Visitor from the Mothership Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded her head while my hand remained in her black smooth mane, "yes Eric, I've missed you too, nobody has ever let me do that, let me be myself."

I stood up and crossed my arms, "than stand up."

She slowly got to her feet, tears stained her cheeks, "Tama, who would you feel could best watch for my safety, would you trust that task with anyone else but you? Would you feel nervous at all should someone else be my escort?"

She seemed ready to answer at first but than hesitated, her shoulders slumped and she breathed a deep sigh, "I know why you're asking me that Eric, but...you would trust me after what I did to you?"

I grinned at her and her brow scrunched at my appearance, "what you did to me Tama, was fuck the ever living shit out of me until I passed out, and I loved every single second of it. I would wear these bruises with honor if I knew you would do it to me again....and again....and again. I want you to test the limits of my endurance, I want you to fuck me so hard with that awesome pussy of yours that I scream for mercy as you have your way with me. I want you holding me tight with those powerful arms of yours and make me your bitch while you take my breath away. I want you to fuck me so hard that I can't even walk the next day and mother will have to drag me to the dinner table. Do you hear me Tama? Do you hear me?"

She stood up and glared at me, her eyes flashed with an intense predatory gleam and her arms shook, "you don't know what your asking for Eric..."

I turned my back on her, "I'm not afraid of you."

I didn't make one step before she was upon me. With my face in the dirt I felt her strong desperate hands hold me down and grip my clothes tightly. With a single hand she tore my clothes from my body. She wrapped her sweaty arm around my waist and began to carry me indoors, struggling only made her grip me tighter.

When we made it into the living room she dropped me roughly onto the carpet. While she was busy ripping her clothes off of her body I moved to stand up but she was too fast. She wrapped her arms completely around my chest and arms. She began to slowly compress my body until I gasped for breath. When she released some of the pressure she waited. As soon as I took a deep breath she crushed her lips to mine and thrust her tongue into my mouth forcefully, I found myself loving the abuse she was giving me but decided that I was going to resist her as much as possible. I bit down on her tongue, I knew I could never draw blood but it still made her wince and withdraw her invading appendage. She set me on the ground and dropped her hips onto my body but didn't back down when I winced. After turning her body around she straddled my face and gripped my hands tightly, "pleasure me, Eric."

I squirmed in her grasp, "make me."

She looked down at me and I actually felt real fear at her devilish expression, "very well." She dropped her wet pussy down on my face and began to smother me with her hot slick flesh, "do it or you'll suffocate, Eric."

I struggled for as long and hard as I could but eventually I couldn't take it anymore and I thrust my tongue into her hot twitching slit. When I began to sputter and gasp for breath she briefly raised herself off of me "holy shit, you're cumming already, Tama!"

She dropped her pussy onto my face again and secured my head in place with her muscular thighs, "shut up."

Her fluids began to choke me as she came again and again, her complete control over me sending her into a brutal sexual frenzy. When my tongue laved at her lips and grazed her clit she gasped loudly and lifted her hips a little. (There is more than one way to tame a beast.)

I attacked her pussy with zeal, making her begin to shake and loosen her grip. With my targets in sight I pulled my hands out of her grasp as hard as I could and latched onto her large diamond hard nipples tightly. She screamed so loud that I was worried for a moment that the neighbors across the street would hear.

She gripped my wrists and tried to pull my hands off but I held tight, resulting in her pulling her breasts roughly by the nipples, she cried out and as I felt her juices spray out of her twitching pussy she stood her legs up. She held my arms so tight I was worried she might break my wrists. After turning her body to face me she by crossing my arms slowly began lifting my body off of the floor while still keeping her nipples attached to her tits. When I saw her face, it was flushed red and she was furious. I never stopped pinching those tough nubs and she repeatedly gasped whenever I re-exerted pressure, "let go!" She yelled.

I grinned, "you first," I pinched her nipples down harder, making her knees wobble.

In a surprise move she turned her head and covered my mouth and nose with her lips, preventing me from breathing. I tried kicking at her but it was useless. I knew that either I would pass out or weaken my grip, so eventually I relented and released her red, swollen, aggravated nipples. She looked upon me with a fury and hunger that made my heart race. Taking both of my hands in hers she squeezed them tight so that she would only need one hand to hold me. I tried to bring my body into a fetal position but she used her free hand to straighten me, when she gripped my steel hard cock tightly I knew I was finished.

"Be still Eric." When I tried to struggle she squeezed my cock gently, but with enough force to make me gasp. I didn't struggle anymore.

In a surprisingly gentle manner she tenderly stroked me with her hand and looked down at me with absolute love in her features. Leaning over she kissed me tenderly and gently. She than released my lips and smiled down at me while she straddled me, "to the winner, the spoils."

Using her hand she tenderly placed the tip of my dick at the entrance of her slick dripping folds, suddenly she dropped the entire weight of her body onto my dick causing me to cry out in pain and pleasure. She placed her powerful arm near the base of my dick and began to furiously piston herself on my cock. My mind and body was awash in conflicted sensation and emotion as she used my body like a plaything, a cheap throw away dildo, easily broken and just as easily replaced.

I was totally and completely at her mercy, her huge muscular form was in command of my fate, she would do with me what she wished and be done with me, she would leave me broken, bruised and battered, yet wanting for more. She took my hands and thrust them to her breasts, they were not to pinch or pull, but bring her pleasure, that was their purpose and I obliged willingly, she licked her lips and grinned, she knew she had won, her pussy was gushing fluids upon me again and again as she came, her complete and utter victory bringing her more pleasure than anything else in the world. At this realization I came violently yet she compacted her pussy against my dick like a hammer striking an anvil. Giving me release yet teasing me for completion, she extended it beyond my level of mental and physical control and I lost consciousness beneath her, never reaching the ultimate climax.

"Honey...honey...sweetheart, its time for you to get up..."

My eyes opened slowly to find myself naked in mother's arms. I ached all over but it was a good ache. I pressed my face into mothers full breast and smiled, I saw Tama, standing there with her arms at her side, watching nervously, "mother..." I said softly.

She smiled and rocked me gently, "yes, sweetheart?"

I squirmed in her arms, "put me down please."

She slowly and gently let my feet come to the floor. When I attempted to stand I collapsed to the ground, I was so weak and exhausted I couldn't move. When mother reached out to me I grabbed her hand lightly, "please mother, let Tama help me, it is her reward."

She gently released me and surprisingly, she smiled with more pride than I had ever seen, "o.k. my sweetheart."

Tama nervously approached and slid her arms beneath me, she hesitated when I winced but she continued when I smiled at her reassuringly. When she had me in her arms she pulled me close and smiled lovingly, "my tits still hurt, if its any consolation to your failure."

I laughed, making my ribs hurt, "good, I'll have to use them against you next time, hopefully your sexy nipples will always feel that way."

Her face hardened, "Eric, I really could have hurt you, are you sure you're alright with this?"

I smiled at her, "I remember the rules that mother set that night when we first met, do you think she would stand for it if you really wanted to hurt me? Although I feel quite used, I'm no worse for the wear, I'll probably be better for it, who needs a weight machine and a bike when I have you to fuck the everliving shit out of me? Don't worry Tam, I'll be back for more and one of these days I'll have you begging on your knees for this dick in your mouth."

She laughed, making me shake in her arms, "I hope you're prepared to wait a while my love."

My heart skipped a beat at her expression, "I love you Tam, thank you."

She smiled brightly, her face blushed and a tear formed in her eyes, she held me out to mother who took me into her arms, "you have work tomorrow and I can't have you limping into the office sweety," she offered me a nipple that leaked her white creamy abundance down its smooth curvy slope, "mother will help you, I'll always help you."

I smiled at her and made myself more comfortable in her arms, "I love you, mother," I said before latching onto her nipple and drinking deeply of her delicious gift.

She went to the recliner and laid down, rocking me back and forth, "I love you too, sweetheart, more than you'll ever know."