered her massive torso so that my face was buried in her smooth inviting cleavage. Using her hands she squeezed her firm breasts so that they pushed against my face tightly, closing off my airways. Only when I began to struggle against her did she relent and release her hands. I could feel her steadily quickening heartbeat through her skin as she pressed her huge body against me. Lifting up her hips she used her fingers to gently guide my rock hard cock into her moist crevasse. My breath caught in my throat at the incredible tightness of it. Even with her huge body she had to slowly force me into her. Immediately I could feel her powerful muscles crushing my length, nearly forcing all of the blood back into my body.

When she heard me groan she forced my face back into her cleavage, silencing me. With panting breaths she finally managed to get all of me inside of her. It felt like someone had tied a rope around my entire dick and tightened it as hard as they could. The pressure upon my tool was maddening and I struggled to piston myself to relieve at least a little pressure but she was too tight, only when she utilized her powerful muscles could my constricted cock find relief. Slowly she began to raise her hips but she ended up bringing me up with her, she chuckled lightly and pressed one of her hands to my waist, "stay down little man."

With slow pressure on my hip she used the muscles compressing my cock to slowly force me out of her. I could feel the stiff nub of her swollen clit glide across the topside of my cock as I slowly exited her. The pleasure mixed with pain forced me to press my face against her tits in order to stifle a loud moan and tighten my grip against her back. My fingers pressed hard against her shoulders yet they barely made a dent in her dense muscles.

Ever so slowly she let the weight of her lower body rest on my dick, causing it to slowly enter her again, this time it was slightly easier, however, she tortured me by occasionally holding herself at intervals and gyrated her hips, causing her large swollen clit to press into my cock, like the tip of a smooth angry finger. With her breasts pressed tightly against my face I began to kiss her skin again and again as she continued to slowly lower her hips and guide my cock into her wet constricting hole. Again I was completely surrounded by an all encompassing tightness.

I lowered my hands and managed to press against her hips as she raised them. Slowly my cock pulled out of her again. Using this method we began a rhythm of pulling and pushing that drove her into her first orgasm with me. She shook gently on top of me and her legs came together, pressing firmly against my body. When I began to feel like the pressure against my legs and hips were too much she slowly released her legs. She jammed her face into the pillow beside me and cried in pleasure. Willing her climax to continue I pulled myself into her using my hands against her ass and she continued to shiver against me, I could hear her moans through the pillow as I quickened my pace as much as I could. I began to sweat and grow tired at the effort. Suddenly the walls of her incredibly powerful pussy collapsed and I was completely trapped within her, try as I might I was unable to move my cock within her, any more effort on my part would result in pain.

She slowly raised her chest and took my hands in hers. She gazed down at me with a new expression...love and something else. I felt something in her tight pussy move, like a new dexterous set of muscles that wrapped around my dick and pressed into it rhythmically like a deep tissue massage. I cried out in pleasure and she covered my mouth with her large hand. I gripped her wrist tightly, my knuckles going white as her talented vaginal muscles coiled around my cock and squeezed like a gigantic predatory snake. My body thrashed about beneath her and I wailed again and again into her hand.

Soon I felt myself building towards an orgasm but when I finally felt my balls erupt, the flow was stopped by her iron hold on my dick. After a few torturous seconds her pussy completely released me and my dick exploded into her, my jizz coating her insides like a geyser as all the tension and pressure I experienced released into her like a volcano. I saw flashing lights in my vision and I felt my entire body go limp.

I felt something wet on my cheeks, like sweet juicy lips. I opened my eyes to see mother looking over me and smiling proudly. Tama and I were still naked and we were spooning together on her small bed. "Morning sweety, we've got a busy day today, get cleaned up and ready for breakfast. Caitlyn got picked up by Ellora and is on her way to work, she asked me to tell you thank you and she'll call you before she gets off work today."

Mother lifted the covers slowly to reveal my body and she stifled a chuckle, I looked down in the early morning light to find my cock still slightly red from the abuse it received and my hips a little black and blue from when Tama squeezed me with her powerful legs. I slowly sat up and lowered my gaze, the ache in my bones painfully obvious as I groaned, "I'm sorry mother, I know you told us to take it easy, I couldn't help myself."

I felt her tender lips press against my forehead, "I know sweety, if I didn't want you two to spend time together I would have made you sleep in the bed with me."

I felt movement behind me as Tama woke up, she seemed far more cheerful than her usual serious demeanor and she smiled at us as she yawned, her muscles rippled across her arms as she stretched, "good morning Eric, good morning ma'am." When she looked down at my uncovered body her eyes flew open and she covered her mouth with her hand. She jumped out of the bed making it shake, "Eric...you're hurt," realization registered in her features, "did I do that?" Tears began to form in her eyes as she backed up against the wall. I wrapped the blanket around me and went to comfort her, "no...Eric...stay away..." She deftly moved around me and over the bed leaping straight into the living room.

When I ran out of the room she was already gone. I felt mother place her hands on my shoulders, "she's still here, she still has a job to do." She spun me around and looked at me with a serious expression, "she's very dedicated to her mission, now that she has bonded with you it seems she's devastated that she hurt you."

I opened my mouth to protest but she placed a gentle finger to my lips, "I know what you're going to say, honey, that you enjoyed it and would be willing to do it again when you healed." She took a deep breath, "however, she still feels like she failed you by letting you come to harm. Because she was the one responsible she's heartbroken." She took a deep breath and released my shoulders, "I'm going to get some breakfast ready. See if you can find her and convince her to come back inside, I have something I wish to show you both." She gently kissed my cheek, "alright sweety?"

I gazed down at my bare feet with a solemn expression, "o.k., mother."

She ran her fingers gently through my hair, "everything will be alright my sweetheart, you'll see."

I never found her that day and I was saddened that she would not show herself. Even when we helped move Caitlyn's things into the duplex next door she never showed her face. I told Caitlyn about what happened and she tried to talk to her but she said it was like trying to talk to a wall. Where normally a day like this was something to celebrate I couldn't shake the sadness gripping me.

After two days passed I eventually saw her but she completely avoided my gaze and when I moved closer she would quickly vanish. I decided that on the third day I've had enough, mother did as well because she was tired of me being so sad all the time.

The next morning, after I got dressed and ready for work, I heard Tama doing her work outs in the back yard. I went outside to find her doing push-ups and breathing heavily. Every time she went down, her tits pressed flat against the earth until she lifted herself. Her nipples were rigid from the sensation of rubbing against the ground. When she saw me she stood up swiftly and went to run away, "Tama, I order you to halt!"

She froze and stared at me with sadness, her eyes had begun to look sunken in from lack of sleep, "you have to keep away from me sir, I can't allow anything to hurt you."

I crossed my arms and moved closer, "even you?" I asked.

Her face darkened and she backed up, "y...yes."

"Look, I'm perfectly alright, I'll heal over time and it will be like nothing happened, you do realize that I really enjoyed it at the time. We both did. I don't see what the problem is Tama."

She shook her head, her long black hair swayed about in the breeze, "if I squeezed any harder, pushed you too far, or crushed you, I couldn't live with myself, I won't risk doing that, no matter how much I want you, or how much you think you want it."

"Tama..."

She held her hand up, "no, Eric." She took a deep breath, her face turning back into that lifeless cold expression I recognized from the day I met her. "Sir, if you'll let me, I'll be your escort but that's it, I won't risk having to go before Ms. Edora and her mother and explain to them that I hurt you for my own pleasure, it would be the worst disgrace, I won't risk it."

I looked into her fearful eyes and wanted to shake the feeling out of her, I suddenly realized I might have a solution to this problem, "in that case, you've failed in your mission, Tama."

She frowned and a tear came to her eye, her head lowered and her hands hung limp at her sides, "I know sir, please forgive me...I'll return home if I must."

I moved closer, "your hurting me right now, you know that?"

She looked around fearfully, I truly hated having to treat her this way but I felt it was necessary, "h...how? I'm not touching you."

I smiled at her reassuringly, "exactly."

Her eyes fell and she dropped to her knees. I could hear the snapping of twigs under her thick limbs, "I can't," she whispered, "I can't."

I moved over to her and pressed my hand to her cheek, she didn't refuse my touch, "what would you rather do, Tama," I moved her face so that she had to look into my eyes, "explain to Edora how you bruised me while we made love, or explain to her how you broke my heart?"

I watched as the powerful Amazon goddess fell to her hands and began to weep, "Eric...I want you so bad, nobody has ever touched me like you have, talked to me like you have, but I don't want to hurt you, I can't...won't."

I knelt down and ran my hand through her long soft hair while I squeezed her shoulder reassuringly, "I've missed your touch ever since that night, do you feel the same way?"